6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Sabaku no
Gaara
--------------------------------------------------------------
Gaara sighed in relief, which was rare. Gaara never showed his value for human life, but Kitsune was a special person to him. He hugged Kitsune, resting his chin on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for bringing you into that." he said, his voice filled with shame. Because of him, Kitsune had almost died. Because of Gaara's recklessness.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
TenTen

TenTen arrived at the highschool, but instead of entering immediately, she lingered outside and stared at the building. It was such a large structure, containing so much information. Being a student, she was expected to somehow soak up all of this knowledge like a sponge. So far, she was able to do so exceptionally, but how would she do later on? Would she overflow, in a sense? TenTen only glared harder at the school at these thoughts.

Eventually, she got over her grudge with the establishment and entered calmly. TenTen did what she needed at her locker, then trotted off to her first class of the day. Just another day to get through...

Newbie Noob

7,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kiba
User Image kiba rode into the gates on akamaru, letting out a loud yawn "i should've watched the time" he mumbled. "and thanks for the lift buddy" he said patting akamaru on the side who let out a small woof. he wandered around for a while before arriving at his locker, he unloaded all of hsi wrenches and the ink he stole and pulled out his books, stuffing them in his bag."well.. guess we need to get to class" he wandered around, taking the long way to class
Neji Hyuga

The proud Hyuga of the gentle fist.

User Image

Neji woke up and did his usual routines. And had breakfast with rest of the Hyuga family.
He got changed into his school uniform and quickly ran towards the school.
Then he recieved a text from Itachi.
"Itachi?! Weird. He never texts people," he muttered as he looked at the text and nodded. Itachi won't be here today.
Itachi Uchiha
The Eliminator of Uchiha and The Master of Sharingan

User Image

Itachi saw Saki as he stepped into the room. She was in mess with a lot of tears running on to her cheek. He sighed. At least Saki's uncle was having operations.
He took out hankerchief and dabbed on her tear stains. He sat down looking at her saddened face.
"Don't worry. I will be with you. Don't cry. He will be fine," he smiled and he kissed her lips lightly.

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
*~*Saki Shikakuhanna*~*
User Image
Saki tried to stop crying "I hope he surives this, I don't want to lose him, he's the last of my family."Said Saki crying she laid her head on Itachi, she was tired and she can't sleep because of her crying so much.

Seeker

User ImageUser Image м ι к υ ◕ ◡ ◕ y α м α т o

User Image

User Image

Her first class was P.E., and so the girl sat at the stands by herself waiting for everyone else to arrive. Miku scanned the white board to know what activities their physical education teacher had in store for them; warm-up stretches and indoor volleyball. She had already changed into her P.E. clothes; a white t-shirt with Konoha High School's logo on the front, laced-up tennis shoes, and black shorts. She wondered if anyone else she knew had P.E. first, like Kiba, that silver-haired boy, Raven, or Akarist.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image
User Image
TenTen

TenTen settled herself into the classroom, taking a seat in the front as she usually did. She was still oblivious as to what class she was in, until she was yelled at, of course. "TenTen!" Hollered the gym teacher, glaring at her back. TenTen was hesitant to turn around, but she knew she had to eventually. She was about to apologize for being absent-minded, but could hardly even open her mouth before being interrupted. "Arriving to P.E with your fancy school uniform? Are you awake yet?! Go change!" TenTen was never one to disrespect a teacher or elder by talking back, but she was near to breaking that rule now. Mumbling under her breath, TenTen went off to the locker rooms to get into her P.E clothes.

TenTen eventually wandered back into the gymnasium, dressed in a baggy white t-shirt that had the school's logo over her left breast and black shorts that went down to just above the knee. She wasn't dressed in short-shorts and tight white tops, like most of the girls she saw running around, and she took some pride in that. Given, her pants were made of spandex and were skin-tight, but they weren't so short that you could see her panties. Comfort over appearance, always. TenTen looked down at her neatly laced and tied white sneakers before jogging out into the midst of the class.

Newbie Noob

7,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kiba
User Imagekiba quickly slid into his pe uniform. covering it up mostly with his jacket, and wandering into the classroom, sitting up the back like usual, akamaru following him and sitting ontop the desk next to him. the teacher diddn't like it but he was only a jonin like kiba, and to kiba, that ment he could do what he wanted. akamaru let out a small bark and kiba dragged his desk next to his and gave him a pat "ready for another day of hell?"

Seeker

User ImageUser Image м ι к υ ◕ ◡ ◕ y α м α т o

User Image

User Image

[[ I got to go soon.. ]]
A loud bark caught the girl's attention and she turned her heard towards the source. She spotted Kiba and his companion, Akamaru. Gee, those two are practically inseparable, she thought as she waved at them.

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Newbie Noob

7,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kiba
User Image kiba saw the wave out of the corner of his eye and patheticly waved back i hope she doesent take it offensivly.. just dont want everyone to know i can be nice akamaru let out a small bark when kiba stopped patting him "ok ok.." he started patting him again "you really are a pain in the a**" he groaned

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ❤
ღღҜιτsυηЄ Ҝαяιησღღ

User Image

[OH NO I think this thread may die...o.o time to start advertising everything again D:]

Kitsune kept walking as Gaara rester his chin onto her shoulder. With a small sigh she patted his soft red hair,"It's not your fault Gaara.." she whispered softly. She wrapped an arm around him taking him into another hug, she didn't want to let go of him just yet so she stood there her face buried into his shoulder. Truth was that she was scared half to death..she almost died for Pete's sake she felt her eyes welling up for some reason though she didn't want to cry but tears went down her face.

Hygienic Member

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Sabaku no
Gaara
Gaara shook his head with his eyes showing ow disappointed he was in himself. "I should have gotten you out of there sooner." he said in a low voice. It wasn't part of Gaara's character to run away from a fight, but it probably would've been better if just that one time that he did drop out of the fight. He held Kitsune tighter, giving her lips a soft kiss. "I guess you should head home, don't you?" he suggested.

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
ღღҜιτsυηЄ Ҝαяιησღღ

User Image

Kitsune smiled wide, her face blushed lightly. She squeezed him tighter taking in his intoxicating scent before she kissed him again.
"I'm fine now Gaara..and it was you that had tried to cure me...and thats what matters." she whispered before she let go of him.
She thought, did she really want to go home and tell her parents that she almost died in a hospital? No, she didn't..."Erm...I don't want to go home right now..I don't feel lightheaded vrom that icky medicine anymore." she stated.

Hygienic Member

6,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Sabaku no
Gaara
Gaara nodded as he continued to walk, holding Kitsune with one of his arms. "So where should we go?" he asked her. Gaara wasn't very social, like most people would believe, so he didn't know many places where they could go, but he has been around Konoha for quite a while and he felt familiar with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas