Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

Slave ^^ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Master >> 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Other <(^) 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.19791666666667 19.8% [ 19 ]
Poll Whore 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Trey

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trey looked the girl over as she spoke back. He wasn't about to mince words with her. He lived alone with Shelby in the woods without a permanant home. Surely he couldn't be blamed for his simple words. Trey shook his head, his face a blank mask as he watched the girl pet Shelby. The wolf growled softly, her blood boiling in a battle frenzy. He wasn't sure if Shelby would attack or not but it was of no concern. She would do as she pleased regardless of what he said. He returned his attention back to the slave and shook his head once more. "Trey." His voice soft as he pointed to his chest. He stood up, leaving Shelby in place. "Guard." Shelby's ears laid flat as she watched the girl. Trey's words conveyed a command to both wolf and the nearest guard. As the man walked over, he eyed the wolf before looking up at Trey. Trey pulled out a pouch of coins and dropped im in the guards hand, pointing at Isabella. The man nodded, unlocking her cage door before walking away.

Trey clicked his tounge and Shelby backed away from the cage to stand ready at his side. Trey gestured for Isabella to leave the small cage and stand up. He was ready to leave and she was going to leave with him. Shelby hadn't attacked when touched meaning this one would do. If Shelby didn't kill her then Trey might not either. His teeth flashed in a wicked grin before holding his hand out to the girl. He was certain it had been a while since she had been allowed to stretch. He wasn't about to let her fall and get hurt before they even left the shop.

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx Amai Yoshihda

User Image

xxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without getting hurt ?
                                                          xxxxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without crawling in the dirt ?

Amai realized she'd been humming and abruptly stopped the sound from echoing through her cage. It was just like her to get caught up in her own world and begin humming, but she got scolded each time she was caught. Quietly she turned her head, keeping her back to the front of the cage as she usually did. This was her home now and for all she knew, it was probably going to be a permanent thing. There were chains on her wrists and ankles, just as there were on each and every slave brought in. Others needed extra shackles and some needed straight jackets to keep them bound. A few in the past had even needed muzzles. What a world they were living in.

Suddenly the sound of the clipboard being moved caused her to turn her body around, the chains clanking around in the cage. It was the male who seemed a little out of place earlier and he was looking at her clipboard?! "Oh no. He's thinking about buying me! This is not good. Not good at all." she inwardly panicked, though her face remained calm and emotionless. Amai could be fairly cold to people but could you blame her? After all she'd been through with her parents, it's a wonder she hadn't completely given up on herself.

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageAdarnaUser ImageSimuhUser Image

Isabella Melody

User Image

╔══════════════╗
Locked up in chains . . .
╚══════════════╝

╃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃
✤✣Where am I : Out of cage
✣✤What am I doing : Following Trey
✤✣Who am I with : Slaves, Trey
✣✤How I feel : Shocked, Disgusted
✤✣ⓄⒸ n/a

╃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Isabella's eyes widened when the man, called Trey, pointed at her and called a guard over. Whom then opened up her cage and unlocked her chains. Rubbing her wrists she slowly stood up and walked out of the cage. The sunlight almost blinded her as she squinted and covered her eyes, raising her arm to protect herself. She was free. . . but with a master.

She glared at the man as she followed behind him. "At least buy me some decent clothes sir. . . And are you sure that you even want me? I can be a very, very bad slave." She smiles slyly up at him. She catches up to the wolf and places her hand on it's wide back. "What's her name?" she asked, her voice softened, as she lovingly patted the wolf. She was such a beauty. As they walked out of the slave shop, Isabella felt the wind in her hair and by now she grew more accustomed to the light, and she looked up at the blue sky. "I'm . . . sort of free. . ." she thought with a wide smile.

╔══════════════╗
Don't pity me, I have tainted hands
╚══════════════╝

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════════
The small little wolf yawned slightly. Feeling tired, he lied down and used his arms as pillows. Whether he was bought or not didn't matter. Jayden was sure that none of his potential new masters would be like his old one. She was nice, smelled like oranges. Maybe that's why he liked oranges. Sweet, succulent, and round, like a ball. Bouncing balls, they were fun to chase around. They allowed him to exert himself as he pleased, and he could chew on them, like oranges. He loved oranges.

Jayden opened his eyes and laughed a bit. "Hehe... I'm too easily distracted." Stretching as much as he could, the young male moaned a bit, yawning yet again. The boy rolled over, his back to the passing people. Sleep was a rarity in this place, normally only when one passed out did they actually fall asleep.

Ϊ Ƚɨʞə ϴяɐɴɠəș
Trey

Trey smirked as the two of them struggled out into the morning sun. Trey wasn't one to lay about all day. As they entered the outside air, Trey looked around for his mount. The girl would need it to make it back home in a reasonable amount of time. He clicked his tounge and the wolf moved out from under the girl's hand, shaking her head clear of the smell of blood. "Seek." The wolf howled before taking off at a run. "Shelby." Trey said, turning to face the girl and pointing after the running wolf. He stretched silently while he waited and soon a horse, followed by Shelby, trotted up to Trey. His teeth flashed once more and he reached into the saddle bags. He tossed out a piece of meat of which Shelby caught and devored, her treat for finding the horse. He then pulled out a short dress and a pair of green pants, sized to fit a female of roughly Isabella's size. He would need to make a better fitting pair but for now, Trey pulled out a leather belt. He was tempted to make her change right there but shook his head and walked with the small group around the building, into the ally.

Once they were hidden from public view, Trey held out the clothes. They were softer then most regular clothes. Trey's were made of vines and leaves, woven tightly so the weave was almost invisible. The clothes he held out were made of smooth spider silk. Trey only used what he could lay his hands on and the silk would never hold up in the kind of fights he found himself in. He handed the girl the knew clothes before turning his back on her. Shelby did no such thing, keeping her keen eyes on the woman and waiting for her to change. It was clear this was buiness as usual for the elf and his pet wolf. Trey would have to turn or Isabella would protest but how could she protest to the female wolf? Trey's teeth flashed and he waited for her to tell him she was ready to leave.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Aidien Hurloth - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can teach you to beg

Aidien heard a new voice, a male voice and it caught her attention. She kept going down to the cages where the slaves were a little easier to manage and her eyes fell upon.... a dog.... a disgusting, smelly, stupid little dog.... She could see his little eyes and then that stupid hair cut. Everything about him made her cringe.

Her nose wrinkled in disgust once more as she caught herself stopping and staring at the thing. Why was it even in here? It was only good to be put down like every other dog alive. She stood outside of its cage, just looking at its white, fluffy hair and stupid face.
Her hand touched the bars on the front of the cage as she peered inside. As grossed out as she was, she was slightly intrigued. Dogs could take a good beating, and especially a male. Plus he looked like he could use a little growing up.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Isabella Melody

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

╃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃
✤✣Where am I : Out of cage and in the alley
✣✤How I feel : Confused and Disgusted
✤✣ⓄⒸ n/a

╃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Isabella watches as Shelby, his wolf, come back with a house, she lifts an eyebrow. Then he takes out a meat, gives it to Shelby, then takes out a pair of pants and a dress for Isabella. She looks at them. "So he is going to dress me now?. . . What happened to rights?" she thought, feeling a little snarly, about the fact she was actually purchased.

She followed him into an empty alley and he handed her the clothes. She just takes them and turns around, turning her head to make sure he wasn't watching. She then slowly took off her dress, which revealed numbers of lashes and scars across her back, the back of her legs, and her arms. There were burns, bruises, scars, dried blood all over her, and it wasn't exactly a pretty sight. At the slave shop they had tortured her for being disobedient, they tortured every part of her body, except her face, since it was one of extreme beauty, she indeed had beautiful, piercing eyes that had a wild fire, and her hair was tangled, but at the same time silky, her face though covered by dirt was flawless. She put on the dress and then the pants. She turns with her arms crossed, in efforts to keep the dress up, she wasn't quite bountiful in one womanly area, and this dress was built for one with more of a bust. "Where now?" she asked.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
User Image
永遠に続く記憶は好みを失い、私の敵および憎悪になった。
Everlasting memories have lost its taste and became my enemy and hate.

Kenji started to read the information on the clipboard. However it took him some time because he consistently would look up into the girl's pink eyes with his own greyish-blue eyes. The longer it took the more Kenji thought about what he was planing to do and how weird he felt about it. Hm... There isn't much else I can do right now. He thought to himself. As people continued to walk in and out the wind blew through, making his hair flow with it.

Kenji let out a small sigh then turned to the girl and let out a small sigh. "So, how did you end up in a place like this?" he asked as he let go of the clipboard and sat on the ground with his legs crossed. Kenji knew he had to look odd compared to the other people buying slaves, sitting in front of the cage making conversation, and wearing traditional Japanese clothing none the less.

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

ЖKenji UreiЖ

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

Jayden felt eyes fall down on him, cold hate filled eyes. Who ever this person was, they wanted to cause serious harm to the young male. Slowly, Jayden turned his head towards the ominous feeling. A girl, a frail looking one at that. The boy smiled and waved to her, quickly sitting up. Tail wagging slightly. "Hello, have you come to buy me?" All he could do was smile. Even if this girl meant him harm, it was better than being stuck inside this cage. However, she might kill him once she got him.

Ϊ Ƚɨʞə ϴяɐɴɠəș

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
I can teach you to beg

Her lips pursed once more at his question and at his eagerness. His stupid side was showing, but perhaps that was the only side he had. She watched his stupid little tail and his stupid little smile. Everything about him was happy and perky. Was he that naive? He acted as if he were twelve, but it was obvious that he was older. Perhaps that was just a dog thing that no matter how old they got they remained a tween.

His question was horrid. Why would she buy something like him? She didn't need a dog. If he had small pointy ears and a long, slender tail instead of those oversized tumors growing on him then perhaps this would be a different matter. Although the idea of wiping that smile off his face brought pleasure to her. To hear a dog cry would be something different for a change.

"Sure," her voice finally answered as she tilted her head to the side. "You want to go home with me?" she questioned as she let her hand slide into her pocket to dig out some money before summoning a guard.
Trey

Trey waited while the girl changed behind him. She was a strange one. She seemed both pleased and pissed to be free from the shop. He wasn't sure which held more sway but he supposed he would soon find out. He turned once she was finished dressing and shook his head. As he had thought, the dress was to big. He walked closer to her, slowly so as not to alarm her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She was forced to hold the dress up or the neck dipped to low. "Stay." He mumbled to her as he closed his eyes. He whispered soft words in an unknown language and the dress resized itself. It wasn't perfect seeing as the cloth was made of spider silk and not living vines as his was but the dress tightened more to her figure so that she would no long have to hold it while still be airy to keep her cool. "Good." He mumbled shaking his head. It wasn't easy to will dead things to move. It wasa tiring process and he would need his strength. Once they hit the grass he would be better off. "Mount." Trey spoke softly to the girl, pointing to the horse.

He waited for her to get situated on the horse before clicking his tounge like before. Wolf and horse started off slow, building up to a fast trot. Trey, running on the paved road, was not able to keep pace. The three quickly beat him to the grass outside the town. Trey could be seen keeping some pace but not exactly catching up. That was untill he hit the grass. There was a strange humming sound that drifted away to silence and soon it was clear that Trey was catching up. Soon he over took the horse, running slightly in front of it. His boots were glowing, no longer brown but green as if pulsing with life. Trey was using the life found in the plants to strengthen himself, allowing him to move faster with the same amount of effort as normally running. His breath was controlled, clearly he had done this type of thing before. He kept his eyes forward, concentrating on the life in the planet beneath his feet.

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
User Image

Did he want to go home with her? No, he would rather be free, able to live how he pleased. But, she was better than nothing, even if it meant pain. "Honestly i would rather be free, but you're better than nothing." The male smiled again, his tail wagging a bit faster. Jayden wondered how much he was annoying her. Not many liked his sunny disposition. If that's what you wanted to call it. More like a curse, since it always got him in trouble. Although, it allowed him to have fun as well. Oh well, ones treasure was anothers poison... or something like that.

Ϊ Ƚɨʞə ϴяɐɴɠəș

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
I can teach you to beg

As the guard approached, Aidien handed over the money. She nodded to the guard and then stepped back to allow him to open the heavy door. Once that was done she pulled out a leash from her pocket and attached it to his collar.

"Better than nothing," she repeated as her hand worked its way up the leash so that it was only inches from his collar and pulled him toward her face. "I'm glad that you think that way," she whispered to him and then let her lips pull into a smirk once more.

"Come. We're going home," she stated as she turned, letting some of the leash out, but keeping it wrapped a few around her slender hand. She brushed her free hand through her long hair and then started out of the shop and out into the sunlight.

"Do you have a name?" she asked.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Isabella Melody

User Image

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

╃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃
✤✣Where am I : Out of cage and in the alley
✣✤How I feel : Confused and Disgusted
✤✣ⓄⒸ Sorry for crappy post. D:

╃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Isabella lifted her eyebrow when he used magic to fix her dress so she no longer had to hold it up. When he said to get on the house she just did. She turned to him and asked, "Are you always going to talk with one word? Because then the wolf would make a greater master than you." She yawns then, how many days has it been since she had been able to actually sleep? Probably a whole year.

As they road on the horse, Isabella was fast asleep.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Tipsy Werewolf

Iris
User Image
Iris was being lead by guards to a cage. Her collection of charms jingled together out of sync with her chains. After being locked in she just sighed and look to the side. Her Master just got rid of her since she could not please him. Looking up to the ceiling of her cage she hums a song. She feels some eyes fall on her but she pays no mind. Resting her head on her shoulder she continues to hum. Trying to go to sleep.

Her last master had her looked in a cage a bit bigger then this. For... "How long?", she mutters to her self stopping the humming. "Why can't I just be loved?", she continues to mutter. Groaning she just lazily hits her cage's bars with her back. Snorting she just shifts,"Shoulda never gone on that date. I have hopeless romantic rag doll written all over me.", she says sarcastically to her self under her breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff