Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
» ● ☼ Amya Rossi ☼ » ●

Amya, or Nini, as she was known to others, walked down the streets, smiling & waving to people she knew. She stopped at the corner of a street and a pulled a strand of her sooty black hair behind her ear. She continued to walk along when she noticed the slave shop. She frowned. Slaves? That's horrible! she thought, peering into the shop. She scanned the shop with her vibrant blue eyes, seeing what it looked like.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sam looked at the woman who had came in, his bright green eyes looking at her with intellegence. His eyes never strayed from her face wondering who she was and...oh yeah he had forgotten he was a slave now stuck in a place waiting to be bought and sold over and over. He sighed softly his shoulder length black hair hid his eyes and face but, he was unlucky with his great green eyes he was sure to be left alone ecxept by, kimi is what she called herself.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image The fight didn’t last long and Marigold came out of the fight the winner. Marigold wiped away the blood from her lower lip were she had been hit. Marigold looked at her handy work before smiling. She walked over to pick up her sunglasses and then sighed they had been stepped on and were broken. Marigold toss them a side and then stood up she then put away her knifes. She turned and walked to the opening of the alleyway that lead to the main street. Marigold walked down the sidewalk hands in her pockets she looked around to see were she was. She then noticed the slave shop Marigold walked over to it walking inside.
Keaname smiled hmm maybe i could buy him, he seems very sad in his cage.!!I know if i buy him i'll give him the best life anyone could have,though he is a bit older then me......oh well "i know what would make you happy, if i can take you home with me i'll give you the best life ANYONE could EVER have!"

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image Marigold walked more into the slave shop she looked at the slaves that were for sell. She fished out a piece of bubble gum and popped it into her mouth and started to chew as she walked along. Marigold stopped to look at one of the slaves that looked interesting to her. She brought her hand up to look at the collars and charms around the mans neck. He had been married before she shook her head and then dropped her hand from around his neck and then moved on looking at more slaves.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sam sighed and laid down, he closed his green eyes breathing softly. He was still sad but, a glimmer of hope was budding deep within his body making him relax and feel calm. 'wonder whats gonna happen to me now, hope something good comes my way I wonder if there's a way out possibly not'. He turned over his back pressed against the front of the cage his dark curls were sticking up and quite curly.
Keaname walked over to the man whom was crying earlier. "Hello Mr. My names Keaname . Whats yours?" She said politely leaving John for the moment "Oh sorry mr. John I dont want to get fired" Keaname said a bit guilty.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image Marigold stopped looking at one of the cage and looked inside she couldn‘t see the persons face from were she was standing she noticed that they had there back to her. She chewed her gun and then blew a bubble and then it popped. She then cleaned the bubble gum from around her mouth and then started to chew on it again. She looked at the dark curls that were sticking up. Marigold was about to move forward but a female appeared at his cage. Marigold let out a sigh before walking pass the two to another cage.
"Oh no! oh no! oh no! She could have bought this slave but i got in her way! I am so fired.!! sorry Mr. I didnt mean to ruin your chance of being bought. Oh dear! oh dear! i am so fired" Keaname gasped

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sam sat up ad ra his finers through his hair. He opened his bright green eyes and looked at her with concern clearly on his face. "are you alright madam?". He asked in his deep irish accent. He rubbed his face trying to be polite but, there was only so much politness a person could have before snapping yet he was just concerened. "its quite alright I'm not mad about it I'm Sam pleasure to meet my other caretaker if by chance I could get something to eat I would be forever grateful". Sam's eyes held the truth of his words just as a low growl from his stomache made his blush. "ecxuse my stomache's behavior it does not know the right time to speak".
"Haha sure i'll get you something to eat. Anything specific you'd like to eat? I like to cook ramen but i'm not sure if you'd like that." Keaname blabbered on about how she likes to cook ramen in all different flavors then stopped relizeing she probably annoyed the poor man to death h sorry i have a habbit to talk to much" Keaname sat down to show him what she really was--part fox. She giggled.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

User Image Marigold jumped at the sound of the out bust from the female. She wasn‘t sure if she should go back or not. After a few moments thinking about it things seemed to be calm so she shrugged and turned back around walking slowly looking into the cages that she passed by.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Actually he was quite intrested in what she had to say. His Father taught him to respect women and always listen to what they said. "ramen sounds good, I actually like it, very tasty but, beef isn't what I like though but, if that's all you have I'll eat it I just don't eat meat". He disliked having to tell people that but, he would starve before he ate a cow or a pig beautiful creatures they were.
"Oh? you dont like meat....well thats ok cause i can make candy ramen and veggie ramen and-- oh sorry i'll just make you veggie ramen" She smiled then walked away to make some ramen.
hes very nice but i wonder if he really was interested in my ramen creations...hmm.....oh well
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Risagi watched the women wander around the small room and didn't say much. So this is the land of women? Most men would kill to be here... Just my luck I made it here when I didn't want to... He carefully avoided looking at any of the masters, he didn't want to show interest in any of them. All he wanted now was to head home, whether it be stranded in the ocean, on a boat, anywhere.
Nearby a woman talked to a slave about ramen and it made his stomach rumble a little but he held his silence. His head was still pounding and he was worried it would become worse if he ended up in a conversation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff