Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xynith generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 86!

"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

Aerith would have held out her right hand to try and protect her flowers. It was a very fruitless point as all she could do was watch the flames of Kite's attack pierce and destroy the vines protecting the flowers. The vines actually provided tinder to burn the flowers underneath as they got crisped.

"NOOOO!!"

As the flowers were burning, Aerith seemed to clasp her chest like she was having a heart attack. After a few more moments of wailing and crying, a dark entity would have released her from its bodily control. Once freed, Aerith would have returned to a normal but unconscious state as she fell to the floor. The dark entity that had controlled Aerith looked like a shadow form or her with the same shadowy thorns surrounding and flourishing around it. It couldn't last long outside of a physical body and it had lost its only connection to Aerith that it could control. Instinctively, the only logical action was a kamikaze-like attack at Kite with all the thorns and itself hurled at the young keyblader.

KBX-01 current form: Sora

"Sora" wondered through the fourth district of Traverse Town. His code had been changed to interact with the first persons(s) he would encounter. The ironic part, this part of the Town was rather dead empty. Well, until he spotted a shorty that caught his eyes. She was wearing a pink tanktop with a matching sleeveless jacket and white hood attached to it. She also wearing a green skirt, long brown leather boots that reached just to below her knees. She was also had a large brown hat cap. Finally, she was holding something in her arms that looked like a black cat doll. Interest piqued, he would have moved himself behind before tapping her on left shoulder twice.

"Hm? Neku? That you? That was--"

This would have gotten her attention as she turned to find someone who she knew, but didn't expect.

"Fast. Oh! It's you. Jeez! You almost scared me there."

She would have commented and touched her chest with her left hand in relief. "Sora" searched through his new program to find out who he was talking to. From facial recognition, he ended up figuring out it was Shiki.

"Sorry Shiki. Didn't mean to do that."
"It's cool. It's actually nice to meet someone I know for a change instead of Heartless and Reapers all the time. How've you been? And what are you doing here?"
"I've been good. I'm actually just passing by."
"Oh? Is that so?"
"So where's your boyfriend?"

"Sora" would have joked with Shiki regardig Neku. She would giggle before replying.

"Hehe! Friend? Yes. Boyfriend? Not really. He's off completing a task for the game we are currently in. The strange part about this task is that it only required one of us this time."
"Really?"

What task Neku was up to didn't really pique "Sora"'s interest. What piqued his interest more was...

"That's a rather big shame for him."
"Heh... What are you talking about?"

Right when she asked this question, "Sora" would have swooped in for a french kiss of Shiki. This stunned her for a moment before she forced him off of her and looked at him in disgust.

"What the hell has gotten into you?!"

She asked "Sora" wiping her lips with her free arm.

"Nothing. I thought--"
"I'm not like that, you perv!"

"Sora" didn't really take this rejection all too well. He whipped out a Replica version of the Kingdom Key. At the same time, he pounced on her and pinned her underneath his weight with the keyblade pointed down on her heart area. She was struggling to get him off of her.

"NO! Get off of me! HELP! HELP!"
"If I can't have your heart..."

He started to say as he continued to hold down the struggling girl. Shiki was crying in disbelief and terror. This wasn't the Sora she met some time ago. This was an imposter. It had to be. But she couldn't explain why Sora was physical real in front of her.

"You're not..."
"Then no one will!"

As he finished that statement, "Sora" would have thrust the keyblade into her heart. Shiki's look of fear and disbelief turned to an empty stare into oblivion as her heart slowly came out of her body and just floated in the air in front of "Sora"'s face. The girl finally stopped struggling as her seemingly lifeless body lay motionless on the ground. "Sora" took her heart in his free hand and held a few moments. He had no real use for it. Then the black cat doll by the girl's side caught his attention. Without much thought, he would place the heart on the doll. The heart would sink and disappear into the doll. After that was done, "Sora" would have pointed the keyblade at the same place of the doll and turned his keyblade counter-clockwise, as though he was miming locking a door. Once that was all done, he got off of the poor girl and made his keyblade disappear. Right at that moment, another voice caught his attention.

"Hey!"

"Sora" turned to see that Neku was back from his task involved in the game.

"I heard Shiki screaming and--"

Neku was out of breath and panting when he looked at the situation in front of him. All he saw was Sora standing above his partner's lifeless body.

"What the hell happened here?!"

"Sora" simply ignored his question at first. He opened a portal away from this world to wherever that was. Before leaving he was once again poked by Neku for answers of what happened here.

"You figure it out."

With that, "Sora" left that plane of existence. Neku rushed over to try and keep "Sora" on this side, but to no avail. Neku was confused and angry right now. He crouched to pick up Shiki and shake a few times to try and wake her up.

"Shiki! Shiki! Wake up! Shiki!"

Something else was behind Neku that was wide awake. Neku felt a sharp pain in his back as he knelt down in agony and felt with his left hand at the spot he was hit in. He looked at his hand to see it was bleeding. Neku turned his head around to see the same black cat doll that Shiki had standing on its own. Only difference this time was that it looked feral in comparison to its more tame looked. This one had razor sharp everything from its fangs to its claws. Also, it looked like it grew a little bit after it tasted blood. Neku looked at the doll, then back at Shiki, then back at the doll in horror. The doll only moved when Shiki was controlling it. She was not even moving at the moment. So what was controlling the doll. Neku didn't have time to think about it. All he could do right now was carry his lifeless partner's body away from the scene as fast as his legs could move him. The doll, on the other hand, wanted more blood. And more blood it was going to get as it gave chase. That was fun for "Sora" for a change.

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"
User Image

"Oh Light the sky and hold on tight.
The World is burning down
He's out there on his own and he's alright"

Ripp was fast, but this woman, Larxene was even faster. She didn't even give him time to react. Sure his reaction time was slowed but no one's ever gotten him on his back without a fight. Okay so the spitting was a mistake. If he wasn't scared before she threw him down, he was terrified now. She had him disarmed and she was heavier than he was. But when she straddled his hips, a horribly familiar fear pierced his mind so harshly, his mind forgot where he was. For a second, he didn't see Larxene. He saw a grinning soldier, and felt the cold chill of the air around him and a hand around his neck. A small, weak “no” crept out before the image was gone as abruptly as it came when Stella's screaming stole his attention.

“Stella!” He shouted for her over his frantic, weedy gasping, fearing the worst who knows what the other nobody was doing to her or Tore? But Larxene's hand gracing his scars cause him to cry out in pain. He couldn't have his skin exposed to the light for too long. He reached fruitlessly for his spear and he was shaking too bad to summon it back from the darkness. She traced her finger along his scars and old bruises, some jagged others hand-shaped and the unmarked skin got more and more flushed. Ripp tried very hard not to draw attention to his glasses. They were crooked but they remained on. At this point, he could only hope she stayed preoccupied with his scars.

Vas Mortis generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 876!

Noble Hellraiser

8,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
Kite
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

▕۞ Location: Radiant Garden/Aerith's Home▕ ۞Mood: A tad miffed▕ ۞Company: Aerith...? ▕ ۞ OOC:▕

As Aerith began to scream and cry, Kite had to keep telling himself it wasn't really her. With the flowers burned he watched as Aerith clutched her heart before falling unconscious, the dark energy expelled from her body. "For future reference, people don't take kindly to being turned into fertilizer" he said, half jokingly. He started to walk over to the fallen Aerith when his head shot up, noticing that the dark entity was in fact still there, "You just won't stay down!" he said with a grunt. In a last stitch effort to be rid of him, the entity intended to take him down with it, but that didn't really sit well with the brunet. Summoning the other half of his keyblade he merged the two sides, spinning the now single keyblade. With a defiant yell he slammed the key into the ground, sending a wave of light energy out in all directions.

Xynth
User Image

"And all my wastelands flower
And All my Thickets grow on and on
What Have I become?
What Have I become?"

Marluxia considered not showing his face but Tore hadn't been aggressive. The darkness he called up was thick and viscous and as he stepped through it, it dripped from him and the book he was holding as if he were bleeding. He smirked and stared critically at Tore as he heard the screams from upstairs.

“I'm a nobody. I don't exist. I don't feel. Anything.” Ripp's screaming for Stella could be heard from upstairs. “Anything but pain.” He walked around Tore and back into the shadows before the man attacked him. He wasn't sure he was adept enough to fight this man. He'd have to rest for a bit longer. “I want to know. Why does it burn?”

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
♛-✫oreshii "ore" zumi✫-♛
he lackest eath

User ImageUser Image
Toreshii looked the man over a few times and scowled. He was strange looking and he didn't like it. He felt a small tremor for a second followed by the scream that sounded like Stella. Was she in danger too, or was she just angry? He couldn't tell, but he figured she was fine because there were other presences other than the two strange ones and the dark man's companions. Hearing Ripp scream out was making him lose any semblance of calm he had.
Toreshii did not understand the concept of this so called "nobody". How could someone not feel anything? He was unsure if that was actually a thing or not. All the same hearing the shouts and such was getting him more and more angry. Darkness continued to radiate off of him like he was made of it. Truly he wasn't, be even he didn't know how deep his darkness really went. He watched the pink-haired man walk back into the shadows before he asked another question. These questions seemed strange to him. He may have been hundreds of years old, but he understood about as much about the black as anyone else did. Still he had to give some answer, though he still couldn't say for certain. "It consumes everything, takes over your entire being and forms it for itself." His voice seemed to hold a fairly metallic edge, giving him a more inhuman demeanor. His darkness was feeding off of his anger and causing him to seem far less human every moment. His eyes now held a bright yellow glow, similar to that of a heartless. "Where are my companions?" He growled in his now rather feral tone.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*I will never relent, you will all burn!*~
User Image
((Outofchaos: ))
"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

The dark entity could only feebly shield itself from Kite's attack. In a matter of a few seconds, what once was a house full of shadowy thorns with a center dark form was no more. In its place laid Aerith's house ruined, but still usable. The house's integrity was probably of least concern at the moment especially with the current inhabitant's status. The flower girl herself was still unconscious lying face-down on the floor from which her unwanted control was released from here. If Kite checked her vitals she wouldn't react to any form of stimuli that would normally wake one from his/her slumber. Her pulse would be normal as well as her breathing pattern. A good estimate would be that she wasn't going to be wide awake anytime within the hour.

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"
User Image

What Have I become?
What Have I become?"

“Oh? Your friends?” Marluxia asked. “They are so much younger then you, I'm sure. The darkness inside of you feel so ancient.” It sounded like he was mocking him but he was just trying to see how old this...being...was. Was he even a human anymore? “Why would you bother with them? They are children, infants, compared to you.” He paused and suddenly there was a dark chuckle like a wild epiphany just hit him. His tired, but grinning face showed through the darkness.

“I once had a companion. Who made “friends” with young, impressionable children. He cared for them, taught them as if he'd known them all their lives.” That gravelly chuckle melted back into the darkness. “But then...they drifted away and the more he wanted them back...the farther he drove him to their doom.” The was a weighty pause. “He told me...they mae him feel like he had a heart. You see we Nobodys don't have one. Not even our Heartless wants us.” There were no sounds from upstairs for the moment. “You may not know what we are, but you're no different. Those children make you feel wanted. Don't they?” The petals started falling again. “To me, a being without a heart, the pain is worse than being flayed alive. But you...you can barely even feel the pain anymore. How long will be until you feel absolutely nothing? How long until you drive your young friends mad trying to help you?” With that last word, Marluxia leaned in close to Tore's ear as the shadows around him grew. “I wonder...how much will it hurt when you lose them?”

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
♛-✫oreshii "ore" zumi✫-♛
he lackest eath

User ImageUser Image
Toreshii could tell that the man knew he was far older than he looked. By the way he spoke of Ripp and Stella being younger than him, he knew. Yes, the two people he made friends with were practically babies in comparison to him, but he had grown rather fond of them, even only being with them for a short time. Ripp was a kind soul, one who didn't seem to mind having two rather sinister characters hanging around him. Stella was an enigma, but she still seemed to have her own charms. "I may be ancient in comparison, but they are still my friends."
Toreshii listened to the strange tale the man spoke. Everything else after made him only the more enraged. Goating a response out of one who was so far down in the darkness was almost as easy as stealing candy from a baby. The only difference he had with being so deep in the black was he still held a semblance of his sanity, still able to control his actions. Although, he had never delved as deep as he could. With his centuries in sleep, the darkness in him had grown so deep even he himself had no clue how far down it went. "You are a sick creature." He said in a low inhuman growl. The ebony-haired man had no clue when, but he knew that the ties he held with Ripp and Stella could be severed at any time. No matter how much he wished it to not be true, the darkness still ruled all three of them, no matter how much they wished it didn't. The only problem with what the man said was he had already felt pain that was close to unbearable. "I don't feel the pain of Darkness anymore, that does not mean I do not feel the pain of lose." The dark man was seething in anger, the black surrounding his being. "If you harm them..." He could not finish his sentence, a low inhuman growl emitting from his throat. Even he couldn't tell if he was truly human anymore.

User Image

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ląrχene
The Savage Nymph

User Image---User Image--- User Image--- User Image

Seductive Nature: aggravated, though remaining calm, alluring, cunning
Flash of Lightning: 100% of Health
Before Impact: Stay focused. You're getting there.

(OutOfCharisma: N/A)
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

-------Ripp's call out to the girl made Larxene growl loud inn aggravation. He was desperate to keep to what he knew. She needed to figure out a way to break him. Nut how> His reactions began to help her figure out an idea, a horrid smirk coming to her lips.

-------Larxene felt he boy struggling to bring forth his spear again. However, she knew he would not be able to get much help any longer. With her flexible body, she leaned down so that her breasts were planted on the boy's chest, looking at his straight in the eyes. She wanted him scared, she wanted him begging for mercy, and she wanted him her puppet.

-------The Nymph grabbed the hand meaning to bring forth its weapon, and held its wrist hard, meaning to purposefully hurt him. "Why do you have to be such a bad boy?" she asked rhetorically, voice not sounding like a mother. It was all with the act, though, as one could easily assume. "If you just listen to me, then you won't have to get hurt." Aquamarine eyes finally took notice of the glasses the had, smirking before her free hand taking them off ever so slowly. "You need these? Oh, but dear, I'm sure your eyesight is perfect," she said with a horrid ironic tone. "Now listen to me; I have a deal for you. Either you're mine or they're toast. I'll be sure my friend will make them suffer."

User Image---User Image---User Image

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku noticed that the heartless woman was 'checking out' his friends, Sora and Kairi. He only hoped she didn't plan on going after them in the near future. He also sensed the darkness in Kagami rising a little, but not much. At least she was trying to keep it in check. He did flush a little at Shizuka from the cooing and her words to him, but he shook it off quickly. He only hoped she didn't try anything and just left already. "Well, at least you're smart enough to leave. Make it quick, we're busy people you know." He said, smirking at her when he said that. Riku didn't have time to waste here, he needed to get to the mansion and deal with the dark beings there. There were far too many people in this world that couldn't defend themselves against these creatures, and it was best to seal off the darkness in this world.

Pete had been hidden for a good bit of time as he listened to both Anon and Maleficent closely, wanting to hear what was going on, and making sure he didn't try anything against his master. Once he left through a portal, he watched as another portal was opened for him to follow Anon with before he went through, along with a few shadow heartless provided for him. He watched as he appeared in Castle Oblivion, following Anon carefully, hoping he couldn't sense him or the shadow heartless with him. He kept up with him to the point where he opened a secret passageway, barely fast enough to keep up with him, the shadows keeping up as well. He looked around in this large area filled with darkness, following the well-lit rail-less walkway, and Anon since he walked it as he wound up in a corridor filled with different doorways.

He followed Anon to the last doorway to the left of the initial entrance. He followed him up a large flight of stairs, before happening upon a secure room, being careful about the sweeper detective lasers as he managed to get through without touching the lasers just barely as the shadows did better at it than him. After that, he watched Anon type in commands on a computer as something came up on the monitor screens, noticing what appeared to be Sora and another place with heartless, nobodies and other beings that he seemed to be watching. He couldn't believe it was Sora, no, there was something odd about it. He then blinked for a moment, before wondering how it was so easy to follow Anon as he looked around carefully, before trying to hide himself behind something close by without making any noise. If he blew this, Maleficent would surely be furious with him for failing her.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
---✘hizuka kuma✘---♬
he lack onarch

User ImageUser Image
Shizuka had been paying close attention to how the others were acting towards what she was saying to the group. It seemed like she was right about the princess, not one ounce of darkness to be had there. Her heart was far less appealing than the rest of the group, at least for her. Kagami was seething it seemed, but only because the heartless woman had made sure to bother her. Her reactions were making this all the more fun. She did smile a little more seeing both the boys face's flush. They were still teenagers, it wasn't much of a surprise.
Shizuka then heard what Riku said and just sighed a shook her head. "You keybladers are no fun." She pouted. This was all fake, she didn't honestly care. "I guess those other darkness' are a bigger threat, what with one being ancient and the others familiar." The heartless woman could sense darkness very well, so attuned to it it was like they were close by. "Whoever those dark beings are, I'm sure they're not push overs, I'd be careful~"

Sora had taken notice to the girls reactions to the heartless and could tell they were not very happy. Kagi was trying to hold back her darkness the best she could, and it seemed that Kairi was just growing angrier by the second only because she was pure of heart and unable to have any darkness in her. All the same, he needed to snap out of it. He knew heartless were bad news after all. It was probably easier said than done, due to the woman's appearance and all. The boy looked to Riku as he spoke. Was he trying to antagonize the heartless to attack? Well they were busy people, they did really need to go take care of whatever was going on at the mansion. All that darkness in one spot was not a pleasant thing.
Sora blinked a little as the heartless described one of the darkness' as "ancient". Strange, but now he was a little curious. If he remembered, Riku did say Kagi had fought someone on the islands. Were they the same? He'd have to ask the girl later.

~*I have been waiting for scary night, lets play my game*~
User Image
((Outofcruelty: ))
User Image

"Oh Light the sky and hold on tight.
The World is burning down
He's out there on his own and he's alright"

“No. No....please. Don't!” Of course, Ripp pleas went unheeded before Larxene peeled off his glasses. He had to protect his eyes. They were the most vulnerable spot on his body. So sensitive to light that even the sun could burn them. His begging stuck in his throat as the white hot pain blinded him. Larxene would would only hear a light 'sss' before Ripp screamed in pain. He tried to pull his hands away and cover his eyes but he could only squeeze them shut desperate to turn away from the light somehow. Black tears began pouring from his eyes like blood. Larxene may as well have sliced them open.

“Please. Please give them back.” Ripp pleaded. “It hurts...please!” He tried to keep his eyes closed. His chest heaved with loud, gasping breaths. The burn scars exposed to the sun began to redden. The darkness had corrupted him so horribly, so thoroughly that his body could barely even stand the most natural forms of light. No wonder Alice had burned him so terribly. If she knew his weakness, he could only imagine what horrible things they could do to Tore and Stella. Stronger they may be but they had to same vulnerabilities. “Okay. Okay I'll do it. I'll do anything you ask. Just please. Don't hurt them.” Ripp didn't know why he was being punished but he'd take it all the same. He must've done something to deserve this. “You both can have me just let my friends go.” He tried to open his eyes a little to establish his earnestness but ended up crying out in pain again. “Please.”
User Image

What Have I become?
What Have I become?"

There was no question of whether or not Larxene would hurt whoever she had her hands on. It sounded like the boy. Even better his will was breaking. He could faintly hear the young one begging her to stop before he began to scream. He grinned. It felt...better. Knowing that someone was in pain just like him. Sharing the pain felt so much better than just harboring it. His little puppet was fuming. The angrier he became, the less human be looked. He wondered if that's what made him so vulnerable to darkness. His anger was the destructive kind.

“Whether or not she hurts them doesn't hinge on me. It's your behavior that ensures his safety. Once she's done I'm sure she'll be along to see you.” He scoffed. “Look at you. Do really think he'll even want to see you looking as you are? You'll only scare him more. There's no telling what Larxene may be doing to him. She's a little...unstable after all.” He tilted his head. “Undoubtedly in this state, you'd only hurt him more.”

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
♛-✫oreshii "ore" zumi✫-♛
he lackest eath

User ImageUser Image
Toreshii was far passed his breaking point. Hearing Ripp scream in pain, asking the woman to stop. He was having troubles not roaring out in a complete frenzy. He had to hold it in, he was already practically oozing out pure darkness. Why was he tormented so by the black? He was beginning to question how either of the two he was with could stand it being so young. He was far older and it still felt like he would be eaten alive at any moment. The black man could only grow more and more angry hearing the cries of the younger male. The low growl continued, his human side seeming to just slip away. No he was human, but appearance wise no one could really tell anymore. The ebony-haired man seemed surrounded by the darkness that had been coming off of him, his eyes continued their glow and his voice seemed to have a strange sound within it.
Toreshii glared at the pink-haired man. The things he said were only making the matters worse. Truly, he hoped that woman would come for him next. He wanted to make her suffer. Hearing the rest was where his thoughts took a pause. How monstrous did he really look? He had wanted nothing more than to help the boy, but in this state would it really cause more harm? "What would you know?" He growled, trying to seem as if he was not bothered by the thought. He hadn't realized he had delved so deep into the black until it was told outright to him. When did he ever hold such malice in his heart? No, he knew when it had started, the war had changed him probably forever. Shunned or not by the two he had called friends, he would embrace his darkness.

User Image

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Kαgαmι

Sight in the Subconscious: irritated, not too happy
State of Being: 100% of Health
Thoughts Through the Mind: Stay calm. You don't need it, not now, anyways.
(OutsideOthersCraniums: N/A)
●○● - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - ●○●
- - - - Kagami heard Riku continue to talk, seemingly meaning to mess with the Heartless woman more. She wasn't helping too much with the moment, though. The auburn knew she was still trying to go after him, and the tomboy wouldn't have it. Not only were her emotions to blame, but the fact that this was her friend that was being tampered with by an enemy. Those key points made it rather easy for the girl to go into defensive mode. Still, it was hard being able to keep a guard without a single usage of her Darkness like she used to. Frankly, she had already gotten used to letting it out bit by bit with her growing anger, at least when the others weren't around. These moments always made it hard for her to break her habit, all the more heartbreaking for her when she knew she was hiding her true self and intentions from the ones she held dear.

- - - - However, the mention of an "ancient" Darkness made her clench her fists a little. Toreshii, that guy arguably made things a bit worse for her with her Darkness. She wanted it to grow, but by god did that attack hurt! Just remembering it made her remember the pain, or was it that the Darkness was still slowly growing inside her straight from her heart? Beginnings of thorns grew longer ever so vaguely from the blackened star on her wristband, though without her knowing.

- - - - Kairi, though keeping her eyes on Shizuka, noticed the odd continuation of Kagami's Darkness growing. She was still struggling to hold herself together, it seemed, or at least that was what the Princess thought. She only hoped her friend would be able to see the Light and come to her senses. Hearing the white-haired woman's chirp, her brows furrowed in irritation. "I'd be careful," she said. Of course they had to be careful, they were outnumbered at this point. If there was a way the lot of them could be dwindled by the time they get there, then maybe they stood a chance.

- - - - Cries of pain sounded through the mansion, almost like music to the blonde's ears. She couldn't help but cackle as she heard and felt the boy writhe, his agony with its echoes like the perfect symphony. It made her quiver in excitement. Now this was what she had wanted! By God, she felt so happy she was getting aroused by the whole ordeal. But she knew she had to control herself. He was suffering enough as it is.

- - - - Besides, Ripp had decided to comply with her for the safety of those two nuisances. "Well, well~" Larxene chimed, "You're really going to do that for little ol' me? Oh, you're too sweet~." She cackled hard again, this time more horrifying than the last. "Here you are, then, you needy boy." She light tossed his spectacles to him, meaning to torture him just a little more, holding his hands down.

- - - - With her breasts still planted onto his body, the woman leaned close to his face, an evil look in her eyes."Now, you better damn well keep your word, got it?" she said before letting one of his hands go, her hand trailing over his scars once more. "We wouldn't want to be punished, would we?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff