Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

Slave ^^ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Master >> 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Other <(^) 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.19791666666667 19.8% [ 19 ]
Poll Whore 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 >

User Image

User ImageUser Image

Praise for the high tide,
Praise for the seaside,
Praise for the sun at high noon.
Praise for the lightning,
♪ Praise for the singing, ♪
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon. . . .

╔═══════════════════╗
atthew looked around him, frowning. Besides the girl from earlier, no other master had taken serious interest in him. And unfortunately he had scared the girl away. He sighed, glancing at every other person then a smell wafed towards his nose. He moved close to the bars and stared out, his eyes roaming the cages. Then his eyes spotted something a short distance away. He smiled widley at the wolf in the cage. He could tell, by the size of the wolf, that it was a shifter, and not a werewolf like himself. Nonetheless, he felt a special connection to any creature that shared blood with a wolf. Including dogs, though he didn't always appreciate the . . . modifications the human race had acted upon the wolf.

He sighed and then walked towards the guard on the other side of his cage. He then spoke to the man, "What is the moon like tonight?" He hoped it was near the full moon, then he could change with a free will. He loved his wolf form, and liked to show it off. "Almost full, Matthew," the guard replied, surprisingly calling him by his name instead of calling him "slave", "trash" and the like. Matthew grinned and walked back over to the opposite side. He stretched, causing his shackles to jingle. He rubbed his wrist and thought to himself, "Soon, I will be free of these shackles and stretch in my wolf form. Very soon."
He scowled momentarily and then sat down and closed his eyes.
╚════════════════════╝

Praise for the red dawn,
Grass that we walk upon,
Praise for the river's whisperd tune.
Praise for the wind brother,
ﻬﻬPraise for the earth mother. ﻬﻬ
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon.

User Image

Out Of Convenience: Re-post cause I am feeling lazy ~_~

Fashionable Genius

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Love is a battle, love is a war love is a growing up.

Outfit Uniform
                      OOC

Smiling the raven haired girl took a deep breath, she didn't know why but it felt like she could trust Kameron even though they had just met. He seemed like a very nice person, and her definitely did now how to treat a lady. The man was very polite, she thought that a lot of his masters probably swooned over him, or used him for. . other purposes. Purposes she wasn't very comfortable thinking of. Scratching the side of her head she shook off the thought and watched him as he came over. She giggled a bit as he flipped his hair, he definitely was handsome. Dozing off for a bit she snapped back into reality hearing his footsteps. "Wh-What am I thinking?!" she thought to herself blushing again.

She felt like he probably thought she was weird for turning red for no apparent reason. Looking up as he came closer and opened the door she smiled. As he took her arm she giggled a bit, blushing more "Aren't you quite the gentleman?" she said looking back at him teasingly. Brushing her hair out of her face she walked through the streets as the people stared at her. It didn't bother her too much, all she had her attention on was Kameron. Once they reached home she unlocked the door and walked inside and stretched, giving a relieving sigh. "Ah! Feels so good to be home~" she said happily pulling him inside and sitting on the couch plopping down onto her side again. Yawning she undid her hair revealing long beautiful black strands falling over her shoulders.

Pushing herself up she patted the seat next to her gesturing him to sit down. Taking a cookie from the plate they had left on the table she went to the kitchen and put them in a cute little jar shaped like a cat and smiled. Biting into it she smiled and walked back to the couch as Kameron sat down. Kicking off her heels she placed them neatly under the table and finished her cookie. "Kamerooon~ " she said in a whiny tone, unbuttoning her vest and letting her head lightly fall onto his lap. "I'm so tired." she mumbled under her breath closing her eyes for a bit. The girl yawned again as she curled up and got comfortable. She hoped it wasn't awkward, especially with what she was wearing but she had gotten too lazy to change. Brushing her hair out of the way she untied her bow and placed it on the table. Turning she rested the back of her head flat on his lap, looking straight up at him just to see what his reaction would be.

It didn't matter if he blushed or just didn't care, it was just a little amusing to see how he acted and how he attempted to hide his blushing in the shop. She saw every bit of it but didn't say anything, it was too cute to ruin. Thinking about it the girl grinned, lifting her arm she placed her hand on his forehead and moved the bangs from out of his eyes, just to get a closer look.

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
{Houkou Kistune}
{Illusions are lonely manipulations of light?}

Austin sighed as Naomi pulled a knife om him. He did move, he was able to see her every move no mater what speed she was going in. "Can I ask you something...Why are you here even after i lied to you? You hated me before knowing me, and yet you come o me and heal my cheek." He said not looking at her but he was looking out the window and used it to keep an eye on her movements.

One the maids looked at Rose as she left. She then stood up from the table and headed in the kitchen shortly after her. It was the same Maid who was there when Rose attack Houkou and took her to her room. The maid only walked in to the kitchen door and stood there and held her hand together in front of her. "Miss Rose...Please don't be angry with Master Houkou. He was just wanted to help you and not see you suffer." She said as she looked down at he floor as she spoke. "She only wanted to ease your pain...to have you be happy..." She whispered. "Never mind miss, Sorry to interrupt you as you ate." She said and bowed then walked out the kitchen and sat back in her chair. The other maids started to make there plates. One the other maids made the maid who visited Rose a plate.

13,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image
"Death, I hear, is quit the gentleman...."
††赤い花††
Rose-Marie

Rose had looked up startled by the maid's entrance. She jumped fallowing after her when she left "Wait..." she blushed lowering her head a bit ashamed as she glanced around the dinning room then looked at the maid. "I'm sorry, I know he was only trying to help Its just I'm not use to it and I-i think I heard or read his mind." She sighed, "Actually I heard everyone's mind at once and It freaked me out. But thats not what I want to tell you or rather ask..." Rose blushed sadly looking down at her feet. " I'm Not mad at all it's just I__ this big family atmosphere you guys have I don't know how to interact with people that way anymore to trust them. How can I make it up to him and everyone?"

††赤い花††

"He sure is One Hell of a fighter. Maybe our fist should be introduced"

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - Erick - - - - - - - - - - -

Erick thought for a moment once he heard her words. He honestly wasn't sure where they should go. He wasn't very familiar with this place at all and so hesitated to give his master an answer. He pursed his lips momentarily while his light eyes peered about before falling back on Kasondria.

"Wherever you would like to go," he finally answered. He thought about asking if she was hungry and would like something to eat, but they had eaten a very hearty meal before they left to come out here. So instead, he didn't ask. She had purchased so many things today and while he knew she could afford it, he still couldn't help but feel bad over it. Perhaps he'd learn to live with it. He used to have probably the same amount of money from his family until he was casted out. He sighed lightly to himself as he looked over the woman with him, waiting for an answer. At least it was a nice day out and it wasn't getting too late in the afternoon. It was actually a beautiful day to go for a run. He knew that his master would be against it, but it was still worth a try. Perhaps one day he would suggest to her to go running with him and then she could be whatever form she chose. He knew she was fearful of her dragon form, but Erick wanted to see it.

He figured that as long as they were out in the open where nothing was around to harm, then the two of them would be fine. Perhaps even the little lizard that had grown fond would enjoy it too. It would be a day of just energy and letting energy go. While Kasondria had a warm exterior, he was sure she had some pent up stress, especially after living with a family such as the one she had. Erick did hate that she had to go through so much, but she was a very strong girl, or woman rather and he was sure she could easily handle herself.

Anina
User Image
She looked displeasing at the girl who was in her own little world .Anina gave up on the girl and looked for a male slave that would be of her liking. Suddenly a familiar sent hit her nose. It reminded her of home, when she was visiting one of the tribes. Anina followed her nose to the scent, finding a boy. She looked carefully at the boy noticing his appearance was quite different from any of the tribes her parents ruled, this boy looked to be from a different region.

Tipsy Werewolf

User Image

Iris jumps hearing some one talking to her. She noticed a wolf lady and by the time her eyes fully focus she walks away. Shrugging her shoulders she just hums some more. Waiting for some one to 'adopt' her. At this rate she feels like she should be dead. Most new masters never looked at her twice. Some thought of her as trouble to have to re-train her. Make her in their way of perfection.
User Image

True Strength is being able to smile even in the worst of times. . .
User Image
強度⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱電源⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱能源
۰ ۰ ۰⇍ Tiger ⇏۰ ۰ ۰
Strength
Power x
Energy

⇏ Kameron curiously wondered as to what Emiri was blushing about now, but made no comment on it. He responded to her comment absently, "I do try. . ." He smiled down at her with a wink. Of course he noticed the stares, it was hard not to, but he ignored them, focusing on walking straight and making sure the woman by his side was still there and safe. He waited patiently for her to open the door, surprised when she pulled him inside. He kicked off his new shoes after stepping over the threshold. He stayed by the door and watched her as she plopped onto the couch and undid her hair. He was momentarily distracted by the beautiful strands of ebony hair before looking at a wall. He happened to glance at her just as she sat up and patted the seat next to her. He slowly moved over to the couch and sat down, careful to place his tail in a comfortable posistion.

Kameron had once again been staring absently at a wall thinking about random things when her voice entered his ears. He flicked them and looked at the woman curiously. He flinched slightly in surprise as she laid her head in his lap. He looked down at her, eyebrows furrowed. A shiver ran down his spine as she curled up. He stared down at the girl, a mix of emotions across his face. He wasn't quite sure how to react to this display, but he quickly gained control, leaving only a small smile as he looked down at the girl just as she looked up. When she reached up, he held perfectly still, and watched her with careful green eyes. Another shiver ran down his spine as she moved the long bangs from his eyes, his face growing warm. The warmth of his face contrasted the cold tingling of his spine in an interesting manner.

. . . And true Strength always leads to great Power.

User Image

OOC:
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Praise for the seaside,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon. . . .

╔═══════════════════╗
atthew's eyes jjerked up as a scent made it's way to his sensitive nose. He searched around for the culprite, his eyes falling upon a woman with almost silver-colored hair. He closed his eyes and inhaled again to confirm it. She smelled like a wolf mixed with two other scents. He watched her carefully, his eyes shifting from their normal deep sky blue color to an icy blue color. His wolf, which had almost been hibernating, once again rose to the surface, and Matthew struggled to contain it. He did not quite understand his reaction to the woman that smelled similar to a wolf, for he had seen and smelled the shape-shifter from earlier in his wolf form and did not have such a reaction. The guard outside noticed his reaction and moved towards him.

"Easy there, werewolf. We don't want you changing and being drugged, now do we?" The guard said quietly. Matthew looked at him and nodded, and again closed his eyes and meditated to control the wolf spirit that threatened to take over. He knew how painful it would be if he tried to change with the tight shackles still on his ankles and wrists, for he had tried escaping that way when he was a young werewolf. When he gained control he looked for the woman again and watched her carefully for a few more seconds before once again closing his eyes, thinking about running in the crisp night air in an empty field. In his imaginings he was human, for if he was a wolf he would be at the far end of the meadow within a few seconds.
╚════════════════════╝

Praise for the red dawn,
Grass that we walk upon,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon.

User Image

Out Of Convenience: snoweye13, who are you talking about? I'm just a tiny bit curious (:
User Image

Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ӄasondria tapped her chin as she thought about where they should go. She looked over to the cafe and smiled. Before she told him where she had decided to go, she watched him curiously. He seemed to be thinking about something, but Kasondria couldn't be sure. Emeralda held still as a statue on Erick's shoulder, though she occasionally flicked out her tongue to taste the air. "Hm. . . Well, how about we get a cup of coffee? And then you can tell me what it is you seem to be thinking about," she finally said, winking at the last part. She guided him to the cafe with the hand that she still held and walked in the door just as someone exited it and held it open for them. She said a quick thank you and pulled Erick towards the counter.

The driver watched them carefully, but did not comment or otherwise move to acknowledge them. They waited in line for a few seconds as a woman finished ordering. Kasondria looked at the menu and made her decision, "May I get a white chocolate caramel mocha please? Double-shot of expresso." The employee nodded and clicked in her order at the register while someone else started to make it. The cashier said, "And what would you like, sir?" Kasondria looked to Erick, and then panicked silently, she hadn't even asked if he liked coffee. She scolded herself for her thoughtlessness.

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

𝔈
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency:
Anina
User Image
"Are you a pure wolf?" Anina asked cautiously for her nose usually only picked out one sent that was the strongest. She unconsciously grabbed her tail and started playing with it as she watch the boy. From what Anina could tell his eyes were a beautiful blue that often flashed different shades.As she watched him the sent of change grew stronger then began to fade slightly."those chains look painful, it must be difficult when it your day or night to change."

OCC: like different clans will live in different areas type of thing.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Praise for the seaside,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon. . . .

╔═══════════════════╗
atthew opened one eye to see the woman from before standing in front of him. "I am a werewolf. And yes it is quite painful if they do not release me before. Not that I need to change every month, it is more for convenience so I don't accidently explode at a bad time," he said with a chuckle, standing up slowly. He was not quite sure what she had meant about him being a pure wolf. He looked at her curiously, wondering if she herself was a werewolf, even though he could smell the fox and crow in her, or maybe a werewolf-like creature. He had never actually met another werewolf since he had changed.

He walked towards her, and could feel the heat coming off of her on his bare chest. He smiled at her in amusement. He looked curiously at her ears and tail, the chains tinkling in the background. The guard moved closer to him, silver bar in his hand, ready to attack the chained slave if he intended to harm, or scare, the woman who was speaking with him. Matthew studied the girl, unable to entirely avoid thinking that she was quite beautiful, for someone who was buying another person. He flicked his hair out of his face, and smiled at her with a half smile. She was not like the human girl from before, she was stronger. All the more reason to careful.
╚════════════════════╝

Praise for the red dawn,
Grass that we walk upon,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon.

User Image

Out Of Convenience: No, that isn't what I meant, but it doesn't matter now lol.
Anina
User Image
She raised a hand to the guard for him to stand down. Anina knew the feeling of being trapped and did not like it at all. Anina could tell he was trying to figure out what other animals were in her blood. "I also have crow and fox in my blood, but that is a story that I do not want to tell." Anina's normal grey eyes flashed an ocean blue for less then a second before returning to normal as she mentioned her blood. "Is it okay if i um "buy " you?" Anina asked at random before really thinking about what she had asked.

OCC: Sorry about being so jumpy

Fashionable Genius

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

aomi ophie alentine

Stupid humans. You all are so naive.

User Image
            Outfit Old Outfit
            OOC

Naomi stared at him with annoyance once again. "Well, that's awfully rude don't you think? You could at least pretend that you're happy I came for you." flipping her hair over her shoulder she studied her nails and yawned. Standing up from the chair she leaned against it carelessly. "Hm, perverted, nosy, and rude. A perfect first impression isn't it? The only thing you really have going for you are your looks huh?" she said in a rude tone smirking at him. Brushing the tangles out of her long raven colored hair she spoke again. "Let's just say I healed your cheek as a gift, I'll be on my way now." her voice was a smooth as silk. Before leaving she stroked her arm across one of his shoulders leaving a burning heat and walked back to her room.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Praise for the seaside,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon. . . .

╔═══════════════════╗
atthew nodded to her and replied, "Yes, I could smell the fox and crow. I was curious as to how that was possible, but I do not know much of my own species, so that is not at all surprising." He watched her curiously, his deep sky blue eyes studying her. He noticed the flash of color in her grey eyes and forced himself not to smile. He looked up at the roof and then looked back down at her when she asked if she could buy him. He smirked saying, "Either way, I do not have a choice in the matter. I must warn you, I won't be easy to deal with." The guard stared at him curiously, waiting with the key to unlock the door when he was summoned.

Matthew looked over at the guard cautiously, noting the bar he had in his hand. He would have to be careful, or he would get knocked out again. He sighed and looked at the girl with a softer look in his eyes. He knew he wasn't being the kindest he could be, and this woman appeared to be acting rather kind towards him. Whether or not that would change in weeks to come, he could not be sure. But she seemed to be one of a gentler nature. At least he hoped she was, for he did not want to put a scar on her pretty face, nor being whipped for weeks on end like the first time he injured someone, or well he killed her, but that was not the point Matthew was trying to make.
╚════════════════════╝

Praise for the red dawn,
Grass that we walk upon,
Praise the father sun,
And sister moon.

User Image

Out Of Convenience:

Quick Reply

Submit