Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hakuo0000
"Ansem...he used to be my master..." Kaze said as he put his keyblade away.

"Amsem?!," Kairi said in shock. "But he's....... evil! I hope you are on the side of light.... otherwise, well... I'd have to...... you know, but I wouldn't want to destroy a gentleman like you. I'd hate to do that, do please stick with being a good guy, okay?"
"Well you'll just have to find out if i'm good, or bad." Kaze said laughing. "And don't call me gentleman, it makes me feel old." He said as he stood a leaf blowing by on the street.
Hakuo0000
"Well you'll just have to find out if i'm good, or bad." Kaze said laughing. "And don't call me gentleman, it makes me feel old." He said as he stood a leaf blowing by on the street.

"Okay, but I've got my eye on you!," Kairi said with a chuckle. "And if you don't want me to call you a gentleman, then what should I call you? And make it good. I don't want to call you Stinky."
"Just cal me by my name...." Kaze said as he looked up at the sky. He looked thinikng he saw something in the sky. He ran toward it, not even saying bye.
Hakuo0000
"Just cal me by my name...." Kaze said as he looked up at the sky. He looked thinikng he saw something in the sky. He ran toward it, not even saying bye.

Kairi dashed after him. "Hey, did you see that?!," she asked. "That's not good! One of the stars in the sky just went out! That means a world has just been destroyed. We've gotta do something quick! See if you can rent a Gummi Ship or something!"
"I have one!" Kaze yelled as he turned in the deriction of his ship. When he finally saw it, a heartless apperead. It was a small heartless. Kaze pulled out his key blade and made quick work with it, by slashing it in half. But, then about an army of heartless apeared.
Hakuo0000
"I have one!" Kaze yelled as he turned in the deriction of his ship. When he finally saw it, a heartless apperead. It was a small heartless. Kaze pulled out his key blade and made quick work with it, by slashing it in half. But, then about an army of heartless apeared.

"Yeek!," Kairi screamed when the heartless appeared. "Okay, let's get busy!" She took out her dagger and slashed at a heartless. "I was hoping for some excitement. Maybe they'll give us some clues as to what happened to Sora?"
((I have an idea, let's give Kairi a keyblade.))
Kaze looked as the last heartless dissapeared. "I don't think that heartless can talk." He said as he looked at his ship. Then out of nowhere a huge bird swept down at the ground. The bird had a heartshape in his stomech, it was a heartless. The Heartless had something stuck in its body.
Hakuo0000
((I have an idea, let's give Kairi a keyblade.))
Kaze looked as the last heartless dissapeared. "I don't think that heartless can talk." He said as he looked at his ship. Then out of nowhere a huge bird swept down at the ground. The bird had a heartshape in his stomech, it was a heartless. The Heartless had something stuck in its body.

((Sure, okay.))

"No, not like that," Kairi said, slashing at a Hearltess that just popped up after what was thought to be the last one was destroyed. "One could be holding something and drop it after its defeated." She slashed at another heartless and destroyed it, leaving behind a Potion. "See? Like that. That big bird one looks like it might have something interesting. Let's go after it!"
"Oh, ok, I see." Kaze said as he jumped up in the air slashing the bird. The slash made the bird low enough to attack him. Kaze flew into a nerby wall after getting clawed at, but that was the plan. The bird was no low enough for Kairi to finish off.
Hakuo0000
"Oh, ok, I see." Kaze said as he jumped up in the air slashing the bird. The slash made the bird low enough to attack him. Kaze flew into a nerby wall after getting clawed at, but that was the plan. The bird was no low enough for Kairi to finish off.

Kairi jumped into the air and stabbed the birdlike heartless hard, destroying it. "That does it!," she said. "Hey, what's that?" she pointed to the item that the heartless had dropped. "Hey, Kaze, why don't you go over and get it?"

((I do it myself, but I don't know what kind of Keyblade it is. Would you mind if I created one, though, after your character brings it to Kairi?))
((*didn't even know that Kairi could fight* O.o))

A young girl watched silently as the two fought against the heartless. Kaze and Kairi... atleast, that's what she heard them call themselves. A smile spread across the girl's face. Atleast one of them was a keyblade wielder. And it was oh, so fun to play with keyblade wielders. Perhaps she would play with them a bit.
Eleena-chan
((*didn't even know that Kairi could fight* O.o))

A young girl watched silently as the two fought against the heartless. Kaze and Kairi... atleast, that's what she heard them call themselves. A smile spread across the girl's face. Atleast one of them was a keyblade wielder. And it was oh, so fun to play with keyblade wielders. Perhaps she would play with them a bit.

((Well, it would be no fun if she didn't fight.))
((*personally doesn't like Kairi much* Err... yeah... whatever... *hops off and plots evil things*))
((Go ahead and make one, and yeah I guess Kairi could fight, he saw Riku and Sora fight...))
Kaze thought he saw somebody, but he ignored it. He walked over to the item and looked at it. "Oh, my." he said as he handed the item to Kairi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff