Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
~Adonis, King of the Gerudo~

User Image

Adonis continued to glare at the man condescendingly as he remained high up on his horse. Most warriors would feel threatened at a sudden attack such as this, but with Adonis's abilities he could literally see an ambush coming a mile away. His eyes flashed for a moment to look into the Spirit World to see if in fact he was going to be ambushed. He didn't sense anyone else except for the two Bulblins who were too far away but weren't in view just yet. This man would be in for a surprise if he didn't end Adonis's life soon. "Silence!" Adonis snapped back. "Watch your mouth! And stand up straight when you talk to me." Adonis ordered, speaking to him as if he were a servant. "State your name and your purpose. My time is short along with my patience."

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Tahoe, Knight of the Zora Domain~

After the two had left, Tahoe had also took his leave. Hopefully he wouldn't run into those rude people again. He would document them when he got the chance. Part of his mission was to document his whole trip as a written account for King Zora to let him know what the state of Faron Province was. There were other Zora scouts just like himself traveling and mapping out Hyrule. In order to be on top, one had to know how everyone else in the world was struggling.

As Tahoe swam through the streams in Faron Province, he saw a dark skinned woman sitting next to a large boulder. "I've been at this for days. At this rate, I'll never find anyone who can help me." Tahoe stop thinking this could be a perfect story to document if her problem was big enough. He slowly poked his head from the water as to not startle the woman and looked at her. "Need help?" he asked with a gentle smile. "Today could be your lucky day...Could be."

Fashionable Lover

User Image
I am born of the sand of time
So I can't help but watch what little time we have slip through my fingers

ATHENA, COMMANDER OF THE GERUDO
ATHENA, HIRED SWORD

Athena's head shot up and she felt around with her hands, looking for the person who spoke. With her eyes covered by the cloth, she could only feel. She fell onto her hands when she didn't feel anyone. "Please. Please help me. I can't see. I need to find someone. Who are you? Where are you? Can I feel you?"
Being blind, or pretending to be blind was a pain. She wanted to see, but she couldn't take the visions of the world she saw. After she saw something new and it flashed in her mind, it was normal again, but with the visions being new themselves, everything gave her a headache. Everything was confusing. She kept feeling out with one hand and jerked back when she touched water. Who would be in the water?

The thoughts that run through my head
I wish they could run through my heart

Smoker

User Image
Raith

"I am not your damn pet!" Raith snapped back when the man gave him orders. His grip tightened around the hilt of his blade. He gritted his teeth as his glare continued. It may have been how noble the man thought he was, but there was just something about him that really angered Raith. He was certainly no servant to anybody, he was too feral now. One wrong thing, and something could easily set him off, and you wouldn't want to be in his way when he set off. "Raith. As for my purpose..." He paused for a moment to think. As of lately he had no actual purpose. He was no longer a knight, therefor there was nobody he could protect. "I have no purpose anymore."

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

User Image

"I said watch your mouth!" Adonis said again, this time raising his voice. Talking to him again like Raith was his servant. "Raith." Adonis repeated as if he had just uttered a nasty word. "You obviously are unaware of who you are talking to. You may not have a purpose, but I do and you are wasting my time." Adonis told him expecting him to move out his way. It was strange how brave Adonis was especially since Raith was threatening his life. He was rarely one to run away. One needed very tough skin and a brave heart in order to become the King of Gerudo.

"Boss! Boss! Look what I caught Boss!" From behind the trees, Darien the bulblin popped out holding a Kikwi by its head who was kicking and flailing to get from his grasp. On the back of Darien's back were two clubs that had a silver ring around the raidus of the club. The ends of the club and handles were spiked for impaling. Arshen followed behind Darien holding his bow in his hand. On his back was a quiver along with a couple of bombs attached to his waist. Arshen was alot more observant and noticed the man standing before the king. Arshen noticed that Raith's hand was on his sword with his hand on the hilt of the blade. Even though the sword was in the ground, the tension between Raith and Adonis suggested that this wasn't a friendly meeting. Arshen remained quiet as he usually did as he remained behind Raith but stood behind his left side while Darien remained on his right. The trio had created a triangle around him with Raith directly in the center.

Darien was a little late to notice and continued on about the Kikwi. "Can we eat em Boss?!" Darien asked. "No." Adonis said immediately, keeping his eyes on Raith. "Let him go Darien." Darien looked dissapointed. "Awwww." He let his hand go of the Kikwi's head who immediately scurried away and climbed up a tree to get out of danger. Darien sucked his teeth as he looked at Raith. "Who's this guy?" he said finally acknowledging Raith's presence. Adonis looked at Arshen before looking back at Raith. "Raith. Some nobody who believes he can cut the line and take my head. Not before the debt is repayed."

Smoker

User Image
Raith

Raith's grip tightened around his sword, his free hand forming a tight fist. This man was infuriating. "And I said I'm not your damn pet!" His tone was filled with spite. He stood his ground still glaring at the man, just who the hell was he? His blood began to boil, the sensation of rage began to course through his veins. Upon hearing another voice, Raith sharply turned his attention to the new peon. He pulled his sword out of the ground, in case they would strike. Another one of the man's lackeys appeared and Raith was suddenly surrounded.

Raith began to breath heavily. Panic was suddenly sinking in. One thing about Raith was that he never liked to be cornered. It always...brought out a nasty side to him. He gritted his teeth once more. His aura began to slowly some into plain sight, a dark fiery red, just like his eyes, slowly began to form around his body. As much as he didn't want to use the cursed ability, the current circumstances called for its help. He brought his free hand up to his head, a slight look of anguish grew on his face but was quickly wiped away as he bared his teeth.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Archeus
Demon Servant of Ghirahim

User Image

Archeus had climbed up into a tree in the Faron Woods for a nap when he felt one of the wrath crystals being tampered with.He leaped down from the tree and followed the aura of the crystal to Skyview Temple.When he got close to the temple he spotted two gerudos and two hylians.Archeus gazed intently at the hylian that was clad in green.Ghirahim had warned him about a man clad in green and had told him to be cautious around him.Archeus's eyes widened when he saw that the wrath crystal was in the hands of the female hylian.He bolted down there and glared intently at her as he pulled his chain from the small pouch that was around his right leg and began to swing it in a circular motion."Drop the crystal now or else"Archeus replied in a menacing tone to the Hylian girl.

((edited))

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Tahoe, Knight of the Zora Domain~

"No you can't feel me! Whoa whoa! Get back ground-walker! Don't come any closer." Tahoe shouted as he backed up and reached for his spear. After unstrapping it, he flicked it in the air causing it to snap and come together at its full length. He immediately held it with two hands and pointed it towards Athena. She claimed to be blind, but you could never be too careful. Tahoe was in Ghirahim's territory where tricks were the name of the game. She could be helping Ghirahim for all he knew. "Now just calm down." Tahoe said but it was really to comfort himself. "This is a dumb question, but are you blind? If so where's your guide?"

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

User Image

"Silence!" Adonis shouted again as he continued to frown. His eyes flashed again as he saw the feral beast within him begin to surface itself. In the Spirit Realm, Raith's aura was very bright like a beacon in the forest. The power within him was being overshadowed by his own will. In the physical world, you could physically see the feral beast's aura materialize. "You obviously have no idea who you're dealing with." Adonis said as he clenched his right hand.

"If we kill him can I eat him?" Darien asked as he licked his lips. "We have to actually kill him first." Arshen said as he pulled an arrow from his quiver and drew back on his bow aiming at Raith's back. "We need to be alive in order to eat. Don't underestimate him." Adonis said as he kicked his leg over his horse and hopped off, landing softly on the ground. His right hand that he kept balled into a fist began to glow in a topaz glow, the same color as his eyes and the amulet on his chest. "I'll be the spear." he told them and the two bulblins nodded as they took a step back and Adonis took a step forward. Adonis didn't bother to draw his sword like Raith did. Instead he took deep breaths and relaxed his right hand in order to remain calm. His right hand continued to glow, ready to attack.

Smoker

User Image
Raith

"Then why don't you just show me who I'm dealing with." Raith growled at the man. His voice was darker, almost demonic like. His attention was solely focused on the man, unaware that one of his lackeys was aiming an arrow right at his back. His aura slowly began to thrash around. Raith carefully watch as the man got off his horse, noticing his fist glowing. Perhaps this man was going to offer him a challenge. The man hadn't drawn his sword. No bother though. Raith lunged at the man, letting out a low growl. He raised his sword up and slashed at the man, aiming at the man's right arm, hoping to dismember the vile man.

Questionable Lunatic

Link

The Goddess's Chosen Hero

User Image

"Well I'd would have done the same thing, I actually don't know anything about how those things work" Link said to Tiara as he eyed the crystal, he was about to talk with the Hylian when, something else came into view, it appeared to be a human, a Sheila, according to his skin tone and hair color, who apparently wanted to attack them with a chain and get the crystal for himself, was this a side effect of the evil thing on Tiara's hand well he couldn't tell. The Hero, took the Crystal away from the shaman, its dark energy hurting him. "If you want this why don't you catch it" he said before trowing the crystal onto the air, the magical artifact flew for a while but it never touched the ground since it was swallowed by a Deku Baba, it appeared that the only ay to get the crystal now was to kill the baba, but as Link stood there waiting for the bad guy to attack since he had foiled his plan, something weird happened to the monster,the Deku Baba grew in size, and then out of nowhere a second one appeared with similar appearance. "Oops, my bad" Link said lowly to himself, before a third Deku head appeared and then sprung up, revealing itself to be a giant plant monster Diababa

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara
" I must protect everyone!"

Hearing something drop down, Tiara's body jerked towards the sound as her eyes widen at the man who was glaring down at her.
He wanted the crystal, she wasn't going to give him the chance, but before she could say something she felt the crystal being snatched out of her hands by no one but the hero himself who had foolish tossed it into the air and let a baba consume it to only watch in horror as the beast began to transform before their eyes.
Tiara snapped her head over to the hero, her eyes narrowed as they burned with anger, baring her teeth to the lad as a growl escaped between them
" THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?! THAT THING JUST ATE IT AND NOW IT'S GOING TO EAT US!!" she snapped at the hero, for once showing her angry side.
Turning back to the beast, she pulled out an arrow as suddenly it was engulfed by a flame that danced and swirled around the wood as it flew off, hitting one of the plants many heads though something wasn't right about her, Tiara felt her chest sting, like something had happened to some one she knew but she didn't knew why she was feeling this at the battle, she tried her best to brush off the feeling but it continued to bother her.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Archeus
Demon Servant of Ghirahim

User Image

Archeus turned his fierce gaze to Link when the crystal was swallow by the deku baba."You really are an idiot aren't you?"Archeus replied as he watched the Deku Baba change into a Diababa.Archeus swung his chain at Link.It surrounded Link and expanded.Archeus pulled on the chain and causing it to wrap tightly around him.The spikes on the chain dug slightly into Link's arms.Archeus smirked a little."How do you plan on getting out of this,hm hero?"Archeus pulled slightly tighter on the chain making it dig a little deeper into Link.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

User Image

Adonis took in a couple deep breaths as he circled his arms slowly in the air before bringing his hands together in the form of a triangle around the amulet around his chest. His eyes were closed, but you could see his eyes illuminating beneath his eyelids along with his left hand and his boots.He was charging up for his next attack. Even though his eyes were closed, he was looking into the Spirit World where he could see Raith coming directly at him with the spirit within him fueling his flames.

When Raith began to swing, Adonis opened his eyes revealing his entire eyeball, not just his irises, to be a topaz color like his aura. Adonis couldn't see his sword but only assumed that it was still in his hand as his arm swung towards his right arm. Rather than dodging out the way, Adonis lunged forward. The energy he charged in his hover boots bursted from the bottom of his soles thrusting him forward. Adonis stuck his left plam out to slam it into his chest. Rather than pushing him away Adonis grabbed his jacket to pull him forward and then placed his right palm on his head. "Calm!" Adonis said in a deep voice as his aura went into Raith's body.

This attack would directly effect both Raith and the spirit within his body. He put one hand on his chest to slow his heart rate and breathing. His hand on his head would supress Raith's ability to feel anger, hatred, and rage and put him in a calm state of mind. It attacked the spirit though damaging it in the same spot. The connection between the two would only be temporarily severed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff