Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Zelda~Princess on the Run

"A lovely name for a lovely horse~!" Zelda said as she walked alongside Izumi. "She was bred in Lon Lon? I didn't think they could really do much there other than ship out good milk...that idiot Gerudo better not do anything to them..."

Link's mention of being able to ride Epona made Zelda dread the walk to the temple even more. She had hardly stopped running when she fled the castle, and walked for what seemed like hours when she finally reached the woods of Faron. All she wanted to do was rest.

The aura that enveloped Kyrie's hand caught Zelda's attention, and the princess was impressed that the annoying, feral child had magic running in her blood. Before she could compliment Kyrie on her ability just as Link had, Zelda was overtaken by the size of the clearing in front of her and the gigantic maze that was housed within. Zelda paid little attention to Kyrie's talk of monsters; what intrigued the knowledge hungry princess was just who or what made this maze. Was it constructed by the ancient Hylians who build the temple the group was heading to in order to keep out intruders? Or perhaps the temple had fallen to a horrible fate, and the beasts of the woods erected the maze in order to keep foreigners out?

Zelda stepped to the head of the group, and turned to face them all. "If the maze is infested, I think the five of us can easily take it. Izumi's quick and most likely won't be noticed by these idiotic creatures, so she could scout out the area ahead and provide support from the back. Link and the Interloper can tackle the inside of the maze and the wonderful Kyrie and I can snipe out whatever monsters you two come across from atop the maze. ...D-Does that sound good?" Zelda was beginning to sound like the soldiers back at the castle, always planning out some sort of attack. The maze seemed to crammed for the five of them to tackle from the inside, and Zelda could spot a few devilish looking birds flying over the top of the maze, ready to descend on those who dared to skip the perils within. With the group spread out in different areas, they could ensure each other's safety and remove anything that stood in their way.

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
Vaen Wolfling
Wielder of the Dark TriForce of Courage

User Image
                                                        Vaen opening his eyes slowly to the whistling sound of a never ending gust, along with the crinkling of sand being blown away and landing back on the blanketed surface. Joining the other particles of sand. The right half of his body swallowed into the sand, sleeping in the desert was never a good idea. But it is quite comfortable. Nevertheless, the sound kept him awake for the longest time. Finally able to get some rest. The right side of his body was difficult to move out of sand, so he pushed himself up with his left arm. Now able to stand on his own two feet, he shook wildly like a wet dog, ridding his body of most sand. The forever sandstorm continued to whistle, lost in the Gerudo Desert. "Just wander aimlessly, best idea ever...nothing but sand, sand, and more sand." Kicking the sand, dusting himself off abit with his gauntlet hands, he will continue his journey out of his desert. But he would always question himself, was he just going in circles this whole time? Or was the monument right? "Only one with the eye of truth shall be guided by an inviting ghost? I could've sworn I saw a quick glimpse of a Poe."

Pacing his steps carefully, if he slowed his pace down, his legs would slowly sink in the sand. Exhausting more energy, so he had to keep a steady pace. His steps only making a temporary track for the sole of his footwear. The gust blanketing his print, so no soul will ever know he is in desperate need. His tongue was dry, his stomach was empty, his mind was bleak. His hope grew wide when he saw a few wood posts with a red sash tied to it. This was surely a landmark, something to tell travellers that they were heading toward something. Most likely salvation. Vaen dashed toward the landmark, only to see his hope turn to dust, just like the sand. A river of sand separated him from and survival, he was so hesitant to even try leap across. The distance was too great. Vaen took out a single crossbow bolt from a pouch under his belt, then lobing it to the river of sand. It sunk into it in seconds, anything heavier will be faster to drown. All hope was lost for Vaen, falling on his knees, and holding onto the wooden post so we won't sink. "Am I going to die here? This is so stupid..."

Vaen quickly picked up his head, looking behind him, there were a few of those wooden posts behind as well. "What do I have to lose?" Standing up. He passed the first landmark, then he came up to another, but this one had a directional sign. Reading; All those reckless enough to venture into the desert- please drop by our shop. -Carpet Merchant. Abit of his hope disappeared, once again. "How will carpets help me? O can't consume a carpet, no matter how desperate I am. But who knows...if he lives in this bowl of unstable dirt, then he must be living off of something worth threatening him for." In a change of direction, he came upon a bridge like structure, coming to an end. Like a dock on a beach or lake. Hope, once again diminished. "Are the Gods one to enjoy sadistic?" He looked down, seeing that it was the same as the rivet of sand, but this time it was centered sinking. Vaen sat down the only piece of safe land, this dock was sturdy at the very least. Maybe it would give him a good place to rest until he dies in his sleep.

"Jump off! Go on, what're ya? Cucco?" Vaen picking up his head quickly, was he starting to hear things? It came from the center of quick sand, but parallel to his altitude. Walking over to the edge, nothing to lose, right? "This better not kill me." He leaped forward in a T shape, probably the longest second of his life, the suddenly fall made him fear he was goin land into the swallowing sand. Then landing on some sort of wide surface. It was poised, yet going along with the gust. Feeling his fingers upon the surface. It felt like...a carpet? A giant flying carpet?! "You surely have an interesting face." That voice, it was the one that called out to him! Looking up, it was a man with alot of hair, the very top was in a bun shape. Just sitting there so casually. "So, you are the carpet merchant?" "The one and only." Yeah, he was definitely use to being on this carpet. Vaen took out a single crossbow bolt from his pouch, getting his crossbow that was secured to his back and loading the bolt into it. Pulling back the strong elastic behind the bolt. It was ready to be launched.

Pointing it at the hairy merchant, a devilish smile spreaded on his face. "Now, if you want to live, give me all your valuables and resources." The merchant stayed where he was sitting. "If you kill me, my items no longer exist, I exist to assist stupid travellers like you to live." With that said, Vaen unloaded his crossbow. Taking a seat in front of him. "Words of wisdom, yet they unbelievable, which makes it believable. Fine, I need some water and food." All of a sudden, a plate of bread and a glass of water stood before him. Vaen didn't hesitate, he consumed the water and bread in less than a minute. Sighing of relief, best meal in days. "That'll be 50 rupees." Vaen turning his head in shock, so much for so little. "Your kidding?" "You were desperate to live, I saved you, your life means more. Don't it? Now pay up." Vaen reaching into his rupee wallet, capable of holding a maximum of 300 rupees, the adult wallet. He only had 200. Handing over 50, as compensation. It was probably worth it. Now he could live for another few days.

"So...you want to leave this cursed desert?" Vaen looking surprised once again. "How did you know? I never said anything about it." "Ha! It is obvious. That is what travellers always are here for." "Does that mean...you can get me out of here?" "Yeah, for 100 rupees." Very pricey, but he has put enough trust into him. Handing him the 100 rupees as compensation, it was like trusting him his life. "Return to the river of sand, it will be gone for only one crossing. And do not come back here, after you step off here, I won't be here anymore." Vaen did not question him, things didn't make sense as it is. Standing up and walking towards the edge of the carpet, toward the dock. "Wait! Take these, the weapon you possess will eat your heart for each time you handle it. Do not let it consume you." Vaen looked back, but the man was no longer there, only twin katars. Picking them up in each hand, almost like a fist weapon. Now leaping off the carpet and onto the wodden dock, returning to the directional sign. Looking back a few times, seeing the sight disappear with the sand.

Returning to the river sand, as the carpet merchant said, it was gone. "Keeping his end of the bargain, hopefully I'll meet him again." Crossing where the river of sand once stood, then looking back, it was there again. He was finally able to exit the desert, this cursed desert.

Accompanied by: Myself
                                                        Thoughts: What did he mean?
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (29), Pouches (3)
                                                        Attire: Normal

Oval Obelisk CCreation: First post for Vaen! Sorry, I got carried away with the character development ._." So is anyone free? Or in need of some dark accompany? ^_^

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: Sage of Light
" I must protect everyone!"

Letting out a long engaged sigh, she had been traveling for days on end, her staff lead her place to place through out Hyrule, searching for the energy that belonged to the princess, which her new destination was in the desert area. Growling under her breath she kicked the sand, which lead to get dust into her eyes.
" URGH!! STUPID SAND!!" she hissed in pain, reaching into her pouch she pulled out a small bottle of water and poured it all over her face, with her eyes open she tried to get the sand out of her eyes with luck she was able to see again, her eyes sore and red yes but able to see which was better then being blind and in pain at the same time.
But a problem crossed Tiara's mind, she ran out of water.....
Her days of traveling lead her in circles for days and drinking water was important and she had saved that bottle for last to make food.
Letting out a hard sigh she placed her chin to her chest as her shoulders slumped.
" Well.....this is bliss.... Where the heck will I get water at? I can't die here and I need to see the princess before I die. "
" Oh, I can lead you to an oasis not to far from here miss " A voice called out to her. Tiara's head shot up as she began to look around for the source. Turning her head she could see a spirit of what it seemed to be a old Gerudo warrior clashed in armor that seemed to be hundreds years old.
Smiling to the woman, she nodded her head to the spirit and placed her bottle away.
" Alright Miss, please lead the way " Tiara spoke to her, giving her a respective bow. The Gerudo spirit nodded and began to float further away from her.
Tiara began to follow the womanly spirit, her smile beaming brightly as the sun. She was glad she could see spirits and communicate with them.
Looking down at her right hand, she could see half of what it seemed to be a gold triangle scared her hand. She knew it belong to the Princess and she had to give it to her, and knowing right well being in enemy territory it was a suicidal move, being the sage of Light she knew she had to help the other sages awaken their powers if the hero of time couldn't....if he was still alive that is. If Ganondorf happen to appear the desert and discover she was there, she would be killed on the spot.
But one thing puzzled her was that this Gerudo spirit was helping her, did she know she was the sage of light? If not, she was in luck.
Reaching up to the oasis, Tiara gave her thanks to the spirit and in returned she blessed the spirit so it could move onto the other side.
" Thank you...." The Spirit spoke in a choke tone, her golden eyes formed teary with joy, she knew she would fully rest in peace and rejoin with her beloved sisters she haven't seen in years.
Clapping her hands, she gave her welcomes to the woman, watching the spirits form glow a heavily blue color as it disappeared slowly with light sparkles forming off of her body form.
Turning her body to the waters Tiara made her way over to the blue liquid.
Kneeling down in the sands, she placed her staff gently down and pulled out 7 bottles she carried with her.
She had allot of left over potions she had to sell so coming up with extra bottles was not a problem.
Dipping her hands into the water filling up her bottles, she could feel the cold liquid cooling off her body as it hit her wrists, it left her a sensation of coolness which felt great after being in the hot sun.
But suddenly a cold chill ran down her spine as she felt something sinister near by her, her right hand began to glow brightly along with her staff.
" This.... is not good " she cursed softly. Quickly placing her bottles away, she reached over for her staff and shot up from the ground.
There wasn't a place to hide which was also bad for her, if it was Ganondorf she would be a sitting duck. Turning around she looked off into the waste land she could see a figure with a red cape, and silver hair while clad in clothing she had never seen in her life.
Pulling her Staff close to her body she watched him getting closer to her sight, if she had to fight she would had no choice but have too.

(( you got me now :3 ))

Celebrating Streaker

Sephiroth-king Darkness

User Image
Vaen Wolfling

User Image
                                                        Vaen wandered abit, looking back so many times to see if the river of sand would just disappear again. That carpet merchant is something else. Why was he giving him so much thought? He has never gave anyone the time of day, mostly he would try to rob them. The only person he could call an accomplish is that Merchant, but now he can never reunite with him. It was like they were separated by Earth's ends, but it was a mere river of sand. "Just keep moving Vaen, you were betrayed twice. By a king, and your own family. But I will never bow to an evil king! That man! I'll make him pay, this is his fault, it's all their fault! I'll sever their tongue, pull out their teeth, slice off their ears and nose, put out their eyes. And they'll still be alive, then I keep them alive to throw salt and lemon juice on their wounds, until their dead and gone! Then all from the afterlife will know the name of Vaen Wolfing, the foolish kings who dared turn his life in dust and shame, everyone will know my name." Vaen clenched his left hand, a faded dark triangle began to show on his hand. It was more of to the right. His darkness.

After a minute, Vaen calmed down, remembering what the merchant said. "Don't let it consume me...? Crazy old man, I am the all-time predator." Snickering with a mocking tone. His attention was caught by a green area not too far from him, it was very visible since the sandstorm suddenly died down. It seems crossing the river of sand was the exit after all. A slight smile spreading across his face. Obviously there were a few trees and bushes there, with an oasis, the water had to have a purpose there. The nourishment was good, but getting seconds was better. He made his way today the oasis, feeling a slight presence. But he did not mind it, even with the amount of light it was giving off. It was pure, but was there anything to gain from it? Information, maybe? But his TriForce piece was totally different from the one made by Goddesses, so he was only getting a sense to stay away from whatever it is. But he couldn't help but wonder, why is something pure and clean out here in this baron wasteland? Did it have a death wish? Even Vaen couldn't handle it and wanted to get out as soon as possible.

Pushing a few vines and branches away from his face, he finally seeing the captivated water. The sparkling it gave, not a single flaw in it, this must be the freshest of all water in Hyrule. As he exited the few shrubs, his sights caught onto the light source. It was a female, with long brown hair, and some sort of staff in her possession. Vaen eyed the girl for a few seconds, observing her for many reasons. Nice body, but could be better. Turning his attention back to the oasis, now approaching it. Resting the handles on his katars on hooks he had on the side of his belt, so now his hands are free to use. He knelt down to the drinking water, cupping his hands and scooping up some water. Then bringing it up to his face, making lip contact with water, and slurping it into his mouth to drink. Repeating this until he is satisfied. Sighing for relief. He eyed the girl again, it must've been awkward for her, meeting a total stranger in such a desperate place. It didn't bother Vaen one bit. "Deal with it." Was all Vaen said to her, at least it would light up a conversation. Probably an argument.

Vaen stood up and began to walk away, it almost looked like he was just going to leave her here. He thought about it though. Instead, he reached up to a tree, picking ripe lemons and limes. Placing them into two different pouches until it was full, then carrying two handfuls of the sour fruit. Returning, a few feet closer to the girl this time. He sat down next to the water again, drowning the limes and lemons he had in his hands, bringing it back up. He gripped onto his red scarf with a single finger and yanked it off himself, almost choking himself. Laying it on the sand. Then placing the wet fruit on top of it. So sand stick onto it. He looked back at the girl again. "These fruits have altered themselves to endure such harsh temperatures, they maybe sour, but they pack more nutrition than oranges. You got a knife to cut these?" He didn't have one of his own. He has never really carried a weapon smaller than a short sword, so he found it quite weird to carry such a useless thing around. Well, it's only useful now. Vaen looked down at the yellow and green fruit.

"Why have you been eying me this passed minute? Even I didn't stare at you for so long. Is it because you have been star struck by me?" He was only kidding, just trying to bring some life into this oasis. "Trust me, your better off not even knowing my name, it's bad enough you know what I look like." Vaen was serious, but there could be another reason why she kept staring. Maybe she recognized him as a Sheikah, they did once serve in the castle of Hyrule.

Location: Gerudo Desert, Oasis
                                                        Accompanied by: Tiara
                                                        Thoughts: What are you lookin at?
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (29), Pouches (3), Lime&Lemons (14)

Oval Obelisk CCreation: Woot! ° 3° Thank you!

Anxious Hunter

Ðïmïrï §m¥h
яσуα gυαя

User Image

Dimitri felt how scared the young girl was to be on the horse, and he realized that he should have noticed it sooner. The Rito were creatures of flight, not the ground, and anything that moved quickly on the ground would be seen as scary by them. It was too late for that now - he wasn't going to cross this large expanse of land on foot with the volcano erupting behind them. It was far too risky, and they would have never escaped. No, the horse had been the fastest means of transportation out of Old Kakariko. Dimitri would apologize to her later.

As they tore down the decrepit stairs on Loth, Dimitri glanced down at Merui, happy to see how fascinated she looked. It would have to be one of the more interesting things that the young Rito girl would have seen. He smiled to himself, thinking of the first time he had seen outside the Ranch, where his father worked tending the crops as a farmer, and where Dimitri had been raised. It was a thrilling experience, and it had been one of the most amazing moments of his life. His dad had taught him many things out here in the Field, including how to hunt, and how to protect himself from the monsters that lived there. His dad was the reason he knew how to use a sword.

Dimitri tensed slightly as he thought of his father; they hadn't spoken since Dimitri told him of his wife and child's death. He doubted that the aging farmer, who still lived at Lon Lon Ranch, would want to see him now. His fathers parting words as Dimitri had left hadn't been very kind, anyway. Sighing, Dimitri slowed the horse to a walk as Merui asked if this was Hyrule Field. Dimitri smiled at the innocent question. "Yeah, this is. Magnificent, isn't it?" He shifted her slightly so she could see better, and laughed quietly as she clutched at Loth's mane. Dimitri paused, looking at the Ranch again, then looking past it.

"Merui, couple things. I'm going to call you Rui from now on. Another thing is more a question. Would you like to trave somewhere with me? Would you like to go see Lake Hylia, maybe? You looked so fascinated by seeing the Field, and I think you'd love the Lake." He smiled at her, gesturing to the other side of the Field, allowing Loth to keep walking. He didn't know if she would agree or not, but he hoped she would - he wasn't quite ready to face his father again. Not yet, anyway.

ι'∂ gινє υρ єνєяуtнιηg ιƒ σηℓу ƒσя уσυя gσσ∂. ѕσ нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м нєяє, яιgнt мє ωнєη ι'м ωяσηg; уσυ ¢αη нσℓ∂ мє ωнєη ι'м ѕ¢αяє∂ - уσυ ωση't αℓωαуѕ вє tнєяє, ѕσ ℓσνє мє ωнєη ι'м gσηє.

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
Quote:
Mikuarikashi-san

User Image
Tiara: Sage of light

Pulling back her lips as she watched him, he was...an odd one indeed. Was he a sheikah? He didn't seem to look like it from what she had normally seen from small hand fills she had encountered with on her travels. Though the man was being a bit weird she felt the dark aura around him, her right hand glowed a bit a darker color then normal, meaning she was near a piece of a triforce. ' But this man couldn't be Link! ' she spoke in her mind as she continued to watch him, but he had a triforce piece, was this then from what she heard, a person carrying a piece of the dark triforce? " Deal with it " When those words rang in her ears, she wanted to hiss at him and snap something back at him as she bared her teeth but when he asked her about a knife, her anger expression faded to confusion as she blinked at him.
Placing her staff in the sand, Tiara lifted her dress up, exposing her upper thigh to the man which felt embarrassing to her, as she pulled out her long dagger from the sheath she had wrapped around her leg and presented it to him.
" Um will this do sir?" she asked to him, ignoring his question of her eyeing him. Placing the knife on the ground, she knelt down on the sand again back to the water she proceeded to continue filling her bottles. Looking out the corner of her eyes back to the gentlemen, she noticed that he carry was very light.
Even though she felt dark energy from him from the dark triforce, she let out a small sigh and bared a small smirk to him. Reaching inside her back she pulled out three bottles to the man, filled with fresh water
" Here, take these, you might need them if you're going to be out here. The desert isn't very forgiving and not merciful, consider them a gift from me to you " she spoke in a joyful tone, she couldn't help that she was kind by nature.
Eyeing his left hand, her suspension was true, she could see a dark triangle on his left hand. Tiara kept her blue hues on the man in case he would pull anything fishy, she had gave him her knife to use for the fruit, and her staff was on the ground where either of them could easily snag it.
Many visions played in her mind as she kept her eyes on him. Many of them were vivid as she could see him dunking her head in the water trying to drown her, another was him wrapping his hands around her neck, he could use the dagger to either stab her through the chest, front or back of the neck, and the head, while another was bashing her with her staff.
Tiara didn't like to think those kinds of things but not knowing this man and the dark aura he had she could never be too careful
" I don't think that would be a problem sir, after all a shaman can keep things to themselves, after all they are sworn to protect the people of the living in the dead, believe my words I won't tell a soul if you are on the run or anything. But all I ask is for your name. Mine is Tiara, I'm usually nicknamed the " Spirit Talker ", so may I ask once more, what is your name?" She asked kindly, giving him a sweet smile

(( you're welcome ^_^ ))

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Rolling down Hyrule field was a large mass of brown, easily mistaken for a bolder. But it was in fact, a living creature. A goron, one of the stone people. But he did not hail from Death Mountian, or even Hyrule. He came from Snowhead Mountain, in the lands of Termina. He came to these lands in search of a woman from his elder's visions. He told the young Goron "Find the golden-haired princess, and help her battle a vile man from the desert. If you do not find her, then Darkness will swallow Hyrule and our own Termina. Travel to the distant land of Hyrule. You may be the only one with the power to help"

Finding himself tired and out of magic power, he slowly rolled towards a large lake area. After passing the gate, the goron skidded to a stop, and uncurled himself. He was a giant, towering well above seven and a half feet tall. But he was almost as wide as he was tall. His giant belly seemed to keep moving, even after he stopped. but his hands on the lump of flesh to get it to stop, he walked towards the water. It was quite beautiful. It resembled the lake near the blacksmith's hut during the short spring, but on a much lager scale.

There were realitivly few creature here, so the large goron decided to make camp. He took off a pack he had on his back, reinforced to protect the contents when he rolled. opening the pack, he took out some basic camping supplies. A sheet of canvas for a tent, a piece of flint for making fire, a large pot for cooking, and a long coil of Skullantula silk, the perfect rope making material. Looking into the lake, he wondered if there were fish there. Looking around for a stick, he unsheathed the large axe on his side, and headed for a tree.

Finding a sturdy looking branch, he reached up and chopped it down with a couple quick swipes of the axe. He then cut off a length of silk, and tied it to the end of the stick. Finding a small rock next to him, the goron took small nibbles off of it, until it resembled a hook. Now he could fish. Most people assumed that gorons only ate rocks. This is not true, although stone is a large part of they're diet. He sat at the water's edge near his camp, and threw the stone hook out, hoping a fish would bite it. He had not eaten in quite a while, and his stomach made a quiet groan for something to fill it.

OOC: first post. I'll get a fancier format after I get an actual picture of him.

Anxious Hunter

K¥rïê
∂αυgнtєя σƒ tнє ѕкυℓℓ кι∂ѕ
ѕαgє σƒ tнє ƒσяєѕt

User Image

Link was upset that he hadn't told her he was leaving? Ky blinked her big, golden eyes at him, then she smiled and took his hand briefly. "That's okay, Link. I knew you had a reason for leaving, and I had a feeling you'd come back. No harm, no foul. All that matters is that you back here now." Ky walked at his side, letting his hand go again. She had been hurt badly when he had left, though she'd never admit it. She didn't want him to worry about her, though she had a feeling that her wanting that wasn't going to stop him. She also wasn't going to let him get away from her so easily this time. He was, and always had been, her best friend. She couldn't lose him again. She took a deep breath and put her mask on her hat again, tying it there.

Ky could feel everyone watching her when she used the magic on the tree. She didn't realize that there was anything weird about it, but apparently there was. This bit of magic that she used must be unique only to the Skull Kids. Which, now that she thought about it, it made sense, as no one else could just wander through the Woods as she and her brothers could. It wouldn't really be the 'Lost Woods' if anyone could wander around in it and automatically know where they were going. She smiled at Link's compliment, holding her hand to her chest. She blushed slightly, looking down. "Thank you, Link. And it is, sort of. Sometimes the Forest just lets me go where I please, without me having to think about it or stop it, and I''m not sure why. I thought it was just a safer bet for the rest of you if I made it stay put."

The group consensus seemed to be that they were going to go through the maze, which was fine by her. She listened to them talk amongst themselves, and she almost didn't hear Zelda ask her to go atop the maze and help her snipe the birds from atop. Kyrie blinked, taking a moment to think about it, processing her words slowly. Maybe it was the shock of Zelda saying nice things for the moment, or not trying to tear her a new one. Or something. "On top? Of course. I'll teleport to the top of the Maze, and Link can boost you up with me. That, or Izumi could boost you up too. Either way, it works. The others can kill things on the ground. I was never one for hand-to-hand combat." She shrugged, her leaf cloak, rustling with the movement. Everyone else started talking strategy, and she couldn't help but look at Link, part out of concern. Part because she loved the colour his eyes were. She shook her head to clear it as she walked up to him, taking his hand.

She smiled at him, unsure what she wanted to say, thinking carefully. "Looks like we have different roles to play for the moment," She said quietly, her voice soft as wind chimes. "Be safe, okay? I won't be far if you need me." Ky disappeared in a flurry of leaves, and was instantly on the top of the maze again. She sat on the top of the hedge, smiling down at everyone, her head tilted to one side. She let them talk for a few more moments, before she cleared her throat.

"Alrighty, ladies and Gents. Let's get moving. Someone give Zelda a lift up here." Ky rearranged herself so that she was laying on her stomach on top of the maze, extending her hand down for Zelda to grab. When the princess took her hand and was lifted up, Ky smiled calmly at her. "Welcome to the Great Maze, Princess. Watch your step. The dangers we fce up here are weak spots and holes in the shrubbery. Be careful, and if you need help, call for me, okay? Stay close." Ky pulled Zelda up, standing as well. In a swift movement, she put her mask back on over her eyes, and took her bow off her shoulder, knocking an arrow in it. Making sure Zelda was situated and ready, Ky took off across the maze, pausing ever ten feet to drop a few leaves from her cloak so that those on the ground would know which way to go.

There was a shriek and Ky looked up, taking aim at a Keese that had spotted her. It flew straight at her, and she loosed an arrow in its' small torso. Ky shivered visibly, turning to Zelda. "I hate those things, Keese are disgusting vermin..." Ky hissed. They were about halfway across the maze now, and Ky ran to the edge of the maze to see a giant, ugly, armor-clad moblin walking around. She growled, not realizing that the Moblin had infiltrated the simple maze. She knew about the Deku Scrubs, and the Octorocs, but Moblins? Ky lifted another arrow to her bow, and her hand glowed green again as she loosed the arrow into the things' unprotected neck. It groaned and fell with a loud thud. Ky glared down at the things corpse, smirking darkly as she walked away from the ledge, back towards Zelda. "Us Skull Kids can also temporarily imbued our weapons with poison. It's handy." She continued to lead the Princess atop the maze, shooting down the Keese and feral Birds with Zelda along the way. When they reached the far side of the maze, Ky motioned for Zelda to wait up top.

"Cover me - the ground is full of traps here too, and I don't know what some of them will pop. Some of them aren't Skull Kid spells. They're darker." With that, Ky jumped off the Maze into the next partial clearing. She thought she had cleared most of the traps, and as she was walking to a decrepit set of stairs, which lead to the Temple, There was a loud howl. Ky froze in fear. A Wolfos. She turned slowly, her small dagger instantly in her hand, not that it was going to help her against the large wolf-creature. It was twice her size!

Ky crouched, readying herself, preparing for the worst.

ѕιηg ωιtн мє, ѕιηg ƒσя tнє уєαяѕ; ѕιηg ƒσя tнє ℓαυgнtєя, ѕιηg ƒσя tнє tєαяѕ; ѕιηg ωιtн мє, נυѕt ƒσя tσ∂αу.

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
Vaen Wolfling

User Image
                                                        Vaen did not mind that she exposed some skin, but it did interest him quite abit, it squeezed against her thigh. His brow raised abit when she called him 'sir.' Does he really look that old? She is probably a few years younger than him, so it was unreasonable. He stood up and approached the knife, bending down to handle it properly. Taking a few swings with it, then placing a single fingers on the tip of it. Vaen held it up to the hot sun, seeing the reflection off the blade. It wasn't bad, surely had quality. But she once again centered his attention of her, handing him a few glass bottles of water. He understood what she was advising, but when she said it was a gift. He scuffed. Such a friendly act. "Great, now I'm obligated...this desert just loves cursing me." Taking the three bottles of water, he returned to his laid out scarf and sour fruit. Crashing his bottom onto the sand, he placed the bottles of water on it's bottom. Taking out the cork on each bottle, setting it aside. He began slicing the fruit in half, holding it over the bottles opening, and squeezing the juice into it.

Making a mixture of water and juice was a 2-in-1. Vitamins and quenching. He must be some kind of genius. It would also give the water flavoring. After half his fruit was depleted, the girl spoke. Introducing herself and and informing him, then asking him for his name. Her face and tone kind of annoyed him. He sighed greatly. Continuing to squeeze the life out the sour fruit and into the bottles of water, he didn't speak until he was finished. Placing the corks back on the bottles and tossing aside the useless fruit. "Didn't I just said your better off not knowing my name? Whatever...as long as you stop calling me sir, I'm not old one abit." His voice was toneless. Putting the bottles into a second pouch, now only one pouch remained empty. Standing up to speak. "That name is Vaen. Vaen Wolfling. And I don't intend to tell you much more than my identification. Last time I trusted anyone, it lead me here, in this desert." Vaen would rather keep alot of information to himself, this girl did seem sincere, but the light she possessed made him distant.

Vaen stepped back away from her, hesitant to even get close to her again. He stared off to a random direction, thinking of a direction to go in. The Gerudo Fortress is easily salvation, for her, not me though. They'll probably throw me into the nearest jail cell, Castle Town would always spread rumors about these type of girls. Vaen thought about it, Castle Town would probably try to murder him on the spot Kakariko village was good enough. But what about her? "Hey you, Tea-Aura, right? Whatever, doesn't matter. Where are your headed to? Anywhere in mind? You couldn't have came here on your own free will. What brings you here anyway?" Vaen was kind of curious about, why would she be here on the first place, must be going through great lengths just to sent foot on this sand.

Accompanied by: Tiara
                                                        Thoughts: Definitely not Castle Town!
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (29), Pouches (3), 14 Limes&Lemons (14), Bottled Lemon Water (3)

Oval Obelisk CCreation:

Anxious Hunter

GåñðñÐðr£ Ðrågmïrê

αяк кιηg

tяιƒσя¢є σƒ ρσωєя

User Image

When he left the forest, he didn't go back to the castle. No, the Dark King had things to prepare for, things to do. Like making the Hero of Time squirm again, and he knew just how to do it. That girl. The Skull Kid. Ganondorf was certain that Link would do anything for the girl, which made him grin darkly. He needed a book from the desert. A dark book, one that even Ganondorf hadn't wanted to look into again. It was a book on Possession. Taking over another person's body. Yes, that was what he needed. Link was going to be doomed. He didn't care at this point. Link's Triforce piece was going to be his, if he had to break Link and make the hero give it to him, or if he had to pry it from Link's cold, dead hands.

Getting through the Gerudo fortress was easy enough, most of the Gerudo being on his team and all. And those that weren't working for him were smart enough not to oppose him, knowing he wouldn't hurt his own people if they didn't get in his way. Essentially, he just got to stroll straight through the fortress. Happy days.

Ganondorf walked slowly through the desert, his face wrapped in a heavy scarf to keep the sand and wind out of his lungs. He knew the path to the oasis where he had hidden the book by heart. He had walked it many times, to the points where the spirit guides didn't even bother trying to help him, merely glaring at the Dark Prince as he passed them. That was fine by the Gerudo, as the less interaction with the spirits that he had, the better it was for him. He couldn't wait to put his plan against the Hero into action. And what better place than in the Forest Temple? He had already laid the trap, and knew that once it snapped, it would be game over. And besides - Zelda wasn't her fully powered self. He would be fine.

As he approached the Oasis, the young prince heard voices. Strange, he didn't think anyone else could find this place. His Triforce shone brightly for a moment, and then the Prince went invisible as he approached the Oasis, standing at the edge of it, observing the girl and the man that were talking. He knew both of them, of course. The girl, mostly by reputation, and the man, well, the Dark Aura and obvious Dark Triforce on his hand giving it away. He let them talk a bit longer as he walked away from them, to the pond in the oasis, slipping below the water without so much as a ripple. An air bubble engulfed his head, allowing him to breathe as she went to the bottom of the pond, approaching a chest that was there. He grinned, crouching down and opening it, taking out the waterproof book and going back to the surface. He allowed himself to go visible again, flipping through the book, knowing that neither the girl nor the man could touch him.

He looked over at them, seeming bored. "Oh, hello there. How long have you two been there? Eh, no matter. Boy, you're Vaen, correct? You and I have business. However," His bored expresson took on a dark smirk. "You, however, Tiara the Spirit Talker, I see you have a bigger role to play. Don't play dumb, and don't worry, I can't kill you. Yet. You need to go meet the Princess, and I know where she's going. Would you like to go there?? I can make that easy for you. I would be delighted to transport you to the Forest Temple." He snapped his book shut, tucking it into his Obi. Yes, he would love to make the Sage of Light just another pawn in his game. It would be perfect. How perfect was it, too, that she had wandered into his back yard. It was all falling in place. Ganondorf turned to Vaen, still smirking.

"You don't want to help her, nor even be nice to her, Vaen. She's out to help the girl whose father wanted your people eradicated. I will make your life easy, and I will help you rise to power. I would like you to be the leader of the Shiekah that serve me, and be my Right Hand Man. What do you say? I can see you crave Power, and I'm the best way for you to achieve that." Ganondorf offered his gloved hand for the Shiekah to shake. he knew that Vaen would have his doubts, and that he would be wary of the Gerudo King for a while, but he would tolerate it.

After all, the other man held in his hands the Dark Triforce of Courage. And, well, Ganondorf needed that, as much as he needed his book on possession, that his Triforce piece alone allowed him to read, understand, and use. He needed the book to possess the Skull Girl, and he needed this young man, who looked to be a little younger than himself, to eventually, willing or not, hand over his Triforce Piece.

ι'м ѕι¢к αη∂ ι'м tωιѕtє∂. ι'м вяσкєη - уσυ ¢αη't ƒιχ ιt. ∂ση't мαкє мє, ¢αυѕє ι'ℓℓ ∂σ ιt; яє∂ вυttση αη∂ ωє'ℓℓ αℓℓ gσ ιηtσ tнє яινєя вєℓσω

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: The sage of Light

Seeing the man stood up before her, she blinked a few times at him, continuing to keep her eye on him. Seeing him finish with her dagger, she reached over gently and wrapped her fingers around the handle and submerging it in the cool waters.
Tiara couldn't lie, a shaman's oath was not to ever lie, unless your life was on the line. Smiling in the reflection she replied " To be brutley honest, I got lost. You see..." suddenly her right hand began to burn, hissing in pain she pulled her hand out of the water, seeing her hand glow viciously along with her staff. Hearing a cold voice rang in her ears Tiara spin her body around her blue hues grew cold as she was face to face with the very man she wished she would never run into....Ganondorf.
Hearing his sinister words about the finding the princess, her lips grew back, showing her pearls while letting out a angry growl, hearing him calling out her name with her nick name made her stomach grow sour
" No thank you, I don't need your help Ganondorf...." When the subject changed about Vaen becoming his right hand man, she felt like her heart had skipped a beat. She couldn't let him join his side, if he did, Ganondorf would just kill him simply after his use with him.
" Don't you dare lay a hand on him!!" Tiara barked to him, she didn't like this man, not one bit. Grabbing onto Vaen's arm, her body began to glow a royal blue while around her feet the triforce symbol shown brightly as it spin, slowly forming a barrier around them
" Nayru's love!!" With a simple shout a royal blue crystal like barrier shot up from beneath them, protecting both her and Vaen.

" You will not get this boy Ganondorf, you words are filled with poison and death! Why are you back here? I thought you had killed the king during your raid in the castle?" Tiara spoke, she pulled her staff close to her body, wincing in pain from the burning sinsation that her triforce had brought forth. Tiara had to find a way out of the desert with this boy so she and he wouldn't get harmed and find Zelda and the other sages, she couldn't let down the others who were counting on her. Being the Sage of Light she had allot of responsibilities on her shoulders, finding the sages and all Triforce holders, she sometimes would poke fun at the thought of teasing Link, she felt she could be more important to Link then any body else who had helped him, but now this wasn't the time to think such things.. Begining to walk side ways from the water, her eyes never left Ganondorf's, she felt his dark energy shooting right through her easily like a hawk keeping eyes on it's prey. Taking upon notice the book he had tucked in his obi, she smirked to him, what ever it was, it was something Ganondorf wanted, and wanted baddly enough to come here
" Doing some late night reading or homework Ganondorf?" She asked to him, mocking him with her tone.

(( urgh short posts suuuuuuuuuuuuuck Dx and edit ))

Steorra -- xx's Significant Otter

Sagely Shoujo

12,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxx
I ` M x G E T T I N G x T I R E D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A N D x I x N E E D x S ↺ M E W H E R E x T ↺ x B E G I N
xxxxx
and if you have a minute`xxxxxxxxxxx
W H Y x D ↺ N ` T x W E x G ↺ x T A L K x A B ↺ U T x I T xxxxxx
S ↺ M E W H E R E x ↺ N L Y x W E x K N ↺ W x ?

The sky was clear, the wind crisp and clean and it was just the perfect time of day for a young Zora to go swimming in Lake Hylia. Reina, the self-proclaimed protector of the lake and all the fish in it, had snuck off from her father's house off the trail. The water called to her, beckoning her to dive deep in its depths. As much as she appreciated her father's endeavors in recreating a suitable habitat for the young Zora, it just couldn't compare to the feeling of diving into the real deal. The real source that provided life to the rest of Hyrule. Reina had walked all the way over to the small little island that housed the Temple below in search of the perfect place to dive.

Those deep violet eyes of hers were scanning the surrounding area when she suddenly caught sight of some... thing rolling in the distance. The dust trail it left behind was quite noticeable, and it was causing a bit of a disturbance as some nearby birds scattered out of harm's way. Wanting to get a better look without being spotted, Reina made haste to enter the water and swam through it to get a closer look. Curiosity almost always got the best of the young Zora, but she couldn't help it. Reina could actually feel a bit of excitement mix in with her nervousness, eager to see who or what had come by to visit until long behold, a hook appeared square in front of her face. Thankfully the Zora stopped in time to avoid any unpleasant injuries.

'What... in the world...? A hook? Really, now. There isn't even any bait on it. Is this another pesky fisherman?' the Zora floated around the hook in little circles as if in deep thought, though her facial expression revealed otherwise. Overbearing fisherman who insisted that fishing was their right and they could do it whenever they wanted just made Reina's blood boil. It just didn't help the natural order of things. Sure her father fished now and again but he did it in moderation, only getting enough to feed the two of them. Reina tapped her fingers against lips for a few seconds in thought before finally pushing her feet off the bottom of the lake to help her jump onto land right next to the "intruder".

Reina's fins were flared up in order to make her slender figure appear bigger and more threatening and a finger wagging in the stranger's face. "Look mister, I don't know who you are, but if you think you can take all the fish out of here you've got another thing com---" the young Zora slowly let her eyes trail up at the huge (at least to her) figure, her fins gradually shrinking. "---ing... but you're a Goron. I.. I never see your kind around here. Can't Gorons die if they end up in water?" Reina wasn't exactly frightened anymore, no, she was merely fascinated with the fact that a Goron of all things was at the lake. It wasn't every day a being that flourished from the rock, earth and heat voluntarily came to an environment that could possibly kill them. The young Zora placed her hands on her hips while staring inquisitively at the Goron, her mind baffled and for once, Reina couldn't think of much to say to him. Nearly forgetting her manners, the young woman finally managed to blurt out in a calm tone "My name is Reina, by the way. And you are..?"

xxxx
I x K N E W x T H E x P A T H W A Y xxxxxxxx
L I K E x T H E x B A C K x ↺ F x M Y x H A N D
xxxxxxxx
i felt the earth beneath my feet xxxx
S A T x B Y x T H E x R I V E Rxxxxxxxxxx
x A N D x I T x M A D E x M E x C ↺ M P L E T E
xxxxxxxxxxx
simple thing,xxxxxxxx
where have you gone ?
xxxxxxxxxx

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Darutna, the Goron Hunter of Snowhead.

Darutna yawned lazily as nothing seemed to be biting. He didn't bring any bait, and he couldn't see where any would be hiding. Just as he was about to give up, a Zora girl popped out of the water, yelling at him before she seemed intimidated. The large goron just blinked a couple times as she seemed to warm up to him and asked what he was doing.

''Well, I came to Hyrule to look for a blonde princess. My elder had a vision, and he wanted me to make sure it didn't happen. But I came to the lake to look for something to eat. I haven't had anything all day. And we don't eat just rocks. Every one needs to eat fruits, vegetables, and meats. It's how nature works. I only wanted something for lunch.'' When she asked about water killing them, he put a hand on his fuzzy chin.

''Well, not really. We can't swim because we're so heavy, so we'll drown. But we do need to drink, and a little dip every now and then won't hurt us. I hear there's hot springs on Death Mountain. I was hoping to visit before I went back to Snowhead. It's really cold over there, you know.''

She eventually introduced herself. ''I'm Darutna. But if that's hard to pronounce, call me Wolf-Goro. Got that nickname from the other hunters because of this.'' he pointed to the White Wolfos pelt he wore around his waist to protect his decency. He figured since he somehow offended Reina earlier, he figured he'd offer her something nice. ''How about I make lunch for both of us. I'm sure your a much better fisher than me. I'll cook it when you bring some back. I'll get a fire going and everything.'' A big dopy smile stretched across his chubby face at the idea.

OOC: Kinda short, and sry for taking so long.

Celebrating Streaker

User Image
Vaen Wolfling

User Image
                                                        Vaen tried holding in his laughter when Tiara had admitted that she came here because she got lost, how hysterical. Couldn't she have asked the spirits or something for help? It was somewhat ironic. But all was lost when he felt something loom towards, or come out the drinking water. His eyes shot up when he heard that voice. That preaching voice that took everything he had. It was that man with the evil eyes, he'll never forget such a voice. Turning his head slowly to him, his eyes so widened. Vaen couldn't process his emotions, he was just under so much shock. Hearing him speak to the both of them, Vaen snapped himself back to reality. He made a straight face. "Yes...my name is Vaen. Of course you would know, you approached with masking words, I knew your true ambition. And I'm not interested in business, so what of it? I'm more of a negotiation man." His eyes widened once again once he spoke of Zelda and her whereabouts. Quickly back to his straight face, he no longer was her attendant. So why should he care? Why should he even care about Tiara?

Then what Ganondorf said last was direction toward Vaen, offering and reasoning, Vaen couldn't keep his cool. "Shut the hell up!" Vaen barked at him. This man was hurting him emotionally, why did he have to bring up such a painful memory? "Because of you...! Because of you-! Because of you the King banished me! It was either that or execution! What choice did I have then?! Huh? I didn't!" Vaen yelled out to the dark man, to be honest, he wanted to cry. He wanted to cry to his Mother and Father, be told 'everything will be alright', just sleep in real bed and under a real roof. It almost meant something to him when Tiara tried to defend him, but why? They are total strangers. Yet she does so anyway. But it displayed, it displayed how weak Vaen was. Instantly hating it, grabbing his arm didn't help at all. Tiara seemed to have conjured some type defensive barrier around them, in crystal shape, and it spun. Being pulled along as she moved around Ganondorf, Vaen suddenly pulled his arm back. Causing him to fall out the barrier.

His dark making contact with something made from light, it didn't go well. Some type of white static caught onto him, the pain was great, it got Vaen squirming and screaming. He almost threw up, this continued for about a minute, until the pain finally died down. "Can't you see I'm from the darkness?!" Standing up, and getting further from the two. Vaen held up the back of his left hand to them, a dark triangle appeared on the bottom right. "I don't need someone mommying me, you say you will protect me. How can you do that when you just caused me great pain? That is very hypocritical." Vaen spoke coldly, he didn't know what to do. But there was one thing he wanted to do. "Tiara...thanks for caring, it is the first time someone has ever defended me, non obligated. But you can't choose my path, I'm sorry, I feel like I'm betraying you. But if your path is with Zelda, I'd rather not journey with you. It is because I can't trust anyone, trust is what got me here. I'm pretty sure your aware of the disappearance of the Sheikah's."

Vaen took a pause. "This the untold story of that. I use to be Zelda's attendant, until Ganondorf convinced us that the King would dispose of us. My whole family left me because I was stubborn, I didn't believe it. That is when I hated him. I tried to reason with the King, but he banished me anyway. That is when I hated all of Hyrule and it's kind. Some I kept walking and walking, ending up here. If I knew I was destined to meet Ganondorf here, I wouldn't turned the other direction. But now..." Vaen walked toward Ganondorf, stopping it front of him, he gripped his hand very tightly with his own. "He is the only one who can give me purpose, but note this Ganondorf. If you ever ask me to bow down, I'll be sure to stab your feet to the ground as well." Oh, how he even hated shaking his hand, but contact did not hurt. Their wavelengths of evil matched, but something was holding Vaen back, was it light. Did he gain a tiny particle of it from Tiara? Was it from passing through the barrier? Or was it probably both?

Accompanied by: Tiara, Ganondorf
                                                        Thoughts: Do as Ganondorf does, lie and betray
                                                        Inventory: Adult Rupee Wallet (50), Katars (2), Crossbow, Bolts (29), Pouches (3), Bottled Lemon Water (3)

Oval Obelisk CCreation: Don't whether Vaen is Bipolar, or just messed up >_>

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Tiara: Sage of Light

Tiara could only watch in horror as Vaen had fallen out of the barrier she had brought forth to protect them both. Her feet scurried off over to him but she stopped dead in her tracks when he told her that her powers had hurt him. Her eyes had widen to him, she felt her heart sank. Looking down at her hands her right hand burned as it began to react to the both dark powers, it stinged and burned her greatly, but she hid away her pain. Turning her attention to Vaen, she had watched him walk over to Ganodorf. " Please Vaen, don't! He's is going to kill you! " Tiara pleaded to him but her words were cut short when he spoke when it was her destiny go to Zelda's aid and that he used to be a protector of the princess till the king banished him and thanking her for caring for him. It was all more for a reaosn to join her aid and help, it was her job as the Sage of Light to protect all triforce holders and sages, though seeing Vaen placed his hands into Ganondorf's palms was what broke the ice.
Her eyes widen as the barrier shattered right before them like glass. Tiara could only sit and watch as time seemed to slow down around her, the shards of a once powerful barrier slolwy floating in the air and faiding slowly before their eyes, the dark smile that spread upon Ganondorf's lips. Tiara's body was filled with so much emotion it was building up to a point where Tiara wanted to cry. She couldn't allow to show weakness to anyone, especially to Ganondorf, it was just not right for a sage like herself to shed tears. Holding back her emotions as best she could her body began to tremble and trembled hard.
She was failing.... her eyes grew red as tears began to pour out, she tried her best to hold them back but still failing. Sadness, fear, it all hit her hard like crashing into a brick wall.
" Vaen please....don't, you are going to die by his hand please come back. I only want to help you, it's my job to protect you and all triforce wielders. I understand your pain, the sadness you have gone through. I know the same pain you are feeling, I was an orphan found at the graveyard in kakariko village, left to die but the only things that I felt like I could trust was the spirits and my adoptive father, after died I felt like I couldn't trust anyone, but I knew my trust could be found in others when I awoken as the sage of light, so please let me help you and let me protect you please, this is all I am asking for" Tiara spoke, her pitch slowly shifting from low to high as she tried to keep her emotions at bay.
It was the worse times in the world when in the back of her mind was screaming for someone, anyone to come and comfort her and help her out.
The hero of time, Link was no where to be found, Princess Zelda was some where far away from her destination, the other sages were no where to be found.
She was alone, alone in the unforgiving sands of the desert with no one to help her, assist her, take away her pain she felt in her heart and soul, she couldn't fail she wouldn't allow herself to fail, over hell and high waters she would back down from anything, she knew she would die trying to protect everyone, that was her strength to lead her on in life. Her eyes lead out to speak a story of how she felt, and if anyone could tell, it was that Tiara was letting her emotions take control of her.
" Ganondorf you do anything to lay a harm on that man, so help me goddess I will make sure you regret it dearly!" Tiara hissed in anger when her cold eyes met with his once more, her body shooting off a red aura, feeling her body growing hot, as if her skin was slowly burning from flames.

( umm Tiara, your emotions are showing. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff