Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center> +--+
I would love to do a good Inuyasha roleplay right about now. I haven't seen any good ones for awhile. I need literacy, and a good, fun plaot to be happy. Now, I have a few rules.

-Please don't make this the EXACT plot from the anime.
-Keep yourself in character, don't say that Sesshomaru suddenly gives Inuyasha a big hug and tells him how much he loves him as a brother.
-Literacy is a must. You have to have good grammar, and very much preferably no astericks or colons. [ *, :: ]
-Please, don't fight over who gets to be what.
-My word is law.
-Don't spam.
-Have alotta fun. =D

Now, the posts go as followed:

I. Your here, stupidhead. xD
II. Characters
III. Banned and Loved list
IV. Bulleton Board
V. Banners
VI. Anything else.
+--+
<center>+--+
II. Characters

And tell me if I forgot someone..

Inuyasha: [Hanyou]
Kagome: Delora Black
Sango: Kira811
Miroku:my toaster is evil
Shippo:HanyouToni
Sesshomaru~Aya Hoshino
Rin~ YoukoEleena
Jaken:
Naraku:
Koga~ Aya Hoshino
Kaede:
Kikyo~ Psychotic Maihineru
Ginta:my toaster is evil
Hakakku:
Kagura:
Kanna:
Kohaku:

[Damn, thas alot of K's. ]

I don't want madeups, but if you PM me with a particularily interesting profile and I like it, I'll let you in.
I Don't want madeups. They just alter things 'round to much.. if I love your profile, though, feel lucky. Don't feel bad if I turn you down, its not you. Madeups.. sorta annoy me sometimes.
Oh, and there's Inumaru, who's a made up of Inuyasha's brother. He's a few years younger and looks almost exactly like him.. on the last RP I tried with him, he fell in love with Kagome. It was interesting.

Tell me if your interested.
+--+
<center>+--+
III. Banned and Loved

Banned; Those who have disrespected this thread and myself.

Loved; Those who are always welcome and whom you should listen to.

Delora Black
+--+
<center>+--+
IV. Bulletin Board

This is where you can PM me so I can post something up here. People can look to see what you have to say. I'll merely quote you and smack it here. Entitle the PM: Bulletin.

+--+
<center> +--+
V. Banners

Yes, I'd like some banners for this roleplay. I always love banners, y'know? So, any donations would be love-a-lie. Oh, and, you can donate to little old me and my many quests. 4laugh
+--+
<center>Reserved for anything else...
<center> Reserved for anything else...
Lets play!
(did you get my PM?)
[ Yes, I did. You can play any of them, but I think the one who destroys everything in his path sounds cool. ]
[ Bump?.. ]
<center> [Bump/reserve..]
<center> [Bump/reserve?]
ooc; I'm considering of joining. So this is just a bump. You spelled grammar wrong, by the way.
[ sweatdrop Oh, thank you. And I hope you join. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces