Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Archeus
Demon Servant of Ghirahim

User Image

Archeus brought his hand to his chin in thought to the man's proposition as he listened to him talk."You got yourself a deal,go on then"Archeus walked past the man and leaned against one of wall columns next to the doors that lead into the temple."Watch out for the cursed bokoblins"Archeus warned,though he doubted they would attack him though.Even if they did he would most likely obliterate them.

((edited))

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Watching everyone it made Tiara giggle softly, it looked like everyone was getting back to normal.
Standing up from her spot, she began to brush off the grass and dirt off of her legs and skirt.
" I'll be right back guys, I got to go and bandgage myself up, healing magic may heal you guys but it does crap for me" Tiara giggled lightly, taking her bag she began to walk over to a huge bolder out of the sites of everyone and began to pull down her straps and flipping her outfit over her head, making her self exposed to the nature.
Looking down to her sides, she let out a small sigh as she felt that her wounds were still tender to the touch.
Reaching down into her pouch, she pulled out a green jam like substance and began to take scoops of handfills of the substance and began to rub it onto her side wounds and on the two bite marks along her neck.
Images from the past battle began to flood her mind as she tried to shake them out, she never wished for that rough battle to happen like that again,though the memory of the demon bitting down on her neck made the poor shaman flush in embarresement.
Finding her patches she began to patch up her sides and her neck, making sure they would stay.
Finding her clothing she picked it up from the ground and began to brush off the dirt and flipped it back onto her body, though her stinging pains were slowly vanishing which was good but it still bugged her, making her way back towards the group.
" Sorry about that everybody, but shall we eat?"

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
~Adonis, King of the Gerudo~

User Image

The two Bulblins on the bullbo watched as Adonis got out of harms reach from the Mountain Walker. They immediately charged in front of Adonis and Kratos retreated. The Bulblin armed with two clubs, Darien, hopped off the Bulbo with his clubs ready. The one holding the reigns held his bow drawn back and aimed for Kratos's eyes in case he made another attack.

It seemed like whatever spell Kratos was under had broken as he spontaneously stopped attacking just as soon as he began. Adonis's horse trotted over to him and awaited patiently as if it were guarding him. Adonis put his hand on its back as he stood behind it, now looking up towards the Mountain Walker. Adonis sheathed his sword and then put his hands together in a triangle above the amulet on his chest. Closing his eyes, the amulet began to illuminate. Adonis opened his eyes, also glowing in a topaz aura. Looking into the spirit world, Adonis analyzed Kratos's aura. He didn't sense anything off. Whatever was controlling him had surpressed itself and done it well. Adonis entire body soon became enveloped in the topaz aura looking as if a thick steam were radiating off his body. The bracers on his arm, his amulet, and his boots appeared brighter than the rest of his body. Adonis hated surprises and with this Mountain Walker around, he didn't want to be caught unprepared like he was a minute ago.

"You..." Adonis said as his voice strained. It was hard to charge his body swiftly and talk at the same time. "I am Adonis..King of the Gerudo. We hail from the Lanayru Desert..Who are you and what is your purpose!" Adonis said in a demanding tone just like he had questioned Raith. Except Kratos wasn't in a compromising situation.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
|| T h e || B e a s t ||

"I'm more than one believes me to be."

User Image

K r a t o s ~

Kratos leaned forward, placing his knuckles against the ground like a gorilla, and leaned down, his face coming level to the ground, facing Adonis.

"A king? Is that supposed to make me answer you any quicker? I am centuries old, little one. Your term 'king' means nothing to myself, or my kind. I shall tell you who I am, though, since you introduced yourself. I am Kratos, one of the Mountain Walkers of old. I fear I may be the last of my kind." Kratos snorted at the concept as he rose back into the air. "My purpose? My purpose was given to me by Her Grace, Hylia, thus, it is none of your concern. My purpose here, however, was to slay Ghirahim. Both for the safety of this world, and for vengeance for sealing me away for hundreds of years under the sands of the desert... Though there was water there last I walked the region. And... Hm?" Kratos turned his head as Kaira made her appearance, causing the old Walker to blink in surprise.

"Kaira? Do tell me... Were any of the others harmed when I... Lost myself to rage? I pray not."

Fashionable Lover

User Image
I am born of the sand of time
So I can't help but watch what little time we have slip through my fingers

ATHENA, COMMANDER OF THE GERUDO
ATHENA, HIRED SWORD

With her eyes closed, Athena laughed. For the first time in such a long time, she laughed with pure joy. The water felt amazing, the way it glided over her skin. She held on tight, kicking with her feet. She kicked off her shoes, letting them float to the river bed. However, soon enough, they found themselves at Lake Floria. Athena, somehow, was loath to leave Tahoe's side just yet. "Do you think you'd be able to stay until after I speak to the Water Dragon?"
When they had entered Lake Floria, she had felt the water around them, the space around them change. Not drastically, but enough to know they were at their current destination. It was as she had said to Adonis before she had left. You needed to learn to use your powers without the source of them being there. For Athena, it was her eyes: Perfect vision no matter what conditions. Even now, she saw a sort of radar due to the flow of the water. It made not usuing her eyes better.

The thoughts that run through my head
I wish they could run through my heart

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

User Image

Adonis felt very insulted by the way Kratos spoken to him with no respect for his title. But he couldn't let it get to him for it would inturrupt the flow of the attack he was planning. Anyone that was more arrogant than Adonis was needed to be put in their place. That included Ghirahim, but he proved to be a much harder foe to take down. Adonis wouldn't let a large Mountain Walker like Kratos stand in his way who was literally standing in his path to get to Skyview Temple. Even though he had calmed down, Adonis still considered him hostile until he was sure he wouldn't attack again, and he was going to see to it that he wouldn't. Adonis began to concentrate more energy at his feet. Adonis looked towards the two Bulblins and motioned them forward as he continued to focus his energy.

"Hey! Rock Giant!." Darien yelled out as he flipped the club in his hands. The three, Adonis, Arshen, and Darien noticed Kaira come into the scene, but they kept their main focus on the mountain walker who was much stronger and a proven threat. "Your mother was a dirty pebble!" Darien shouted as he smacked his clubs together. A horizontal shockwave was emitted and shot out towards Kratos and Kaira. Kratos who was much heavier than Kaira wouldn't get injured other than feeling a violent vibration in his leg, but the force was enough to throw Kaira back. Arshen kept his arrow draw keeping the two into view in case they decided to come closer. Adonis, began to walk towards Kratos with his hands relaxed and a focused expression. Adonis was far away enough from the Bublins so that Kratos couldn't see Adonis and the Bulblins at the same time.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
|| T h e || B e a s t ||

User Image

K r a t o s ~

Kratos scooped Kaira up into the cradle of his right arm as he shielded her from the attack, a low chuckle shaking the ground around him as the vibrations from the attack seemed to shake a bit of dirt and dust from his body.

"Pebble? Fool. My mother is the very ground you defile with your feeble presence. We are done with this... Pointless talking. You have no business with I, nor I of you. If you wish to continue on your journey to that madness filled temple, then go ahead. Ghirahim will mostly likely meet you personally, as he did our group." Kratos said no more, instead, he turned away from them and, with Kaira safe on his arm, began to stride back towards the forest, the ground shaking with each step. "You still have not answered my question, Kaira. Is everyone else alright?"

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
User Image
S a r e n a
Commander of Gerudo

♦♦♦ & ♦♦♦
C a r i s s a
King's Guard

☯

Sarena watched as he ripped through the ropes with ease, of course they wouldn't hold him. Only used as a distraction and he seemed free of his rage now. He introduced himself as Kratos, A Mountain Walker. She had never heard or seen them before until today. His purpose, like most she heard of, was to defeat the demon lord. Then woman with hair of purple neared, her and Kratos seemed to know one another already by the way he spoke to her. Real smart. Insult then attack the giant beast right when he appears not a threat Sarena thought as Darian attacked.

Carissa spoke softly to the horses calming them down as Adonis questioned the rock giant. He seemed unaffected by the attack. She listened to them speak to one another staying quiet since she had nothing to say. Then the beast walked away with the girl that had violet hair on his arm. She smiled to herself as she watched them leave finding it sweet. Then she turned her attention back to their group waiting for further instructions.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira
Leader of the Shiekah Tribe

User Image

Kaira blushed a little when Kratos scooped her up into his arm.She watched the bulbins attack as it hit Kratos,she didn't feel it at all due to Kratos protection.She did feel a slight vibration though but that was about it.When Kratos began to walk away from Adonis,Kaira quickly turned around before they were out of view and stuck her tongue out at Adonis.When Kratos asked his question yet again,Kaira turned her gaze up to Kratos.She hadn't done so before because she had gotten distracted by Adonis but now that there were no interruptions Kaira could answer Kratos question."There all fine Kratos,no need to worry"Kaira smiled up at Kratos.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

User Image

A big smile climed on Darien face as he pointed his club towards the retreating Mountain Walker. "Hah! So you're mother IS a pebble!" He looked the ground and kicked a few rocks sticking out the ground. "Take that! Thats 1 for Darien the Great!" Darien wasn't actually being series, aside from the last part where he called himself great. His heckling was all a ploy to distract him from Adonis's attack.

Adonis's walk became a bit swifter as he went into a full out sprint. He took a big step and leaped up into the air to get to Kratos's head. He of course could not jump a full 18 feet unassisted. From the bottom of his feet, a large burst of his aura surged from his feet giving him a powerful vertical boost.

While Adonis had been charging his energy, he had begun to think about his past experiences to tap into his inner locked away emotions. The way he was going to attack Kratos was the same way he attacked Raith, by controlling his emotions. For Raith, Adonis could see how enraged he was, so he locked away his emotion of anger and rage which immediately calmed him down and left him in a state of confusion so that Adonis could get the answers he wanted. But Kratos was calm already. Instead he needed to give him another emotion that would make Kratos more easy to take down, and that emotion was the base emotion of sadness. Rather than take away his ability to feel sad, Adonis was going to amplify it. But neither could be done unless he also felt that emotion.

When thinking of sadness, the first thing that came to mind was the death of his grandmother, the Eldest Shaman of the Gerudo Tribe. She was a woman who was like a second mother to him, someone who taught Adonis most of what he knew about spiritual control. She had already lost her eyesight and needed servants to help with her every day tasks. He hated that he dissapointed her on his quest to destroy Ghirahim and it ate him up inside that he was going against her wishes. He knew that her time would soon come where her body would no longer be able to keep up with her spirit and she would move on, but it still hurt to think about it.

The next thought that came to mind was something that recently happened. The 2nd time Adonis went to Skyview Temple, this time to put back the Wrath of Demise that he stole. When he took it the first time, it triggered a trap that forced him to flee and Adonis had hoped that he would reset the trap by putting it back. Instead he was met by Ghirahim and was at his mercy, being pinned down to the floor with Ghirahim's dirty white boot in his face. But rather than killing him, Adonis watched as Ghirahim toyed with his Bublin bodyguards that came to Adonis's rescue. Ghirahim stabbed Arshen in the back sending his sword straight out his chest. Darien sat in the fetal position and shook in fear of his own life knowing that he could not win, and Adonis was forced to watch all of it. His most trusted bodyguards, his only friends in the world dying a slow death at Ghirahim's hands. Fortunately through his won perserverance and Tiara's magic, Adonis was able to save Arshen's life, but he felt horrible that he was hurt so badly. In that moment, he felt like helplessly sitting next to Darien in the fetal position in fear of his own life.

His thoughts moved on to Athena which made him angry at first but then saddened him deeply. A lifelong friend of his who had chosen to abandon the Gerudo tribe. Adonis felt like everything he had done for Athena, all those times he had to protect her from bullying, all those times he picked Athena up when she fell down, all of the blood sweat and tears the two had shed during training together, were all in vain. Even though Adonis didn't show it at the time, it deeply saddened him to see her go. It was natural for him to be angry at first but behind closed doors, Adonis felt like it was all his fault for Athena leaving and it made him feel like he was in a giant dark room with only himself as company.All of these sad memories began to compile themselves one after another as Adonis dug deep into his experiences. He felt as if a large hole were growing in the middle of his chest. In it laid a man who was full of regret and sorrow for all the wrong that he had done.

When Adonis landed on Kratos's back he grabbed his horn with his right hand for stability. A single tear dropped on the top of Kratos's head. His hand began to glow in a bright topaz aura and extended about a foot outward like a blade. Kratos rock skin was very thick and he needed to be in direct contact. He would feel a sharp pain but it wouldn't do any real physical damage, more of emotional and psychological damage. With this attack, Adonis's deep sadness would transfer into Kratos and he would feel his sadness become amplified and become his current state of being just like how the rage had taken over just a few minutes ago. He wouldn't think of the same experiences Adonis had, but his own would surface. Even if he had accepted all that he had done, he would feel very depressed for no reason. Adonis's attack was to make Kratos easier to take down.

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Brianna Lucien Alister

Hylian Knight

User Image

Bri noticed a Zora and a woman who looked like a Gerudo enter into Lake Floria.She hurried over to them."Excuse me....could either of you please help me,my friend is injured and i can't get him out of here without help"Bri hoped one of them would at least help.The Zora looked alot more capable then the woman in Bri's opinion.Bri could tell that something was wrong with the woman considering that she had her eyes were closed.Maybe she couldn't see?If that was the case then she would have to ask the Zora to help her.He looked like the type who got annoyed easily,hopefully that wouldn't end up being a problem and make him say no to her request for help.

Smoker

User Image
Raith

Raith stood his ground and watched the scene unfold. He knew that no matter what he did he wouldn't be able to even scratch the great beast. Rather he stood and listened to what the beast said. Upon hearing him mention Ghirahim, his eyes widened. So the demon lord was still alive. He clenched his fist in anger. Ghirahim had pounced on his lust for power and manipulated him. Raith watched as Adonis used the same technique he had previously used on him. He felt the rage of the spirit flow through his body.

Distinct Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
|| T h e || B e a s t ||

User Image

K r a t o s ~

"You know, little king. Your power would work better if I actually felt sadness and regret. But being sealed away by Ghirahim... I feel nothing but rage and a thirst for vengeance... Now kindly remove your worthless flesh from atop my head before I did it for you." Kratos growled, shaking his head slightly. Ghirahim's sealing had caused memory damage and loss for Kratos. He remembered his race. He remember serving Hylia. He remembered meeting Ghirahim, and falling for his trap, and being sealed away near the banks of the ocean... Only to awaken to see it be a desert instead of it's fertile beaches and islands. Kratos snorted, shaking his head a second time to try and dislodge Adonis from his single intact horn.

"Your're making me itch, little king. Get off. My memories will not return with just you attempting to toy with my emotions." A tear slowly rolled down the left side of his cheek, causing him to blink and shake his head again. A tear? Wait... Sadness? Why was he feelings sadness? He had no memories. He had no reason to be sad... So why was this emotion beginning to well up inside of him?

Hilarious Werewolf

2,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaira
Leader of the Shiekah Tribe

User Image

Kaira glared up at Adonis when she saw him land on top of Kratos head.She leapt from Kratos arm landing on his head,directly in front of Adonis.Kaira pulled her sword out and swung low at his feet,hoping it would cause him to jump off as an attempt to dodge her strike."Get out of here!"Kaira shouted in anger as she watched her sword connect with Adonis's legs.Her red eyes flashed in anger as a black aura surrounded her sword and slowly formed into flames,that danced around the blade of her sword."You have no business with Kratos....so just leave him alone..."Kaira replyed in a threatening tone.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Tahoe, Knight of the Zora Domain~

Tahoe looked back at Lake Floria as they entered Lake Floria. "I don't know. It depends on my next objective. Don't count on it." he told her. He didn't really intend on keeping Athena around. They sent Tahoe down to observe, not babysit. As Tahoe surfaced to look around, he heard a voice of someone on the shore. He shrugged when he looked at her. "This was the wrong place to get hurt. What happened?" He would at least give her a chance before he outright said no to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff