Welcome to Gaia! ::

This rp is baced on the movie but we are going to have a made up gardian. But all of the other charicters are the same.

Violet-(taken)-Kitsune_Kagome
Sunny-(taken)-Kaister
Klaus-(taken)-Kale_yasha411
Mr. Poe-(open)-
New Guardian-(Taken)-[.Ishizu.]
Guardian's Child(infant)-(taken)-Toasted_brains
Count Olaf-(taken)-Asura Omni
Count Olaf's Henchmen-(open)

the rp will start at the new guardian's house.

The infant gaurdian's cild
name- Apryl
age- 2
Apperence- Blone brown hair and blue eyes She has a Blue Shirt and a deeper blue long skirt.
((Can I be sunny?))
can i be klaus?

Fluffy Kitten

13,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
(Olaf, please)
((violet please?))
((nevermind sweatdrop ?))
((Hay-Hay! Thanks for making me the guardian!))
((to everyone, YES!))
*Walks up to the door of the new guardians house* What do you think will happen this time? *knocks on door as he asks violet*
((Right...we staring?))
Quote:
*Walks up to the door of the new guardians house* What do you think will happen this time? *knocks on door as he asks violet*
"Hap olafy" Sunny said which meant "Count Olaf will find us again"

Sugary Snack

7,775 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
(( Name- Jane
Age- 10
Apperance- Jane
))
Quote:
Quote:
"Hap olafy" Sunny said which meant "Count Olaf will find us again"
"I think Sunny's right... Im kind of worried about our new guardian... didn't Mr.Poe say she had a child?" *Waits for th door to open*

Fluffy Kitten

13,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
(Guess so...)

Olaf sat with his henchmen, planning a new way to get the Bualdebrats. After his last attempts were foiled, he wanted to get them in his cutches more than ever.
Erin ran to the door and opened it up. She smiled. Come in, she exclaimed. Her loose brown curls reached the middle of her upper arm and was tied into a ponytail. She had blue eyes and a light complexion and she wore a tight white shirt that had a picture of Kenny from South Park on it and on the back, it said in bold black print: HEY! YOU KILLED KENNY! She also wore tight faded jeans. She closed the door behind the children.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff