Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes you heard correctly!
This is the Land of Women, where the only males are those who have been captured and imprisoned to do whatever we ask of them.
Kind of like the myth of the Valkyries. The warrior women who would take the souls of men and bring them to the Island of Valhalla where they would train them until the day they were needed to fight for the Gods and destroy all evil.
However there's one difference, the women that live here are not warriors, just normal women, and the men are not brought to serve any purpose other than pure amusement and work.
What could be better than that?
You could buy a man to be your husband, your cleaner, your cooker, your lover, your nanny, your bodyguard, your teacher, or anything else you wanted.
Some may wander the streets and look like any normal, free man, but they're not free. You can bet that they are going to go home to some woman, somewhere, by the end of the day.
Why don't the men fight back?
Well simply because they can't.
They're powerless to the women, sort of like when a sailor hears a sirens call, they become powerless and jump overboard.
Women these days control the world, and although it may seem unfair look at it this way, there are no wars, less killings, less jails.
People are just simply happier.
And besides they're not all mean to the men, only some.
But the majority treat them as if they were actually free.
Rules!
Please Read!!

+17 = Place a lovely heart somewhere in your profile so I know you've read the rules! ==^^==
+1 = Please Play Nice. In other words, don't be rude or ignore others.
+2 = Follow the Gaia Rules!
+3 = Absolutely no Godmodding
+4 = No killing unless I say it's alright as well as the person you want to kill.
+5 = Pm me all Profiles (Do NOT post them to the thread!! You will NOT be accepted if you do!) titled: I want to be Free for guys and I loving being In Charge for girls.
+6 = Romance is HIGHLY Encouraged! But please no Cybering.
+7 = Please keep it semi-lit to lit, meaning no *for actions*, and use "for speaking", and for thinking, also you must have at least four full sentences per post. Writer's Block happens to all of us, but you should be able to handle at least that much writing.
+8 = Please use Spell check. If it's not perfect that's fine, but I'd like to see some effort here. That means, please reread your posts before posting them to check for spelling, grammar, and simply to make sure it makes sense. Also no chatspeak! No exceptions!
+9 = Please try to include everyone, don't get so involved in only your story and not even notice the other posts around you.
+10 = Always read any posts that come before yours so you don't miss something important.
+11 = I am De Goddess of this Rp, what I say goes so please be respectful. ==^^==
+12 = Not too much cussing, but it is allowed.
+13 = Oh! Use ((for OOC)).
+14 = If you are going to be gone for a long period of time please let everyone know through OOC, also tell people when you're logging off too.
+15 = Highlight this post for +17
+16 = Have FUN!

= 153 = A good Rp! Lol.
Everyone has to start out buying their slaves, otherwise how would we know who's whose?

Collars:

(May have up to five, but please think carefully. Don't put Crazy and Calm. That doesn't make sense. Lol.)

Red = Temperamental
Dark Red = Dangerous and Violent
Black = Cold Hearted
Purple = Crazy
Blue = Calm
Light Blue = Willing to do Anything
Gold = Powerful, Strong, and Protective
Silver = Argumentative, Disobedient, Unloyal, and Untrustworthy
Violet = Flirty, Loving, and Romantic
Green = Gardener, Hunter, and Good with Animals
Dark Blue = Good at Repairing things
Turquoise = Good with Children
Orange = Cooks and Cleans
Teal = Universal, Good at Everything, Could be a Good Teacher

Charms:

(Choose up to five as well.)

Heart: Falls in Love or Loves Easily
Sword: Is a Good Fighter
Lock and Key: Has been Owned Before
Chain: Hard to get to Trust you
Clover: Trusts Easily
Fist: Gets in Fights Often
Paintbrush: Artistic
Music Note: Can play an Instrument
Mask: Is a Good Actor
Cloud: Forgets Easily
Star: Never Forgets Anything
Lightning Bolt: Has Witnessed a Tradgedy
Broken Heart: Has Lost a Loved One
Bell: Used to be Married
Doll: Has Children
Hour Glass: Is Sick
Tear Drop: Cannot Have Children
Profile Layout

Remember: Only Guys can be Slaves!

Slaves:

Hello, my name is [color=postcolor](Name)[/color] and I am [color=postcolor](age)[/color] years old. What happened to me was... [color=postcolor](Story, or Background)[/color] People say I act like... [color=postcolor](Personality)[/color], but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in [color=postcolor](females, other males or females and males)[/color]. Some of my hobbies include [color=postcolor](things you like)[/color]. But you'll never catch me [color=postcolor](things you don't like)[/color]. If you look around my neck you'll see [color=postcolor](collars and charms)[/color], but that can't define me. (Picture, Anime only please! URL's Webpage Title as Aren't I cute?)
[color=postcolor]~(Username)~[/color]

Women:

Hi! My name is [color=postcolor](Full Name)[/color], but some people call me [color=postcolor](Nicknames)[/color]. I am a [color=postcolor](age)[/color] year old young women, who likes [color=postcolor](boys, girls, or boys and girls)[/color]. Some people say I'm [color=postcolor](personality)[/color], but they don't know my past. [color=postcolor](Background)[/color]. I enjoy [color=postcolor](Likes)[/color], but I really hate [color=postcolor](Dislikes)[/color]. What I'd like to see in my guy is [color=postcolor](Collars and Charms)[/color], but then again who wouldn't? (Picture, Anime only please! URL's Webpage Title as Aren't I adorable?)
[color=postcolor]~(Username)~[/color]
Accepted Profiles

Girls:

Hi! My name is Kimberly Noir, but some people call me Kim, or Kimi. I am a 17 year old young women, who likes boys. Some people say I'm loving, kind, compassionate, sometimes selfish and rather clumsy, but they don't know my past. When I was 13 my mother died, leaving me alone with my baby sister Ann. Without a mother, my father had to be sent back to the slave shop, although I don't understand why. My sister and I were placed into a home for young children, but when I turned 17 they kicked me out on my own, not allowing my sister to come with me. Now I'm simply looking for a companion, someone who I can place all my trust into. I hope I'll see my sister again someday. I enjoy watching the rain fall, talking with kind people, being artistic, and stargazing, but I really hate all insects, people who are mean and try to injure others, fires, and knowing that I may never see my sister again. What I'd like to see in my guy is a gold, violet, green, and orange collar, as well as a heart, clover, and paintbrush charm, but then again who wouldn't? Aren't I adorable!
~LovableNina~

Hi! My name is Marigold Zola, but some people call me Marigold. I am a 21 year old young women, who likes boys. Some people say I'm picky, understanding, stubborn, powerful, but they don't know my past. Marigold was abandon as a child and was taken in by a poor old woman who couldn’t have children of her on. The woman died when she was 15 years old and Marigold had to live on the streets she pick pocket to keep on living. She was caught one day but a well off female who hired her to do odd jobs. Getting good a steeling and fighting she now does odd job for people no mater the danger. She is getting older and feels that it is time to pick a male to marry. I enjoy cherries,animals,sleeping, friends,romance stuff, reading/writing, when it rains,when there is a full moon , but I really hate snakes,spiders,bullies, mean people, the cold/Winter. What I'd like to see in my guy is Gold,Orange,Green, andTeal and Music Note,Star,Clover, Paintbrush, but then again who wouldn't?Aren't I adorable?
~Yume Yokohama~

Hi! My name is Keanamata Tashina, but some people call me Keaname. I am a 15 year old young women, who likes boys. Some people say I'm strong hyper kinda annoying but is very kind, but they don't know my past. she doesn't remember her past. I enjoy art the color blue and foxs oh and cookies, but I really hate carrots. What I'd like to see in my guy is gold violet<collars paintbrush fist sword clover one forgot what it was called , but then again who wouldn't? Arent I adorable?
~cookiemonsters go rawr~

Hi! My name is Amya Rossi, but some people call me Nini. I am a 19 year old young women, who likes Men. Some people say I'm kind, lovable & happy-go-lucky, but they don't know my past. I was born in a world controlled by men, in an effort to save me my mother placed my baby self on a raft & pushed me out into the ocean. After about 2 weeks I ended up with the women, I was raised in an orphanage & let out when I was 16. I enjoy rainy days, reading, love, dancing., but I really hate bitches, bullies, scams, beaches. What I'd like to see in my guy is Light Blue, Violet, Green, Darkblue & Orange Collars & Heart, Sword & Fist charms., but then again who wouldn't? Aren't I Adorable?
~L a u r e n - F r o g~

Hi! My name is Alick Schiffer, but some people call me Alick. I am a 19 year old young women, who likes boys or girls...it doesn't really matter. Some people say I'm Indifferent, random...and a little bi-polar, but they don't know my past. ....I dont really remember anything except my families death.... I enjoy Listening to music, neko's, and observing people, but I really hate Overly cute snobby people. What I'd like to see in my guy is Light blue, Teal, Violet, Heart and Music note, but then again who wouldn't? Aren't I cute?
~Delicious Deviance~

Hi! My name is Isabella Marie Saintclaire, but some people call me Izzy or Mistress. I am a twenty-four year old young women, who likes boys. Some people say I'm colorful in my personality as well, because of my training I am strong minded and not easily challenged by anyone, as well as being stubborn. I can also be quite cruel to people if I want to be, hurting them with words or with my fists. But despite all of that I am also nice in my own way, although saying sorry is a bit hard for me, I try to be as nice as I can but it does not hold up long. When I really care about something then I am nice and try to help what I care about as much as I can, because I have not had many things in my life worth caring about, but they don't know my past. I was one of those colorful characters, my life was filled with many different adventures since I was in my early teens. I was trained before that in many arts; charm, war, politics, and fighting. At the age of 19 I went over seas to help in Africa, not as a volunteer but as a mercenary for hier. At 19 I became a very powerful underground worker for hier, name the job and I did it, just no women or children kills. At 21 I was rich beyond what anyone could imagine and not through legal channels, at 23 I was a very common buyer at the black market and I even ran it for a while. At 23 I settled down to live my life in a way that did not attract unwanted attention. I spent months helping people with their problems both at home and with money, living a double life. Now, at 24, I spend my time with company of my own choosing, meaning I have many slaves but I only favor one.. I enjoy sweets, music, good manners, lip balm, art, men, and a few other things, but I really hate sour things, being told no, being argued with, being alone, not having a male slave, dogs, and a few more things. What I'd like to see in my guy is red, blue, gold, violet, teal, sword, broken heart, lightening bolt, star, and chain, but then again who wouldn't? Aren't I adorable?
~Pandoras_Box_of_Condoms~

Boys:

Hello, my name is Sam Montgomery and I am 26 years old. What happened to me was... I was taken off of a boat, hauled away and cast into the life of a slave. I used to be loved and needed, by all of my familia and no one ever needed anything. But, I was sent an invatation it was fake oh so very fake and ended up becoming a slave on a woman political island. I can't remeber much about how I got into this predicament but, I know it was very pleasent like all things are People say I act like... I'm calm and collected and always there for my family. I'm protective and I'm weary to trust people. It seems I do have a humor but, sometimes it runs away from me but, it comes back in a sarcastic way. I have a wit and a sharp tongue though I am not angered easily but, when I do become angry I get deathly quiet and calm, but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in females. Some of my hobbies include writing poetry, photographing and swimming. But you'll never catch me. If you look around my neck you'll see blue,gold,turqiose,orange and green collars. My charms are different sword,star,lighting,bolt and chain. but that can't define me. Aren't I cute
~sergent blue~

Hello, my name is John Meron and I am 19 years old. What happened to me was... I was traded into slavery by my family, they needed the money and I was the least favorite of the children People say I act like... Very friendly to people, I am very quiet when I am trying to think. I can be calm at times but am mostly full of energy. I am very caring of children and those who are being treated unfairly and can become very defensive over the matter, but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in females . Some of my hobbies include cooking, looking at the sky, and animals. But you'll never catch me being mean to children . If you look around my neck you'll see gold, green, turquoise, orange, violet... also a sword, and clover , but that can't define me. Arent I cute?
~SP Ninja~

Hello, my name is Corporal Flynn Tagart and I am 21 years old. What happened to me was... I was on ship off the gulf of Bahmuda Triangle, I was Marine Special Forces comand, I was enroute with my team to intercept a known terrorist drug lord, when a storm kicked up a large blue sphere appeared out of the ocean, it threw a bolt of what looked like lightning, tore the ship open, I was sweapt out. Though I am a strong and skilled swimmer it seemed i, and only I was sucked into the blue vortex, or to awake on a caravan chained, women were all around me. I shorlty came to find out i was being sold into slavery...this has to be a horrible dream. People say I act like... Drawn away, brooding, short fused, angry, but deep down soft hearted, and good moraled., but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in females. Some of my hobbies include training, working out...killing. But you'll never catch me. If you look around my neck you'll see a dark red collar, black, silver, and my original dog tags. My charms are:Sword, Chain, Fist, but that can't define me. (sorry cant find one....)
~og_rabbit09~

Hello, my name is Kisaragi Shuuetsu and I am 17 years old. What happened to me was... I was shipwrecked at sea while traveling to visit relatives and washed up on Valhalla's shoreline.
People say I act like... Quiet and withdrawn in new environments., but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in Females. Some of my hobbies include Origami, reading, and thievery. But you'll never catch me Cleaning, or working in general. If you look around my neck you'll see Blue and Dark Blue... combined with a chain and lightning bolt., but that can't define me. Aren't I Cute?
~Xukusari~

Hello, my name is Kaden Alenko and I am 22 years old. What happened to me was... I was raised from birth in the art of the sword to one day take up my father's mantle as Sword Master. One day while sleeping I was ambushed by a group of ten women slaver's who were able to restrain me before I could unsheathe my custom made katanas that I made with my father. Since then my swords have been kept locked away until a woman says other wise. People say I act like... a jerk to keep everyone at length to protect myself. Though if someone were to get through my outer shell I would be fiercely loyal and protective., but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in Women. Some of my hobbies include Training with my swords and fists, reading, and surprisingly cooking. But you'll never catch me Standing still, or being polite. If you look around my neck you'll see A red collar, a silver collar, a violet collar, a sword charm, a chain, and a fist charm , but that can't define me. Arent I Cute?
~Xx Kaden Alenko xX~

Hello, my name is Kane and I am 16 years old. What happened to me was... I have no remaining family that I know of, I was found aimlessly wandering down the street without a perpose. The only thing I could or can remeber is my name. People say I act like... Happy, cheerful, quiet, but I will show if I am annoyed or upset over somethng., but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in Either gender. Some of my hobbies include Reading, Writing, humming, painting, anything fun.. But you'll never catch me Crying in public, Cheating.. If you look around my neck you'll see Orange, Green, Violet,Light Blue, paintbrush, mask,and a music note.,
but that can't define me. Aren't I cute?
~`Neferiti~

Hello my name is Kari Greyhart and I'm 16 years old . What happened to was... After I was done sparring with my father I went into the forest to go on a walk.When i got some what deep in the forest I heard footsteps then when turned around i saw about Six figures i got into my stance ready to fight if i had to. The figures rushed me at me before i could throw a punch. One of them restrained my arms i started to thrash around in attempt to escape but i was hitten on the back of my head when i woke i was in a cage with a collar on my neck. People say i act like... short tempered,rude,easily annoyed,slow to trust,outgoing,stronged willed,kind and protective to those i considered my friends,and somewhat . I'm not sure if there right. Obviously I'm male, and I'm interested in females. Some of my hobbies include sparring,cooking,playing with animals,sometimes reading. But you Never catch me stealing and cheating on anything major like a quiz. If you look at my neck you'll see red,silver,gold,green,orange and a fist,sword,and a chain charm. But that can't define me. Aren't I cute
~Shucoki~

Hello, my name is Sebastian Cortez and I am twenty-two years old. What happened to me was... people say I'm very special in my own way because when I was growing up I lived in a world of death and hatred, my days were filled with the smell of blood and gun powder. Since before I can remember I was on the battle field fighting for my life, my mother was killed trying to escape, my father died fighting and I fought on until I was captured and locked up. The thing is I do not remember what we were fighting for, I never heard the reason or the direction we were going, it was just all war, senseless war. Now I know that am to be sold to a woman as a slave. People say I act like... because of my past I can get angered easily and mad at others for my own mistakes, my mind broken into many different pieces because of the war and death I lived through. I am calm most of the time filled with my grief and pain of the past letting my memories haunt me., but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in females. Some of my hobbies include music, art, quiet, water, and the smell of water. But you'll never catch me smell of oil, death, seeing women being hurt, and being locked up. If you look around my neck you'll see blue, gold, red, black, sword, broken heart, music note, paintbrush, and chain, but that can't define me. Aren't I cute?
~Artaious_Augustus~

Hello, my name is Loch and I am 17 years old. What happened to me was... My parents died at the age of 5, Simply put, I'm willing to do anything for a home. People say I act like... a really easygoing guy, but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in females . Some of my hobbies include writing and art. But you'll never catch me dancing. If you look around my neck you'll see Blue, Light Blue, Gold, Violet, Heart, Clover, Cloud, Lightning bolt, and an Hour Glass, but that can't define me. Aren't I Cute?
~Loch8800~

Hello, my name is Leon and I am 28 years old. What happened to me was... Before being captured and being placed into the slave trade, I used to be a powerful mercenary. I would travel the world, doing the dirty work for countries like Russia, Germany, France, and even the U.S.A. From my job I would make millions of dollars. I didn't care what I did, it was the money that mattered the most to me. People say I act like... calm and collected and at peace and sometimes a bit cold, but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in females. Some of my hobbies include fishing, swimming, and playing billiards. But you'll never catch me skydiving. If you look around my neck you'll see a teal, blue, gold, light blue, and violet colored collars with various charms as well, including a clover, lightning bolt, bell, heart, and a sword, but that can't define me. Aren't I cute?
~Granados_Deathscythe~

Hello, my name is Gene Hunt and I am 23 years old. What happened to me was... before I can remember I was on the battlefield to loving parents. They protected me, and we managed to finally escape the horror on my fifth birthday. I was drafted into the army, and did well...until my inevitable capture due to a betrayal. I've never seen my parents since. People say I act like... I do because of my past. I stay silent, watching others go before me, but not forgetting the sights and sounds of the battlefield...underneath my calm exterior, is an unseen rage that might show..., but I'm not sure they're right. Obviously I'm male, and I am interested in females. Some of my hobbies include training, drawing, reading, quiet. But you'll never catch me hurting women intentionally, injustice, killing. If you look around my neck you'll see Red, Gold, Sword, Chain, Fist, Paintbrush, Lightning bolt, but that can't define me. Aren't I cute?
~Zane Strife~
White List

+ Sergent Blue for being the first to follow the rules and apply correctly. ==^^== (You are loved! Lol.)

Black List

(Keep this Empty Please!)
Updates!

o PLEASE READ THE RULES!!! Many people have not been doing so! You will not be accepted unless you read the rules!
Kimi smiled as she just closed the deal on her new apartment. It wasn't much, but it was a place she could finally call home, and that was enough for her. As she began to unpack the one suitcase she had with her, she realized she couldn't survive without some other necessities, such as food, furniture, entertainment, and maybe some decor. But first thing first she knew she needed a job, something to bring in some income so she could afford all those things. The only money she had left was enough to buy either a comfortable bed, or a months worth of groceries, but not both. Quickly she ran out into the street, looking for anywhere that a 'Help Wanted' sign may be posted. Then finally she saw one, the only one she had seen that was within walking distance from her apartment, and that place was the slave shop. She never really was too interested in getting a slave, let alone working in a slave shop, but she really needed the money and she knew they paid well in places like these.

Kimi, after having stood at the door for quite some time, finally pushed it open and walked inside. Upon looking around she was surprised to find no cells or cages, just glass-windowed rooms, in which sat a young man in each one. Each glass-windowed room was pretty small but had enough space to fit a bed, small sofa, rug, and small bookshelf. Kimi was really surprised. She never expected a slave's room to look so...well, so nice, but what was even more surprising was the fact that each room was differently decorated to whatever the person had wanted. Although nothing had been allowed on the windows themselves, everything else in the rooms was customized to each specific slave. "I suppose it gives the buyer a sense of who they are...." Kimi accidentally whispered out loud. "Pardon?" Recalled the secretary that had been sitting at the front desk, watching Kimi. "Oh, um..I saw your 'Help Wanted' sign and well, I really need a job. Are you still hiring?" "Oh yes, right this way please. The manager will be with you shortly." And with that Kimi sat down in a rather comfortable chain that she knew she'd probably never be able to afford and waited for her interview.

After three hours in the shop Kimi exited the building with a smile on her face. In her hands she held a small piece of paper with a schedule on it. Kimi walked back the two blocks, up three flights of stairs, and entered her apartment, satisfied and happy. She had successfully accomplished her goal for the day, which had been to get a job. Plopping down on the hardwood floor with nothing but two blankets and a towel for comfort and warmth, Kimi tried to get some sleep, knowing her first day of work would be tomorrow at 9:00 am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff