Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Post reserved for future use)
(Post reseved for future use)
Update: Added the family names to the Clans, descriptions to follow
Player Name: DaRkX_XsOuL
Character Name: Mirumoto Shinji
Clan: Dragon
Profession: Bushi
Description: Shinji wears a black shirt with navy blue, baggy pants. His hair is short and black. He has hazel eyes and training wraps on his arms. Mentally, Shinji is a nice caring gentleman who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.
History: Shinji, born in the Dragon Clan holds an Ancient Seal of the Dragons. It is like a tattoo on his upper right arm, this is unknown and adds to his wonder of his clan, could they be hiding something that they regret long ago?
Misc. Info: Shinji can somehow, use the seal and create stronger energy, and in turn become possesed with one of the strongest, bravest warriors of the Dragon Clan.
Writing Sample: Shinji walked out of his leaf hut he had just made. He walked out and took in a breath of fresh air. " Ahh." he said, exhaling. " I am SO hungry.." he looked around for the meat he had brought out took cook. " Hey, where-what-hey!" he saw a small Ring Tailed Lemur taking off with his meat in hand. " Hey! Get back!" Shinji yelled, knowing he wasn't getting through to the small animal. He took out his Katana and pointed it at the animal. " Now, give me my MEAT!" he yelled at the animal, showing his authority. He walked back to the hut and opened the small, wooden door. He sat down and the hut collapsed on top of him, still inside. " Dang.."
(( I am SO sorry if you wanted that PM'ed to you, i couldn't find if you wanted or not.. sweatdrop ))
no it's quite alright ^.^ I've been busy with a series of exam at my university so my time for checking out the thread has been left to almost zero.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff