Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Tahoe, Knight of the Zora Domain~

"Because I was supposed to know who you were talking about." Tahoe replied. "Please. Stop acting like you know me. I was just sitting here enjoying my food and you've come here to just harass me for no reason. I don't know why you're just assuming things about me, its really not that important." Tahoe sheathed his shark jaw knife on a sheath on his leg after he tied his utilty pack onto his waist. He then jumped high into the air and then dove into the water. Surfacing with his head out of the water, Tahoe noticed red hair among the green leaves. Kratos who was sitting up on the branches wasn't exactly camoflauged well. "Why don't you go bother him instead. Yeah?"

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Bridget Lucien Alister
r

Commander of the Knights

User Image

Bridget was walking through Faron woods looking for Talon or Bri.She noticed someone leaping about along the trees, in the distance.She smiled when she saw that it was Lance."Hey Lance!"Bridget called out hoping she would get his attention.It had been a while since she had last saw him since he was always busy hunting for village.Her shield suddenly started to feel a little loose so she readjusted it a bit so it wouldn't fall off her back.The shield was given to her by her and Bri's grandfather before he passed away due to old age.Their grandfather had been the commander of the Hylian Knights while he was alive when he retired from the Knights the position had been passed down to Bridget.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira
Leader of the Shiekah Tribe

User Image

Kaira couldn't believe what she just heard come from the zora's mouth.Harrassing him?!She had been doing no such thing,she was just offering to help guide him to Faron for crying out loud! If anything the zora was the one harrassing her!"Kaira kneeled down and threw and picked up a rock.She glared at Tahoe before she threw the rock at his head then stormed off towards the tree that Kratos was in."Maybe i will!"Kaira shouted back to Tahoe as she kept walking towards the tree.When she made it to the tree she sat down on the ground and leaned her back against the trunk of the tree.She crossed her arms over her chest angerily and began to mumble softly under her breath to herself,saying some rather rude things about the zora.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
|| T h e || W a n d e r e r ||

"I'm more than one believes me to be."

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

K r a t o s ~

"Rudeness and hostility rot the world... Remember those words, the Lady herself spoke them to me once..." Kratos called down to Kaira as she sifted on the branch, grabbing his hand and a half sword before it fell. He strapped it to his back and slipped off the branch, landing on his feet not four feet from the woman. He reached back, making sure his large sword was in place, then lifted the hand higher, checking to be sure his flat shield was still there as well. Kratos, to be honest, looked more like a mercenary or a knight than a sentinel for Hylia.

"Now... I am known as Kratos. So who would you be, little one?" He asked, turned his head to look down at Kaira. He agreed with his earlier thoughts, that, apart from her hair color, she looked like one of the Sheikah.

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira

User Image

Kaira raised an eyebrow at what Kratos said."Well sorry but that zora just made me so mad....i can't stand people like him...."Kaira looked up at Kratos when he jumped down from the tree."I'm Kaira,Leader of the Shiekah"Kaira replied answering Kratos question."Its nice too meet you Kratos"Kaira smiled warmly at the man as she got to her feet."So what brings you to the Faron Woods?"Kaira didn't really come to out to Faron woods often usually only when she needed herbs for her potions.Most of the times she came she only saw Kikwis,she never really saw many people because it was the deep part of the woods she went into to gather herbs.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

User Image

K r a t o s ~

Kratos turned his head back towards the lake and raised his eyebrows at her question. Why had he come here? He had no business here... Ghiraham surely wasn't hiding out here in the forest, he'd have been fighting the b*****d by now.

"Why... That is a good question, little one... I'm not sure myself, to be honest." Kratos reached up and rubbed his chin with his right hand, thinking. "I've been wandering for so long that I've lost track of where I go, or why I go there. I just hope to one day fulfill my task for Her Grace... Until then I wander the world." He had begun reminiscing again, something he hadn't done since awakening back into the world. Since his awakening, though, he had calmed down quite a bit, choosing to wander and search for ways to fulfill his task rather than rampage about and achieve nothing in the Sandsea.

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira

User Image

Kaira looked at Kratos still smiling warmly at him."That sounds kinda fun wandering the world.Kaira giggled."So do you know where you came from Kratos,are you a Hylian?"Kaira asked as she raised her arms up over her head and stretched a bit,letting out a yawn.She hadn't gotten much sleep last night due to this recurring nightmare she has every few days.Kaira rubbed her eyes sleepily as she let out another yawn.
User Image
I'm just a simple hunter of the Ordon area...

Lance continued to survey the area, trying to find anymore meat to bring to the village. Despite his way of travel, he couldn't find anymore animals, other than the occasional rabbit or bird. After another minute of an unsuccessful hunt, Lance laid back against a tree, closing his eyes and homing in to his surroundings, hoping to find another sizable prey to bring back home to everyone.

Lance concentrated on the noises around him, not getting anything at first, but something did manage to grab his attention.
"Hey Lance!" The sudden shout startled Lance, which caused him to lose his concentration and fall off the tree. On the way down, he bounced off a couple branches, grunting at each impact, including the one with the ground. After getting back up and wiping his chest off, he looked around for the familiar voice, spotting Bridget not too far off. Lance started running toward Bridget, his arm above his head. "Heeeeeeeeeey!"

...but that doesn't mean I couldn't be someone's hero.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

User Image

K r a t o s ~

"...I am not of Hylian blood, no. Nor am I of Gerudo, nor Sheikah, either." Kratos said, tilting his head to look up into the sky, closing his eyes as he did. "And before you ask, I am not of Goron, Zora, or any other race that walks upon this earth." That left only one thing he could be, if Kaira was doing her math right; demon. Granted, Kratos had walked in the light before Demise came through the same way he did, but it was a night and day difference between Kratos and the demons of darkness. The Lady Hylia had made sure of that. His short service to her before she rose with her people to the heavens was not without hardship. For many months, Hylia had put Kratos through 'tests' to prove that he was not of the dark blood of the demon races. Needless to say, Kratos proved it again and again to her, finally satisfying Hylia after what felt like an eternity.

User Image

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Bridget Lucien Alister

Commander of the Knights

User Image

Bridget winced when Lance fell from the tree and bounced off the branches before hitting the ground with a thud.Bridget hurried over to Lance hoping he was all right."I'm so sorry Lance!"Bridget grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started fidgeting with it.It was a nervous habit of hers."Are you ok Lance?"Bridget looked over Lance's body trying to make sure he didn't have any broken bones or anything,though if he did he wouldn't be standing right now.Bridget let out a sigh of relief when she concluded that Lance wasn't hurt in anyway.She looked at Lance and blushed a bit before starting to fidget with her shirt again.
User Image
I'm just a simple hunter of the Ordon area...

It didn't take Lance very long before he got up to Bridget. He chuckled a little when she started to mess with the bottom of her shirt, and a little more when he noticed her blush. "I'm alright. Ready to keep the hunt going for the rest of my shift." He told her, still trying to pick off dirt from his chest. He just washed up, too. It didn't take too long before he just gave up in trying to clean with only his hands and decide to go home to clean up.

Lance looked to Bridget again, wearing an unnoticeable wider smile than before. "What brings you around here? Did something come up, or did you just come to visit?" He asked, keeping his focus on her. It almost looked like he was more focused on her than he was his hunt. Maybe he was just that way with people.

...but that doesn't mean I couldn't be someone's hero.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira

User Image

"So your a demon then...?"Kaira placed a hand on her hip as she turned her gaze to Kratos."Your a good demon though right?You keep mentioning 'her grace' do you have some sort of connection with the Goddess Hylia?"Kaira kneeled down to pet a squirrel that was scurrying past.The squirrel nuzzled against her hand before jumping onto her lap.Kaira smiled then looked back up at Kratos waiting for his reply.Kaira could of read his mind but she felt that she shouldn't for some reason.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

User Image

K r a t o s ~

"You would be correct. I served Hylia for a short time, before Demise ruined our time in the light and she was forced to flee with her people to the heavens. Shortly after... I was tricked and sealed into the land that was slowly becoming a desert at that time." Kratos looked down at the squirrel, then at her. She seemed to be taking the fact that he was a demon quiet well, a bit of a surprise for him, really. If others had found out, he was sure that they would have drawn sword already and made an attempt on his life. What was different about this woman, though? He really couldn't tell.

"I have failed to fulfill my oath to Her Grace, though, and so I wander, until the day that I can exact vengeance on he who kept me from my duties."

User Image

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Tahoe, Knight of the Zora Domain~

When Kaira threw the rock at him, Tahoe just moved to the side to avoid it. He still remained in the pond, treading water as he adjusted the belt on his waist. He didn't believe anything that Kratos was saying and that Kaira was apparently sapping up. To Tahoe, he was just another ground walker like everyone else that the Goddess Hylia had left behind when she sent her people, the Hylians, into the sky. "You really are gonna entertain her? Whatever. Its not my business anyway." Tahoe said as he reached into his pack and pulled out a needle. Cupping his hand, he placed the needle in it and it began to spin slightly pointing towards his body. Tahoe could naturally tell which direction was north, but this needle was pointing towards something more specific. A treasure he was searching for. He put the needle back in his belt as he looked around the pond. He would need to get out to find the stream that would lead him to where he wanted to go.

((Demon is a general term for evil creatures. Specifically the evil creatures created by Ghirahim and Demise. Thats why I asked for you to give your character a different race.))

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Bridget Lucien Alister

Commander of the Knights

User Image

"That's good i'm glad"Bridget giggled."I actually came out here looking for Bri and Talon but i'm happy that i ran into you,we haven't seen each other in a while"Bridget held her hands behind her back as she gazed up at Lance.She kinda had a crush on him,she had for a while but hadn't gathered up the courage to tell him yet."Since Demise is gone now i have alot more free time then usual but i can't help but feel that the evil isn't gone....there's evil emanating from the Skyview Temple i sensed something in there when i passed by it yesterday"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff