. . . .The Beauty's The Beast . . .

~Proton Legacy~

~ You Have A Way of Moving Me
A Force of Nature, Your Energy
It comes Naturally, You know it does.
~You are the Thunder and I am the Lightening

And I love the way You Know Who You Are
And To Me Its Exciting~

Xaltles lifted her head to stand with a stoic composure, eyes on the Gods that stood before her. They began discussiing matters of finding a Box that seemed to have contained massive amounts of power. The nobody remained silent as she sent several glances at Kratos leading the way through a trail of slippery cliffs. Xaltles sighed with hesitation and pressed her hands firmly against her waist, shivering at the sight of the height of the path they marched on.

Finally the group neared a temple with The Ghost calling out a name to summon a strange dog-like creature. Xaltles's eyes peered back and forth as Marx was quick to question how Dakrness managed to enter through the gates of the sacred temples, with Kratos returning a blunt answer to question the same. What was going on? She shut her eyes and shimmered her hands in ice, playing with the ice shards on her finger tips, distracted. In all honesty, Xaltles simply wanted to follow along, unsure of who really to trust, which path to follow.

A dark portal bursted into the scene to reveal a tall man with a eriee grin. His voice rang with pride and carelessness. A mist of confetti sprinkled down over Xaltles as Xard skipped towards Marx, Xancel, and herself. She flinched and blinked at Xard with curious eyes with his outbursts. Xard seemed to have no fear against the dog creature that growled, nor did it seem like he feared anyone. His powers reveal a portal decorated with tea accessories. Marx spoke first to accept the new strangers offering to join the group in their quest for a Pandora Box, However Xard seemed to have more plans than simply helping, and even Marx was quick to note and question. Xaltles paused to allow them converse, soon mustering up some courage to speak.

"Greetings Sir Xard. . . My name is Xaltles."

Xaltles smiled gently and approached to sneak a snack on the table, but felt the sudden uneasiness as she approached closer to Xard. ". . .Panty. . .Box?" A chill was sent down her spine causing her to pause and stand between the group and table. Her green eyes follow into Xancel's eyes, his expression different from usual. Like a trembling cat Xaltles raced back to her group and motion towards her ally, leaning over comrades shoulder to whisper. "Xancel. . .What is on your mind? Is something bothering you?"

Marx flexed his hand on his Keyblade while Xaltles remained cautious to his gestures. Could they trust this new stranger? Xaltles kept her eyes focused on Xard, watching and waiting.

I wanna see You Lose your F*cking Minds
And rip apart this place!!!

I'll Tear You Apart, I'll Feed Off Your Heart.

I’m just what you need, the Perfect Disease,

Don’t you wanna Turn the Beauty into The Beast?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unbeatable Gaian

Kai Stoneheart "The Contractor"

(need an update, will be able to get one maybe two-four or more maybe times a day. for thirty minute intervals, on computer on ship. Will reply with this char. when I get an update and has no meebo, so either by you qouting this and reply to it, or pm me)

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

XARD
THE COLLECTOR OF SINS
"Good thing pie can't lie, damn that unreliable cake!"

Xard began playing with his spoon by making it loop up and around his clawed, black fingers. The stern glares and troublesome looks did not even faze him. It was almost as if he was bored from being questioned for his motives. "I told you before, Mr. Max...Or was it Mark? Marx? Right, that one. I want to help all the worlds come together, making it easier for all to talk, trade, and keep a close eye on them. Why would I not help if getting this cube could mean such...what's the word where you bring mercy to someone. Salvage? Salve? Salvation! Right, bring them salvation. This is a silly question to ask after I explained myself earlier.

"I don't care who claims these worlds or not. Light, Dark, Nobody. It all ends the same anyway. Worlds conjoin, and the rest will sort itself out. Think about it though...

"HI, SALTY! Erm...XALTES!

"How easy it would be to save everyone from nefarious, no good Nobodies? Or dastardly demonic Dark Seekers if everyone was just in one spot. Your Gummi Ships can't travel as fast as Dark Channels. With everything a one, Gummi Ships could make their trips way, way, way, way, way faster. Faster than making sea-salt ice cream, which has a very odd taste that I'm not too fond of,"
explaind Xard, whom threw his spoon back behind him suddenly when Xaltes spoke up. It clattered loudly on the floor; Xard jumped up on the table and paced around with his hands behind his back, kicking tea cups and the tea pot as he made his rounds while explaining his reasoning. Without warning, Xard jumped on the very edge, away from a chair, of the table, causing him to hit the ground and the table to come up behind him; cups and pots and spoons hit the ground with much noise. He let his right hand swing backwards and impact the flat surface of the piece of furniture. The piece vibrated in a weird way from the impact then splintered into many, many pieces in all directions behind him. "And if we just keep going on like we are, all these worlds could end up destroyed, just like this mahogany table. You don't want that do you? Combining them all will be tricky, but I know some tricks that will help shape it up like clay...or taffy. And taffy tastes fantastic? Don't you want to eat fantastic foods? If so, then this is right up your alley!"

Xard then faded into a Dark Channel, for unexplainable reasons, and reappeared behind Xaltes and Xancel. His arms hugged their shoulders in a friendly way; he just smiled and sang and motioned their bodies to sway side-to-side, "Why can't we eat bread? Why can't we eat bread? Or was it friends? By why would you want to eat friends? Why would we eat friends?

Romantic Giver

6,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Lance:"If I don't come back, I dont want you to cry for me, alright, Stella?"
x-X-x- Xancel the "VARIABLE BUSTER" -x-X-x-
User Image

"Man, freedom sure is pricey. . ."

User Image

Nobody Number: 10.500.90.100.250.50
Control:Time

"Why can't we eat bread? Why can't we eat bread? Or was it friends? By why would you want to eat friends? Why would we eat friends?"

Hm? The man named Xard strode up to him and Xaltles, placing a heavy hand on their shoulders. He wasn't discomforted by it, just simply amused. "Eat our friends?" He hung his head low, letting loose a heavy sigh. "Just ate, not hungry." While Marx dealt with the gods, Xancel surveyed the scene. The hounds off in the distance were spawning second heads. Cerberus. . .

He walks past Xaltles, grabbing her hand, in an attempt to save her from Xard. "Hey come with me for a sec, we need to check something out." The two step outside, studying the ominous scene. "Look out, tell me what you see. . ."

Keyblade: No Name
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
'If there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these Tears Come at Night?'

User Image

.::Aeowhen 'Shining Crystalline' Eshira::.
.::Seal Crest::.

Aeowhen studied Drake's movements, quickly standing up from the ground and unleashing his gravity powers hovering his keyblade to hit the monsters from behind Din and herself. Panting heavily she rubbed her forehead with embarrassment. 'I need to be more cautious, if I'm not careful Din and his friends could get seriously hurt.' She followed along Din and Drake's side while they regained their energy for the short moment of rest before continuing on the path ahead of them, Drax's bursted out in a earth shaking roar that vibrated the very ground Aeowhen stood upon. 'He seems to posses something . . . dark and menacing. Even the earth shivers from his ominous Aura and deep howl. I wonder... What does Din and his companions truly posses within them?'

As Aeowhen mirrored Din's footsteps, crumbling noises of falling rock fell overhead. She glared up into the sky with slow reaction due to her attention entirely focused on something else. A forceful pull to her arm sent her body flying across the side, avoiding the crumbling boulders that crushed the ground where she previously stood. Raising her head, Aeowhen's eyes met Din's as he stood at a close distance from her own face. She mumbled and stared with awe and pushed herself back feeling her face glow in a warm tone. Looking down at her hand she didn't hesitate and allowed Din to help her onto her feet, which was very unusual due to the fact that Aeowhen wasn't fond of asking for another man's help. Din's gentle touch heated her hand as her purple crystal armor glisten against his crystallized arm that gleamed with magma releasing specks of yellow sparks. Her captain was quick to turn away and lead, but halts in front of her to reveal his blazing red cheeks, and speaking more formally than usual. "Hmm... You too." For some reason, Aeowhen's motionless lips turn into a soft smile, but a voice disrupts her moment of tranquility.

Aeowhen gently bit her lip and glanced around, checking to see if someone was whispering into her ear, or if someone was playing a practical joke. But it wasn't. She noted Din's body twitching at the same time as herself each time the voice spoke. Aeowhen held herself formally, her red eyes and face held an stoic gaze, behaving like individuals born from under nobility. Aeowhen never thought about herself better an another, and took more interest in her own unusual control of the Earth and found joy in traveling and honing her keyblade wielding knowledge. Aeowhen was surprised with Din's sudden words, realizing he clearly heard the same voices in her head. Taking one firm step forward Aeowhen stood adjacent to Din, it being the first time that she dared to stand before the captain, giving him a tender smile. "I'm coming too. I'm ready Din."

'You see my problem is this
I'm Dreaming Away
Wishing that Heroes, they truly Exist'

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
User ImageTeya Locheart - The Wild SoulUser Image

I am the Music
~Turn Me Up~

Teya glared at the black hooded figure as Drax suggested that it was their target, Xard. Drax's hand reached out to tear off the cloth only to expose a mannequin with scribbles on its face that poked out its tongue. Teya's fist tightened to prepare and attack, but makes a puzzled face, confused with Xard's trickery. 'Does Xard really play games like this? Drax--'

Drax tensed his body and aura tenfold as he tore off a neatly written letter with his eyes turning into a frightfully monstrous expression, although most of his face hid under the veil of his red hair. His peaking energy surge turned into misty red shock-waves that pushed Teya's body back wards from each impact of the frequencies. Her foot lost grip on the ground as she felt the waves thrusting her back as if it was a powerful gust of wind. She was pulled back along with the boulders and crumpled leaves as one shock wave hit and rippled outwards.

"Ouch! Hey Drax! Watch where your emitting your energy.... It... hurts..." Teya growled lifting both arms to her chest to block her upper body from Drax's scorching Aura. The main source of the hungering power radiated from his left arm gauntlet as Drax's roared with rage. Unsure of how to comfort her new ally, Teya's eyes chase around for Din, knowing that he knew Drax the best and could possibly calm him down. She inhaled deeply to place one hand over Drax's shoulder, feeling her skin burn away with the touch, but held perfect composure and spoke.

"Drax, It's alright, ignore the stupid doll. Xard is just trying to get you stressed, But don't let it get to you. . . your getting all. . .scary. . ." Drax was giving off the same killing-aura from before, but this time, it was all uncontrolled. Teya mumbled and glanced down to see Din, Drake, and Aeowhen being approached by giant creatures. She had hoped Din would see herself and Drax standing on the hilltop, witnessing Drax bursting out with savagery.

"Are... we going to fight those things?" Her eyes follow around to see a 'gigantic Ares' stomping about.

~I don't want the Future.. I just Want the Present to Stand Still..
So I can Stay Here With You~

Roll! Open Your Soul, Maybe Lose Control Inside Of This Phenomenon,
Just Let Your Self Go,
And Let Everyone Know
User ImageYou Move To This Phenomenon.User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image DRAX
THE LOST ENIGMA
"If you're looking for a hero, you found the wrong guy."

Drax was losing himself into madness slowly. All he could think about was killing and maiming Xard. His left arm simply wanted to kill and maim everyone and everything without bias. The energy he was building up wanted to be released. His aura was spiking in such dangerous ways that it was affecting the area around him in a negative fashion. The virus that was him was trying to infect its surroundings with corrupting darkness; however, Teya's interference with a simple firm hand on his shoulder pulled him back some.

He looked at her from beneath his red hair intensely. So much hate and rage was inside him, and she offered a way to relieve it by speaking of a target. He turned himself to see the giants ready to clash with one another. How he missed such huge beings was a mystery to him; an obvious answer to Drax's dilemma was that he was lacking awareness from being almost totally consumed by his negative emotions. If the gigantic Ares was strong, then he would be happy. Drax wanted something to beat into the ground. "I hope so, Teya. I need something to throw my thirst for destruction at," he growled, his hands balling themselves into fists.

"Who has suggestions on how to take that monstrosity down? Cut the Achilles tendon and make it fall to its knees like some beggar? Does anyone see any weak points at all? asked Drax aloud. His aura was slowly becoming more manageable as he regained focus, so its effects on the outside were minimizing at a steady pace. Teya's hand would feel less of a burning sensation if she kept her grip on his shoulder. Would Drax thank her for the care and concern and the clearing of his rage? Most likely not. He was not the type to go around thanking people for anything, but perhaps he would show it in different ways.

Dangerous Prophet

User Image User Image User Image User Image
......"And the Chorus Softens"
"And the Stage Beckons"......

User Image
Din "FIREBIRD" Suzaku
maverick_Flare
Theme: Reminiscence (Music Box Version)

Din grinned at the sight of Teya helping Drax pull away from the Dark Aura that corrupted him. He waved over Aeowhen and continued on as a mentor, something he had been leaving out as of the recent situation. "That is what it takes to be a hero and a leader Eshira. Those two barely know each other, and yet they are willing to risk themselves for the right cause. The way we cleared the path for Locheart is no different, It's what defines us." He grinned and held up a thumps up. The rumbling continued, but the warmth given off Din, hadn't faltered. For now, he would trust the Godess and her 'Champion'.
Drax called back a strategy to disable the God Ares by striking at it's achilles. It somewhat startled Din, as his next thoughts were to trip the God, for the Champion. But to keep it down, no matter how brutal it may have seemed, was certainly the better choice. Din laughed at himself a bit. He was about to take it easy on a Dark User? Where was his head? He looked forwards and carried his voice back to Drax. "Sounds like the best option." He turned to Aeowhen and Drake, and nodded his head towards the battlefield. "That's likely more your guys show than ours. But we've got your back. I'll keep the air clean for you guys!" He grinned, the soft hum of the jets under his feet.
He sprang up into the sky and released his keyblade, it was all him now. He shot out into the field, blasting bolt after bolt of fire into he crowds that swarmed around the God's feet. He was like a mosquito in comparison, but one that spat fire like a dragon. The fire dropped the smaller fries and halted the progress of the bigger more commanding monsters. He looked around from time to time, searching for a way to help the others get closer to cutting down the corrupt God.

......"And the Lights, Dim to Hide Nothing"
"And I Remain, a Spark of Something"......

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Dangerous Genius

User Image
"So, this is my power.....

Drake Hiroshi- The Dangerous Slacker

"Fool! Trying to be a hero!" an irritated voice shouted out as Drake ran towards a cannon launching rocks. He smirked as an idea formed inside of his head. His keyblade formed inside his hand and he swung it downwards to cut the rope. Launching the huge boulder along with Drake towards the corrupted god. Drake had time to regain energy and had planned for what happened next. Ares simply destroyed the rock Drake stood on and watched the dust carefully. Soon every piece of the rock went flying towards Ares at bullet speed while Drake flew towards him with his keyblade pointed. Unfortunately he was unable to do much harm but left a nice scar to remember him by. His keyblade got stuck for a second and spun around on it, throwing himself up in the air to kick Ares in the face. That was too much, the god quickly swatted Drake towards the ground, leaving a small crater. Drake's eyes widened in pain as he felt his bones break. This however gave Din a chance to get much much closer.

Then what is my purpose...?"

Dangerous Prophet

((Odd question, but how big is Ares to you guys?)) Cuz uh...

Dangerous Genius

[Just go with what were doing.XD]
(How embarrassing! Fixed. >.< )

User Image
'I want to dream again
Take me where I've never been'

User Image

.::Aeowhen 'Shining Crystalline' Eshira::.

The waving motion of a hand caught Aeowhen's attention, drawing her focus away from Drax and Teya. Din's companion apparently had some contained anger built inside, his aura energy even streamed out a power that was hurting his ally. She was quick to halt and stand a few feet away from the captain's side, a usual habit of her's, learning from her fathers trainings in her childhood years when he was still alive. They were all faint painful-memories now, evening promising herself to never look back. Aeowhen listened quietly and repeated Din's words, remaining cautious to the approaching heartless. "Risking for the right cause... Then if saving this place from being engulfed by these heartless, I'll fight and clear any path in our way." She clutched tightly onto Seal Crest and followed behind Drake's attack, hearing Din's agreement to Drax's suggestion on how to take down the Giant-God Being.

Drake sent a cannon boulder at Ares, but the giant easily deflected the rock like a ball, crushing it within the air. The rock shattered into pieces of sharp shards that hovered and shot towards Ares. Drake was quickly slammed onto the ground but before the God could make a second attack on Drake's temporary paralized body, Aeowhen extended her arm and contracted her mucles to send several large earth crytals on the God's arms. The crystals struck to make the monster flinch for a moment allowing Drake time to catch his breath. The rock shards simply stuck out, like needles, covering Ares's arms. Her hand hovered over Din's arm creating a chain effect of sand crystals to travel over onto Drake's body. The sand crystalized into a shimmering armor that allowed some small form of defense.

'I want to go there
This time I'm not scared'

User Image

Sparkly Fairy

User Image
User ImageTeya Locheart - The Wild SoulUser Image

I am the Music
~Turn Me Up~

Teya shook with a familiar emotion, seeing Drax growl and making a remark to want to 'throw his thirst for destruction at'. The tone of his voice said it all, the restrained anger, and burning energy~ These were same effects of a 'Spirit' Energy user as well. Contained energy, ready to burst into dangerous levels that may be unleashed like a bomb of some sort, causing complete obliteration to the things around it. Teya shook one last time, slowly removing her bleeding hand off of Drax's scorching aura.

With Drax now focused and his aura leveled along with Teya's, she locked eyes on the Giant Ares stomping about. Her ally's suggestion on how to take down the Giant was agreeable to the Wild Soul. Her fighting style consisted of being face-to-face, a head-on battle up-close. Din, Drake and Aeowhen approach closer with the blonde agreeing to Drax.

Teya giggled and pounced from Heartless to heartless, jumping over the weaker monsters, burning her fists into their heads to melt. She didn't mind the weaker heartless as Din was quick to burn them in his flames. Her eyes were focused on Drake as his body was thrown into the ground after he made his attack hurling rocks into Ares's face, stunning the Giant for a moment. Teya's body shifted into a stance with her elbows pressed against her sides, fists clenched.

"Heyyy! Mr. Giant! Over Here! Play with me!" Playfully skipping forward Teya tip toed and smiled cheerfully. Hopefully the Giant would get distracted to at least allow Drax, Drake, Din, or Aeowhen to make an attack.

~I don't want the Future.. I just Want the Present to Stand Still..
So I can Stay Here With You~

Roll! Open Your Soul, Maybe Lose Control Inside Of This Phenomenon,
Just Let Your Self Go,
And Let Everyone Know
User ImageYou Move To This Phenomenon.User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

Omnipresent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image DRAX
THE LOST ENIGMA
"If you're looking for a hero, you found the wrong guy."

Drax was really pumped now seeing that his team agreed with his idea. Drake and Aeowhen began their assault, but it fell short. Drake became a crater; Drax was a bit concerned seeing his new fighting partner forced down like a rag doll, and by the blow he took he would need some type of healing help. Aeowhen could only temporarily stun the giant Ares; however, she did manage to bestow armor on Din and Drake. Din himself blazed through weaker heartless and damaged the stronger ones. Their pilot was great for clearing the way and leveling the field with his raging flames. Teya too now felt ready to fight even with her injury. Drax now had to use these opportunities to get in close and execute his plan of attack.

Using his boiling aura magic to give him a boost, Drax made mad dash around Ares, while the god's attention was on his companions. His nefarious keyblade flashed into existance as he ran, taking out any small fry stragglers that Din missed; the head his burning area gave off bestowed more damage to the stronger heartless that Din damaged, which would make them easier to destroy. Drax was not concerned with them. If his dexterity held up, dodging and weaving in between baddies, then he would have zero barriers getting to the targeted ankles of the mad god. Drax zipped around the right foot and aimed himself at the Achilles that was guarded by armor. With another push, Drax ran forward and slashed at the metal boot, putting an ample amount of his aura magic behind his strike. The keyblade cut through the metal sure enough, but the attack did not connect with skin. Drax rolled away as fast as he could to avoid being stomped on. He did not feel like becoming a pancake.

He got his barrings again once he put some distance between himself and Ares. "Din! If we are going to get this jerk to fall, we are going to need a bit more FIREPOWER!" he called out to the Firebird as he outstretched his hand with pulsating power. With the two combining forces, the flame magic combined with aura magic would seriously increase the potency of Din's great inferno.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff