Welcome to Gaia! ::

That was a blow. "What?" she asked quietly. "I never think of you as a half-breed.. it doesn't matter to me! And how have I treated you so wrong? I treat you exactly the way you do to me. I'm just the wench that can grab the shards." she gestured, almost angrily, though she was to confused for that. "If I couldn't I wouldn't even be here now. Probably just shredded to pieces by someone's claws." Her voice was almost to herself, but it did make a decent point.

fenslyy's Princess

Backwoods Receiver

".... No, I'm just curious as to why you are acting this way. You've never said anything like this to Kagome before, why now?" She said, crossing her arms, and not taking her emotionles gaze from Inuyasha.
He grabbed Kagome fiercely by the arms and forced her to make eye-contact with him. "Even you don't believe a word of what you just said," he breathed, "Tell me everything you just said is true and see what I'll do ..."
She stumbled at this, eyes wide for a second, thinking he was going to hurt her. That just crossed her mind. Kagome stared at him, and opened her mouth. But.. nothing would come out. Hurting abit, she looked somewhere else, to the side, down, eyes confused. "I.. I can't tell anything about you anymore." she sighed. "Your not making any sense. I don't know what you'd do."
"Well? Aren't you going to answer me?" He nearly shouted, claws digging further into her flesh. Tears were pooling in the back of his eyes before they spilled. "Tell me I treat you badly, tell me I don't deserve you!" The scent of her tears and metallic blood, induced by him brought Inuyasha back to his senses. He quickly let go of her as his eyes opened wide.
"I...I'm sorry, Kagome. Gomen nisai." He apologised.
Kagome winced at the feeling of claws penetrating her flesh, and when he let go, she held them together. She shook her head quickly. "You don't.." but, again, it all escaped her. Before she could do anything else, or he could, Kagome turned and ran. She just ran. Finally, she dissapeared into part of the forest, going towards the well but only still faintly in view.

fenslyy's Princess

Backwoods Receiver

Sango watched in horror, as Inuyasha dug his claws into Kagome's arms. Kirara almost tackled Inuyasha, but Sango stopped her. Inuyasha had gotten his sences back, and had stopped holding Kagome by her shoulders. Then as Kagome ran off, Sango tried to follow. "Kagome! Wait!" She ran off after her, Kirara standing by Inuyasha. She looked at him, red eyes just staring.
[ I've got to head off. PLEASE come back tommorow.]

fenslyy's Princess

Backwoods Receiver

((Later!))
He stood there, dumbfounded by the unfolded events. 'What had happened? Why the hell did I overreact like that ... you could've lost her forever, you a**.' Those thoughts ran through his head, playing the scene over and over before he set chase towards the well. Having much faster feet than Kagome, he had reached the well before she did and blocked her path with his body.
"Dddon't go, Kagome. I said I was sorry."
((Alright, laterz.))
Kagome almost ran right into him, but managed to skid to a stop just before she did. Still nursing her arm, with one hand, she looked up at him with only faintly tear-pricked eyes. "What did I ever do to you, Inuyasha, to treat you so badly? I never meant to do anything.." she shook her head sadly, feeling dejected and confused by the whole outburst of a matter.

[ Hiyoo~ ]
"I ... I really don't know Kagome, it's probably just the osu ..." he halted and embraced her, "it doesn't matter, I'm really sorry Kagome."
Kagome got one of those breathless attacks, then, whenever he hugged her. Why'd that always happen? She didn't think about it, too much, and hid her face opposite of Inuyasha's, resting her head on his clothing. "I didn't mean to do anything.." she muttered again, apologetically.
"You didn't do anything, I'm at fault." He assured and let her rest her head against his shoulders. "I don't know what got over me, please forgive me." He stroked her hair gently all the while he was doing this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff