Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

Slave ^^ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Master >> 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Other <(^) 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.19791666666667 19.8% [ 19 ]
Poll Whore 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 >

Anina
User Image
She motioned for the guard to unlock the cage and chains. "very well then." While she waited for the guard to finish she debated what they should do first. But as she moved out of the guards way she tripped over her own feet and fell on her butt landing with a yelp. Sending a sharp pain straight up her spine. The guard quickly helped her to her feet and asked if she was okay. "tis fine sir, thank you." Anina spoke with a slight laugh. "sorry, I am a little clumsy." She sighed looking at the floor embarrassed.great I can't even go anywere without tripping, stupid clumsy self! Anina glanced a look at her new slave to see what his reaction would be as her eyes turned into a stormy grey color.

Fashionable Genius

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Love is a battle, love is a war love is a growing up.

Outfit Sleeping attire
                      OOC

Removing her hand from her face she put it over her mouth and laughed lightly. His expression was very amusing to her even though he didn't do much. Looking at him she grinned brushing her hair out of her eyes. The girl wasn't sure of what to do next blushing a bit as they looked at each other. She had never really had experience with boys before so it was a little awkward. Emiri just hoped that she didn't make him feel weird. Yawning, her eyes teared up a bit. Wiping them with the tip of her index finger she pulled herself up from his lap. Leaning forward the girl stretched, making her hair fall smoothly over her shoulders.

Turning to face him she let out a small voice, "Tired yet?" chuckling to herself a bit. Thinking about what she said for a bit she thought it was probably better not to have said it, but it was too late now. The girl was used to sleeping alone so it would be awkward if they went to sleep at the same time especially since he was male. Their beds were next to each other and the awkward silence at night was definitely not something she would get used to easily but she was tired and wasn't really thinking straight. It was only a nap though, so there wasn't a guarantee that he was going to sleep too, but he would be bored. The thoughts spun in her until she finally excused herself, getting up slowly she smiled at him and ran to the room to change out of her clothes.

Picking up her bowtie off the table she changed quickly into something more comfortable. Comfortable to her was the clothes she slept in. Which was a a little bit revealing, more than a little bit actually. She was used to it though and didn't think about what anybody would say if they ever saw, he was actually the first one. "Ah, I should get out more. I'm already tired." walking out of the room laughing at herself. Going into the kitchen she grabbed two glasses and filled them with milk. Personally she loved milk, especially when it was warm, it was one of her comfort foods. If it counted as one. Picking them up she drank from one and placed the other one on the table in from of Kameron. "I wonder if tigers like milk." she stated without thinking giggling once more.

Walking next to him she sat on the spot she previously was before. Reaching over to the table her cup made a small clinking noise against her. "I would think so, since cats like milk. At least my cat did." she smiled then suddenly a random idea popped into her head. Glancing behind him she got a little bit closer grinning, "Hey." she said a little suspiciously laughing again. Taking a deep breath she smiled at him."Can I touch your tail?"
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Praise for the high tide,
Praise for the seaside,
Praise for the sun at high noon.
Praise for the lightning,
♪ Praise for the singing, ♪
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon. . . .

╔═══════════════════╗
atthew watched the guard as he made his way over to the cage door. Matthew flinched towards the woman when he saw her trip, but was unable to help her because of the chains. By the time the woman looked to him, his face was a blank mask. He knew if he laughed, which surprisingly he did not feel the want to, he knew he would be hit by the guard. Not that it bothered him too much, for he had a high tolernance for pain, but it was a nuisance. The guard proceeded with opening the door and had to dig around for another key. He unlocked Matthew's chains, just to rechain them with a shorter chain. His ankles were completely freed, and the guard stayed close to the werewolf, prepared for anything.

"Would you like a leash, or the handcuffs?" the guard asked the woman. The guard's words caused Matthew to flinch slightly, not wanting to walk around outside in chains, even though he had seen many slaves leave and come that way. He carefully watched the woman again, his eyes and face emotionless. The guard stayed close and half shoved Matthew out the door, but the werewolf was careful to avoid running into the woman who had just purchased him. He stared at the guard curiously. Normally he was very nice, but apparently he was putting on a show for the new master. Matthew ran a hand through his hair, the chain between them jingling.
╚════════════════════╝

Praise for the red dawn,
Grass that we walk upon,
Praise for the river's whisperd tune.
Praise for the wind brother,
ﻬﻬPraise for the earth mother. ﻬﻬ
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon.

User Image

Out Of Convenience:
Anina
User Image
eh? He did not laugh, that surprised me, the clans children would always laugh. Anina quickly shook her head to get rid of the memory that was slowly coming to surface.Hearing the guard's question she debated if for a minute, wondering which would be less embarrassing.well the chains make it look like he is a prisoner but the leash makes him seem like a dog not a proud wolf.Maybe i could take it off once we were out of the store's sight. That seemed like an good idea to her and maybe it would help him catch her before she fell again. "The leash kind sir." With a slight grin she thought of something, how ironic calling this guard kind when he probably beats the slaves scenceless. She waited as he unlocked the wirst chains and attached a leash to the wolf's collar. "Since you are now mine, ek that sounds mean, but anyway, may I ask of your name. Mine is Anina."
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Praise for the seaside,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon. . . .

╔═══════════════════╗
atthew waited for her answer, fidgeting with the chains around his wrists in annoyance. He looked at the ceiling, avoiding anyone's gaze. He scowled as she said the leash. He had expected her to not use either one. Apparently I was wrong. . he thought to himself. He resisted the urge to growl as the guard clipped the leash onto the collar around his neck. The leash was handed to the girl, and the chains were finally taken off, he rubbed his wrists. He glanced down at them, and frowned at the red marks around his wrists where the cuffs had chafed off his skin. He kept his eyes down.

"Most call me 'slave' or something like that though. My parents named me Matthew, though," he said quietly. The guard looked at him in annoyance and started walking away but close enough still to stop Matthew if he did something stupid. Matthew looked at the guard and smiled to himself. The werewolf knew that if he turned into his wolf form, the humans would barely be able to stop him, though he would get shot with about thirty sleeping darts in his side, though whether or not that would stop him, he doubted it. Instead he waited patiently with his new master, knowing that he needed to be less disrespectful.
╚════════════════════╝

Praise for the red dawn,
Grass that we walk upon,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon.

User Image

Out Of Convenience:

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
{Houkou Kistune}
{Illusions are lonely manipulations of light?}

Houkou didn't look at Naomi. When he heard he should been happy he then sighed and looked up at her and gave her a small smile. "Your right I am Happy you came." He said then heard comments about him. "Hey, The act of a pervert started along time ago to cheer up a deer friend of a close relative." He said as he looked at her. "Also I am smart too thank you very much." He said then crossed his arms. 'She doesn't have room to talk. She has problems herself. being stuck up, snobby, and possessiveness aling with the blood thirsty threats...atleast she thinks I look good.' He thought then let out a sigh. He then gave her a smile again as she went to leave. "Thank you though, Naomi." He said as he watched her leave. He then put a hand on the shoulder she brushed against. He then looked back out the window. "How long has it been sense..." He started to say then stood and headed out the library. He saw Naomi before she was out of hearing. "I'll have a maid send you a plate of food. You haven't ate good food sense who knows when and I don't want you to starve." He said as he then headed to the dinning room.

The maids looked at Rose as she came back in the dinning room. They then looked at each other then back at her. "We know how you feel about that, atleast some of us." One maid said. "All you have to do is trust him, Rose. He's a kind man and only think of others. We all be dead if it wasn't for him." Another said. "He'll even help grant your wish, revenge, and stuff...only if you choose to live a life to be desired by lots." a third one said as she stood up to speak. "If you want to know how to act then act how you realy and let us help you, that's mainly why we're here for." The first said. and all the maids gave her a warm accepting smile.
Anina
User Image
"Don't wory sir ill take him from here please return to your duty."She spoke in a tone that not only made the guard to quickly hand over the leash buy also to guard different cage in less than a minute. Once the guard was out of sight Anina reached up and unclipped the leash."Do not worry Mathew I thought it would be easier to hide a leash then some bloody handcuffs.."Anina walked out the door and waited on Mathew while she hunted for her keys.

Tipsy Werewolf

User Image

Iris watches masters come and go. Some with a slave or two or with none. She just sat still muttering to her self. Which is more of speaking of music and lyrics. As she sits and tries to remember all of lyrics from a song that has been playing in her mind,"Show me the meaning of being lonely... Is this the feeling I have to live with? Oh that don't sound right.", she mutters.
User Image

True Strength is being able to smile even in the worst of times. . .
User Image
強度⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱電源⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱能源
۰ ۰ ۰⇍ Tiger ⇏۰ ۰ ۰
Strength
Power x
Energy

⇏ Kameron watched her, a responsive smile spreading across his face as she giggled. He shook his head no when she asked if he was tired. The truth was that he had slept almost too much in the past few months from boredom. He watched her as she ran to the bedroom and smiled to himself. She was surprisingly child-like, but not in a way that made him uncomfortable. If he was being perfectly honest, he thought that it rather fitted the woman, and he could not imagine her being any other way. He was staring down at his hands when she came back out, and his face turned warm slightly at what she was wearing, but despite that he was not all that surprised. In comparison to some of the outfits he had seen on his female masters, hers covered much more.

The tiger-like creature quickly pushed those unpleasant thoughts from his mind and looked at Emiri as she poured milk. When she asked if tigers liked milk, he was going to respond, but she spoke before he could. He smiled at her, but the smile was lost as her voice changed to a suspicious one. When she finally stated what she wanted to say, he blushed slightly and had to clear his throat. "Well, to answer your first question, yes, tigers like milk. I am technically a cat still. And. . well, sure I guess if you want to touch my tail. . ." he said, his eyebrows furrowing together. He shook his head and looked at her saying, "Just be gentle. If you had ever stepped on your cat's tail, you know what I am talking about." He smiled at her and winked, though his voice was anything but teasing.

. . . And true Strength always leads to great Power.

User Image

OOC: cat_biggrin

Fashionable Genius

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.

User Image

Love is a battle, love is a war love is a growing up.

Outfit Sleeping attire
                      OOCOh geez, Emiri's so weird xD

The girl smiled at him as she stared. It was a little awkward she had to admit, but it wasn't the first time she had been in an awkward situation so she blew off the thought. Taking small sips of her milk she noticed Kameron blush a bit. She giggled a bit, it was definitely a weird question. She thought his personality was very cute, he wasn't too hard to look at either, Emiri just hoped that he wasn't always so proper like this. Loosening up a bit couldn't hurt but she knew it wasn't his fault either.

His voice made her lose her train of thought. It was nice to know that he liked milk. She loved it, of course being a baker it was essential. Placing down the glass she listened to him carefully suddenly her face brightened. "Really?!" she asked excitedly covering her mouth with the tips of her fingers. Laughing she apologized quickly, "S-Sorry, I really like animals and cute things and stuff. You just kind of seem like the cuddly type, you know?" the girl admitted to him hoping it wasn't too strange.

If one word could describe Emiri it was bubbly. She got excited over the smallest things, like touching soft things, and would talk about how great it was hours after. "You don't have to worry, it's not like I'll man handle your tail or anything." she laughed teasingly. "I used to have a tabby cat and he would just sit in my lap and let me pet him, so I know what I'm doing." grinning at him as she explained. Maybe that was the reason she decided to take him home, because he was cat like. Then again, he had a certain charm that no other person or thing could give off. That's what caught her attention, she was just suddenly attracted to this person she saw sitting there in the cage.

Scooting a bit closer to him she looked at his tail as it swayed around. It was snow white, with small little stripes and markings, just looking at it made her happy. Lifting her hand from her scarred leg she reached for it slowly, lightly tapping it with two of her fingers. "Ah-" a small sound escaped her lips as her complexion became slightly pink. Carefully getting closer to it again she touched it only for a few seconds before letting out a squeal. "Its so soft!" she exclaimed happily before jumping to hug him again. She pushed him making him fall on his back and rested her head on his chest with her arms wrapped around his neck. "You're so cute and cuddly, I wish I had ears and a tail. It's totally not fair." the girl joked as she touched one of his ears. Of course she had called him cuddly twice now but in all honestly that was another one of the words that would describe her instead.

Fashionable Genius

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

aomi ophie alentine

Stupid humans. You all are so naive.

User Image
            Outfit Old Outfit
            OOC

She stood there for a moment and listened to him talk. Once he was finished she replied calmly with a small smile on her face. "That's more like it. You're welcome." her voice was low and smooth, flipping her hair over her shoulder once more she smiled at him to show that she was pleased. Leaving the library she heard him say something about food. The woman hadn't eaten yet and she was definitely hungry now that everything was cleared up. It would be a good idea to wait and eat alone in her room before she gets caught up in another mess. Making her way to her room Naomi ended back up where the maids were. Looking around she smiled at them but they didn't seem too pleased. In the corner of her eyes she saw the other slave, "What was her name . .? Ruri was it? Or was it Rose? Hmph, no matter." she thought to herself taking her attention off of her and walking towards her room again. Going up the stairs she looked around the hallways, she was locked up in a cage most of her life. It couldn't hurt to wander around a bit. After that thought she found herself lost within a matter of minutes. "Who built this contraption anyway, the ones in France were definitely easier to navigate." she huffed with annoyance.
User Image

True Strength is being able to smile even in the worst of times. . .
User Image
強度⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱電源⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱能源
۰ ۰ ۰⇍ Tiger ⇏۰ ۰ ۰
Strength
Power x
Energy

⇏ Kameron could not help but smile at how excited she was. This person seemed to be bringing out his old personality. He had always been a reserved person, but when you had gotten to know him, he would show the person a whole new side. And though other people might find her strange, he found her. . . adorable. She was so happy, and given her childhood, this was an amazing feat. He chuckled as she said that she wouldn't manhandle him, but the phrase caused the slightest blush to cover his face. He laughed quietly when she tapped his tail. He held it rather still for her as she gently touched it again. He was startled when she suddenly tackled him, but he let out a small laugh.

He smiled and gently wrapped his arms around her back. Of its own accord, his tail wrapped loosely around her ankle and he snickered. Much to his own surprise, he purred quietly, causing him to laugh. "Well, that hasn't happened in a long time. . ." he mused to himself. Then again, he hadn't been . . . . happy in a long time. In his three years of slavery, he had not purred once. "Excuse the purring, I am a cat aterall. . ." he laughed again. He then patted her head and said, "You would look cute with a pair of ears. Hmm. . . What kind of animal would you be?" He thought to himself and tried to pick out a animal that was hyper. He thought of a dog, but he thought she would look better with cat ears and tail.

. . . And true Strength always leads to great Power.

User Image

OOC: I've been waiting for an excuse for him to purr ever since I made this character cat_xd
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Praise for the seaside,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon. . . .

╔═══════════════════╗
atthew shifted uncomfortably and watched the guard as he disappeared. He hadn't been paying attention, so when she removed the leash he looked down at her in surprise. He listened to her and nodded saying, "Well, yes. I guess that is true." He watched her walk out the door and slowly followed, smiling to himself. Apparently she trusted him. He knew, though, that if he ran, he would more than likely get caught, and either way would be unable to find a place to live. Though, if he went to the forest he could live in his wolf form, if he was careful to avoid humans. A gigantic cream and white wolf with ice blue eyes running around would deffinately bring attention.

Matthew looked around himself and wondered which car was hers. A car for this woman, though, he could not tell. He smirked at the people who walked by him arrogantly as they noted the collars around his neck. The dark glint in his eyes, and the threatening prescence he carried around him, caused them to hurriedly walk away. Most humans instinctevly shied away from him, for his aura was too. . . foreign. Too predator-like. He looked at the woman digging around for the keys and studied her, unable to help himself from staring at her tail. He had seen creatures who had tails and ears before, but only rarely on the other side of the bars.
╚════════════════════╝

Praise for the red dawn,
Grass that we walk upon,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon.

User Image

Out Of Convenience:
Anina
User Image
As Anina finally found her keys, she noticed that her car was gone.."well um my car is missing." She said with an apologetic look. Sudenly her eyes flashed a bright red as she noticed something. Once Anina got closer she noticed that her car actually had not disappeared, but simply someone had shrunk it."never mind just a joke someone decided to play."With a few muttered words the car grew back to its original size and reviled to be a dark blue Mustang. With a quick unlock of the doors she slid into the driver's seat and cranked it to like. The mustang roared for a second then quieted down to a purr.Mathew you will have plenty of time to study me on the way to my house. Shall we go?"
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Praise for the seaside,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon. . . .

╔═══════════════════╗
atthew looked at the woman in surprise as she said that her car was gone. He looked around and shook his head in shock. Of course he knew people whos cars had been stolen, but they had never been a person rich enough to buy a slave. He continued to stay by the door and wondered where she was going when she moved away. He could not keep the shock from his eyes when the car returned to its original size, though his eyes ran appreciativly over the dark blue Mustang. He was still outside the car, even as she climbed into the car and started it. The noise of the engine, though it had quieted to the purr he was used to hearing, hurt his sensitive ears.

The werewolf smirked as she spoke and climbed into the car. He wanted to say that he didn't find her that attractive, but instead said, "Just debating on my chances if I ran." The words were not a lie as they left his mouth. He had mentally decided, with help from his more animalistic wolf mind, that this was a safer response to go with than the alternative. Women seemed to always get rather upset when he insulted a woman's beauty. He sighed nearly silently to himself as he climbed into the car's passenger seat and stared out the side window. He hadn't been like this at a child. If he compared himself to his child-self, they would be almost opposite. But then again, seeing your entire family murdered before your eyes and forced to be a slave five years changed a person.
╚════════════════════╝

Praise for the red dawn,
Grass that we walk upon,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon.

User Image

Out Of Convenience:

Quick Reply

Submit