Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Well ok!" Sora yelled about to go run off somewhere, like an idiot. All he wanted to do was to be nice to Kairi.

"Sora..." Riku said as he grabed Sora's hood. He draged Sora up to Kairi. "Hey Kairi..." He said looking in her eyes.

"Pathetic." Kaze said sitting on the floor, waiting for these old friends to ger aquainted.
Hakuo0000
"Well ok!" Sora yelled about to go run off somewhere, like an idiot. All he wanted to do was to be nice to Kairi.

"Sora..." Riku said as he grabed Sora's hood. He draged Sora up to Kairi. "Hey Kairi..." He said looking in her eyes.

"Pathetic." Kaze said sitting on the floor, waiting for these old friends to ger aquainted.

"Hey, Riku," Kairi said. "I came here to rescue you two, but it seems like you don't exactly need rescueing. Do either of you know where we are? Or more importantly, now that we've found each other, do either of you know how to get back to the Destiny Islands?"
"Cool keyblade," Sora said smiling, trying to flirt with Kairi, which he wasn't that good at doing. Then he went over to Kaze.

"We are in Oblivion, and I don't think we can get out of here....and Kairi...Destiny Islands has been destroyed.

"Another world destroyed." Kaze said arm wreasling Sora, laughing doing so. He seemed to have all ready befriended Sora, in the short amount of time.
Hakuo0000
"Cool keyblade," Sora said smiling, trying to flirt with Kairi, which he wasn't that good at doing. Then he went over to Kaze.

"We are in Oblivion, and I don't think we can get out of here....and Kairi...Destiny Islands has been destroyed.

"Another world destroyed." Kaze said arm wreasling Sora, laughing doing so. He seemed to have all ready befriended Sora, in the short amount of time.

"Oh, right," Kairi said. "You like my Keyblade? It's apparently called the Star of Justice." She held up the slender, pink keyblade and giggled. "And don't worry, I'm sure there's a way out of here somehow. No matter which we you go, all paths that don't start in Traverse Town seem to end there, so it's very likely we'll find our way back there at some point."
"Oh ok, the Star of Justice, that is cool." Sora said laughing, he had beat Kaze in the arm wreastle.

"Yeah, I guess you are right," Riku said looking for a way out. He started running sround looking for something.

"Why don't you just use that door?" Kaze asked pointing to a door on the roof of the place they were in.
Hakuo0000
"Oh ok, the Star of Justice, that is cool." Sora said laughing, he had beat Kaze in the arm wreastle.

"Yeah, I guess you are right," Riku said looking for a way out. He started running sround looking for something.

"Why don't you just use that door?" Kaze asked pointing to a door on the roof of the place they were in.

"I didn't see that before," Kairi commented. "Once again, it just seems too obvious. I've got a feeling that it's most likely a trap. We could always find out, though. It's not like we can't handle whatever Heartless is behind it, if that's what's on the other side of the door."
"And if you need any help I can help you Kairi." Sora said smiling, he pulled out the original keyblade holding it out proud.

"I can hep, if he needs help," Riku said pointing to Kaze in annoyed voice. It seemed like he didn't like Kaze, it wasn't really like Riku to be friendly.

"Ok then let's just go," Kaze said opining the door, by slashing the door with his keyblade. Inside was a warphole to other worlds.
Hakuo0000
"And if you need any help I can help you Kairi." Sora said smiling, he pulled out the original keyblade holding it out proud.

"I can hep, if he needs help," Riku said pointing to Kaze in annoyed voice. It seemed like he didn't like Kaze, it wasn't really like Riku to be friendly.

"Ok then let's just go," Kaze said opining the door, by slashing the door with his keyblade. Inside was a warphole to other worlds.

"Oddly enough, this doesn't seem to be a trap," Kairi noticed. "Let's go through it! And you guys should stop argueing right now. If we want to stay safe, we've got to get along with each other and work together."
"Lets go through that one!" Sora yellled pointing at a white one. He pulled Kairi's hand and pulled her through.

"If we have together, we have to, but I don't completly trust you." Riku said as he walked through the warphole.

"Fine," Kaze said walking behind Riku. The hole lead to Traverse town, the dull traverse town.
Hakuo0000
"Lets go through that one!" Sora yellled pointing at a white one. He pulled Kairi's hand and pulled her through.

"If we have together, we have to, but I don't completly trust you." Riku said as he walked through the warphole.

"Fine," Kaze said walking behind Riku. The hole lead to Traverse town, the dull traverse town.

"See?," Kairi said. "What did I tell you? Am I right, or am I right? We're right back in Traverse town. So what should we do next? Maybe we can finally go on those adventures together, traveling to different worlds, and just enjoying ourselves? That's what we wanted to do at first, don't you remember? And we can take Kaze along just because, well, he's cool!"
"Everything is going to perfect..." Sora said with a serious look on his face. "Nothing can go perfect with hearless around, why are heartless here anyway?" He asked, pulling his keyblade out.

"He's right," Riku said pulling out his long red sword. "Something is wrong." He said pushing his hair out of his eyes. "Something is coming." He said getting ready for battle.

"Like I said before, dreams never come true," Kaze said looking around. "I ca feel something." He said as he stared straight up at the sky, his keyblade right by his side.

A loud roar cracked through the sky, shaking the world. A huge wng was visible, covering up the huge sky. Its red dark foor hit the ground, cracking the ground went it hit it. Another leg fell, followed by another huge black wing. Its face was to high in the sky to see.
Hakuo0000
"Everything is going to perfect..." Sora said with a serious look on his face. "Nothing can go perfect with hearless around, why are heartless here anyway?" He asked, pulling his keyblade out.

"He's right," Riku said pulling out his long red sword. "Something is wrong." He said pushing his hair out of his eyes. "Something is coming." He said getting ready for battle.

"Like I said before, dreams never come true," Kaze said looking around. "I ca feel something." He said as he stared straight up at the sky, his keyblade right by his side.

A loud roar cracked through the sky, shaking the world. A huge wng was visible, covering up the huge sky. Its red dark foor hit the ground, cracking the ground went it hit it. Another leg fell, followed by another huge black wing. Its face was to high in the sky to see.

"No, dreams do come true!," Kairi said. "At least sometimes! But it looks like we've got a job to do first! Another birdlike Heartless. This is really going to require some teamwork!" She got ready to hit the creature with the Star of Justice.
Sora ran to the left leg and started to swing at it, the heartless moved its huge leg and kicked Sora away. Sora hit a wall, cracking the wall as he hit it.

Riku ran and jumped up in the air, grabing the heartless's stomech. He started to stick his sword at it, untill the heartless used a huge red arm to grab Riku, and started to squeeze him.

Kaze flipped his keyblade in the air, then hit one of the heartless's wings. The heartless lifted its wing then swiped Kaze away. Kazew fell on some boxes, a couple of blocks away from the battle field.

The heartless laughed a high toned lagh at his opponents. It thought this would be more of a challenge. The heartless turned now looking at Kairi, with its huge purple eyes.
Hakuo0000
Sora ran to the left leg and started to swing at it, the heartless moved its huge leg and kicked Sora away. Sora hit a wall, cracking the wall as he hit it.

Riku ran and jumped up in the air, grabing the heartless's stomech. He started to stick his sword at it, untill the heartless used a huge red arm to grab Riku, and started to squeeze him.

Kaze flipped his keyblade in the air, then hit one of the heartless's wings. The heartless lifted its wing then swiped Kaze away. Kazew fell on some boxes, a couple of blocks away from the battle field.

The heartless laughed a high toned lagh at his opponents. It thought this would be more of a challenge. The heartless turned now looking at Kairi, with its huge purple eyes.

"Okay.....," Kairi said. "But thanls for showing me your weakness!" She screamed, "FIRE!," as a ball of flames appeared in her hands and she hurled it at the heartless' eyes. "You've gotta use strategy, boys!"
Sora wasn't in a state to answer, his arm was bleeding.. He jumped up and ran toward the heartless, shooting light in its big eyes. He used all his magic, then fell on his butt.

Riku laughed. "Yeah I guess so!" He said as he threw his sword in the Heartless's eye. "That's how it is done! He yelled as he threw some nerby rocks at the monster.

The Heartless makes a loud squaking noise, out of terrible pain. The heartless looked at everybody then at iku. It looked at Riku for a long period of time. The Heartless started to teleport itself, but at that moment he threw his arm out at Riku.

Kaze, finally making back at the battle sscene saw what the hertless was going to do. "No..." He muttered as he pushed Riku out of the way. The heartless grabed him and vanished. A small not fell on the floor, saying: Meet you in Oblivion Signed Dark.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff