Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Yeah!" Sora yelled as he ran to the store. He was over excited, like always. He put his keyblade away, forgetting he had it out.
Hakuo0000
"Yeah!" Sora yelled as he ran to the store. He was over excited, like always. He put his keyblade away, forgetting he had it out.

Kairi went inthe store and walked up to Cid. "Hello, sir," she said calmly. "My friends and I are in need of a Gummi Ship. Do you have one available that we could borrow? A six-seater would be preferred.

((So we can hold the other members too.))
((Cool))
"Yeah we got one of those ********." Cid said throwing you the keys, he didn't need money, becuase he knew Sora had to do something important.
Hakuo0000
((Cool))
"Yeah we got one of those ********." Cid said throwing you the keys, he didn't need money, becuase he knew Sora had to do something important.

"Hey, thanks!," Kairi said. "I'll return it in good shape, I promise." She eixted the shop. "He really should watch his mouth, but I know he's a kind man in the inside," she thought.
((Sorry I have to go,))
Hakuo0000
((Sorry I have to go,))

((Okay, bye! Just to let you know, I'll be going away for the weekend and won't be back until Sunday afternoon/ evening.))
((Me too, I won't be back till Monday, sorry, but you can still RP))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff