Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image
                                    I've been SITTING BY THE TRAIN TRACKS tab Here in the вʌcк « Dѳѳя
                                    OF MY MIND Wʌıτıɴɢ ғѳя τнє ════════ P L A N E T S‿T O‿A L I G N
                                          I've got a very good reason To make this ѳÞєɴ sєʌsѳɴ Keep my ↑head up↑ ┅┅ ABOVE THE METAL PIECE tonight
                                        Give me ʏѳυʀ Þѳısѳɴ Þıʟʟƨ cuz I'm digging my ƨτ★я cяoƨƨєd ɢяʌvє tonight
                                                Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wanna leave it Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wanna leave it
                                                Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wann leave it Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wann leave it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vladimir looked upon Darius with a scene of misguided pride, the general was good at cleaving things sure, but in terms of battle, it really came to who had more sustain. That being said, Darius himself had no lifesteal, a battle between them would easily fall in Vlad's favor if he were to try and fight. Vlad had returned to his best state while this fight was going on. That was until it became shrouded in darkness. "Who turned out the lights? Not that it was very bright to begin with." He paused at his own comment as a spiderling's glowing form came close to himself. "Oh not this thing again." He said as he looked at the spiderling that exploded by Darius and then returned his gaze to the one who got close to him. "Not this time my dear." He proclaimed as he literally sucked the lifeblood right out of the spider leaving it's body a decrepid shell, the explosion did its damage sure. But the blood mid transfer rejuvenated him back to full.

The acidic properties in the venom were lessened because of the lack of liquids in its body. So Vlad dusted it off his person. When something came spiraling out of the brush. It was Nocturne heading straight for Darius. The Assassin of the Darkness, had attacked the General. Vlad was about to head over to where Katarina and Draven were as he was poisoned by Elise's venomous fangs. It was an atrocious sight, seeing the glorious executioner sprawling in pain. It did nothing for Noxus' image to have their once proud carry kneeling. Luckily for them, Elise was retreating. However, it was not before Vlad turned his gaze to the shards of metal's home location. "Mordekaiser....kah." This wasn't boding well. He grasped the trinket in his pocket, would he need to resort to the untested material of the isles before it was time.

No Vlad removed his grip of the threads on his jacket. The Blood Lord wouldn't resort to hasty decisions. This Situation needed a bit of Tactical Advantages. Then it came to him, this just became an even playing field. Vladimir had a few moments to read the situation. Katarina was on the run from Kassadin, a counter to her skills, Darius having to deal with Nocturne wasn't exactly in his favor either especially not with Mordekaiser to counter Vlad. However, because of Elise's retreat, the tides would turn in Noxus Favor. While Vlad wasn't a good opponent for Mordekaiser, Darius was. Vlad could counter Kassadin, because of his sustain and low cooldowns. Katarina was for the same reason a natural opponent for Nocturne as she had the ability to get in and out of a fight at her leisure.

Vlad looked at Katarina, and Darius, "Darius quell your mind, Draven will be fine, I'll see to that, I need your thoughts on Victory, not in a euphoric rage!" He proclaimed, his once calm and whimsical demeanor gone. "Noxians, Rotate Targets!" He said as he moved to where Katarina was, leaving his back open to Mordekaiser, "Katarina, Take Nocturne, I'll handle Kassadin, Darius, Your bleeding effect is perfect for fighting mordekaiser and his blasted Shield. We shall have Victory in this Fight." He said as he spun around Katarina and as he did so he separated three blood blades on their fourth stack and sent them all flying out at Kassadin "Bleed for Me, Voidborn!" He proclaimed with a grin as the bleeding blades flew at him, and would chase him even if he jumped. "Your a mighty tasty morsel and I won't miss a single drop!" He grinned with malice and killing intent. Vlad was also a natural counter to Nocturne for sure, but while he was for that situation, he needed to move onto Kassadin to protect Draven and use his blood manipulation to push the poison out of Draven's system. All this in a few moments of meticulous planning. Vladimir was indeed quite the Crimson Reaper.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shadow Isles; south-eastern forest line
Party: Darius, Draven, Katarina vs Elise
Health: 923/923
Build: Hextech Revolver, Boots of Speed, Amplifying Tome, Red Health Potion
"Go On B-Negative, You'll be just my type!"
Vlad's Theme
OoC: Transfusion (1 second left) / Sanguine Pool (Ready) / Tides of Blood (Cooldown: on CD 4 seconds) / Hemoplague (Ready)

the lone cowgirl
box_of_shiinies
La Caramella Catrina
hazelnut milk
Lord Boltrix

Loving Sex Symbol

20,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
              ♕ .。.♕ .。.♕ .。.:ℳΐʂʂ ℱσɾȶʊɳℯ: Ⱦhe ℬounty ℋunter:.。. ♕.。. ♕.。. ♕

User Image
                  User Image

Sarah walked along the shore cautiously, still unsteady and emotionally drained from all that has happened. Shock and Awe still were in her hands, the safety off just in case she needed to defend herself again. As she approached where the sound came from, Sarah made out figures in the distance. Though she was still a bit far out, Sarah could see the glint of gold and the mesmerizing hues of an orb. 'Garen and Ahri? Waters be dammed there's more than one of us here...' A foul smell had sneaked up on her and halted her thoughts. 'Ugh! That dammed smell! Curse my luck... He's alive.' Sarah made a sour face as she approached the northern shores. Before she could call out, another pistol shot rang in the air above her but she missed the yellow smoke. "What the hell!?" Sarah heard another shot in the air, this time it was a cannon and her eye's widened. 'He didn't...' When the cannon shot again she cursed and started running towards the group. 'F*cking *sshole!' Half way there the first cannonball landed right next to her, kicking up dirt high in the air and Miss Fortune had to pause in order to block her face from the sand. "Gangplank you chicken of the sea!" She was close enough that he could hear her voice clearly. The next couple of minutes was of the red head dancing around and trying to reach her rival without getting blown up. At the last second, a cannon ball landed in front of her, the shock wave knocking Sarah back into the sand. "Owww... I swear when I catch him..."

"Ahoy tharr, lovey. Did ya miss me?"

Whipping her head to the sound of Gangplank's voice, Sarah instead came to the barrel of a gun. Looking up at him, her eyes narrowed. "You son of a...!"

"Ye wanna run a rig? Well... it looks like the tables have turned on ye!"

Fear was replaced by spite and anger at the pirate. 'I would at least expect him to have some honor but again this is Gangplank we're talking about.' At the sound of a flintlock clicking into place Sarah got up but unfortunately the barrel followed her. Blue eyes glimmered dangerously at the man, not willing to cave in to any scare tactics.

"Put yer' guns down, lovey, n' I won't have ta' ruin yer charming lil face. I'll be taking that treasure map off ya', as well! As compensation fer... well... tha' trauma ye... somethin' somethin' me mental n' physical health... fer' ever blasted time ye' try n' claim me bounty!"

"I know better than not to come unarmed around you." Whipping her guns up, the barrels began to glow. "How dare you think of me so lowly darling? You should know by now how I play, I mean after all..." She raised Shock in the sky and kept Awe close to her just in case Gangplank went through on his threat to shoot her. " I always shoot first." She shot a magic spark in the air which soon exploded into several bullets that began to rain down.

Status ;x
                                Treasure: Still undiscovered
                                Health: 8.5/10
                                Mana: 8.5/10
                                Allies: Garen? Ahri? Gangplank (-.-)
                                Enemies: Gangplank
                                Skills: Double Up: Ready; Impure Shots: Ready; Make it Rain:N/A ; Bullet Time: Ready
                                Cooldown: Make it Rain
                                Strut: Not active
                                Field of Vision: Scourge (Gangplank), Ahri, Garen and a few others.
                                Gold: 525
                                OCC: Nevros I love you gaia_kittenstar Dont kill me though :X

I T E M Sx

• Vampiric Scepter
                            • Boots of Speed
                            • Health Potions (5)
                            • Mana Potions (5)

T H E M Ex

Miss Fortune Theme

You've got dangerous eyes... I like that.

Nevros

Predestined Capitalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THE SINISTER BLADE
                                                                                  katarina

better dead than dull
                                                                              _________━━━━━━━━━

speech
                                                                thought

An involuntary cough of blood following a muted gasp escaped from Katarina's steely disposition as Kassadin's nether blade burrowed through her armor, and then through her flesh. Her pupils wildly darted around in pain, with the ground at Kassadin's feet falling in and out of focus. Katarina's lips parted slightly in a heavy pant, and then a wince when the blade was violently pulled from her stomach. The armor made an audible rip as it was torn. Katarina's face contorted in pain as his dark ability power seeped through her veins to burn her from the inside. She uttered half of a curse, panting heavily, but nearly toppled over- her weight suddenly became too much to bear as gravity fell down in a harsh aura upon her and Draven. In vain she attempted to raise her arm to throw a blade, but she felt absolutely encumbered with painfully slow movement. The assassin's slender jaw clenched in frustration. Her discomfort grew with her feeling of helplessness.

However, as quickly as the force had come, it dissipated in an instant. With determination trademark of the prideful Draven, he had managed to send his axes in Kassadin's direction to distract him from casting his hindering gravity forces. His throw was not as quick as Katarina had seen from him before, but the gravitational forces downward provided a steady momentum and therefore more force for Draven's arms to throw his axe-arangs. As the blades left his hands the axes spun with a mighty speed, disabling Kassadin briefly just long enough to release his ability power's gravitational hold. That was her cue to attack. Liberated in movement, the Sinister Blade dashed to re position herself, but her lungs suddenly gave out. Kassadin's inflicted wound was not something to simply shrug off; because he dug deep into her upper chest close to her pectorals, the assassin's arms were shot through with a burning pain whenever she moved her arms to strike. Pale lips parted in a smirk to reveal bloodied teeth. An honorable opponent... Even a prideful woman like her knew that a duel with Kassadin would be a losing one on her end.

To her relief Vladimir quickly moved to take her place as Kassadin's opponent, directing her to Nocturne. She noticed that, while Nocturne was an easy opponent for the hemomancer, his motive was to protect Draven.

Katarina tossed a biscuit of rejuvenation in his direction. The packet bounced with a muted thud onto the ground beside him. Draven, she called, suppressing the pain that burned in her shoulders as she did so. Motioning with a nod to the packet, Kat wasted no more time on words. Again she repositioned herself with a dash to Darius' direction. One arm was raised in the air with a bouncing blade in hand, aiming for Nocturne.

Draven, we're betting on you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc//

all moves except for Death Lotus on Cooldown

LOL everyones saving Kat's a**, man smh
User Image
User Image

User Image

Company: Leona
OoC: The foul stench and fresh blood belong to Leviticus, Thresh's victim in his first post ^-^

User Image

Nearing the cryptic cave, Ezreal took one last glance over his shoulder. The ship was still in sight, its broken mast cracked in half was only one among many signs of the vessel being damaged and crushed by the storm that eventually brought it here. Could there actually have been survivors inside? Perhaps the duo could have saved a life or two in there? Struggling to keep himself from worrying about it any further, the determined youngster was keen on sticking with the choice he had made… and even more so now that he had Leona by his side who trusted his decisions this far. He didn’t want to appear hesitant and indecisive in front of her.

Winds blew stronger than ever, and an eerie feeling crept up inside the explorer as he felt chills in nearly every bone in his body whilst taking the first steps into the luminous caverns along with his companion. The path led to a narrow passageway. Strangely, there was no need for a lantern as the cave seemed to be far from dark. Rather, a green light seemed to be emanating from various sources. The ghostly and bizarre sounds that would ring in his ear hinted that the source of this strange light may have been wandering souls trapped in this secluded cave. Just the feeling of it made Ezreal begin to shiver.

User ImageUser Image “Maybe coming here wasn’t such a good idea. What do you think, Leo-… W-Whoa..”

Turning himself momentarily to checkup on the Rakkoran brunette following close behind him, he somehow caught his foot in a small gap between the rubble lying on the ground, eventually losing his footing completely. Immediately he fell to his side, the jagged wall near the end of the passageway was far more brittle than anyone would have expected. All of Ezreal’s weight caused it to collapse revealing a large opening.

User ImageUser Image Whoaaaaa!!

At least thirty feet he must have fallen. Thankfully all of his parts were in one piece. Cave-ins were one of the worst things for an explorer to experience and having been in several of them throughout his expeditions, the blond man wasn’t too thrilled with the ongoing circumstances. He had only hoped Leona didn’t have to suffer the drop that he did. In some ways he was glad that he took the brunt of the little incident. As the Piltovian quickly snapped his mind back together and stood on his two feet once again, he studied his surroundings. No green light down here. In fact, it was completely dark. And his handy flashlight useful for situations just like these was broken beyond repair. Wonderful. What made things worse, a foul stench roamed in the vicinity, foul enough to interrupt Ezreal’s train of thought. It was the smell of fresh blood, and it made him nauseous beyond anything. Were there dead corpses in here? Having had enough of this creepy dungeon, and out of spite, Ezreal instinctively fired an essence flux from the signature amulet he wielded in his hand. The wave of radiant energy flew across the area in a line and shed some light in the otherwise pitch-black surroundings. Well, at least he had something that actually seemed to be in working order. Suddenly, his mind wandered once again over to the Solari.

User ImageUser Image “Leona! I can see puddles of blood down here. It looks like there were other survivors after all. Too bad they're dead now.”

Ezreal aimed his voice upward, hoping Leona would be able to find a set of stairs or a path that led down here. It became quite clear that this was no ordinary cave. It was almost like a prison, where many lives had been lost… or taken.

User Image

=====================================================

Lucina_of_Avalon

Criilian's Wife

Eternal Partier

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

User Image

She had to admit, what happened was a very impressive sight, seeing the tendril's of Sona's magic curl around and encase the Peacemaker, empowering what Caitlyn thought was already perfected...and the sound of it striking flesh, tearing right into it, brought some relief. She'd hit him....he shouldn't recover from that, right? Hah...no, she wasn't so naive as to believe that. Shaco wasn't one of the more terrifying faces in the League for nothing after all.

Her sights shifted to her ally, Sona, who'd come out of nowhere. Due to the protype suit, the Sheriff was unable to see her facial expression...but how she clung to her instrument, frozen like a statue, must have meant something was wrong. She couldn't let herself think too much on it, with Shaco still prowling about, the best option, so she thought, would be to remain where she was, not wanting to take her back away from the edge of the bow. After all, he could have been sparing Sona all this time as a form of bait, hoping to lure her into aiding the helpless maven, for an easy backstab.

But, just like that, her suspicions were put to rest, the shrill, horrible cries from the demon jester broke her train of thought and the silence about the night. She was hoping to at least hobble him with that, but her attack quite clearly made him do the opposite...he sounded driven to kill now. Sparing enough time to give the blue-haired beauty a gesture of beckoning, she took her spot again behind the cover of her snap trap, expecting him to come charging right at her.

This assumption, however, would prove to be quite costly, for from the fog, slicing through the air, came a sharpened dagger, hurdled with astounding accuracy. Caitlyn had good reflexes, but with visibility so limited and with no cue of sound, the sheriff only managed to move enough that the knife 's tip would dig right into girth of her left shoulder instead of her collar, cutting through the fabric of both her winter coat and the shirt underneath easily. "...GAAH!..D-Damn it!" Came her stuttery, shocked voice. An extremely foolish oversight. How could she have forgotten about that. The brunette woman began taking deeper breaths, while she gathered her bearings and thoughts. She'd been through much worse...dealt with more fearsome wounds. She was already planning again.

With her right hand, she reached for the dagger, and painfully began to pull it out while wincing, and huffing through clenched teeth. Thankfully, it wasn't able to go very deep...but the poison was already beginning to coarse through her. She could feel her left arm seizing up, becoming stiff and numb, the sensation traveling down the length of it, to the tips of her fingers. She could move it...just very, very sluggishly, and this was very bad, given her left hand had her trigger finger.

Soon after, however, she felt another sensation...a soothing rush through her body...rejuvenating even. No doubt, it was a gift from her mute ally. The pain from having been stabbed into practically subsided, though the effect of the poison still lingered. She wasn't sure how long it would take for the slowing toxin to run its coarse, or wear off, but it would be extremely difficult to shoot her rifle now, even if she could shift the trigger to her right hand. It would be hard enough to aim it with her left, even if it wasn't nerve deadened at the moment. Instead, the stalwart Piltovian kept a tight grip on Shaco's dagger in her more mobile hand. She knew that the maniacal clown would eventually need to show himself...maybe take a clumsy step into her trap, and if she could stick him with his own poison, she was sure Sona and herself could make their escape. She just hoped the mute beauty would be ready to back her up if Shaco appeared right in front of her, because at this point, the Jester sounded like he was done toying with them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actions: Beckoned Sona to her side, waiting for Shaco to appear, hoping, to stick him with his own Two-Shiv poison.

Abilities:| Piltover Peacemaker ~ On cooldown| | Yordle Snaptrap~ Ready | | 90 Caliber Net ~ Ready| | Ace in the Hole ~ Ready |
Brooklyn Hyuuga
hazelnut milk

xxxxxx~Hot on the trail!~xxxxxx

Predestined Capitalist

THE DEMON JESTER
                                                                                  s h a c o

the joke's on you!
                                                                              _________━━━━━━━━━

speech
                                                                thought

The shiv sliced the air with a strong sense of resolve. With a whoosh it cut through the messy blend of auras as they parted in its wake. At the same time, Sona strummed her etwahl to cover Caitlyn with a shield of her own ability power before Caitlyn shifted instinctively to the side. As a result, the shiv struck her left shoulder instead. Crimson slowly blossomed from the point of impact, staining her jacket. Shaco's awfully keen sense of smell picked up the faint, salty smell of blood as well as the sweetness of the poison coursing through her bloodstream. Despite himself, the jester grinned in satisfaction as he relished the aroma. Slowly he staggered up to his feet. The bells of his hat jingled eerily now as Shaco clutched the torn fabric on his chest. With the other hand, he snapped his fingers once.

At an instant the faint silhouette of his hunched figure dissipated in the thick fog. Cloaked in ability power once more, Shaco instantaneously materialized behind the string maven, who was immobilized with nighmares that flashed before her mind's eye. An unnatural, eerie grin stretched across his features, highlighting the bloodlust that blazed before his soulless eyes. Like a cat, the jester darted in and out of his enemies' grasp; at a moment he was within range, and the next moment he was just beyond it. Shaco's cold arm wrapped around Sona's neck to hold her steady. His malicious cackle rang through the air at the same instant he quickly carved a jagged "S" through her outfit's fabric. Beads of blood sprung up where his knife tenderly scratched into her pale skin.

Call it a love note, I suppose!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ooc// used Deceive, which got off cooldown

Lucina_of_Avalon

Brooklyn Hyuuga

Brooklyn Hyuuga's Husband

User Image

"Don't turn your back, or expose your neck"oo

User Image
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The novelty of the Shadow Isles was wearing off quickly as denizen after denizen piled onto the human squadron shoving some form of fright down their bloody throats. It was ironic really; if Darius wasn't such a chauvinist (and losing a pint of blood by the second) than maybe he would have made the connection between the irritating Isle ideals and his own. In the end, what would make Noxians any different? Well, for starters—a fresh wave of blood spurted from the deep wound irritated by the Umbra Blades—a corporeal form. Darius knew how to detach himself from pain and fed off of the numbness that adrenaline enhanced. He concentrated hard barely making out Nocturne's hallowed voice as he taunted. "I don't even fear death itself." The nightmare's lively tone faltered after the axe-wielders attack, and in that millisecond of opportunity the Noxian faction sprung to life on Vladimir's call.

"Ack!" The General threw his axe wildly as black crept back onto his peripherals. Darius winced although no pain came to him, his chest tightened and he could feel his heart pumping hard. Beat by beat the harsh pumping dispersed what felt like anxiety-ridden sludge throughout his body. Shutting his eyes and growling past the haze of black Darius took a leap backwards. He knew full well that if Nocturne collapsed his mind for even a second, those hellish blades would be upon more than just the skin of his bicep. He had to get further away, and what better skill to stave off a clutch than Decimate. He took a blurry look to his far left only partly recognizing the forms, but when a blear of red made towards him and before the Unspeakable Horrors completely ravaged his mind, Darius quickly executed a sharp spin no less deadly than with both hands.

o o oUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Have strength!" The Noxian bellowed as he crossed paths with the Sinister Blade. A cold sweat made down his brow as the nightmare subsided, but clearly it was far from over, in fact it continued playing out right before his eyes. Draven withered on his ******** knees like some hapless sad-sack with Mordekaiser coming in at mach speed. ********. The lot of denizens ought to have been riding Hecarim with how they burst through the shade of the forest. "Get up and keep your distance!" Darius demanded unsympathetically despite the toxins coursing through Draven. The General shot a quick look towards Vlad, renewing the urgency of alleviating said toxins from his bro. The hemomancer was quite astute so he had faith in the mage, as much faith as he could allow as he passed Draven without so much as a glance and made onto the charging Master of Metal. Shrapnel whirred around the megalithic lord and Darius, paling in comparison readied his weapon with both hands in order to withstand the gravity of Mordekaiser's ability. His hands itched to enact another Crippling Strike, but for now he had to bide time for Vladimir and Draven.

Man, how he hated mages.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HEALTH: ██████
                                                → ADEQUATE

LOCATION: Shadow Woods (on fire)

• Decimate on CD
                                                • Crippling Strike on CD

Afraio

box_of_SHiiNIES

La Caramella Catrina

Nevros

Seer of Flame

Lord Boltrix

Phantom

User Image
User Image

What was Gangplank thinking, trying to reason with the fire haired woman. She wasn't as chaotic as he was, and her morals were sharper, you could rely on her to fend for herself. Though Gangplank wasn't as reliable, he liked the company of such folk, they made better allies, and they were predictable. Miss Fortune wasn't always an ally, though, and at this very moment, they both made their case very clear to one another. It was a shark eat shark world, after all. Perhaps there wasn't enough room in the ocean for both of them? Gangplank flinched for just a moment, holding back a shot he knew could kill her right then and there, and for what? "Kah!" The old pirate spat to the side, whilst the bounty hunter pulled back the trigger on her gun, and dared rain down her own shrapnel upon him. It was a similar move compared to his own cannon barrage, but much slower, and more easily dished out.

The broadsword stationed to Gangplank's left hand now weaved through the air, in a simple upward sweep, it would land its flat end on top of the pirate's tricorn. He didn't want any of that dirty led to ruin his hat! Nor his noggin! Though a few sharp pieces might pierce the skin of his shoulders, or his exposed arms, the rum in his system made it hard to feel the pain. A toothy snarl came from his mouth, as Gangplank locked eyes with his longtime nemesis. She had made a fool of him too many times before, it was time to show her how serious he could get! That jolly old fool he played had to be shelved for now. s**t was going down.

Though not willing to kill his foe, Gangplank wasn't afraid to make Miss Fortune bleed a little bit. In that instance, whilst slowly trudging closer through the bullet hail, the old pirate kept his close proximity to the girl, and readied a means of denying her escape. Swiftly his right hand fell, as if caught by heavy gravity, as he changed the trajectory of the barrel to align with her calf. Gunfire rang, the trigger was pulled without remorse. Drunk or not, old Gangplank was a master marksman, he knew the course of that bullet wouldn't break a bone, but the damage would slow his prey considerably; unless she dodged in time, little miss Sarah would not escape the scourge's vengeance.

"Ye'll get no quarter from me, missy!" Gangplank's raspy voice echoed after the bang of those gun shots. "Bout' high time I show ye' what it's like, ta' be the captive! Yer' booty is mine!" With what threats or promises he could make, the pirate exclaimed his intentions loud and clear, whilst coming down on Sarah with the force of a hull at full sail.

Two attacks, from below and above the waist, the good old handi-capture tactic, usually implemented to seize diplomatic hostages and bar wenches. After the initial shot meant to cripple, Gangplank headbutted his sword off his head, giving it a bit of initial momentum, before swinging the whole broad side down to clobber Sarah right upon her own cranium. Though he wouldn't strike with the sharp blade, the weight of his new B.F Sword might be enough to knock the lass out, or daze her for a follow up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gold: 0050

Health: 90%Mana: 38%

Company: Miss Fortune
Thoughts: "On guard, me rival!"
Actions: Parrley + Auto-attack on Miss Fortune
Out of Chat: (Hopefully I'm not being too rough. wink )

Brooklyn Hyuuga

Criilian's Wife

Eternal Partier

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxLeona, The Radiant Dawn

User Image

The Rakkoran's eyes stayed locked on the cave's entrance, watching it bellow out green spectral light as if it were a giant beast exhaling breath. She couldn't help but second guess herself in this matter as well...but if helping rescue her people was part of the outcome, she wouldn't even need a moment to consider the importance of reaching it. She owed them that much.

The wind howled and gusted strong enough when they arrived, that in those heels, she actually lost her balance, throwing her right hand out to catch herself against the mouth of the cave, giving her the time she needed to peer around inside. She could only sum it up as apalling. On the fields, the floating green orbs, the disembodied wailing was only ever present when the damned Warden was as well, and while she had no solid proof, she was pretty sure who this cave was last visited by.

"This sight...all of it. It's an abomination. I can't even fathom how anyone can withold even the slightest bit of mercy for these lost souls. Our enemies truly have the blackest hearts. I look forward to the moment that I bring the Light to this place."

Righting herself, she followed in behind Ezreal, still shaking her head. While inside, one of the glowing green wisps floated wistfully in her direction, and unable to help herself, the Rakkoran reached her hand out for it, uncurling her armored fingers, giving the disembodied entity a place to land. It settled slowly onto the golden gauntlet, and Leona stared directly into it. She couldn't hear anything coming front it, aside from a quiet low wail. Even if it couldn't see her, the aurburn haired guardian still gave it a sympathetic look. She wondered how long it had been here...the suffering it's gone through since then. Even if it didn't help much, she still felt the poor soul at least needed words of comfort.

"Worry not. I will be the bringer of salvation...I will cast your captors from this world in a radiant blaze. And then, you shall find peace. You will pass on."

As if it heard, the little orb began to drift away when she finished, and Leona kept her gaze locked onto it. It was then that Ezreal began to speak, and she had to say, she was really happy to hear his voice again...he'd been silent their entire trek up here. As he approached her, she watched as he tripped, falling right into the jagged wall. She moved to try and catch him, but there was no way she would be able too. Was she really going to have to see another person under her watch die in vain on this horrible isle? When her blonde companion hit the wall, her eyes widened, when he practically took it with him, and disappeared downwards into the newly revealed hole. "N-NO!"

With all the speed should could muster, the guardian rushed to the edge of where the wall once stood, peering over it. She was unable see anything down there, and the only thing she could hear was the bouncing of some of the rubble that Ezreal had taken down with him. She feared the worst...biting her lip...waiting for a sign of life.

It was only a few moments later when Ezreal fired forth a dazzling bolt from his gauntlet...but to Leona, it felt like eons, and she had to think...that was one of the most beautiful displays of light she has seen in a long time. A broad smile tugged at her lips as she heard his voice follow. "I will be right down. Just wait for me!"

Scrambling to her feet, the Rakkoran began to search the illuminated room for something...a door, a stairway, something that could lead her downward. On the opposite side of where she stood, was a small formation of stalagmites, and coming around them did reveal a downward-leading path. Much like the hole Ezreal fell into, it was devoid of any light, not even the wandering green luminescence of a spirit. Apparently, they did not want to be down there. Calling upon her power, Leona held the Zenith blade upright, which began to glow radiantly, serving to be like a torch, and began her descent at a rather steady pace. Her heels clicked along the stone ground, and soon, she could smell that sour and foul stench. She didn't know blood could be that potent. The corridor was uneven, full of jagged rocks and low hanging stalag formations, but at last it ended, with her emerging through a passage to the right of the explorer, her sword illuminating the new area he discovered. She let her eyes drift to the pools of red, and one particular looked very fresh. That brought quite a bit of worry to her...as well as some new thoughts.

"It's horrible enough that they imprison the souls of the ones who wander into their grasp. But to have their physical forms here, too? Those poor people are tortured in life and death." The Rakkoran spoke through gritted teeth, turning to the blonde explorer. "The more I see with my eyes..the more my conviction grows. We can have a look around, but I'd prefer not to tarry. I...I don't think I'll be finding answers to what I want to know here..." Her statement concludes with a sad exhale, as she remembers why she was so determined to come to the cave. Looking forward, waving her illuminated sword around, she hoped to give Ezreal some vision so he could decide where he'd like to look first. Like always, she'd be right behind him, watching his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abilities: Shield of Daybreak~ Ready| | Eclipse~ Ready| | Zenith Blade~ Ready| | Solar Flare~ Ready

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I will protect you."

La Caramella Catrina

Phantom

User ImageUser Image

User Image

When in the focus of all, a truly neutral individual will express humility and modesty, however, Kassadin might make a flashy display instead. He found himself the center of attention among sadists. Blades flew at him from all directions, thanks to the assassin and executioner both. At this rate, the exchange of attacks would not be in the void walker's favor, but for Draven, and Katarina, whose eyes picked him up as a weak link. As the redheaded assassin disengaged and bolted for the back line, she gave Kassadin a mere moment to analyze the battlefield. Just to scan who was fighting who now; and it seemed Draven and Vladimir both were fast approaching. In the back line, Nocturne sneaked in and was trying to bide Darius' time, however the general attempted to swap his opponent to Mordekaiser. Leaving the shadow monster at their backsides might not be the best choice, and Kassadin picked up on a few options as well. Elise and Katarina both were outside of melee range now, they needed respite for their injuries. It was sheer chaos, but Kassadin held on to a clear and calm mind, he had to in order to survive.

A whirling axe-erang would disrupt Kassadin's momentary concentration, however it did not come from his peripheral, giving him enough time to handle it as best he could. Lashing out his left hand, the void walker attempted to bat away the axe, by backhanding its handle, though he would only alter it's trajectory slightly, the blade still chipped off the tip of his shoulder armour, cutting in to his left bicep and bouncing a short distance away. A focused mind calculated exactly where that axe would land, and in an instant, Kassadin seized his next opportunity. He could survive a little longer in this fight, and shutting out whoever could deal the most damage was priority. Another warp hole was thus summoned, and Kassadin allowed himself to be drawn in to a black hole on spot. Where he went? They would all find out but half a second later. Perhaps Draven, went through with his routine, and rushed to where his axe would land, in between him and this objective would be point B for Kassadin's void rift. The gap was easily closed between the two once more, and this time the nether chasm opened up as if violently forced to. When used consecutively, those warps became more and more dangerous, to both Kassadin and his enemies. Though for the walker, his magical resource depleted a bit more, whilst for his enemies, stronger concentrations of dark matter poured out upon them with every following rift.

Kassadin's armour resembled a rugby get-up in a way, and with his next attack, one might assume he was a former player. Out from the black explosion came the void walker's right shoulder, as he flew through space and time in an attempt to ram Draven straight in the gut with a second surprise attack. Miss or not, proximity was key, and Draven didn't have many more escape mechanisms under his belt. Kassadin's follow up attack was merciless, his nether blade grew in size by nearly a foot, signaling that it was charged and ready to absorb more of Draven's unused mana. In a fluid motion after the shoulder check, Kassadin swung his ethereal sword diagonally upright, aiming to slice clean through Draven's midsection, and out his left shoulder. This attack could not be blocked, but it would not instantly kill if it connected. If the heart or brain were struck, burning agony would threaten death upon the victim, and only through willpower and medicine could someone be saved at that point. Kassadin knew well of his unique powers, and he wanted to give his foe no room to escape with this attack.

It was a dangerous move, brave even, considering Vlad and Katarina both weren't far behind Draven. Kassadin positioned himself brilliantly so that Draven became the front line, and a wall between the void walker and anyone else who wanted to gang up on him. There wasn't much time to seize this opportunity, the hemomancer was fast approaching, and Katarina still had her trump card sleeved. Blood continued to ooze from cuts across Kassadin's chest and arm, and though they were mere flesh wounds now, they could be made much worse. If he failed to dispose or subdue the executioner, he would probably have to retreat or spread out to avoid the enemy team's heavy area of effect offense; actually, he'd have to ditch soon, regardless! Kassadin only hoped he could fulfill his role as an assassin before doing so. Fade in, fade out, like a ghost, yet hopefully not becoming one in the process.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gold: 0500

Health: 70% ░▒▓█▓▒░ Mana: 70%

Company: Draven, Katarina, Vladimir, Elise, Mordekaiser, Darius, Nocturne
Thoughts: "Kill Draven!"
Actions: "Riftwalk & Nether Blade used on Draven"
OOC: "Looks like this could be a deciding moment in the big fight."

box_of_SHiiNIES

The Lone Cowgirl

Afraio

La Caramella Catrina

Seer of Flame

Lord Boltrix

hazelnut milk

Nocturne, the Eternal Nightmare

User Image

"Just because you do not fear death does not mean you do not fear..." The nightmare laughs as a shroud of black envelops him, Darius's decimate seemingly going right through it... though when Nocturne emerges from the shroud he is unscathed, no new wounds on his spectral body. "Fool, your weapons of iron do little to deter the darkness!" he says, before lunging forward and lashing out both his blades forward, a large blade like shape of dark energy traveling forward, following after Darius as he crosses paths with Katarina- it was something they could dodge, sure, but if it hit them both it'd cut away a decent chunk of their health- as well as give Nocturne a temporary way to get to them no matter how far away from him they got.

Either way, a path of dusk lay on the ground before nocturne as he charges forward with renewed vigor as his movespeed increases, his blades extended as he aims to slice into the Noxian commander, even as his horror fails to plant itself inside of the general's mind. "Yooou cannot escape me, Hand of Noxus!"

However, it seemed the Noxians were attempting to switch dancing partners by Vladimir's command... and although he'd love to mess up those plans and continue to go after Darius, Katarina was so much more easily cut into... so at the last second, he switches targets, his entire body spinning towards her in a quick turn away from Darius

"Let's see how sinister you are when my blades are done with you!" The nightmare howls at his new prey as he relentlessly pursues her, his attacks coming even quicker and harder than before than when he'd been attacking Darius, his dusk trail and recent shroud enforcing both his attack's speed and damage. "You and all your allies will die today, crippled and beaten! I will relish listening to all of you drown in your own blood..." he contemplates something to himself for a brief moment, though his attacks certainly don't let up "... I don't believe there's a sweeter sound... do you...?" he asks sadistically, even as Katarina prepares to throw a blade at him.

Local- Shadow Woods
Actions- Used Shroud of Darkness to block Decimate, casted Duskbringer on Darius and Katarina, auto attacking Katarina.
Company- Kass, Katarina, Draven, Darius, Vlad, Morde
HP- Good
Items- Bilgewater Cutlass, Scrying Orb, Boots of Speed(275 gold~)
Notes- Comin' for yah Kat xP

"Swim in Terror!"
            x---------------Draven
            tab tab tab tab tab tab the-glorious-executioner

User Image------User Image------User Image

tab LOCATION: Shadow Woods || COMPANY: Elise, Katarina, Kassadin, Mordekaiser, Darius and Vladimir || STATUS: Pleased with himself; injured; poisoned || ITEMS: B.F. Sword, Boots of Speed, Warding Trinket

The first bounce and catch made Draven more confident (then he usually was) about his situation. He had caught Kassadin's attention, while Katarina threw a poro snack his way. The executioner ran over (or rather, jogged) to catch his axe and caught it and the healing item in his mouth at the same time. Draven immediately stopped where he was to marvel at the display of what he just did. s**t, that was amazing! he thought, eating the poro snack with a delighted smile. I should do something like that for my next show. His plans were interrupted by the next wave of dizziness, which made his knees buckle and he collapsed on them. Draven's head hurt even more and he began panting. The poison was getting worse. He could feel it. However, he doubted he was dying from it. It didn't seem like Elise to just outright poison her prey with the intention of killing; only slowing them down. ...Didn't mean it wasn't an awful experience.

Draven looked up to see his brother running past him and shouting at him to stand up without so much as glancing over. The lack of concern in Darius' voice did not faze Draven at all. In fact, this was rather typical behavior from him. Even when they were children he was this snippy. Although, that could have been due to years upon years of putting up with Draven's antics (not that he was going to admit how much of a troublemaker he was growing up). The executioner forced himself on his feet, feeling the effects of the poro snack giving him some strength. Tch, no need to tell me twice. he thought. Draven threw his axe a third time, but when he ran over to catch it, having been forced to use Blood Rush due to how slow he was moving from his affliction, Kassadin made his move and rift walked up to him.

The Void Walker went in to swing. Draven impulsively stopped where he was and moved backwards, almost -- almost -- losing his footing, letting the blade fly past him. At that point, Draven would have attributed this to skill, but many (if not, everyone) would agree that it was luck that had saved him from Kassadin's strike, regardless of whether or not it was intended as a killing blow. A wide grin spread across Draven's face. "Not... this time." he panted. He immediately back peddled as fast as his body (with Blood Rush active) allowed him, snatching up the axe he didn't catch. Draven knew Vladimir was right behind Kassadin. If he attacked right now, Draven could quickly clean up with a kill.

Battle Status: Used poro snack (courtesy of Katarina). Blood Rush is active. Spinning Axe on cooldown.

Out of Adoration Stacks:

The Lone Cowgirl

Nevros

hazelnut milk

Lord Boltrix

Seer of Flame

Afraio

Dapper Genius

User Image

xxxxxAs your true colors show
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'M CLOSE TO THE ﹛FIRE﹜
█████████████████████████████████████ x.. █████████████████████████████████████ x.. █████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxⓓⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡⓞⓤⓢ sign
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↘↘ I' M FROZENINSIDE
xoxoxox▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
xxxxxxxx There is no mercy → no mercy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxJust ⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇ I find

xxxxxxxxxxx══════════════════════════════════════════

The dead had always been a loving obsession of his. The cold silence was always the place he felt the most at home, the most at peace. So here, in the isles, surrounded by not a single living soul to speak of, Karthus couldn't have been more relaxed. Or rather, he couldn't have been more relaxed had it not been for the disturbances caused by the Black Mist. It had spread far and wide, and had dragged every poor living soul it could find back to the Isles. Countless lives were turned to upside down, and the Isles were flooded with the spirits of the dead. This invigorated the Deathsinger, strengthened him even. His power was over life and death, and he commanded those souls without purpose as his children, disciples and allies.

The trouble, however, came in the form of those still alive. Almost the entirety of the Institute of war's Champions for the League had been dragged back to the Shadow Isles. These select few were hardier than the average mortal, some not mortal at all. All of them, however, resonated with life, and this disturbed the wonderful serenity of the dead lands. Karthus enjoyed the influx of souls that the Harrowing had brought before him. His choir of Unlife had never been larger, and thus, he had never been stronger. Indeed, the over saturation of lost souls in the Isles was filling Karthus with power he'd never imagined. Still, the beacon that now shown from each living body now on the Isles, every champion there-in, called to him.

His residence of choice within the Isles, and his unofficial domain, the Ruins of the Ancient City, were bereft of any life. The ruins, however, were quite close to the Shadowed Woods, which was, at the moment, seemingly teeming with life. More than a handful of living fools, just waiting to be ushered unto their end, were within the woods. Karthus was drawn from his place of worship, an ancient temple, in shambles, which served as his chapel. There he gathered as many of the wandering dead as could be summoned, and he would preach to them, indoctrinate them, and empower them with purpose. His noble vigil for death would have to wait, however. Karthus floated down from behind the shattered stone pillar which served as his podium. Scores of ghouls and spectres parted away from him, as if he were floating through a field of grain, or passing through a stream. " Wait not long my flock. I will return, and with others who have been freed from the cruel grip of life. " He turned from them, the entire undead congregation vanishing into the air as he did, and drifted through the city and toward the woods with as much haste as he could muster.

The closer he drew to the woods, the more clearly he could sense the Champions. He was quickly made aware that they were engaged, as he could sense darker forces at work. A familiar power, one that stilled the air and left power coursing through the earth. Mordekaiser. So the ancient master of metal was already engaged with the mortals. How typical of the steel titan to find the fight first. It hadn't been long since the living had washed up on their shores, and already the hulking suit of armor, with his cruel mace, had flung himself into battle. Even he was not alone, as Karthus could tell the closer he drew. The travel took time, and the only presence he knew well enough was Mordekaiser's, but still, Karthus was "in-touch" enough with the Isles, and the spirits therein, that he could distantly sense those locked in battle. Despite his dislike for Mordekaiser's methods and beliefs, at least Karthus found some small modicum of joy in the fact that he would have some help in ending the miserable lives he could feel pulsing ahead.

-Entering the Shadow Woods-

His path through the woods was a swift and direct one, following the call of life begging to be put to an end, and eventually he reached the edge of the area where the battle raged. The surrounding area was scorched and ruined from their clashing. He could see that the lot of them were engaged with one another, and already Karthus was recognizing faces in the rabble. He spotted Mordekaiser with ease, so easy to spot was the hulking, iron giant. The air was heavy and the sky was dimmed, more-so than usual, and so he noticed Nocturne, the eternal nightmare, slashing his way through the battle. Kassadin's presence made Karthus cringe, as he hated the unnatural feeling of void energies, always had. The vessels that still had heartbeats, KAssadin among them but clearly on the side of the Isles for the moment, could be identified Darius, Draven, Katarina, and Vladimir. The first three were veritable bringers of death on their own, and he admired them for this, though he sought to claim them as well.

The last was a problem. Vladimir was similar to Karthus in a way. The moth manipulated and controlled the innate forces of their existence, but the Hemomancer did it in a detestable way. vladimir prolonged his own life, unnaturally, via the draining and manipulating of blood, the sordid red liquid which sustained every soul's mortal prison. Karthus no longer possessed a living vessel, and so had not a drop of blood inside himself, but Vladimir still was a powerful mage with a powerful tool. Karthus needed to be especially careful of this one.

He stood for a moment, hidden in the shade of the surrounding trees, contemplating where best he could serve his purpose. Both sides seemed evenly matched, though there were stragglers among them all. It seemed the best course was to simply aid those already involved. Karthus, wading through the air and into what little light there was so he could be seen, gave a small chant. The ground around the lot of them started to glow a pale green as tortured groans slowly filled the air. "With long dead hands and ethereal grip, keep them bound unto this place, slow their life and hasten unto death!" A sudden flash of green, and two pillars erected on either side of the battlefield. Between them formed a thin veil, composed of spirits that swam back and forth, grabbing at anything living and slowing it, weakening it, draining it of its resistance to Karthus' magic.

The field was bisected, the wall forming directly on top of Katarina, Darius, and Nocturne. Nocturne would be unnafected, as there was no life within him, but Darius and Katarina would, if they remained close to the wall for anything more than a second, be drained of strength, speed, and resolve against magics. With the wall placed, Karthus levitated further in, slowly, whipping his staff to and fro, sending small wisps of magic toward Nocturne's opponents.

【L o c a t i o n】 City Ruins > Shadow Woods» 【W i t h】 Draven, Katarina, Vladimir, Elise, Mordekaiser, Darius, Nocturne, Kassadin» 【A b i l i t i es】 Wall of Pain > Auto attacks » 【I t e m s 】 Needlesly Large Rod, Crystaline Flask (3 charges)

Afraio

box_of_SHiiNIES

La Caramella Catrina

Nevros

Seer of Flame

Lord Boltrix

The Lone Cowgirl

Brooklyn Hyuuga's Husband

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

SPECTER | SHADOW ISLES | VANGUARD OF UNDEATH

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The monstrosity tread impatiently through the encompassing mist. Hecarim charged the smoke and it swelled inside the chasm of his chest before the essence of death overflowed. The centaur weaved back to the warden with the inability to keep still and pondered the Ahri inquest for only a second before his strength restored fully. The ingested mist poured out of him like a giant sigh and reacting to the stimuli as it happened, the spectral rider was back to striking his powerful hooves against the barren soil. Again he drifted along the graveyard perimeter running laps as Thresh's shoulder healed. More animal than hominid, it was a surprise that Hecarim even stopped to answer Thresh amidst all that foal-play.

Jumping over headstones like he was competing in an equine pageant, he gave as suitable a response as he could by first coming to a dead halt. Some ways away from each other the distanced onyx specter turned to blankly stare at Thresh. Only his tail idly flicked back and forth. It wasn't clear if the being was capable of such tactics aside from trampling his enemy's bones or crushing them underfoot, after all, His initiates and ganks were solely successful due to his unwavering nature; a one track mind for carnage. What did tactics have over his staunch instinct?

Hecarim threw up his arm and halberd and his body burst with dull fire as he embraced the effects of the sunfire cape. "Are you questioning the junglers' method? Typical." With a stifled laugh Hecarim galloped back towards his ally with gaining speed, his speech coming as sharp and quick as the thumping of his hooves. "I am not one to mold battle strategies. I am but a vessel in which to engage them. However..." Gaining full speed, the horseman nearly glided across the mist with his arm outstretched for the chain-toting denizen. He caught Thresh and threw him onto the iron flat of his back.

Breaking through the inky black mist, they made out of the tainted area. Galloping northward through the marsh, the specter could sense the elusive arachnid maiden and made for her at full speed. "If the blather of tactics is what you seek then look no further." The flat plains of the fortress steadied Hecarim's gallop, thankfully for his accomplice on board. His appearance was made obvious in all manner of noise before it gaudily illuminated the scene with bright blue. Loud and flashy, thus was the Shadow of War. Hecarim's helmet kept to the rising smoke of the forest before adhering to the like of Elise. "You have fled." The hollow voice stated as he came to a stop near Elise. No admittance came from his end either of having retreated the shore. Perhaps a plan was required rather than blindly rushing into battle, but this, Hecarim would never admit.

♞♞♞

HEALTH: ██████
                                                            → FULL

LOCATION: Fortress Remains, Elise's Lair

sheen passive used (3/5 posts remaining)
                                                            Onslaught of Shadows on CD (2/3 posts remaining)

box_of_SHiiNIES

La Caramella Catrina

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,125 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

User Image
                                    I've been SITTING BY THE TRAIN TRACKS tab Here in the вʌcк « Dѳѳя
                                    OF MY MIND Wʌıτıɴɢ ғѳя τнє ════════ P L A N E T S‿T O‿A L I G N
                                          I've got a very good reason To make this ѳÞєɴ sєʌsѳɴ Keep my ↑head up↑ ┅┅ ABOVE THE METAL PIECE tonight
                                        Give me ʏѳυʀ Þѳısѳɴ Þıʟʟƨ cuz I'm digging my ƨτ★я cяoƨƨєd ɢяʌvє tonight
                                                Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wanna leave it Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wanna leave it
                                                Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wann leave it Don't wanna leave it alone Don't wann leave it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With the Crimson Reapers plan set into motion the team rotated. However, Vlad's planned attack using his Tides of Blood didn't hit Kassadin, instead the Voidwalker passed into a rift that he'd opened in order to go towards the Glorious Executioner. Vlad wasn't easily amused, no far from it. He was even less amused by the untimely arrival of the Deathsinger. As the pillars erected themselves, Vlad urked a bit as they cut off Vlad from turning on Nocturne. However, just because Vlad himself couldn't turn on the others, didn't mean the same for his magic. Karthus was a bit urksome as a champion, his decrepid form held no blood and for his timely arrival, Vlad would need to use his secret weapon. Luckily for him and Draven his attention seemed focused on Katarina and Darius, which hindered his plans in no way; shape or form.

His three blades turned as Vlad slid to the right of the two. "An Urksome opponent has arrived, no matter." Turning around he split one of the blades, the one intended for Mordekaiser from one into two and sent the 4 blades to different targets. One flew to Mordekaiser, one to Karthus, one to Nocturne, and the Last to Kassadin from his left side. The side unprotected by a void blade. But Vlad was far from done with his tactic. Vlad slipped an object inside a ball of blood and sent it across the ground below the vision of the Voidwalker through the brush. The Sphere following Draven's escape path. Because of the red texture of the blood, what was concealed inside was the red health potion, Vlad had been keeping inside his coat since he arrived on the isle.

Luckily for Vladimir and unfortunately for Kassadin, he had wounds. Wounds inflicted by the Sinister Blade and the Glorious Executioner. Wounds on his physical body not his armor. This meant that his own body would now work against him. As he appeared behind Kassadin, while he was throwing everything he had at Draven. Vlad's eyes glazed over with killing intent and a thirst for blood. Draven was safely out of range, and Kassadin was now within reach. Even if he dodged the blood coming from his side as a result of the tides of blood. It was time for Vlad to make a move on the wounded Void User. The Blood Lord would have a great deal of pain to inflict as he activate his skill.

Unfortunately for Kassadin, in that moment before the blood blade would make impact, Vlad activated his trump card, "A Trickling Decision indeed." He said as a large pool of blood appeared beneath Kassadin it spread out and floated upwards, inserting itself into Kassadin's wounds. Vlad's blood mixed into Kassadin's blood stream and when it was time, the magic infused blood would burst. Vlad had caught the Void walker in his 'Hemoplague.' Now as the spinning red blood blade came flying, Vlad pulled licked his lips, "Since your still here, I'd love a Pint!" He grinned maliciously as he used his Transfusion skill and pulled blood out of kassadin's arm wound. Using Kassadin's own blood against him, he rejuvenated his health, and coaxed a large amount of damage on the Void Warrior.

Now if he didn't flee, all draven would have to do is keep applying damage, of course that was hoping he paid attention to the potion glasses gleam near his leg. For in a few moments, if Kassadin wasn't careful, the Hemoplague's delayed effect would activate and then he would become a bloody mess for Vladimir to savor the taste of. "Poor little Voidling; all alone and cut off. Will you please die for Noxus? We'd ever so appreciate it." He grinned as he drank some of the transfusion, "oh my that is quite tasty, I could get addicted." He said as the blood was fused with power. Void power, it made his body run high with excitement. "These are indeed, the vessels of my destruction." He said as he readied more attacks of blood if the void walker remained.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shadow Isles; south-eastern forest line
Party: Darius, Draven, Katarina vs Elise
Health: 923/923
Build: Hextech Revolver, Boots of Speed, Amplifying Tome, Red Health Potion
"Go On B-Negative, You'll be just my type!"
Vlad's Theme
OoC: Transfusion (Cooldown 4 Seconds) / Sanguine Pool (Ready) / Tides of Blood (Inactive) / Hemoplague (Cooldown: 85 seconds)

the lone cowgirl
box_of_shiinies
La Caramella Catrina
hazelnut milk
Lord Boltrix
Sultry Spiral
Seer of Flame

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash