Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kename smiled as she left her house looking for a job. As she was walking, she saw a wanted sign for a slave house of some sort. She decided to try and get a job there.

As she got there she expected to see sad and gloomy slaves but to her surprise there seemed to be happy. She asked the person at the front desk if she could get a job there. After taking her inter view she went home and laid on her bed and fells asleep knowing she would have work tomorrow morning.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
They hauled him in, his head hanging low, his will all but, gone. Their skin soft and tender, woman's hands he liked to think. They were gentle with him since he had a rough time getting seasick on the boat. A few hours of sleep he would be right as rain. The sound of metal sliding against metal met his ears as he heard the light click of a lock locking. Sam Montgomery a gentle kind soul captured, tooken in, not chained but, carried like an exhausted man. Of course he was weary, tired and hungry but, he didn't confess it aloud lest his pride be all gone with only a hint of it left he wanted to keep it for strength. His head hit a pillow, a warm blanket placed over him he felt like he was being treated kindly and knew it was women who brought him in. His laughter was muffled against the pillow but, soon it was gone by his soft gentle snores. Caged in for now, soon to be released his dreams persisted on his last living...well not anymore. She had fell overboard during the storm and how he disliked the water now a hateful thing but, not for much longer.
As Keaname woke up she got dressed and went to her job early just to see if they had any new men there. And too her luck there was. hmm guess peoople just dont wake up as early as me.Maybe i'll buy him,just maybe."Hello? anyone here?"Keaname checked her watch and it was 9am. "Hello? i came i little bit early but i'm here. Hello?"

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sam groaned and pulled the blanket over him, he was sad and tired but, awake in his misery. His sister, his twin, his half of a whole had fallen off the boat and the sea ate her whole. He trembled slightly drifting back to sleep dreaming of her bright green eyes which were the color of his own. But, he had tan skin she had pale but, he slipped back into sleep, his head and body was covered by the blanket. Though the spots on his pillow were tears that hadn't dried he needed a kind heart but, how could he trust now when his best friend was gone.
Kimi had been in the back of the slave shop when she heard voices. What? Customers? But the store doesn't open for another hour. Quickly she made her way to the front of the shop to find a young women, calling out for someone. Slightly dazed by confusion Kimi asked, "Um..How may I help you?" She wasn't hired to be the secretary but since the secretary wasn't there yet, she stepped in. "I'm sorry but the shop doesn't open for another hour miss." Kimi told the lady with a kind and apologetic smile. She had been in the back restocking on food when she heard her, it had slightly startled her but she was back to herself now. Kimi always liked to arrive to her first day's work early, but she hadn't been expecting to be alone.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

Marigold stood in a back alleyway hands in her pockets and sunglasses on her face. The sun was just starting to appear over the horizon beginning the day. Marigold's long golden hair hung loosely around her, but her hair was mess from the nights events. “Great just great.” Marigold said looking at the females that had her surrounded. Someone must had put out another hit on her, or a client was unhappy with her work. What ever the deal was she had a fight on her hands. Marigold yawned and pushed herself off the wall and walked into the middle of the half circle. She then pulled the glasses from her face and then dropped them to the ground. She then pulled out two knifes that were in holder at her side. She looked around the half circle and then smirked. “All right ladies lets began.”

(( kay i thought i would post something before i went to bed. G-night will be back tomorrow))
((Goodnight Yume.))

Kimi, still waiting for the young women to respond to her, decided that there was no harm in getting some work done at the same time. She quickly grabbed a bottle of cleaning spray and a wash cloth then went over to the closest glass-windowed room and began to wash it. This one was pretty dirty, looking as though it had been just recently been touched. She tried to do her job while watching the other women as well. After all she didn't want to look away for a second to find the women trying to steal a slave or going through the cash register or anything. No, she had to watch her, but this only made washing the windows even harder. Not paying as much attention to what she was doing as she was to the girl, Kimi accidently dropped the bottle getting soaked with cleaning spray as it fell to the floor and shattered. Crap! What did I do?! Her first thought was that she had broken the window not the bottle but as she looked down she noticed it was only the bottle and a sigh of relief swept through her. She looked at the girl then said, "I'll be right back. Please stay where you are and don't touch anything!" Quickly Kimi ran into the back to grab a rag and dust pan. As she ran back out she slipped on her wet pants leg and fell, head first into the floor. How embarrassing! If breaking the bottle wasn't enough?! She felt her face turn bright red as she got to her feet and hurried to the mess she'd made. As she was cleaning it up, Kimi felt as though all the slaves were staring at her in mockery as she tried to fix the mess she caused. I wish someone else was here to help me!!
"Oh hello, I'm supposed to be here for work. Sorry for startling you." Keaname looked at the woman with eyes that could kill someone. Then a smile appeared on her face with the killing eyes still stuck in the middle of her face. "May i ask what his name is though?" she said pointing to the young man crying in his sleep
Kimi stopped what she was doing and simply stared at the girl, shocked at how unphased she was by the whole scene. She tried to snap herself out of it as she mumbled, "Uh, what? Oh, um.... Sorry for the....uh....first impression.. Things like this don't normally happen around me." She lied, those sort of things happened all the time around her, she was rather clumsy, anyways she quickly continued, "Uh, I'm Kimi and did you say you work here?" Her eyes widened in relief, "Thank GOD! Do you think you could help me clean this up?! The boss comes in in 20 minutes and I don't want her to walk in to this.... I'd really appreciate the help.. Really!" Her face was still a bit red and embarrassed, but she was just happy that she had a chance of not getting fired on her first day now that someone could actually help her clean up.
Keanames tail swayed "I'm Keaname, and sure i'll help this would be bad if the boss saw this" Keaname quickly cleaned the mess up and cleaned the rest of the store. "Hey Kimi, may i ask, but were is everyone else who works here. it seems a little strange that no one else is here"

Familiar Hunter

User Image
John was sitting in the cage that he had been assigned too, he was still in a slight state of shock from his parents selling him off into slavery so they could keep their precious lives the way they were. He felt betrayed by his family, especially when he had been told by his parents how much they wished he had not been born, the thought struck him like a punch to the gut. He stared blankly out of his cage at the wall across from him, his mind was racing with questions who would have wanted to ask his parents, and thoughts of what was going to happen to him now.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sam had sat up now, his eyes hidden by the shadow of the cage, but he couldn't hide his broad shoulders or long legs that gave a hint that he was freakishly tall. His bright green eyes looked over at two women wondering who they were until he remebered. Sam sighed and ran his long fingered hand through his thick black hair. 'what am I going to do, I'm in a cage changed into a slave and my twin is dead, the one who trusted everyone the one who made me trust everyone'. He never moved from the spot even when the silent tears slide down his tan cheeks.
Keaname walked over to a slave room with a young blond boy in it. "Hello my name is Keaname whats yours?" She said smiling. "Me and Kimi work here, i'm not sure why theres nothing really to do here so on my free time i can talk to you!" She winked.

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sam heard a voice, a feminine voice. He wiped his face and moved to the front of the cage letting the sunlight hit his green eyes making them seem brighter and livelier. He watched her for a moment listening to her words. Sam was curious and he didn't know how not to be like that ecxept it was part of who he was. He sighed and pressed his head against the bars of his cage.

Familiar Hunter

User Image
John closed his eyes and thought back through all of his memories of his family. He remembered how all of his brothers and his one sister had been treated slightly better than he was, he remembered how they would have nice parties and he would not take notice too his parents always giving his siblings better gifts on their birthdays, or holidays. John brought his knees up to his chest and rested his chin on his thighs, he could feel his eyes beginning to water up from the sadness that he was feeling. He felt a tear run down his cheek, but quickly wiped it away as he heard someone walk up to the room he was in. He saw that the person was a young girl, when she told him her name he quickly hid the sadness he was feeling " My name is John " he says to her. When she told him that she would speak to him on her free time John felt a little better since she was being nice to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff