Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Survivor

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Taking the bottle quickly she uncorcked the top and began to drank it down, her chest feeling light ad the dark heavy feeling vanished.
She was finally back to her old self and proud of it too.
Getting up on her feet she noticed out of the darkness a cursed bokin crawled out and began to charge its self over to them till it was quickly brought down as a twang noise was heard. Looking at the body it had an arrow planted into its head till it vanished as Tiara held her bow.
" We should move quickly, I got you guys covered. It's the least I can do for your guys saving me back there. " Tiara spoke as her hand flew back reaching into her quiver and pulled out another arrow.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
|| T h e || W a n d e r e r ||

"I'm more than one believes me to be."

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

K r a t o s ~

Kratos looked down as Kaira's hand took his and the woman began pulling him along. Why his hand? Those of his race showed no emotion as this, so why was it making him feel awkward? No matter, he pushed those thoughts aside as he thought for a moment before responding to her question.

"A fragment. A shell, something small that contains some part of Demise's existence... Something that needs to be destroyed before it can be used to harm this world further." In a swift, sudden move, Kratos shot past Kaira, his hand vanishing into the brush, only to reappear seconds later after a short scuffle, his hand latched around the throat of a now dead bokoblin. "Out watch... There will be more to come." The creature faded from existence, it's body and soul being called home.

User Image

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
~Adonis, King of the Gerudo~

User Image

"Seer!" Adonis shouted to himself to trigger his sensory abilities. His eyes began to glow as he gained a 360 degree view of the Spirit World. Around him, the whole world began to glow. The plants, trees, insects, birds, and forest animals. In the distance, Adonis could see the Wrath Crystal within Skyview temple giving off a strong aura. Adonis also knew that Ghirahim had more hidden Wrath Crystals around Hyrule but had their latent power hidden. Adonis felt as if Ghirahim was purposely leading him into a trap, but where else was he supposed to go?

Focusing on the Wrath Crystal, Adonis powered up his eyes to zoom in so he could spot any potential enemies before his team regrouped. Instead, Adonis spotted the auras of Sheira, Kalim, and Tiara, all of which were people whom Adonis had met before. Once Adonis saw a person's aura he would never forget it. Adonis didn't know this, but the reason why the trio's aura were brighter was due to the resistance the potion Sheria gave them. From this distance, Adonis couldn't completely analyze whether the three had just gotten stronger since their last meeting or if they had taken something, but Adonis could only assume that they took something since Kalim and Tiara's auras weren't as radiant a few days ago. "They are going to get themselves killed." Adonis said to himself but he was in no hurry to go save them, although Tiara was the person he was looking for. He continued on his way travelling through Faron Woods alone.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Sheira
Leader of the Luceila Gerudo Tribe

User Image

Sheira watched as Tiara took the bokoblin down with just one arrow."Your pretty good with that thing"Sheira replied as she moved deeper into the temple.She could feel the the dark energy of the Wrath of Demise getting stronger."We're getting closer to the Wrath of Demise,can you guys feel it?"Kalim nodded his head as he followed behind Sheira his bow out,with a arrow loaded in it.He shot the arrow out at a cursed bokoblin that jumped out at him from the side.It fell to the ground with a thud before it poofed away."There not so tough"Kalim replied as he went over to the spot where the bokoblin had landed to retrieve his arrow.It was still usable so he figured why not reuse it while he could.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Brianna Lucien Alister

Hylian Knight

User Image

"Oh...i'm sorry Talon...i didn't know...."Bri looked up at Talon as she placed her hand on the side of his face."I think i can answer your questions Talon...when your injury gets better you could come back to the knights,that's what you could do.Then you can live in the village again,that's where you can go.As for who to be,just be you Talon,just like you always have been"Bri smiled warmly up at Talon.She hoped what she told him was all right she didn't want to make him feel worse.Bri blushed deeply as she gazed up at Talon.She wrapped her arms around him and layed her head on his chest.She had no idea what was going on, why she was acting like this.Her heart was beating like crazy,her blush deepened even more as she pulled away from Talon a bit"S-sorry..."

((edited))

Questionable Lunatic

Link

The Goddess's Chosen Hero

User Image

Outside of Skyview temple, more exactly on its right corner stood a Horse, that once belonged to a Gerudo tribe. This horse who was now known as Epona belonged to Hylia's chosen Hero, Link, who had battled with Demise's forces to rescue his friend Zelda, who was the Goddess reborn as a human. But why was his horse outside of the temple, well the Hero had to venture inside the sacred place to investigate why Faron woods was beginning to be filled once again with monsters. "This place seems creepy" Azura said to Link as they walked through some corridor "that's the problem I don't remember it being so creepy" Link said before some skulltulas appeared in front of him. After dealing with then he heard a strange noise,it was a hoard of curse bokoblins running towards him "Hey we better get out of this room, after all we found nothing in here"Azura said to the hero before both of them ran towards the door."That was close" the Hylian said said as he regained stamina "Um Link,They are here too!""Great, at least there are no archers around here, so it will be an easy fight" he added before and arrow flew past both of them. "Forget what I said " he continued before taking his bow out and began to walk to a safe spot being careful enough not to startle any of the bokoblins either them being cursed or the archers he thought were in the room. While at this Link saw something move in the distance so he readied to fire an arrow while walking backwards only to bump into a wall.

Friendly Survivor

11,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Nodding her head to the both. Of them, Tiara smiled brightly to them as she followed the group.not.too far behind
feeling th darkness getting close, Tiara gulped down.the lump in her throat ad she moved forward
"Seems. Like we're. Right on top of it. " Tiara spoke softly
Turning down a small hallway stood a large door with large like puzzle
"How do you supposed to solve this puzzle?" [/purple]Tiara asked eyeing
The door folding her arms into her chest |[/size ] [/color ]
((Ooc :using my sisters crappy phone) )

3,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

Oceanna Gatekeeper

Oceanna nodded.

"I can get us there within a few moments. Whenever you are ready, we may go." Oceanna said. She knew the dangers that were hidden in the Wrath of Demise crystals. She even knew about Adonis, which was enough for her to be extra on her guard. She unshouldered her pack to see what she had, making a mental checklist of the items she carried so she could use them at the best time.

(((Sorry about the short post)))

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Sheira
Leader of the Luceila Gerudo Tribe

User Image

Kalim looked closely at the door closely."There's a carving in this door,there must be something around the temple that can fit in it.We should look for it quickly"Sheira nodded her head and began searching around the area they were in.She noticed a door at the end of a long path."I'm going to search that room i'll be right back,you guys keep searching in this area"Sheira pulled her curved sword from her waist and pushed the door up and ran into the room.It was pitch black inside,save for some glow mushrooms here and there.Sheira noticed the beginning of a bridge that lay in the very middle of the room.She cautiously approached the bridge and walked down it only to bump into something large.Sheira looked up only to see a giant spider on a circular web.Her eyes widened when the spider extended its legs and grabbed hold of her.She was pressed right against up its body,her gaze meeting with its terrifying face and glinting white fangs.Before the spider could take a bite out her,Sheira spoke out a chant and 8 long snakes made out of pure rock jumped at the spider from below and bit the spiders legs off,causing it to let go of Sheira.The snakes disappeared after Sheira was free from the spider.Sheira gazed up at the spiders legless body stuck on the web for a few seconds before stabbing her sword right into its chest,causing it to poof away,leaving a opening in the web for Sheira to go through to get to the other side of the bridge.On the other side of the bridge was a red chest outlined with gold.Sheira opened the chest only to find an oddly shaped object."This must be the key to opening that door"Sheira picked up the object from the chest then hurried back to the room where Kalim and Tiara were waiting.She walked over to the door and placed the object into the carving.The object slid in smoothly and the door opened."Let's go guys!"Sheira replied as she ran through the door.Kalim beckoned Tiara to follow before he followed after Sheira.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Bridget Lucien Alister

Commander of the Knights

User Image

"I'm ready whenever you are"Bridget replied as she checked her equipment that she had on her,which was mainly her Hylian Shield and Claymore.She had a few potions with her too and throwing stars at her waist but that was about it.Bridget looked to Lance."Are you ready to go Lance?"Bridget as she looked towards the direction of the Skyview Temple.
User Image
I'm just a simple hunter of the Ordon area...

Lance looked between the two girls, mulling over the thought of either continuing his hunt or going off into the temple. While he did just slay a large creature, it still wasn't time to quit hunting for the village. Still, it couldn't hurt if he went down for only an hour or two. With a nod, Lance stepped closer to the girls. "I'm in, but we have to make it quick. If I'm down there too long, who knows what'll happen..."

...but that doesn't mean I couldn't be someone's hero.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Bridget Lucien Alister

Commander of the Knights

User Image

Bridget looked at Lance worriedly."What do you mean by that Lance?"Bridget lightly gripped Lance's hand and gazed up at him,her eyes full of worry.Was he scared of the dark aura that was emanating from the temple or was it something else?A blush passed over Bridget's cheeks though ahe didn't notice,as usual.
User Image
I'm just a simple hunter of the Ordon area...

Lance shook his head slightly at the question. "It's nothing, I'm just worried if I gathered enough meat for everyone in the village." He told her, letting out a sigh soon after. He looked through the forest for a short while and looked to Bridget again, then down to her hand that was now holding his. He didn't realize that she had his hand until now, and a small blush managed to form on his cheeks. Quickly, he closed his eyes and looked away; he hated when he blushed, even more so when people could see it. "I'm ready to go when you are."

...but that doesn't mean I couldn't be someone's hero.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image

Talon

Talon stood there listening to Bri talk, he didn't moved a muscle when she hugged him again. "Sorry, don't be sorry, it's not like it is your fault,now if you excuse me I'd like to be alone, and don't you have a sister you have to spend some time with, I mean you are spending time with me when we are just friends, but what about your sister she surely would like to be with you, so go and spend some time with her I will be okay on my own." Talon said after Bri let go of him. The Hylian then proceeded to walk away form his friend after all he had made ti clear he wanted to be alone, so what better way to corroborate it that to wander away, even with his slight limp. After a couple of minutes Talon was finally alone or so he though before he was ambushed by a couple of monsters, unfortunately he had no weapons with him since he was not planning on venturing so deep into the forest, but his encounter with Bri, that made Talon just wander through the woods not caring where he was going. As the Monsters (normal red Bokoblins) came closer Talon backed away, only to meet with a dead end and trip off a cliff. 'Crap" he thought to himself as he fell and hit some rocks before falling once again.'Please Goddesses don't let me die' he said before he started to pray on the air, after a while the fall ended when Talon hit the waters of lake Floria.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff