[1]Introduction
[2]Rules
[3]Characters
[4]Information Format
[5]Worlds
[6]Made-up Profiles
[7]Updates

Introduction

Welcome! This Rp starts out on Traverse Town. You must remember this is after the first game! Sora has found The king, Riku, and Kairi. They all returned to Destiny Islands, but unfortuntly Donald, and Goofy had to stay in Traverse Town. Everything was goine fine, there were no worry. Are not at least untill the sky grew dark. Everyone was worried, but not enough to care. Then one day a hole in the floor appearead in every world. Sora lookat the hole. Then a hand came out of the hole and grabed Sora. Riku jumped in the hole behind Sora. Kairi stayed still, frozen with fear. Now Sora has fallen into Traverse Town, Riku by his side.
Rules
(- Welcome now here's the rules! -)
- No God moding and being Invincible, everything gets hit.
- No Auto hits.
- Light, Dark or Neutral.
- Killing other rp'ers are only alright if the rp'er allows it.
- PM me your made-up information.
- Made-ups are more than welcome.
- Be an active rp'er, because my rp's in the past have moved very quickly.
- Swearing is alright but not so much to make it R, except Cid, I highly encourage a verbal nasty in almost ever sentence.
- Unknowns are welcome but not from the Organization, that's right after KH.
- Romance is fine but keep it PG -13 because Cybering is not allowed here
- Must have playes the game!
- Don't flame is just annoying.
- Keep Quoting very short.
- When OoC ( ), [ ].
- IC give speech " ".
- For actions I really don't care except keep it literate, saying, *I walked over to the mail box and I placed the letter in the slot.* don't use I's except in speech.
- Keyblade weilders are ok but the only keyblade that can lock and unlock keyholes is Sora's, the rest need to be made-up and used just as a weapon.
- When I post next to your name it means you are in danger of being deleted from the rp for inactiveness.
- If you want to update your made up character please PM me the new information.
- Have fun.

Characters
Originals
(Character- Gaia Username: Alignment)
Sora -
Riku -
Kairi - Princess Nina of WindiaDonald & Goofy -
Leon/Squall -
Yuffie -
Aeris/Aerith -
Cid -
Cloud -
Sephiroth -
Stephie -
Tidus -
Wakka -
(Left anyout Pm me.)

Made-ups

Information Format
(PM me the information!!!!)
Gaia Username:
Name:
Specie:
Personality:
Alignment: (Light, Dark, Neutral or Undecided.)
Weapon(s):
Magic:
Description: (Picture or drawing is acceptable.)
Home World:
Special Abilities:
History:
Starting World:

Worlds
Original
Destiny Island
Traverse Town
Wonderland
Deep Jungle
Coliseum
Agrabah
Atlantis
Halloween Town
Neverland
Hollow Bastion
Updates
1. Kingdom Hearts: The End Of The Beggining now open!
((Where do we start?))
((I guess we could start in Traverse town, and into we get more members, we can temp some characters.))
((We have a Kairi!))
((Yup, and here she is!))
((Okay))

"Ummmmmmm..." slowly wakes up laying on the stone floor. stand up and stretches she wearing a black t-shirt, a black skirt, black boots, and black braclets. "Where am I?" stares.
Kaze walks through the street, the light shining on his armor covering his arm. He had a long black jacket o, instead of his regular outfit, today was a special day, that was why he was wearing armor. He thought today was special, something was going to happen.He contuinued walking making no noice as he walked.
Kairi sat on a bench in Traverse Town. She was thnking about what had just happened. After a few minutes of standing in shock, she decided to jump into the portal after Sora and Rikku had been pulled into it. "For a change, I get to rescue them!," she thought while smiling. "This is going to be so much fun! Where should I begin looking?" The idea excited her so much that she instantly stood up and dashed through the streets.....
"Hmmmmm...." stares looking around. "I guess I'll look around.." starts walking around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff