Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
Ӻaerix

Faerix smiled at Sheira, gently taking her hand into his own. "The pleasure is all mine." He replied. His attention was grabbed by another woman who had made their way towards the group. A familiar face, though he couldn't put a name with. "Perhaps we have met. Are you from Kakariko?" He asked. Just then, it all came back to him. The leader of the sheikah tribe had been killed fighting in the same war Faerix's brother met his untimely death, and this woman was his daughter. "You are Kaira, leader of the sheikah tribe, are you not? I apologize for not recognizing you at first, I have been away from our people for some time." He said, bowing his head in respect.

Company: Tiara, Kalim, Link, Zelda, Sheira, Kaira
Mood: Curious
OOC:

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira
Leader of the Shiekah Tribe

User Image

Kaira giggled a bit when Faerix bowed."Its fine really,its understandable"Kaira leaned down and poked Fearix's forehead,a smile on her face."You don't have to bow silly,even though we haven't seen other in a while our relationship hasn't changed from when were kids"Kaira stood up straight her arms held behind her back as she smiled down at Faerix."So what have you been doing while you've been gone?"Kaira asked in a curious tone as a light breeze blew past the group.Kaira wouldn't admit it but she actually missed Fearix alot.Sheira smiled at Fearix then turned her gaze to Kaira who had made her way over to the group from afar.

((you don't mind kaira and fearix being childhood friends do you?))

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Archeus

Demon Servant of Ghirahim

User Image

Archeus deepened the kiss slightly for a moment then pulled away.He grabbed the soap and rubbed some on his hands then began to wash Sarafine's body gently.As he washed her body he leaned close to her neck and licked it a little."We should be getting out soon shouldn't we?"Archeus asked as he reached up and ran his fingers through Sarafina's hair then kissed her cheek.

(dammit writers block for archeus >> ))

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
Ӻaerix

[b]"So much for being formal." Faerix said with a playful smirk after Kaira poked his forehead. "Travelling, exploring, honing my skills. I've become much better at procurring illusions, I'm pretty sure the last time I saw you I was only capable of small illusions that lasted mere seconds." He said to Kaira. He hadn't seen her in years, and she had really... grown up since then. Kaira and him were always good friends, and he was happy to see her again. "What about you?" He asked curiously.

OOC: Not at all! c:

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira

User Image

"Well i haven't been doing much really,i've honed my skill with the sword and improved my psychic abilties.I'm better at mind control and mind reading too"Kaira brought her hand over her mouth and giggled.She pulled her sword from her sheath and showed it to Faerix."its the blackcrest sword that belonged to my mother before she died,it gives me the ability to use black fire"Sheira let out a small cough."I don't mean to intrude on your little reunion but we really need to get going to the desert,are you two going to accompany us there?"Sheira asked,her gaze on Kaira and Faerix."Yes i am,that's why approached you guys in the first place"Kaira looked to Faerix."Are you coming Fae?"Kaira asked as she returned her sword to its sheath.She hoped he was,they had just been reunited after being away from each other for so long.She didn't want him to leave so soon.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
Ӻaerix

"Well don't go around reading everyone's minds, you might not like what you hear. So you can finally use black fire eh?" Faerix said teasingly as he produced a flame of his own and twirled it around in his fingers before letting it extinguish. He couldn't help but blush a little when Kaira referred to him as Fae, it was a name he hadn't heard since he was much younger. "Of course I'll accompany you, but you still haven't told me what it is you seek." He said, looking from Kaira to Sheira with a sly smile.

OOC:

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira

User Image

Kaira giggled."Don't worry i won't,i can keep it in check...most of the time"Kaira rubbed the back of her head awkwardly,a small blush on her face.Kaira watched the flame in Faerix's hand."yes i can,i'll have to show you sometime"Kaira smiled at Faerix when he blushed."You still blush at your nickname i see"Kaira turned her gaze to Sheira as well when Faerix mentioned that she hadn't told him what it is they seek."We're going to the desert to obtain the eye of truth that i hid inside the Arbiter's grounds,does that answer your question?"Sheira replied smugly to Faerix,a smirk on her face.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
Ӻaerix

"It is a foolish nickname, you make me sound like a girl." Faerix replied to Kaira with a playful half smile. Turning to Sheira, his smile grew. "Eye of truth? Arbiter's grounds? Sounds like quite an adventure. I will happily accompany you to the desert, if you will have me." Faerix said. He had spent a lot of time on his own, and it felt nice being social again, and being with Kaira. She reminded him of home, which was both a comforting and painful thought. She brought back memories of his twin brother, but Faerix did his best to push aside the sadness and instead reminisce about all of his fond memories with him.

OOC:

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Both Kaira and Sheira laughed at Fearix's words.When Fearix said that he would accompany them to the Arbiter's Grounds,a sly smile made it's way onto her face."Can you handle it,hm Fae?"Sheira asked,using his childhood nickname to tease him a bit."You don't have to worry about that Sheira,Fae is incredibly strong"Sheira chuckled."I assume he is,I'm just teasing him a bit"Kaira giggled a bit then turned her gaze to Faerix."Well enough with the chitchat,let's get going already"Sheira said before she whistled to call her horse Soraiya.She climbed up onto it when it trotted over to her from the direction of Ordon woods.She looked down at Fearix,Kaira,Tiara and Kalim.Kalim did the same and his horse,Keisara trotted over to him from the same direction as Soraiya.He swiftly mounted him then held out his hand to Tiara so he could help her onto his horse.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
Ӻaerix

"I'm not that strong, I'm just good with my spells." Faerix said with a chuckle. He nodded at Sheira, and quickly leapt up onto Mearna's bare back. He always rode bareback, he had no desire to burden his beautiful horse with tack and a saddle. "Shall we then?" He said with a grin, looking at each of the others. Mearna bobbed her head and let out an eager whinny, and Faerix couldn't help but laugh lightly at how anxious the mare seemed to get going.

Mood: Excited
OOC:

User Image

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara
" I must protect everyone!"

" We should probally stop the chit chat and get going " Tiara giggled softly, reaching up for Kalims hand she pulled herself up an mounted up on the horse.
It was her first ridding a horse so she was a bit uneasy.
Taking off, Tiara held on tighty to the seat, her facial expression of fear was clearly noticed as they rode. No moblins in sight which was good news, the faster they get there the better for them all.

(( Writters block sucks! ))

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kalim
Commander of the Luceila Gerudo Tribe

User Image

Kalim looked back at Tiara when she mounted his horse."Hold onto me Tiara,its going to be a bumpy ride"Kalim snapped the reigns and Keisara broke into a trot,heading in the direction of Lake Hylia."We're going to have pass through Lake Hylia to get to the desert,there's a man there that can get us to the desert"Sheira broke her horse into a trot as well and followed after Kalim and Tiara.Kaira gazed up at Faerix."Do you mind if i ride with you?My horse is back at Kakariko being tended to by Renado,cause she's sick"Kaira kept her gaze fixated on Faerix,waiting for his answer.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
Ӻaerix

Faerix watched as Kalim and Sheira trotted off, and looked down at Kaira."Not at all." Faerix said with a smile, offering a hand to help pull her up onto Mearna's back. "You'll like Mearna, she's the smoothest horse I've ever ridden." He said, patting the mare's neck with his other hand.

Mood: Excited
OOC:

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Mikio

Zora Knight

User Image

Mikio was swimiming about under the waters of Lake Hylia,chasing after some fish for a snack.As he swam after them he pulled out a knife with a jagged edge from the pouch he had strapped to his waist.He caught up to the school of fish he was chasing and managed to get his knife through three of the fish.He then swam to the surface and climbed onto the dock that connected Fyer's cannon to the land and walked over to the area near the cave of the water dragon,Lanaryu.Mikio sat down on the edge,his feet in the water.He pulled one of the fish off his knife and bit off the head,a grin on his face."The head is always the best part"Mikio said out loud to no one in particular,then ate the rest of the fish in one bite.He then resumed to eat the rest of the fish the same way.He got up from his spot and looked around the lake,wondering if Kiria was around nearby.

Sparkly Streaker

User Image
Ӄiria

Kiria had been lying in the grass by the shoreline of lake hylia, and noticed Mikio surface with some fish and sit down on the dock. Smiling mischievously, She got up and walked over to him. Mikio's back was turned to her, and her silent footfalls allowed for a sneaky approach. creeping up behind him, he spoke outloud and Kiria thought for a moment her sneak attack had been blown. "You're gross, the head is the worst part." She said with a giggle, before pushing him into the lake and sitting down where he had just been.

Company: Mikio
Mood: Mischievous
OOC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out