• Married 100
User Image
<-/-/-/Asura Miko/-/-/->
-Yami No Miko-Sanctified Aberration-The Old Chaos-

I fight, I fight
But what am I protecting?
I fight, I fight
Is this my reward?
When will this worn out body finally collapse...?

Asura started walking again when the white haired woman caught up to her. When they were a good distance away from where they had started, she decided to start a conversation. Then again, Asura was never good with small talk. "You're obviously not human...Care to tell me what you are?" She asked, abruptly breaking the silence between the two of them. "What I mean is I can't sense your heart, which means that you don't have one, or that it's at a different location." Asura continued, stretching her arms a little as she walked. She was still a little stiff. "It's just something I've never come across before."
Asura began to wait for an answer until she felt several new auras enter this world. Strong ones at that. "Cool. Trouble can't seem to stay away from this place." The queen of monsters mused, taking a glance in the direction the feeling was coming from. She wondered if they would be able to detect her presence, but then again, who wouldn't be able to?

I fight, I fight
There's nothing left!
I fight, I fight
Yet still, I cannot die.
As my last memory of when I was human wavers and grows dim...

Xynith generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 737!

"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

Health:
Neku: 20%
Feral Mr. Mew: 95%

The feral Mr. Mew was inches from taking Neku's head off when it's eyes were diverted first towards Riku then Diana with their taunting. This allowed some of the tension off of Neku just enough to get some space between his head and its fangs. When the creature had its eyes on Diana, Neku would have used the psychokinesis to hurl it over his shoulder and towards a nearby wall about ten feet to Riku's right. It would have made quite an impact in the side of the building leaving a small crater mark of where it was hurled. It was stunned for a moment, shaking off the cobwebs before becoming even more enraged. Neku grabbed the right part of the neck-shoulder area with his right hand while his left grabbed the the left part of his rib area. Neku forgot to take into account the creature's claws as when he hurled it, the claws were still around those aforementioned areas and sliced him good enough to get noticeable gashes. Fortunately for him, those claws seemed to have missed vital arteries and veins, but it still hurt tremendously enough for him to keel over.

The feral Mr. Mew's looked at the blood on his claws and licked them quickly. It seemed to grow slightly bigger and more wild as it did. It let out a roar as it had a new target within its reach: Riku. It rushed towards the wielder and dished out swipe after swipe of its claws at Riku in a madman style similar to Wolverine's Berserker Barrage in Marvel v. Capcom games. The creature was going to take advantage of that hesitation by the wielders. This creature was too wild and strong to take lightly. It needed to be weakened.

Back in Anon's office,

Anon would be sitting at what was left of his office: a simple table, his laptop, and a tea set to the right of his device. He was busy watching the surveillance in the worlds that "Riku" had been in. Speaking of which, "Riku" portaled his way into his office and placed the mirror shard gently on the table.

"Welcome back. Tea?"

Anon would have offered his protege. "Riku" waved his hand in a gratitude 'No'.

"That was a rather dull mission you had sent me on. Fetching a mirror shard and all."
"Mm... That's not just any mirror shard."

Anon would have taken a sip of his tea before chiming in. For those of you playing along, how is he drinking tea with a mirror helm covering his entire head? Well he moved the helmet up to his nose area much like a knight's helmet cover. It would reveal a the face from the nose down with a stubble goatee and tanned skin. So that should answer any strange questions regarding that. He would have set his tea cut down and picked up the mirror shard.

"This... is just a small portion of something bigger and better."
"Like?"
"Ah. I'll let you have fun figuring that out."

Anon would have diverted his attention just enough to see the screen on his laptop. On the top right hand corner of the screen, it would have shown another almost filled loading bar as follows:

Cornerstone of Light
Uploading: 100%
Downloading: 84%

Anon took another sip of his tea before speaking with "Riku" again.

"How well do you like black robes?"

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"

Neocroth generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 643!

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku watched as they were able to distract it enough for Neku to get it off of him, but not without cost. It seems that he was in desperate need of healing, or he'd probably pass out from bleeding out for too long. However, he didn't seem to have enough time to heal him, since the feral Mr. Mew targeted him. He was going to have to let Diana do the healing if she could, or perhaps that moogle if it could. He watched it attack at an incredible speed as he moved to block each attack that came at him. If he was successful, he would attack with Thunder Surge instead of countering with a double slash attack with the keyblade. If not, the attacks most likely broke through his guard and got him good. While he was fighting, he had a feeling one of the other two, or possibly the both of them would interfere in this fight or come after him.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
---✘hizuka kuma✘---♬
he lack onarch

User ImageUser Image
Shizuka had walked behind the strange woman in silence for some time. It was not all too unsettling, to be honest the heartless woman did not care. She had been checking her surroundings as it was not really paying attention to anything anyone else did. It wasn't unsurprising. Her head snapped up when she heard the red-head speak and a small smirk crossed her face. "I'm not human, you have that right." The white-haired heartless wasn't going to lie about it. Hearing she had never come across her kind before was rather strange though. "I'm what is known as a heartless." Why she actually admitted to what she was, know one could know but it wasn't much of a secret.
Shizuka had soon sensed quite a few strong presences off in the distance and was delighted at what one of them was. Ah the little Riku had returned to her, how pleasant. She would grace him with her presence soon enough. It seemed the strange woman had noticed it too. "That's almost anywhere you go." The woman mused. It was like this girl was from another time or something.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*I have been waiting for scary night, lets play my game*~
User Image
((Outofcruelty: ))

The Sphinxy generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 779!

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Neocroth
Xynith

★·.·´¯`·.·★Diana Fotieni★·.·´¯`·.·★
The Balancer of Light And Darkness

User Image
User ImageDon't you worry about the dark
I will light up the night with the love in my heart
I will burn like the sun
I will keep you safe and warm...

Diana was glad that for a moment they distracted the monster and it wasn't long before it let go of Neku. But not before ferociously clawing him first. She gasped as the boy collapsed to the ground bleeding. Seeing Riku charge she shouted, "Vico!" and with the moogle rushed fast to Neku's side. Vico kept close to the boy and closed his eyes in concentration, his hands glowing green. He was taught how to use the simple cure spell, a way to keep Diana safe in her travels. The blonde girl stood guard in case the creature were to charge at Neku again as well as wait for an opening to help Riku take on the beast.

Like the smell of a rose on a Summer's day
I will be there to take all your fears away
With a touch of my hand
I will turn your life to gold...

User Image

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RechthaberischOtaku
Namine
Neocroth
Lexaues

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Α x з ℓ

Health: ██████████ 100%+++Status: Normal+++Weapons: + ҉ +Eternal Flames+ ҉
Location: Castle Oblivion +++Company: Namine and Lexaeus +++OOC: Sorry this is a bit rushed. Hope you like it.

I will be there to pick you UP off of the ground
When there is no one else around,
As your perfect little world comes burning down
All that I ask in return is for somebody like you,
To smile and remember a nobody like me.

+++Suddenly Namine's presence seemed to be drifting further away until Axel woke up. He wondered if the strange presence he felt was there to hurt Namine, but she sat across from him as she did when she started to repair his memory while Lexaus stood a few feet away from them with his arms crossed. A familiar stance for the giant like nobody. As he looked over towards Lexaues his head began to hurt. The memories of Castle Oblivion started coming back in a rush of the time he was working with Namine, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia, and Larxene to stop Sora by changing his memories as he advanced deeper into the Castle. Lexaues was one of the Organization members who fell to Sora in Castle Oblivion, and yet he was here now and asking Namine if she knew why he was revived. Riku's words hung in his mind for a few moments "...Don't you remember helping me and Sora?" and then Lexaues' words became overlapped with Riku's "...I was eliminated." and that triggered another memory, in fact his last before he too was killed. He was fighting with Sora who reminded him of his best friends Roxas and Xion. Axel wanted to help him because he knew Sora was doing the right thing, so Axel put everything he had into one last attack so Sora could move forward. "I remember now. I died to help Sora stop Xemnas. I shouldn't be alive now either. What is going on?" Axel at least had his memories back from before he died, but like Lexaues he was confused as to what was happening since then and why he was here now. Was Xemnas defeated and if so shouldn't the worlds be safe? It didn't make any sense, but maybe Namine could help them figure out what to do next. Axel feared the worst that Sora was somehow defeated and his dear friends were lost forever.

Everyone always thinks they are right
How do I decide what is right and wrong
When I do not have a heart to follow
I only exist for a chance that someday
I will be whole just like you again.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
--▷❀anabira "ana" §hu❀◁--
he idden lower

User ImageUser Image
Hanabira was rather ready to take down this fiend. He was of the organization that her old friend had created, he needed to die. Harsh as it may sound, it was the undeniable truth. She could easily tell that Mei had a bone to pick with this man, but she herself was not going to go after and help the auburn in that sense. She hardly knew the kid and she needed a chance to fight. "More than unwanted." Her voice was rather sinister as of the moment. Even Yoru and Aereth had hardly heard her when she was thoroughly angry at something.
Hanabira looked over at the old wizard that had actually come in to confront Braig. Good, even he knew this was serious. Then again this was his domain and one of the very few safe zones that existed in the worlds as of the time. Even Radiant Garden was not a hundred percent safe. The jet-haired woman was still rather irritated about how foolish this man thought they were. "Foolish idiot. Just because you are partially that old wretch does not make you as powerful." Her glare was cold.

Sora could tell that the air in the room had gotten a lot more sinister. The anger that seethed off the group was easy to detect. No one could blame them, an enemy of theirs had just violated their sanctuary. He was holding Kingdom Key rather tightly. The lock he was giving Braig was probably the one he always commented looked like "him" but as of the moment, he didn't care. The warrior was not going to let these guys take their friend as a vessel. Like Riku and the King didn't let it happen to him.
Sora looked over to the mage woman and gave a small nod. He knew Kagi was in need of her close friends, sadly it was only him here now as Riku and Kairi had left the world. He would have to go eventually himself but right now this was far more important. He quickly made his way over to the auburn's side only to have a deep frown on his face. He could tell she was in some form of pain. "Kagi." The boy said softly, placing a hand on her arm to try and wake her. He was worried, she was practically his sister after all.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*As the telling signs of age rains down, a single tear is dropping*~
User Image
((Outofcarnations: ))

Xynith generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 575!

"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

Health:
Neku: 60%
Feral Mr. Mew: 65%

The keyblader did well to block the barrage of attacks that was coming his way. The Thunder Surge made the Feral Mr. Mew take two steps off of the wielder while dealing with the effects of the electricity. Should the rolls take the proper results, the creature would either be temporarily paralyzed by the thunder ability if the roll was low. Otherwise, Feral Mr. Mew would shake off of the electricity and once again go after its opponent: Riku. Should it go that route, Feral Mr. Mew would have feinted with the right claw to Riku's face. That in turn would be followed up by attempting to sli behind the wielder and impaling him through the heart with the free left claw.

Neku's feeling of pain gave way to some relief as he saw the moogle mage performing a cure spell on him. He would thank the moogle inaudibly due to still recovering from his injury. As he was being healed, Neku noticed something strange on the creature when Riku's attack hit. There was beginning to show a small cavity about the size of a baseball in the creature's chest area where a heart would be. Sure enough, one strange looking heart was barely poking itself out of that cavity, beating erratically. Perhaps attacking it from earlier exposed a portion of that area? Neku had that hunch about the Feral Mr. Mew, but he couldn't fully assist at the moment. At least, not while the moogle was still healing him.

Through the thick woods that separated the main town from Beast's Castle, a very manly man and his, by today's standards dorky, companion along with a slew of his friends gathered at one of the pubs in the village. The manly man was by himself slouched in a regal chair that the pub had to offer. His feet were kicked up on the ottoman and his right hand held a pint of beer while his left was balancing the blunderbuss. He had a furious look to his face. He just heard of the events that has happened to Belle. He just couldn't bring himself to believe such a ridiculous story.

"Say eh... Gaston. What's eating you?"

LeFou, that dorky companion, asked Gaston. He was carrying his own pint and sat in a stool near the manly man. Gaston gave the little man a quick look of annoyance before taking a sip of his pint.

"Oh come on. Really? You're still mad about Belle taking someone else over you? She'll get over him and come back. Just you wait. I know it."

Gaston really didn't like wishful thinking. Would an answer just suddenly burst through the door?

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"

Neocroth generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 542!

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku seemed to have watched as the Thunder surge did the trick, however, it wasn't enough to actually keep him down as he attacked with his claw again, actually hitting him in the face with it, before quickly turning to block the attack. If he was successful, he would have saved himself from getting impaled through the heart and hopefully parry the feral Mr. Mew and follow up with a Dark Firaga. He noticed that cavity which seemed to be created from that attack earlier, which seemed to have a heart barely sticking out of it. He wasn't sure what to do with it, but perhaps if he weakened it with another attack, he might be able to free it. If he failed to block it however, he would most likely be dead, unless he was saved by the woman who showed up to help.

Meanwhile, Pete had come across a pub in a village outside of Beast's Castle, having a feeling that this would be a great place to find out the location of the one he was looking for. After all, pubs, bars, taverns, places like that usually was a great place for gathering information. Once he pushed the door open, stepping through, he looked around at all that was inside, before looking toward a tall, muscular figure with someone who appeared to be dorky and short near him. It was almost like they had a lot of respect for the guy, enough for him to get a seat like that. He then cleared his throat. "Excuse me, but does anyone here know a Mr. Gaston?" He asked, looking around for a response.
User ImageUser Image
                                      I can't (e s c a p e ) this H E L L ѕo мαɴy тιмeѕ ι've тrιed
                                      But I'm s t i l l c ● a ● g ● e ● d
                                                some body || get me ▬▬▬ through this nightmare
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                                                      ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
                            so what if ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Everyone still in Yen Sids Tower)▬▬▬▬▬▬ you can seexxxxxxxxxxthe darkest ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (Anger, Fear, Sorrow, Contempt)▬▬▬▬▬▬ side of me
                            no one will ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (music)▬▬▬▬▬▬ ever changexxxxxxxxxx this animal ▬▬▬▬▬▬ (outfit)▬▬▬▬▬▬ I've become

Mei stood her ground, facing with her blade near the man, her eyes seemed to be a deep pit of nothingness. The darkness rose but she reigned it in and calmly watched Braig. Even though confusion leaked through her. She watched as the others approached, and she noticed that many were behind her. She watched the Wizard and then leveled her glare on Braig. "Leave, if I see you again, I will find a way to hurt you worse than what I did before." She snapped as she bared her teeth at him. She resheathed her sword and looked to Sora and Kagi.

"Safe zones, places of neutrality should be respected. I am going to do just that, and show I am the better person." She snapped as she turned her back against him, her wing twitching angrily. "Be glad I am not like Sephiroth, or I would strike you down with all the contempt you deserve. I may be one of that bloodline, but I will not slaughter like them."

I can't (e s c a p e ) M Y S E L F ѕo мαɴy тιмeѕ ι've тrιed
                                            But there's s t i l l r ● a ● g ● e
                                                      some body || get me ▬▬▬ through this nightmare
                                                            ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғɪ ᴄᴀɴ·ᴛ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ
Braig dropped the remote as it was visibly fried from the wizard's magic. He had only been bluffing anyway to provide a method of escape. He had assumed they wouldn't let him leave, but apparently he had been wrong. He dismissed his shooters and opened a corridor. "Fine, I can tell when I'm not wanted. I'll leave." He then flipped his hood up, though his face was still visible. He looked to the girl with the wing. "As soon as you tell me your name I'll go." No matter how she answered his request he would leave immediately after her response.

(OOC: Otaku said I could go ahead and post, I didn't skip her.)

The Sphinxy generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 867!

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Neocroth
Xynith

★·.·´¯`·.·★Diana Fotieni★·.·´¯`·.·★
The Balancer of Light And Darkness

User Image
User ImageDon't you worry about the dark
I will light up the night with the love in my heart
I will burn like the sun
I will keep you safe and warm...

Diana kept watch and her eyes widened when she spotted a cavity open up and a part of a heart stick out. 'That must be the girl's heart!' she thought and leapt to her feet. Riku looked like he was in trouble when the claws struck him and she quickly turned to Vico. "Vico, stay here with him." she said and Vico nodded and she quickly charged off as fast as possible, aiming to strike the monster's paw that could strike Riku. After that she would strike near the cavity and hope to open it more and dislodge the heart inside.

Like the smell of a rose on a Summer's day
I will be there to take all your fears away
With a touch of my hand
I will turn your life to gold...

User Image

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kαgαmι

Sight in the Subconscious: horrified, confused, scared
State of Being: 100% of Health
Thoughts Through the Mind: It was all a dream... thank God
(OutsideOthersCraniums: Love the layout, Ame! biggrin )
●○● - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - ●○●
- - - - Kagami could feel something seeping through her arm, and going through at a snail's pace at first, very quickly gaining momentum. What was it exactly? She didn't know, but it felt warm. Was it a fire? She could see the blue around her begin thawing, but instead of black came white before her eyes. Even as the girl continued to feel herself falling, fear from what happened early still clear, everything around her was quickly becoming bright, pure, and Light.

- - - - That hadn't softened the blow of the nightmare. No thanks tor all of her being now feeling she was falling, even with her body stationary, the tomboy's eyes opened as she woke up with a jolt. Instinctively, all her limbs tried to come closer to her body, but her muscles has contracted so much, apparently, due to the fright in her nightmare that it was impossible.

- - - - Purple and yellow irises could easily show the girl was mortified by what her mind had conjured up. It was only amplified when she could sense Braig near without having to look. She shuddered, reluctantly turning her head to see where he was. Despite being scared from her nightmare, she looked from behind Sora to see Braig. Almost like a child, she cowered a little behind her brother figure even as she brought herself to stand up. Though she knew it amde her seem like a whimp, she put her hands on the boy's shoulders to give herself some support. Her body was tired from the lack of proper sleep, and wanted to sleep again. However, the tomboy was scared of having another nightmare.

- - - - The Witch looked to Lexaeus, a little intimidated by him. It was a little understandable, being more of a brute for the former Organization. Still, he seemed less... harsh. Yes, he was being strict about what he wanted at this point, but he wan't being evil, thank goodness. Still, all his questions were hard to answer off the bat.

- - - - Sapphire eyes looked to the orange-brunet. She was thankful she had her connection to Sora's memories. She could easily run through them in her head as if they were her own. If she forgot them, she always had her sketchbook. "To make it simple, Sora and Riku had defeated Xemnas, they found Kairi and went back to their home before being ordered by Yen Sid to go to his power for some affairs. I can't exactly remember at the moment, but Riku has become a Keyblade Master." Namine began to think, wondering if there was anything she had missed. "The three of them made a new friend from the Island, and she's now trying to help them on their latest venture." A light frown came to her lips. "But... I honestly don't know now why or how you or Axel have come back. When a Heartless and Nobody die, that typically symbols that their Original is returning. I think that either they are not whole, or they have yet to come."

- - - - The Mage brought her eyes back to Braig. It seemed that she was going to leave, but not without what he wanted. If all he desired was the girl's name, then things would end up being a lot easier than she thought, at least for now.

- - - - Sora had already gone to his friend's side, not too surprising with how close of a pure heart he had. Then again, Yoriko had ordered him to check on her, practically. The woman continued to look to the coat-hearing character, though. For all they knew, him saying he was going to leave after getting the girl's name could be a sort of lie. They had to be on their guard. Instinctively, she brought out her staff, though it had been shortened prior to fit more of a wand.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Lexaeus noticed that Axel was there, though he paid no attention to him as long as he didn't do anything to pose a threat to him at the moment. He listened intently to every word that came out of Namine's mouth. So Xemnas was defeated? That must mean the Organization fell and all the other members were defeated, but then...why is Axel here? Why did he come back? Was it possible that Xehanort somehow brought them back, even though their originals were back? Perhaps they weren't completely back. Regardless, it seems the one that struck him down, Riku, had become a keyblade master. Xehanort must have finally shown his ugly head and started making his move.

He didn't know what his plans were, but he couldn't see himself being very useful to either side, so perhaps it was time for him to reunite with his original self. "I see...I appreciate what you've given me. However, if you should meet Riku, Sora, or any of their friends, you should probably tell them about the ones that showed up here. I overheard a conversation between Maleficent and a couple of others that came back with her and someone named Anon. Apparently they were using something that took the form of Sora that was causing mischief in the worlds. I believe that person is still here." He told her, before he started to turn and make his leave.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff