Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mei's head suddenly snapped up, her nostril's flaring like a hound with the scent of something upon it. She stood up, her hand grabbing her sword as she felt the change and the flare of Darkness. She smelled him, the man she had fought with. She resisted the urge to hiss, but something protective and possessive was curling through her.

Her cat-slitted eye narrowed to a paper thin line, and her other pupil narrowed as well. Then they bothe flared wide, as her capilary responses flagged and she burst forward towas the scent and the feeling of darkness.

Kagi, though she did not realize it, was under Mei's protection. It wasn't Yen Sid that old Bra-face had to worry about coming to Kagi's rescue, it was Mei. Something hot, heavy, and dangerous curled into her cut. An anger she did not wholly understand, an acidic need to strike, a power of dangerous intent. Kagi was Mei's to protect, to teach, to help, and she was going to be damned if that man hurt her.

She stopped her running and started her slow steady approach. Her intent was to dampen down her own darkness, hide her own nature - until she could sneak up behind Braig and whoever else was with him.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Pete walked away, smiling as they were kind enough to give him a free way off the ship as he stepped off, before looking around on a nearby beach. If he wanted to, he could take this time to explore Neverland. However, he had other plans. He then looked at his phone, laughing a bit. "Hm...two down, one to go...now who is this Gaston fellow? I've never heard of him." He said, before attempting to fiddle with the phone to try to get information on the person he needed to see, being careful not to press any wrong buttons. "Hm...maybe I should have asked if Master Maleficent knew how to use this thing...or go see if Anon was still in Castle Oblivion." He said, before blinking when the information did finally pop up.

He looked closely at it, seeing a picture of the tall, muscular fellow, who seemed to be from the world of Beast's Castle, except he is from a part of the world that was beyond the castle itself. He wasn't sure if he could get there easily, so instead, he opened a corridor of darkness, before stepping through. Once outside of the portal again, he looked around as he was standing just beyond the gate, leading toward the castle, before he started to open it and leave. Last he heard, however, Beast had actually returned to being prince Adam, he hoped he heard right, or he could suffer an attack from an angry Beast, just being at his castle may have him want to throw him out.

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kαgαmι

Sight in the Subconscious: horrified, confused while asleep
State of Being: 100% of Health
Thoughts Through the Mind: No... This can't be happening!
(OutsideOthersCraniums: N/A)
●○● - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - ●○●
- - - - Kagami was blissfully unaware of the new presences near, much thanks to how deep of a sleeper she tended to be. Sometimes it was rather nice, but this situation would make it not the greatest for her. Braig's aura alone began to manipulate the dream she was having that brought peace within her at first. However, with small pieces of time going by, it quickly turned all she could see into a nightmare.

- - - - It started as a somewhat simple time at her home, everything seemingly back to normal. Everything was bright and wonderful, like how she had been taught everything in the Light was. She heard Sora, Kairi, and Riku, and took no time to rush to them. They eventually were all in their specific spots and poses near the Paopu Tree, staring off to the afternoon sky as they talked about how they managed to stop Xehanort once more.

- - - - They saved the world, and the Tomboy was able to take part and help them. Without warn, Kairi and Sora pulled her down from where she stood, losing her balance and quickly falling for the waters. What should have been shallow became quickly deep, getting darker and darker. Frightened, the girl brought her hands over her mouth and nose, trying to get as much of the water from them, so she would have some sort of air. She felt her bod floating in what seemed like water, but everything around her was black.

- - - - Eventually, she felt her feet land on some sort of floor, the sense of floating fading away as she saw a familiar, spiky brunet in front of her, back to her. Smiling wide, she rushed over to him. "Sora!" she yelled out in her head, stretching a hand out to him. Rather then go to grab him and pull him into a noogie like normal, however, the auburn shot a power Dark Fiarga at the boy from her palm, immediately bringing the boy to sparkles of light, a crystallized heart spinning up into the air.

- - - - A cry in horror sounded from behind her, Kagami turning to find a mortified Kairi. "It's not what it looks like, I swear, you have to believe me, Kairi!" the girl said, but her motions showed otherwise. As if unable to control herself, she saw her Mosaic coming to her Darkened, gloved hand before rushing for Kairi and stabbing the Princess in the chest. Tears came from the sapphire eyes, a barely audible plea coming from her before the weapon was pulled out. The red-brunette fell to her knees just before she, too, turned to sparkles, heart like a diamond fluttering up to the black abyss.

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
Can you feel it?
Now it's coming back we can steal it.
If we bridge this gap,
I can see you
Through the curtains of the waterfall.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________]
User Image

How long had he been out? The sky seemed still the same in radiant gardens, a dusky orange hue that tinted the sky permanently. Demyx’s green eyes seemed troubled wondering about how much had gone wrong. Roxas had become a bothersome brunette willing to whack him with a key blade. It was hard for the nobody not to pout thinking about Roxas. …I have to do more missions now that your gone. Demyx thought as he sat up peering around the open space along with its mosaic tiles. Maybe the others were right he had to work on being sterner; which was quite impossible for the Melodious Nocturne. Axel suggested practicing in the mirror once, but it didn’t help much. Demyx mind drifted on as he got to his feet.

Little did number IX know that time had passed him by. Where Demyx awoke was exactly where he had been cut down. Demyx felt a little dizzy as he reached out his hand trying to open a portal. Nothing came of it not even a small portal. The nobody groaned inwardly as he was left without a way home.…I hope that mutant Dog can’t smell me all the way from here. Not sure, I could take another battle like that. Demyx thought whimpering as he recalled goofy.

It was going to be a long trip back to castle oblivion if he didn’t start walking soon. Demyx just hoped there wouldn’t be any wandering into someone else. If his ability to open portals was on the fritz. It was possible his Sitar couldn’t be summoned for quick battle. Demyx remained to side paths and ally ways. With so much sneaking around there was plenty of time to think. …wonder if ,I could steal a ship …I only know one person who has a ship. Number IX considered before giving a heavy sigh. Even if he managed to get a ship …he didn’t know how to drive.
Demyx leaned against a wall for a moment laying his hands flat against it. It was going to be hard to explain how he’d failed. Then again he’d failed a lot,so perhaps it would be swept under the rug.
User Image.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________]

]When I lost it,
Yeah you held my hand,
But I tossed it,
Didn't understand,
You were waiting,
As I dove into the waterfall
Braig sneered as a familiar scent started it's approach. He could tell she was trying to hide herself, and against an ordinary man she'd have succeeded. But Braig, being half-Xehanort, can smell darkness from a mile away. Her scent contained a hint of darkness, but not one as foul as his own, or as deeply-ingrained as Kagami's was quickly becoming. "So it's that time already?" He readied one freeshooter, a brand new design, now with much more lethal firepower and the ability to transform into a multitude of different firearms. He looked to the replica and directed him. "You go ahead and skedaddle little man, go get an ice cream or something. I'll handle this one."

The Replica flipped it's hood up and turned back to exit through the corridor. As he left Braig lifted the shooter to where it was resting on his shoulder and turned to the door that the girl would undoubtedly come through. "Guess I should get ready for round two." He brought out his second freeshooter and pointed it at the door. "You can't hide from me. You already got me once, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna get stabbed in the back twice." He called to where it was audible in the hallway outside the room. Luckily Kagi seemed to be lost in some kind of dream. His tampering with her darkness can't have made for a very pleasant one.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
--▷❀anabira "ana" §hu❀◁--
he idden lower

User ImageUser Image
Hanabira gave a rather annoyed sigh as the younger silver-haired male as he decided to take his leave. She was still mulling over the information in her head and trying to make sense of it all. Her glance went back to Yoru and she gave a soft chuckle. She knew of the mage's close to obsession over the keyblade so she figured that was what it was. "I should have guessed as much." The jet-haired woman smiled and shook her head in thought. It was almost a wonder that her old friend didn't have the weapon, her heart seemed strong enough. It must have been fates cruel joke. Go figure.
Hanabira had begun to read more, the book she carried filled with her notes and such on different topics, most involving the centuries old war. She was likely an expert on that by now. The master's head suddenly snapped up at the sense of darkness that was not meant to be here of all places. She had grown highly observant on the balances of light and dark over the years that small disturbances were easy for her to detect. It seemed she was not the only one either as the silver-haired girl was already out the door. and towards where that Kagi girl had gone to sleep. "Damn it." The master cursed, snapping her book shut and rushing off after Mei, Hidden Twilight already in hand. Her keyblade was quite ornate, almost like it was not meant for battle but oh how many conflicts it had already seen. It did not take the older woman long to catch up to the younger female, it seemed whoever wanted to play had already known that the girl was on her way. "People like you are the reason that I can't stand this crap." Though her voice was not loud enough for him to hear her, it was still directed towards the one that had intruded on their turf. One was not to piss off Ms. Shu, for she was not one to play with.

Sora gave a small wave to his friends as it seemed that both Kairi and Riku were headed out. He would stay behind a little longer and wait to see if Kagi would wake up. He figured he would talk with her for a bit afterwards. She probably needed it. Seeing everyone go to their own devices, the boy couldn't help but wonder how they all got involved in this mess. The older dark-haired woman seemed like she was not one for conflict, the dark skinned mage seemed rather...intimidating, and Mei...she was definitely different. Each must have had a reason to be where they were now.
Sora would have asked them something, he was rather curious after all, but he suddenly saw Mei rush out along with Master Hanabira soon after. It took him a second to realize why and he too was after them. Kagi was in danger, even here of all places. The tower was supposed to be one of the few safe places the group could be, but it seemed even the new Organization would stop at nothing to get their vessel. Damn all of them. "Kagi..." He said under his breath as he soon caught up to the two women. The girl although they had only recently met, was still like a sister to him and he would not let the darkness take her like that. Not without a large fight anyway.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*As the telling signs of age rains down, a single tear is dropping*~
User Image
((Outofcarnations: ))
Mei's eyes narrowed, that swirling darkness rising in her eyes as she gripped the hilt of her sword. A hiss leaving her as she kept her hand on her blade. She revealed herself since she was known, but she was still seriously going to go after this man. "What are you doing here, Organization scum." She snarled as she drew her blade.

She made a slight motion for the others to get Kagi to safety. She had a bone to pick with this man, and it was obvious he agitated her based on the way her wing was twitching and fluffing. " Leave Kagi alone, this is your final warning. I am sick and tired of you sticking your nose in where it doesn't belong. Kagi is not meant for darkness, and you need to leave her the hell alone." She snarled as she snapped her wing out and approached him.

"You have balls coming here, but I should let Master Yen Sid go after you for breaking the sanctity of his tower."

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kαgαmι

Sight in the Subconscious: horrified, confused while asleep
State of Being: 100% of Health
Thoughts Through the Mind: This can't be real!
(OutsideOthersCraniums: N/A)
●○● - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - ●○●
- - - - The nightmare was quickly getting worse and worse with each passing moment. The growing anger and determination outside wasn't seeming to help ease the Darkness growing in front of her, it seemed. How cruel that her own mind would now begin to go against her, the one thing that became her one priority, and all she had wanted to do. What she wanted to be didn't exactly want to come so slowly.

- - - - The girl looked down to her blade, appalled that it was in her own hand as she quickly threw it from herself. She had just murdered two of her closest friends. What would anyone say to the fact that she had now turned against the ones she loved? Her Heart's Will returned to her hand, though from disgusting dark purples and blues rather than the normal shine of light.

- - - - Whimpering in her sleep, the girl inside her head began to take several steps back, noticing hundreds upon hundreds of bright, soulless, yellow eyes darting at her. They were getting closer, scaring the auburn immediately. She had to get out of here. Their combined presence alone brought her close to suffocation. Taking more steps backward, fright blinding her of running away, she bumped into someone she never wanted to see here.

- - - - "Hou could you..." she heard a voice behind her say. Frightened, the child reluctantly turned her head, hoping she was hearing wrong. Sadly, it was in fact Riku, a horribly saddened and enraged look on his face. He was barely keeping his composure. "I expected so much better from you, Kagami!" Without warn, the boy's Way of the Dawn came careening to her side, forcing her several feet away from where she stood before, now on the floor. Slowly she began to come back up to her feet, but was quickly forced back down by the silver-haired male's blade being lightly pushed into her stomach.

- - - - Turquoise eyes glared down at her, beaming like the Dark creatures that were coming behind him for her. "You really are nothing but a pathetic child," he said, voice vibrant with emotion. "You thought that you could just end up exactly like me and things would be just ******** peachy, huh? Well look at what you've done! You're nothing but a monster now!"

- - - - "Riku, please, you have to---!" The bat wing-like blade came away from her, but the free hand came just as quickly to her throat. Slowly, with a harsh grip making her barely able to breathe, the girl was hoisted up by the one she loved.

- - - - Riku was doing his best not to end her right then. To the girl's surprise, though, from the Heartless behind, a figure in a black coat began to step forward, yellow orbs now surrounding the three of them.. "Well, well," he chirped evilly, "Looks like you decided to join the club, there, missy. Shame that you have to go already." His guns came to his hands, one pointed right for her abdomen.

- - - - The girl looked down to Riku for a moment, not needing to feel it to know that she was crying. She had to look away from him to even remotely attempt to not let any more tears fall. Looking to Braig, she asked, "What, are you going to kill me?"

- - - - The Half-Xehanort laughed. "As if," he said. "Nah, that's gonna be this boy's job. I'll be helping him a bit, though." He looked to Riku from the corner of his visible eye. "Maestro?" he sang, wondering if he was ready. A soft nod gave them all they wanted.

- - - - A violent laser went for Kagami as Riku let go of her neck. The force of the shot brought her careening backward, the Keyblade Master taking no time to send a Blizzarga spell at her. She was hit, immediately encased in blue, translucent, cold crystal. As she fell back, and somehow down an abyss, she could see the Heartless flooding over, consuming the two males as they came for her. She couldn't move, she couldn't dodge, she couldn't even try and fend them away as she fell, All she could do was accept her fate.
"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

Looks like Oswald was given a chance to repay the favor Mickey did for him and the other denizens of Cartoon Wasteland way back when. Well, one of those favors at least for now it seemed.

"I still have no idea what's going on, but any friends of Mickey is a friend of mine. I'm in."

Oswald would have answered without hesitation. He wanted to ask more, but time was of the essence from what he can infer. As soon as the ship's hood opened, Oswald would have gone inside. That was, until a certain redhead came near them. That made Oswald stop halfway between entering the ship to greet the young lady.

"Are you coming with us too? Miss..."

Oswald was hinting at the redhead to give her name.

Guess the action he took to get Tifa's attention was a dud. Neku crawled back to where Shiki was. Just as he got there, Riku and a strange woman came to their aid.

"You?... Yeah. I'm okay. Though..."

Neku looked over to his unconscious partner.

"Wait. Wait. Wait... What are you talking about?"

Neku was asking Riku about Sora not being Sora.

"I don't fully know what's going on at the moment other than Sora just leaving when something was wrong with Shiki and her piggy--"

Neku was just about to reference Mr. Mew when the devil itself came pouncing on Neku's back and pulled him away from the others into the main street. The feral doll was a quite large in size. It was about the size of a full grown man by now, coupled with the eerily grotesque features that one would associate with a were creature. It had clasped Neku's head and upper torso with its long claws and arms to where it Neku was being put into a head submission by the creature. It's sharp teeth snapped at the psychic each time it got close to his head. The only thing keeping it from doing so was Neku using his psychokinesis to keep the creature's teeth away from his head though the same can't be said for the slobber. The creature was oblivious to the other two beings there as it was more prioritized with making Neku its next meal.

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"
Braig was just loving this. He mockingly put held his hands in the air as if he was being arrested. "You caught me! Breaking & Entering!" The girl began threatening him over Kagami. "You're kinda sexy when you're angry." He said, trying his very best to provoke the girl. When she threatened him with Yen Sid he became more serious. Once he noticed the second girl and Sora behind The girl, he started to improvise. "Alright, my bad. I know when I'm not wanted. Later."

He opened himself a corridor of darkness and started to non-chalantly walk towards it. Before they could've stopped him he stopped himself. He clapped his hands and said, "Wait, almost forgot why I came by. I wanted to show you this new gizmo I picked up." He lifted his Freeshooter and it transformed in a burst of light into a remote with a single button on it. "If I press this button, a random world goes bye-bye."

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku watched as the creature that had Shiki's heart inside of it grab hold of Neku and drag him away from the alley, going out into the open as Riku immediately rushed out. "Neku!" He yelled out, going to where they went, noticing Neku was barely keeping the creature back with his psychic power. He quickly summoned Way to the Dawn in hand, getting into stance. "Hey you, ugly! You want someone to feast on?! Come and get me!" He yelled out toward the creature, hoping to get it away from Neku. He wasn't sure why, but he felt that attacking it was a bad idea, especially with that strange scent on it, and Shiki being unconscious...her heart must be inside of it. He had to find a way to stop her.

Yen Sid noticed that someone was actually foolish enough to enter the tower after Mei and Hana both had discovered the individual inside the room Kagi was in. It was one thing that they somehow get inside the tower, but actually foolish enough to get this close to him? Perhaps it was time for him to do something about this. He could see through the doorway of what was going on. However, it seemed he was threatening to destroy a random world with the press of a button? Most likely it had to be a bluff, no device had such power, and even Xehanort had no such power. However, it could do something as he simply waved his wand in the direction of the remote, the parts inside fried to where even a simple press of that button wouldn't work. "It is not so." With those words, he was ready to wave his wand once more. "You have two choices Braig: Leave, or face your demise. I will not tolerate any foe foolish enough to enter my tower, let alone violate the sanctity of it." He said, his wand ready.

(OOC: For the record, that thing with the remote is considered god modding and is against the rules.)

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RechthaberischOtaku

- - - - Namine sat down at where she usually would be, though took notice of Axel drifting off a little. It seemed already he was gaining some of his memories. Perfect. However, just from the one encounter with one of his memories, she could tell this endeavor would be dangerous for him.

- - - - When she heard him speak again, she gave a soft smile.. "You're fine," she said, voice a light coo like normal. "Now, I need you to close your eyes for a moment, alright? I'll start helping you gain your memories back soon."

Neocroth
User Image

Lexaeus watched as he was pushed out of the room when all of his attempts to figure out the password failed. This was too complicated for him, as he thought. He needed someone smart, like Vexen or Zexion. Well, Vexen is more of a scientist than a hacker, and he wasn't sure if Zexion was good at this kind of thing or not. Hell, even the former superior might have some knowledge of something like this. He, however, wasn't trustworthy, so Lexaeus would have no choice but to go to those who were considered enemies to the old and new Organization for help. The only question was, who and where exactly? No doubt they had to be traveling between multiple worlds by now. Perhaps the memory witch might know something if she is still here, or even Axel. He decided to head in their direction now, instead of avoiding them like he had.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Α x з ℓ

Health: ██████████ 100%+++Status: Normal+++Weapons: + ҉ +Eternal Flames+ ҉
Location: Castle Oblivion +++Company: Namine +++OOC: Sorry work is going to be crazy for me this week. I'll reply as soon as I can after I get off.

I will be there to pick you UP off of the ground
When there is no one else around,
As your perfect little world comes burning down
All that I ask in return is for somebody like you,
To smile and remember a nobody like me.

+++Axel nodded to Namine then slowly closed his eyes. "I want to remember them, but I still don't understand why I can't in the first place. What is the reason?" Axel tried to think back as far as he could and then he saw a man with silver hair and piercing eyes speaking to him although his words made no sound yet. Axel wanted to run away from this man as far away as he could, but his legs were frozen and he couldn't do anything at all. He watched as a boy with blue hair left his side to join with the silver haired man. "Now it's your turn Axel the eight member of my organization." His words were as piercing as his looks and somehow Axel felt he had no other choice so he accepted the man before him and felt his body become enveloped in darkness. "I'm falling...into the darkness. Namine are you still there?" Axel muttered in a little more than a whisper. Axel couldn't awaken from the deep sleep, but he thought hearing her voice might help him to face what came next. His first few days in the organization weren't his fondest of memories. Axel was disappointed when he met with the blue haired boy again. "Isa..." When Axel called out to his former best friend, he looked upon Axel with an icy glare before walking away. The darkness changed his friend and Axel felt very alone without him.

+++Axel watched as Isa now named Saix grew closer to their new leader while he took on whatever missions he could to get out of The World That Never Was. He had taken to a particular world that was bright and lively although he could never partake in the common folks activities according to the rules setup by the leader of the Organization. He could only watch them go about their business from the shadows. It wasn't long before the Organization grew quickly in numbers and many new faces came to live within The World That Never Was. He recognized the girl who was fighting with Riku only she was yelling as someone else this time named Demyx for being a lazy good-for-nothing in her words. She didn't seem like a friendly person even in his past memories. He was wrong to trust her, but it was too late now to apologize to Riku. Axel had no idea where he was and their last encounter left him to wonder if Riku wanted to see him again. "Namine, I trusted the wrong person. Larxene was lying to me, and then Riku left... and now I still don't know how to find them, my friends." For a few moments Axel was surrounded by darkness again. Something strange was coming closer unlike Axel's memories or Namine's presence in his dreamworld. If this new person were an enemy it would mean trouble for Axel and Namine. "I think someone is coming." Axel muttered as he struggled to determine if this new presence was part of his memories or the world outside.

Everyone always thinks they are right
How do I decide what is right and wrong
When I do not have a heart to follow
I only exist for a chance that someday
I will be whole just like you again.

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Behind the Brew: conflicted, relieved
Creativity: 100% of Health
What to Draw: He does't remember...? A shame.
(OutOfCharms: N/A)
▬▪▬ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ▬▪▬
- - - - Namine continued to try her best to help mend Axel's memories. With him having met Sora, and previously knowing Roxas, it was easy for her to find his memories and bring them together. However, the process still needed to go at a snail's pace to ensure the male wouldn't be injured. One wrong move could result in the corruption of a memory. This could result in even his views changing, and him siding with the Darkness if not cured.

- - - - The blonde heard the male mutter about some events, mentioning Larxene and Riku. Clearly something had happened, but this was clearly a recent memory. It seemed that the process was going better than expected for Axel, however there was a presence nearby. Was it Lexaeus? She couldn't exactly tell at this point, for her main concentration was on Axel. Reluctantly, she ceased the process, figuring it best both of them had full attention to what was going on around them in case it was something dangerous.

- - - - The mage looked to her friend, about to reply when she, too, had noticed something off in the area. Quietly, she took no time to follow Hanabira and the boy, though her thoughts on the Keybladers she recently encountered resulting in her being a little show. When she came to where the others were, it appeared that their enemy was being subdued.

- - - - Yoriko could still feel the vague increase of Darkness even in Yen Sid's tower. It was concerning, but she managed to keep herself calm. Sora, she wasn't too sure of. Quietly, she looked over to the boy and the winged girl, knowing they were concerned for that stubborn auburn. "Go to her," she said simply.
User Image---------User Image---------User Image

Shisei Tenshi
Axel

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Perhaps now Lexaeus might get some answers, especially if Namine was still alive this whole time, or so he assumed. He wanted to know what was going on now, why he was back, and what had happened since he was eliminated here long ago. Soon enough, he stepped through a door, both Namine and Axel on the other side. He glared a little toward Axel, before looking over to Namine. "So we meet at last, Namine." He said toward her, before closing the door behind him as he stepped a little closer, before stopping and crossing his arms.

He silently stared toward her for a moment, before he started to speak again. "I want to know everything that has happened since I was eliminated, what is happening now, and if you know...who brought me back and why. I assume you have been alive all this time." He told her. He hoped he would hear everything he needed to hear.

Shisei Tenshi
RechthaberischOtaku

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Neocroth
Xynith

★·.·´¯`·.·★Diana Fotieni★·.·´¯`·.·★
The Balancer of Light And Darkness

User Image
User ImageDon't you worry about the dark
I will light up the night with the love in my heart
I will burn like the sun
I will keep you safe and warm...

Diana gasped as a monster suddenly appeared and grabbed the brunette boy, holding him up high in a choke hold. Immediately she poised in a fighting position and turned to Riku. He was hesitant which made her try to assess the situation. The unconscious girl looked like she had her heart stolen, was it possibly inside the monster? "Bringer of Light!" she called, holding her keyblade up. It glowed brightly, giving it a small boost of light damage. Vico stood back as Diana ran the opposite way of Riku, hoping to distract it more as she waved her bright keyblade around. "Hey, why not eat someone more tasty? I bet keybladers taste delicious!" she taunted.

Like the smell of a rose on a Summer's day
I will be there to take all your fears away
With a touch of my hand
I will turn your life to gold...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items