Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you?

Slave ^^ 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Master >> 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 28 ]
Other <(^) 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.19791666666667 19.8% [ 19 ]
Poll Whore 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx Amai Yoshihda

User Image

xxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without getting hurt ?
                                                          xxxxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without crawling in the dirt ?

Much to her surprise, Kenji had unattached the leash from her collar. That was something most owners didn't do, but this prove to Amai that so far, he was a man of his word. For the time being she figured it would be best to be nice to him, since he intended to help her out and everything. Since this was hopefully going to be her last time seeing his place, Amai turned around where all the employees could see her and stuck her tongue out at them. "Screw you all! I'm getting out of here and I ain't coming back!!" she shouted, hoping everyone heard her little outburst. She noticed the male from before gazing at her from a distance and gave him a wink, blowing a kiss his way before bringing up her left hand, exposing her middle finger. "Yeah.. you're nothing but a sadistic little b*****d." she stated, then turned back towards Kenji, a playfull smile on her face as she followed him out of the shop.

The two made it outside of the building and into the parking lot. The sun shone brightly in the sky, causing Amai to bring her left arm up above her face in order to shield her eyes. Poor thing hadn't seen the light of day since she'd been brought into the shop. Thankfully, her eyes adjusted rather quickly and she put her arm down, breathing in the fresh air. It was a nice change for her. Then she took a look at each car parked by the shop, seeing a lot of really nice sports cars and some not so great average cars. "I wonder which one's his." she pondered, looking up at Kenji once more.

OOC: Oh, I'm glad. I don't know where that last post came from, but I'm glad it did. xD

User Image
User Image
永遠に続く記憶は好みを失い、私の敵および憎悪になった。
Everlasting memories have lost its taste and became my enemy and hate.

As Kenji made his way to the door he felt Amai follow him. He let out a sigh of releife as he put his hand on the door to push it open when he heard Amai start shouting back down the hall. Kenji's mouth dropped and his eyes widened. "Oro?!" left his mouth quite loudly as he turned and looked at Amai standing there with an innocent smile on her face. Kenji was a little shocked at the event but at the same time he did get a good laugh from it. Even though he didn't show it on the outside. He then pushed open the door and walked outside, continuing to hold it open for Amai to walk outside as well. The two entered the parking lot and Kenji looked around at the cars for a moment.

As the sun's rays beamed down onto the the earth Kenji turned to see Amai holder her left hand up to block the light for her eyes to adjust. Kenji looked down at her right hand and decided that it was time for them to go. He pulled a key ring out of his sleeve, with just 2 keys on it, one for his vehicle and one for his home. "Let's go Amai." He said with a smile as he wandered over to a pretty average looking black truck. Kenji did have some money to him but he liked to live in and average amount. Kenji walked over to the passenger side and opened the door for Amai to get in so he could close the door for her, since it was the right side of her that would have to close it.

((OOC: Yay! xD))

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

ЖKenji UreiЖ
User Image

Kitara walked through the doors of the slaver store like the noble she was. Her posture ramrod straight as she moved with an elegant but powerful stride. Her intense eyes scanned about the shop as she looked for what she hoped would be what she wanted. She had no time for annoyances and she enjoyed the pure. "Where is the owner or a worker of this establishment? I have good coin and have specific tastes?" Her voice cold and powerful like the woman she portrayed. Her heels echoed through the store as she waled about the selections. Her face blank but her eyes showed the contempt she held for most of the stores selection.

Quote:

I will break you if I must or I can give a dream you will never want to wake from all you must do is obey.

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx Amai Yoshihda

User Image

xxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without getting hurt ?
                                                          xxxxxxx How do you love someone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Without crawling in the dirt ?

Amai's pastel pink eyes noticed Kenji pull a set of keys out from his yukata, the metal clanking together, though it was a much softer sound then the chains banging against cages she'd grown so used to hearing. Nodding, she followed him over to the truck and waited a small distance behind him as he unlocked and opened the door for her. Using her left arm for support, she climbed inside and buckled her seatbelt just as he shut the door for her. Quietly she waited as he went around to the driver's side and climbed in. Another thought came to mind as she sat on the comfortable polyester seats. "I hope he likes good music." she thought, hoping and praying be might be one for rock music or whatever pop songs played on the local KISS FM station.

The sound of the engine startled her a bit, causing her to jump slightly and become a little tense. Once she figured out it was only the truck, her shoulders relaxed and she let out a soft sigh. "G-gomen.." she apologized, her subtle Japanese habit kicking in. Just like with her random humming or singing outbursts, Amai had a knack for speaking random bits of Japanese from time to time. It was a language she had been trying to teach herself before the whole gambling addiction thing with her father came about and she hadn't had the opportunity to speak it much since then. Hopefully Kenji would understand and just leave it be for now.

OOC: This may be my last post for the night. Not sure yet. ^-^;

User Image
User Image
永遠に続く記憶は好みを失い、私の敵および憎悪になった。
Everlasting memories have lost its taste and became my enemy and hate.

Kenji smiled at Amai as she buckled herself in before he closed the door. Kenji then made his way into his truck and situated himself, checking to make sure everything was proper, such as his mirror and the area around him. After all Amai was already hurt, didn't need it to get worse. Kenji started the truck and noticed his new friend jump slightly at the sound of the engine. Her jumping made Kenji jump a bit too because he didn't know what was going on at first. She let out a small amount of Japanese that Kenji was obviously familiar with. Once they both relaxed though he closed his eyes and let out a laugh as he slid his right hand to the top of the steering wheel. "It's okay." He said lightly. Kenji wanted to make sure Amai was comfortable so he turned and looked at her for a moment. "If you want you can turn on any station you like." Kenji said smiling and pointing at the radio.

Kenji wasn't one to be to picky about anything. He could usually get along with anyone, find interest in anything really. So whatever kind of music she listened too he was sure it wouldn't bother him. After she put on some music from one of the stations Kenji put the truck into drive and started to drive the truck to his new home in town. At first Kenji had thought about taking her to the hospital for her wrist but a broken wrist was no problem for him to fix up. After all he has had plenty of broken bones from his years in training.

((OOC: No problem. I should probably get to bed soon too. >< wink )

☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪ ☪

ЖKenji UreiЖ

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Aidien Hurloth - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can teach you to beg

Aidien's scowl showed brightly across her face at his words.
"I will warn you once before you get hurt," she spoke solemnly. "Do not back talk me, do not be rude to me, and do not make me angry. My past slaves have had a nasty habit of losing their...." she stopped a minute, bringing her hand up by her face, inspecting it a moment, "digits," she finished. "In my book you have ten times to make a mistake before you're out, and by out I probably mean dead. My last slave sadly just... disappeared... into a dumpster," she giggled, the noise sounding as if she was happily surprised by her own answer.

She then peered down at Jayden and narrowed her brow again.
"Now... I didn't ask you how it felt. I asked you if you fit," she growled. "What is your answer?"

Despite Aidien's cruel exterior, her interior was likewise just as awful. She found great pleasure from watching others suffer, but only because she deemed that everyone deserved to be punished. People always got what was coming to them and she only helped it along.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - Erick - - - - - - - - - - -

Many new noises started to erupt from around him and it slightly excited him. He found his way to the front of his cage, once again wrapping his strong hands around the bars as he tried to peer down the hallway, pressing his face as close to the cold metal as he could. He couldn't see as far down as he wished, but he could still see enough to know that new clients had wandered in and that some more potential slaves started to wake within their confinements.

He pulled back, not liking the feel of how cold it was in contrast to his warm face. His face filled with blood as he blushed from the feeling and excitement of perhaps potential freedom. New men, new women, and even a strange person with a dragon found their way down the aisle. His heart beat wildly within his chest, but soon it started to drop as people passed him up.

He had potential... right? He was strong, he was beautiful, he could be a good pick...
User Image

User ImageUser Image
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºOOº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO

User Image
Ӄasondria paused when Emeralda spoke nearly silently in her ear, not moving from her perch. Kasondria listened for a moment, the slave guards still saying compliments to her, and telling her a little about the slaves she passed. Kasondria mostly ignored what they said. She turned to face the man in the cell that had caught Emeralda's attention. She walked up to the man slowly. He was quite handsome, his hair so blonde it was nealy white. The guards spoke to her in the background, telling her what the collar colors and the charms meant. When they mentioned that he could play music, a spark of interest lit her face, Emeralda shifted a tiny amount, that probably not be noticeable.

"What is your name?" Kasondria asked quietly, her emerald green eyes watching him carefully. The slave guards talked amongst theirselves as she spoke. Her own guard was as silent as a grave, his eyes flickering here and there watching for any potential dangers that could befall the princess. Emeralda again spoke to Kasondria, "He has an interesting tattoo, don't you think? His eyes are quite beautiful, don't you think? He looks quite strong, for a human, don't you think?" Kasondria smiled at the dragon, who had suddenly come to life and was moving, her voice higher than usual. A small puff of smoke came from her nostrils as she peered into the cage at the man. The smoke twisted up in graceful loops to the cieling, the slave guards being surprised that the dragon was actually real.

[/img]http://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/Mtskiprincess/decorations/iaza18164749693700.gif[/img]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency:

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Erick stayed there by the bars of his confinement, his eyes widening whenever someone actually took interest in him. Inside he was elated and straightened up as much as he possibly could within the cage. Of course it was too small to completely stand up in, but he took a slightly more relaxed pose. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to get it to lay down a little more to look presentable, for he couldn't blow this chance. He had always been a suave gentleman and used to have many suitors before he was taken here.

His grey blue eyes looked over the woman that stood before him and he wondered about her. She was interesting in how many guards she had with her, how they spoke to her, how one stayed silent. Then the small lizard-like creature with her. Her smirked, his face dazzling whenever he did so.

"Erick," he answered simply, a smile crawling over his entire face as he finally had the chance to speak to someone about his stay here. That was all she had asked, but he wanted to talk more, tell her of his tale, of his tattoos, of his charms.
The Winds of Change
Wind

Grey, Lilcy, Light Blue, Lightning bolt, Leaf, Eye

User Image

The fox curled up against its new mistress. He was outside at last, not just outside but in a well maintained backyard, with grass and everything. His eyes opened, looking up at the tree before looking down at the girl. "Forest Nymph." The fox spoke with the same soft voice that Wind usually did. His tone carried a sort of awe as he looked into her eyes with his small fox eyes. It was amazing that she had survived this long. He turned his head, looking up at the beaten down house. Of course, the girl would have no idea how to fix up a human made thing. His teeth showed in a gesture akin to a grin. He couldn't do it completely right now but maybe just straightening the outside would make her smile. Wind wiggled cutely out of her arms and over to the house. He wouldn't be able to shift so he laid his muzzle softly against the base of the house.

Closing his eyes, Wind sensed the house and all that it use to be. He could see in his mind how the house had once stood, graceful with a subtle beauty. He focused on the outside of the house, letting his powers flow into it. The outside of the house began to rise. The beams in the walls straightening, the floors inside doing the same. The paint began to reform, gaining color and reappearing where it had been worn away. Within a few minutes the house looked like it would have the day it was built. The inside hadn't been fixed other then the floors and walls. Wind would need to do the same to fix their paint and floorings but for now, he was at his limit. He collasped to the ground, not a far drop since he was a small fox, and lay there breathing quietly, to tired to even walk back to his mistress. He hoped she was smiling, and closed his eyes, hoping she would come pick him up and take him back to the tree.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Ӄasondria nodded her head as he answered her question. He was very handsome, she had to admit. She opened her mouth to speak when the dragon on her shoulder jumped off, unfurled her wings and gained height to dive into the cage without hitting her wings on the bars. She floated there for a second before landing on the man's shoulder, flicking her tongue out to taste the air. "Sorry about her. That's Emeralda. And I am Kasondria. How did you come to be in a dark place such as this?" Kasondria asked, ignoring what Emeralda was saying to her. Anyone else would hear chirping and growling and whistling. The guards behind her stared wide eyed at the dragon, until a sharp command came from someone else, and they dispersed to various jobs. Her silent guard took a step closer to her.

She became increasingly curious about this man, and was considering buying him. To her, though, that sounded odd. You shouldn't be able to buy someone, but alas that was the world she lived in. If she could help just one of these poor souls, well then she felt a tiny amount better, but not much. The dragon meanwhile crawled around the man's shoulders, careful to not scratch him with her sharp needle-like claws. She seemed to like the human very much, which was strange since Emeralda didn't like many people, except Kasondria and her grandmother.

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency:

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

"Miss Kasondria," Erick said softly as he bowed his head to her. Then he looked to the small dragon that he still considered a lizard as it inspected him. He suddenly giggled and squirmed with a wide smile. "Come now Miss Emeralda, that tickles," he remarked to the creature. His eyes studied her and he noticed her tongue and did the same, sticking it out and then grinning to the little lizard.

Then he heard Kasondria's question and his bright eyes found hers.
"It is not such a wonderful story, and perhaps best saved 'till another time," he started, "but in the end, my family did not want the youngest son, and so I found myself here. But I tell you that I come from a strong, wealthy family. I have wonderful bloodlines, I just don't have the papers to prove it," he smirked, slightly meaning that as a joke since she was looking him over as one would a prized dog.

His sight then found the silent guard that stepped closer and because of that, he took a step back. Perhaps this man was her lover, for that might explain his disposition, or an older brother. That might not fit, but at least it was a real reason for his reaction. He bowed his head to him in silence as well, acknowledging his strong presence.
User Image

Ӄasondria involuntarily smiled as Erick laughed. Emeralda's eyes flicked to look at Kasondria and she said, "I like him. If you don't, I'm buying him." Kasondria snickered at the dragon. She listened to his story, scowling when he talked about his bloodlines and papers, saying adruptly and sternly, "You are not a dog. Nor a pet. Jairav, I have decided, bring the stupid slavers over, would you?" She half glanced at her guard who nodded bruskly and walked away. Emeralda watched Jairav walk away, and flitted outside the cage to the lock saying, "Shall I melt the lock?"

Kasondria laughed again in her musical voice saying to the dragon, "No, or we will have to pay to replace the lock." The dragon hissed in annoyance, letting out a short stream of fire. She glided to Kasondria's shoulder as the guards came, once again resuming her statue-like behavior. They opened the door slowly, then asked, "Do you want a leash, your Highness?" Kasondria glared at him and responded shortly, "No." Jairav stood behind her again, his arms behind his back, his eyes watching the man carefully as the door was unlocked and opened. He was tensed fo any sort of attack.

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency:

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

Erick's eyes opened as he watched the interaction between the lizard and the woman. He couldn't help but smile at this and watched the two of them with interest. Then she spoke a name that he did not know and watched the guard as he moved and then resumed his position after his duty was carried out. He was very well trained, or very loyal. He gave him the loyal side though, not liking that people had to get trained.

Then Erick quivered inside at the thought of a leash. He was a trained fighter, a train musician, and a trained gentleman, a leash certainly wouldn't be needed. But it seemed this Kasondria had a very kind heart, or at least her facade seemed that way. He wondered if he would have the chance to get to know under her guise or if she was planning on freeing him, either were better than his current position.

He gently stepped out of his holdings, glad to be able to stand up. He was a very tall individual, being six foot three at full scale. He was lean, but very built. Erick was mainly built to be quick and agile. But one could see his gentle disposition showing. He placed his hands on his hips and then stretched himself, bending backwards momentarily before straightening back up once more.

"Thank you, Miss Kasondria," he smiled to her before waiting for her instruction.
User Image

Ӄasondria was thinking about having to go home. It would be rather boring, though her parents would be proud. Or maybe not, she was sure they would have much rather had her get a female slave, which made Kasondria smile a tiny smile. Emeralda's tongue was flicking in and out, the only thing of her body that was moving. When Erick spoke, she looked up saying, "Hmm? Oh, you are welcome. Come, let us leave this hole." She looked at him kindly and softly, before grabbing his hand and pulling him along. Jairav walked behind them more slowly, still studying Erick with sharp gold eyes.

She slid into the limo, pulling Erick inside as well. Jairav closed the door quickly and got into the passenger side, the driver started off. Emeralda flew off of Kas's shoulder and perched on a small alcove that had been made for her, swinging slightly as she flicked out her tongue and shot small, green flames from her mouth.

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Everything is not always
What it Seems.
. . . . . . . .
𝔇 XX 𝔚 XX𝔉

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Out of Consistency: Gotta go! Be back soon though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff