Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

Original Story created by Turako based off the events in Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

~Profile Thread

~OOC Thread~

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Story~

"Though this is not the end. My hate... never perishes. It is born anew in a cycle with no end! I will rise again! Those like you... Those who share the blood of the goddess and the spirit of the hero... They are eternally bound to this curse. An incarnation of my hatred shall ever follow your kind, dooming them to wander a blood-soaked sea of darkness for all time!" -The Curse of Demise

~It has been a year since the fall of Ghirahim and Demise and its been a year since the reconstruction of Hyrule as we all know it. The Skyloftians, now known as Hylians, with the aid of the tribes Link has helped such as the Kikwi's, Sheikah, and Mogmas, along with being overseen by the Gaurdian Dragons Eldin, Faron, and Lanayru, have devloped their soverigenty and have settled into what is now known as Ordan Province. Not all of the tribes throughout Hyrule like the Skyloftians and have raised arms against them, specifically the Bokoblins and other creatures that Hylians consider monsters. The Gerudo, specifically their king, also is against the Hylian expansion and plans to put an end to it.

It was thought that Ghirahim had pershied when Link defeated Demise but in reality, Ghirahim just returned back to his base in Hyrule Castle to regain his energy for the next time he would attempt to revive Demise. Zelda, who is Hylia's incarnate has divine knowledge of Hyrule past and knows that it is the Hylians destiny to rule over Hyrule and to take the throne within Hyrule Castle. Before that can happen they must put an end to Ghirahim once and for all. But he won't go down without a fight.

Just like Demise proclaimed with his dying words, an incarnation of his hatred would live on, and Ghirahim has made it publicly known that he will see to it happening. It has been discovered that these incarnations Demise spoke of are spread throughout Hyrule in the form of a crystal called the Wrath of Demise. These crystals are the source of Demise's power, crystals that feed off the negative emotions of others. Ghirahim has sent hordes of demons throughout Hyrule to create terror and fear in order to accelerate Demise's revival.

Link, Zelda, and their friends they have made along the way have gathered together to combat this all out attack on Hyrule. Will you aid Link in saving Hyrule seek to take Hyrule for yourself?~

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Setting~

-Setting is based off the combined settings from Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, and Twilight Princess-

Ordan Province

In this province, the Skyloftians, now known as Hylians have manged to clear out much of the forest and created a small safe haven known as Ordan Village. In Ordan, the main strong hold for the Hylians there the new knight academy just like the one in Skyloft. Headmaster Gaepora is the leader of the village. Hylians have recieved help from travelling Gorons to help craft tools and armor which wasn't necessecary for life above the clouds. Hylians are also learning to train and domesticate wild life such as sheep and horses.

Faron Province

Faron Province is the second largest region, but the most populous region in Hyrule. Many Bokoblins and Moblins that followed Girahim's command in the past still exist and lurk about in various encampments throughout Hyrule. A few groups though have defected since Demise's defeat and have gone against Ghirahim's control. Rivaling these monsters are a seperate tribe known as Bulblins differ in appearance and traditions. They appear to follow a different lead that opposes the former Lord Girahim's forces. Although the Demon King Demise is gone, there still seems to someone behind the scenes calling the shots and creating organized attacks against the Hylians.

In Faron Province is the Temple of Time where the Master Sword rests. The Statue of the Goddess also rests here where the Wing Ceremony is conducted. Past this is a gate which separates the safe haven from the rest of Faron Province. Faron Forest and Lake Floria is overseen by Faron, the Water Dragon. The Kikwi Tribe can also be found in Faron Forest.

Eldin Province

ldin Province is home to the Sheikah, Gorons, and Mogmas. The Gorons live in Goron City within Death Mountain and the Mogmas live in Mogma City underground away from the lava. The Gorons and Mogmas help the Hylians craft weapons and tools using the valuble ores not found in Skyloft within the Goron Mines. The Sheikah live further down the mountain in Kakariko Village. They are a race who to protect the Royal Family. In the times of Demise's reign, they fought to survive awaiting for the Royal Family's return. Each of these three tribes are allied with the Hylians.

Lanayru Province

At the North of Lanayru Province are the Zora who live in Zora's Domain. These sea creatures have defected from the watchful eye of Faron to seek their own soverigenty. To the West are Lanayru Desert and Lanayru Sandsea. During the times of Demise's reign, the Gerudo fought within the canyons of Lanayru Province but since then they have begun to expand out into the plains. Their largest settlement is the Gerudo Fortress. Gerudo occupy the arid valley between Faron Woods and Lanayru Desert.

Deep within Lanayru Desert are the Bulblins main encampment. Signs of another more advanced civilization are seen throughout Lanayru Desert and can only be truly unconvered through the use of Time Stones. Lanayru, the Thunder Dragon ruled over Lanayru Province in his time, but since his passing there is no divine spirit to watch over the land. Lanayru Province is the largest, but most hostile province to the Hylians with several warring factions in the region.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~¤Profile Skeleton & Rules¤~

Follow the Gaia Terms of Service-

-Romance is encouraged and makes the RP alot more interesting. If your going to go past 2nd base, I'm not saying you can't do it, but just not in my rp.-

-No Godmodding! If your going to kill someone talk it over in pms. If I catch you godmodding I will be quick to say it. If you catch me godmodding feel free to correct me everyone makes mistakes.-

-Please view the Profile Thread before making your character. I don't want the roleplay overflowing with orphans and outcasts.-

-You can have as many characters as you can handle. I myself will be playing multiple characters.-

-This is a semi-lit roleplay. That means posting at least 3 lines and checking it over for spelling mistakes.-

-Tell me if your quitting this way your not holding up anyone in the rp. Its very annoying for people to suddenly leave and not say anything.-

-Try to include people in your posts that way no one is left out.-

-Try to post at least once a day. This is a long term RP that I want to be active.-

-If you feel like you wont be on, please tell me. If you don't you will come back to find out your profile has been deleted.-

-Feel free to pm me about any ideas you have for the story. The suggestion box is always open~-

-When you send your profile, title it Wrath of Demise.-

-I reserve the right to edit these rules-

[align=center][u][b]Gaianame:[/b][/u] Your Gaian Name

[u][b]Name:[/b][/u] Your character's identity or identities

[u][b]Age:[/b][/u] Their age. You can put the age they look to if its significant

[u][b]Gender:[/b][/u] Their gender.

[u][b]Race:[/b][/u] Any Race presented in Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, or Twilight Princess

[u][b]Weapons:[/b][/u] You don't have to list every weapon they own, but their normal gear for when they go out in a fight.

[u][b]Powers:[/b][/u] A brief description of what your characters abilities are

[u][b]Bio:[/b][/u] Feel free to expand on your characters background story. This should include significant events in their past and their goals in the RP.

[u][b]Features:[/b][/u] Put in height, wieght, and any other physical features.

[u][b]Other:[/b][/u] Anything else I missed and you would like to put in. Otherwise put N/A

[u][b]Appearance:[/b][/u] Send it to me in IMG form
[/align]

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Updates~

Ghirahim has learned from his past encouters with Link and Fi. He created a barrier around each of the Wraths so that Link cannot dowse and so that Link and Zelda finds the crystals at his convienence. He has made it publically known that he plans to gather energy using these crystals to revive Demise, sparking the battle to destroy the crystals before it is too late. The first crystal has already revealed itself within Skyview Temple. Several Bokoblins and Moblins have taken over the temple and have been creating outposts in Faron woods to fortify the area. The race is on!

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
-Reserved-

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
-Reserved-

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
-Reserved-

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
~Open and Accepting~

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
~Adonis, King of the Gerudo~

User Image

Adonis look down at his black horse, watching its head bob up and down as he rode on its back through Faron Woods. This horse, the Gerudo King's horse was ornamented with gold and jewlery as a display of vanity and power as a means to intimidate foes. Through one of the gems on the back of the horse's head, Adonis stared at his reflection. In it, he saw a very unhappy face. He was proud to be the pride and face of the Gerudo tribe, but it was beginning to take a toll on him. When unselfishly putting the tribe before all others, there was no time for himself. He had a very admireable additude Adonis had to put others before himself, but at what cost?

Adonis ofcourse wasn't in the Bokoblin infested Faron Woods by himself. No king ever travelled alone. With Adonis were his four elite bodygaurds that he travelled everywhere with whenever he made trips outside the Lanayru Province. He purposely made them spread out so that he could have a few moments to himself to think things over. It had only been a few days since he and his gaurds were attempted to sabotage the Wrath Crystal within Skyview Temple before being at the mercy of Demon Lord Ghirahim's iron grip. Adonis almost lost his life and was still slightly hesitant to go back to Skyview Temple to try again. But he couldn't let his gaurds see that, they might think he was weak. Even though he came Faron Woods with a little more back up, Adonis knew he would still need help. Now all he needed to do was find it.

User Image
I'm just a simple hunter of the Ordan area...

Lance wondered around the woods of the area, staying in high up areas, like the trees. He was out on another hunting task, as it was his turn to fetch food for the village. On his person was a large sack, sword, and shield. He was prepared to take down an animal, then carry it back to the village. It didn't take long until he managed to find a small animal, just below him. It was easy prey, but it wouldn't be enough to feed a respective amount. Lance ignored the small animal and leaped off to another tree. He kept jumping from one tree to another until he could find something to take back home. Eventually, he found a rather large animal.

Lance jumped directly off the tree branch he was on and drew his sword, pointing it directly at the beast below. As he descended, he allowed the blade to slip cleanly through the prey's skin and organs, releasing only trace amounts of blood. He kept the sword in the beast until it stopped kicking and took its final breath, dying there, beneath the hunter. After it stopped, Lance pulled his sword out and shook it once, getting all the blood that stayed on it off, then sheathing it. Lance grabbed the animal by the back of the neck and started dragging it back to the village. When he got there, he dropped off the large pile of meat near the entrance, only to turn back to the woods and find more prey.

...but that doesn't mean I couldn't be someone's hero.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara
" I must protect everyone!"

The woods seemed peaceful and quiet as Tiara made her way through them till a noise caught her ears, sounded like a screeching animal being killed, which was a normal sound to her.
Making her way towards the sound, she pressed her back against a tree, leaning her head over as she watched a man kill a beast and began to drag it to some location.
Letting out a sigh of relief that he didn't see her. Walking out from her hissing spot she kneeled down where the poor beast had once lay
Placing her hands together she gave the beast a small prayer for rest.
Raising up from her spot , she began to look around but nothing seemed interesting, seeing a tree she walked over to the plants and rest herself against it sitting her self down on the ground, resting her eyes.
" maybe some rest from walking all day will help me. " something caught her attention as she cracked open an eye, from what it looked like it was some type of tree like bird creature as it spied on her.
Giggling softly , she reached out her hand, flicking her wrist into a small wave motion to call it over while adding a whistle.
The creature cocked it's head as it began to wobble over, resting its head on Tiara's palm.
Giggling softly , Toara began to pat the creature softly. The creature let out a small squeak as it suddenly hopped into her lap, resting its back against he chest and nuzzling her softly.
" Daaaaw you're too cute little fella. I wish I could take you on my travels. " Tiara giggled to the creature, enjoying the peaceful moments of bliss.

(( edit ))

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

~Tahoe, Knight of the Zora Domain~

A large shadow could be seen lurking in the water, speeding through schools of small fish in a large pond within Faron Woods. The pond was connected by a series of streams that were fed by Lake Floria. Tahoe, the Zora who was causing the little bit of chaos in the pond was on a mission to deliver a message to Faron the Water Dragon who resided within Lake Floria. Although delivering a message seemed quite simple, Ghirahim's Bokoblins occupied the entire area. Tahoe could easily be captured especially since his home was several miles away in North Lanayru. Even with the large risk factor, Tahoe couldn't help but make a pitstop and catch a quick snack.

His belt that had several pouches attached along with his spear rested next to a tree beside the pond. His pouch caused unnecessecary drag that would hinder him from catching the speedy fish and his spear would obliterate the fish if he attemted to stab them with it. His cerated shark jaw knife and his wits were good enough to do the trick.

After a few moments, Tahoe bursted from the water, doing several spins in mid air before flipping and landing on his feet in a crouch. On his knife was a fish about a foot long deep onto the knife flapping its body back and forth for dear life. The cerated end helped to keep the fish on the knife. Tahoe smiled as he sat down Indian-style and took a large bite, eating the fish raw.

Questionable Lunatic

User Image

Talon

Talon was back at Ordon, which was now rebuilt. Talon was now not a part of the Hylian Knights, thanks to an injury had received while on patrol, thanks to his mind being set on another thing, he was thinking of the two girls that had made an impact on his mind, which he missed. Briana was at least closer than Tiara who had wonder off without saying. the young Hylian had been working as a farmer while his wound healed, and decided he would take some time off to rest and study the forest even more.
        Talon was walking through the woods minding his own business when he heard some noise it was a whistle, this made the young man change course and walked towards the sound,when he was close enough, he heard a voice which was familiar. "It's not a wise thing,to do, since you don't know if that fellow, will survive out of the woods" he said as he walked around the tree with a slight limp. "Missed me didn't you, after all you are back here at Faron" he said sounding a little coldly since he still couldn't forget she had left him without saying good bye.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff