Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

User Image▬▬▬▬ I Am At: Hallow Bastionxxx With: Dianaxxx Doing: Talking With Diana
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ ♦

:Tab:Well that is another strike for him. As it turns out the blondie does not know where the two are either. Although the girl seem to have calm down a bit so Shixun felt a bit more comfortable with taking a few more steps towards her. He lessens his own feelings of tension as he allows his guard to drop a bit around the girl. Sadly, however, it seems that the person who were casting the spells does not feel like showing themself just yet. Although this is somewhat disappointing the Nobody does not let this small disappointment get the better of him. After all they will run across each other again sooner or later so might as well just be a good boy and play the role he is assigned to play. Shixun turns his attention back to Diana as she retells the moment when she obtained the Keyblade that she now wields. Her story have some similarities to his own although he will be crazy to tell her that right away. After all he have to have his own little secrets although he tends to have more than one skeleton in his closet. However he is willing to at least set one thing out of the way. With a mere thought a scythe appears in his hand out of thin air. If Diana did not get the hint earlier she is sure to catch it now. "Not going to repeat my name but to make sure I get this out of the way I will mention that I am a Nobody. You know those beings that supposedly have no hearts and are planning to destroy the world as we know it." By his tone of voice it is clear he is being sarcastic with his last sentence. And while he can use his scythe to easily start a fight with the girl he figures it best to not start an altercation just yet. Instead he dismisses his weapon, "Just wanted to make that clear so we don't end up with an 'Oh my God why did you not tell me' moment later."

:Tab:He recalls the story she have told him earlier. While he cannot really express sincerity very well he still remembers the feeling pretty well. And the fact that she have yet to mention anything more about her parents only leads him to believe that the worse have happened to them, "I am sorry to hear that. Really I am." Kind of odd for him to be saying that seeing as that smile has yet to leave his face. But then again he is a Nobody so his emotions are not quiet in synch with his body language. But being one hundred percent in synch is the least of his troubles at the moment. "Anyway I am a tad sad to hear that Riku, nor Sora, is around. You see there have been some nasty rumors about them going about which is sort of the reason I am looking for them to begin with. I ran across a darkly cloaked guy earlier but..." Shixun goes into a shrug, "It seems he did not know about their where abouts either. That and he was sort of busy dealing with a small bee." Shixun's description on Dante and Larxene is pretty vague but Diana should be able to piece the clues together seeing as how there is really only one darkly cloaked male about. Whether she gets the clues or not he wants to ask a small favor from her, "Being a Nobody I know you will probably have some reservations about trusting me but I want to ask you if it is okay to travel with you. Yes the corridors of darkness is far more conveniant for travel but New experiences do help in a long run. Plus I will less likely be attacked by Keybladers if I were to accompany you. But of course that is your choice." Shixun leaves Diana to answer the question. Whether she trusts him or not is up to her as well as whether or not he can tag along. If not he can always find another puppet to use as a lure or maybe even track down the two himself. So he is not completely out of options.

♦ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The Sphinxy
                                                        Diana

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RechthaberischOtaku
ShiShikin

★·.·´¯`·.·★Diana Fotieni★·.·´¯`·.·★
The Balancer of Light And Darkness

User Image
User ImageDon't you worry about the dark
I will light up the night with the love in my heart
I will burn like the sun
I will keep you safe and warm...

Diana watched the man closely, disappearing her keyblade completely when he came closer. She still wasn't sure about him and Vico had been keeping quiet beside her, the fluffy moogle looking like he was in thought until the man brought up the fact he was a Nobody. "A Nobody? I've never heard of that." he commented. The blonde girl agreed with this statement. She never heard of a Nobody either but from how he described it, they might be evil. Or just misunderstood to be evil. His scythe caught her off guard a bit and she became nervous but he disappeared it again without looking like he was threatening her. When he seemed apologetic about her parents she eased up and listened to his story about Riku and Sora. She had a feeling the cloaked guy he mentioned was the man she met before who sent her off while he fought the blonde woman who must have been 'the bee'.

Diana realized when he asked if he could come with them that she hadn't introduced herself yet. To be honest, Diana wasn't sure where she was going to go next, but perhaps she could help this man, or at least keep an eye on him to see if he was truly trustworthy. Vico wasn't too sure about it and looked to Diana who gave a wordless 'I'm sure it's fine' expression. "I guess you can come with us. My name is Diana Fotieni. This is my companion Vico. We came here to get rid of heartless but I'm not sure where to go next." she explained.

Like the smell of a rose on a Summer's day
I will be there to take all your fears away
With a touch of my hand
I will turn your life to gold...

User Image

Xynith generated a random number between 0 and 1000 ... 594!

"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

KBX-01 current form: "Roxas"

"Roxas" heard of Lea's plan to find the Xion.

"Sounds like a plan to me. Anywhere in particular you have in mind in Twilight Town?"

"Roxas" would ask Lea as he took another bite of his ice cream. Speaking of plans, "Roxas" nearly forgot about his. He was so caught up in playing the role that he nearly forgot why he was here in the first place. "Roxas" was nearly done with his ice cream when he would start to talk to Namine.

"Namine. After you're done, could I talk with you in private?"

He would have asked the blonde witch. Hopefully, she wasn't too lost in her own thoughts and feelings that she would not have heard his request in the first place. If she didn't hear him the first time, he would repeat the same request from earlier. Otherwise, he would have waited for a response from Namine. If she hinted at a yes, "Roxas" would have taken the last bite of his ice bar and left the stick in his mouth hanging to the right side. He would excuse himself and head for the other side of the clock tower away from the view of Lea. If Namine hinted at a no, "Roxas" would have acknowledged that and simply sat there waiting for the two to finish so that they can start with Lea's plan.

The animatronics immediately exploded after the king attacked the robots' weak parts. What would remain from where they stood would be smoldering mechanical body parts and sparks coming from loose and damaged wiring. The animatronic Minnie head would bounce and roll towards Mickey. It would eventually rest at his feet with half the face destroyed and the mechanical eyes looking up at the king.

"Thank-thank-thank you for save-save-saving us. But-but-but your princess is-is-is-is in another cccassssttttllleeee...."

The animatonic's voice coming from the head would fade out from its last blurt due to the loss of power it was experiencing.

Meanwhile, Anon was back at what remained in his office. He was rewriting portions of his security code to the secret base to prevent anymore outside intruders from coming inside. He would have been notified of the robots' defeat via the camera feed of the prison area of the secret base. Once he was done upgrading the code to his security, he would tap the orb on the top of his right hand several times in different places to patch himself through the PA system in the hidden facility.

"Thank you, stranger. I tried to get rid of those machines, but they were more trouble than they looked. So the only way I could stop them was by sealing them in that room."

Anon's voice would be resound throughout the compound talking to Mickey.

Health:
Oswald: 60%
Swarm Oswald: 2/3 100%

"How was I suppose to know it was going to do..."

Oswald would start to ask Donald back as his right hand pointed at the giant dark mass that took his form.

"That?"

The magnet spell that Donald conjured up would have bunched a portion of the dark swarm away from the rest of the swarm. What they would find is that a portion of the corrupted Cornerstone of Light would be revealed through the Oswald swarm monster. The Oswald swarm didn't seem to phased by the sudden loss of its surrounding "armor" as it twirled it's keyblade once and aimed the weapon at the duck mage, firing off a light beam. Oswald would still be in quite a state of shock that he nearly forgot he had his own keyblade too.

"Alright, Oswald. Time to kick your own butt."
"AAHH!"

Oswald would charge his doppelganger and start hacking away at the creature. Some of the attacks were to the swarm armor and the others were trying to hit the Cornerstone. Trying being the operative here. It seemed every time he got close to hitting the soft spot, part of the swarm armor would deflect his attacks.

"Oh come on!"

((@ Neo: I'm going to assume Pete managed to escape from the castle.))
((@ Nick: Wow. First try with figuring out the first steps in this boss fight.))
((RNG for Swarm Oswald))

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Mickey watched as his attacks finished off the machines. He looked down hearing the last words of the animatronic Minnie, before it was done. He immediately used a Curaga on himself to heal any damage done to him as he looked around. He started to walk out of the cell, taking a look around after doing so. Before he could proceed forward, however, he heard a voice. He then looked around, trying to hear where the voice is coming from, only to hear it from multiple locations. It must be an intercom system he had set up here. However...he recognized the voice. "Anon Y. Mous. I don't know how you managed to acquire this castle, but if you did anything to hurt Daisy or Minnie, you will regret it! Where are they?" He said out loud.

Pete, fortunately for him, managed to escape the castle grounds. Unfortunately, his heartless failed to get Belle while they were distracted by him. He hadn't had time to go back and check, they would have caught him anyway. He had sorely underestimated his opponent, so this was going to have to be something he'll come back to later, or get someone to help him out with. He couldn't afford to sacrifice anymore heartless. At this rate, he'd be as good as useless to Maleficent. He had no choice but to retreat for now, opening a portal of darkness and stepping through. On the other side, he would appear in Disney Castle.

Yen Sid listened to Mei speak to him, lightly stroking his beard in thought for a moment. He then saw that Hana and Kagi were leaving and bid them farewell. Once they were gone, he turned to look at Mei. "Young child, you say you're willing to sacrifice yourself to help us in our cause. However...as you are now, it is possible the next fight could be your death, and we are in what will seem like an endless struggle. I cannot allow this sacrifice to be made now. I do, however, have an idea as to what can save you."

With those words, he placed his hands on his desk, leaning forward a little. "I believe the time of Winter is upon us now. In the Underworld in Olympus Coliseum, the Goddess of Spring, Persephone, also the wife of Hades, God of the Underworld...will be there. In that time, Hades would not be so active with his evil plots, and instead, will be too busy making his wife happy, since he loves her dearly. If you should come to them with your story, I am certain Persephone will persuade him to help you. However, you and your friends may have to go through hoops, depending on who you bring along." He told her, before he spoke again. "This is the only possible option I could think of that could save you, for that mako you need may not be accessible now. If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity, then feel free to do so. Otherwise, just simply avoid fighting for a while, until mako is found."

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku probably would have had it better if Asura and Shizuka weren't traveling together. He only hoped Asura figured out that Shizuka was an enemy and couldn't be trusted before it was too late. She was incredibly strong and he probably could have beaten her if it was a one on one. Then again, he was somewhat distracted by hers and Shizuka's looks during the fight that they had gotten into. He had hoped to try to at least finish Shizuka, hoping the last attack he went against her did it, but he wasn't sure, since he was forced to retreat, especially with Tifa jumping in to help him and they had to retreat. He wasn't sure if he was really considered Asura's enemy or not, but Asura didn't seem all that bad, despite how she seemed to act. Perhaps if it wasn't for Tifa, he probably wouldn't have survived that battle. Who knows? Maybe Asura would have turned around and took out Shizuka herself and they'd be teaming up.

After that, instead of being allowed to continue in his quest, Tifa insisted he got a place to rest. Unfortunately, she didn't exactly pick the right place for it. Instead, she brought him to the mansion in Twilight Town, where someone had taken refuge, a nobody. He caught the scents of the two from before there, along with the unfamiliar nobody. Though he warned her, she thought it was best he try to sneak into the white room there and rest there at least before she took off. Riku sighed softly, before trying to sneak over toward the white room, hoping no one saw him as he jumped high enough to reach the window and open it up, climbing inside. He wasn't really in bad shape like Tifa thought, but she seemed to think so for some reason as he cast Curaga on himself when he got inside.

(OOC: I told them I'd do that timeskip, even though Riku isn't continuing the mission given to him at the moment.)

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Neocroth
soralovezaerthex
Aodan-Soulburn

Xia Malificia
The Tempting Rose

User Image

User ImageSpilled milk tears, I did this for you
Spilling over the idol, the black and the blue
The sweetest submission, drinking it in
The wine, the women, the bedroom hymns...

While Xia was busy examining the ones who came into the mansion, one of her vines twitched in the background, sensing that someone else had come in. The girl herself thought she had heard something as well and looked back for a moment before turning to the two again. "Excuse me a moment, I believe we have another guest." she said sweetly and strode off towards the sound. Silently she had her vines slither up the stairs in search of this new person and followed them until they stopped at a door in the hallway. She paused a moment, how did someone get to the second floor without her noticing? Though she had been preoccupied with the two below... Gently knocking on the door she called out in a soft melodious voice, "Hello? Is anyone there?" In order not to look threatening she called her vines back to where they came so it would be only her at the door in her long black dress, a warm smile on her lips.

I'm not here looking for absolution
Because I've found myself an old solution...

User Image

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku closed the window behind him quickly. Now that he was there, he might as well investigate what was going on here, or at least that was what he was thinking. He wanted to save the other worlds, but hoped Sora would eventually come around and help out with the other two, or someone else would anyway. He didn't want to leave any evidence of coming in through a window, so he made sure to do that. Just as he finished, however, he heard a knock on the door and a voice, soft and melodious. He slowly moved over to the door, keyblade summoned as he stepped closer, before opening the door quickly, jumping back with the keyblade pointed at her. However, the nobody girl's looks also caught him by surprise. He blinked as he took a deep breath. "Hello there. I assume you were the one who took it upon yourself to take refuse here in the absence of everyone else that had been here." He said, knowing what happened here before.

(OOC: Sorry if it seems short and all, but I have to get going.)

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((It's ok. =D))

Neocroth
soralovezaerthex
Aodan-Soulburn

Xia Malificia
The Tempting Rose

User Image

Xia looked surprised when she saw a silver hair boy open the door with a keyblade in hand and emitted a "Oh!" sound. When he put it away though she eased up and smiled at him. "I'm not really taking refuge here. Just came across this interesting place while taking a walk. I was just chatting with some others who have come here as well." she explained, looking back out the door in the direction where the two she met earlier were downstairs. She then turned back to the boy and twirled her hair in her fingers playfully. "How about you? What brings you to this strange mansion?" she asked, a light flirtatious tone in her voice. 'So many people to have fun with in this mansion, I'm glad I came.' she thought with a mental grin.

User Image

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku moved the keyblade away from her face when she responded. Her appearance and her voice were quite beautiful, though it could also be her way of trying to allure other men. He struggled not to make the same mistake he made with Larxene before as he looked at her. "Oh, I see..." He said in response to how she responded to him. He had dismissed the keyblade, not wanting to seem too threatening, she may not actually want to hurt him or anything like that, but that didn't mean he was letting his guard down that easily.

He noticed she looked back to where he sensed Aerthex and Daroha, assuming she was speaking with them before. He then noticed how she was playing with her hair, hearing a different tone in her voice as he was felt a little nervous for some reason. "Well...at first it was to recover from a fight I got hurt in, then I sensed other presences here. I wasn't sure if you were an enemy or not, so I thought I'd investigate a bit before continuing my mission." He said in response. He wasn't sure if he should stick around and continue this conversation or not, he already felt like he was in a trap or something.

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Neocroth
soralovezaerthex
Aodan-Soulburn

Xia Malificia
The Tempting Rose

User Image

Xia put her arms behind her and nodded in understanding to the boy's explanation. "Ah I see. Well, I shouldn't stand in the way of your mission." she replied and walked out of the room and stood by the rails, looking down below. "If this house is abandoned, do you think I could make it mine?" she mused out loud to no one in particular. Standing there she then realized something and turned back to him. "Oh, how rude of me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Xia." she said and gave a polite curtsy, "And who might you be?" She smiled sweetly as she said this. Xia had a feeling the boy was slightly nervous about her and the girl would do her best to ease those feelings. 'Trust me... I promise I won't lead you astray... she thought to herself.

User Image

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Riku stood there as she responded to his explanation after she heard it, at least she didn't seem like she wanted to get in the way of his mission, but he still couldn't let his guard down around her. The scent he got from her was that of a nobody, after all. He listened to her as she started to walk away, though she didn't really seem to be speaking to anyone at the moment. He was about ready to turn and leave when she suddenly turned around and spoke up. Well, he didn't introduce himself either, but now he was going to. "Riku." He responded to her. More than likely she'd heard of him like just about anyone else. "It's um...nice to meet you, Xia." He told her. He needed to leave to go to the other two worlds damaged by that doppelganger taking the form of Sora, whoever or whatever it may be.

The Sphinxy

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
RechthaberischOtaku
Namine

Xynith
"Roxas"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ζ є ą

Health: ██████████ 100%+++Status: Normal+++Weapons: Burning Bright+++ ҉ +Eternal Flames+ ҉
Location: Twilight Town - Central Station +++Company: Namine and Roxas > No One
+++OOC: --

I will be there to pick you UP off of the ground
When there is no one else around,
As your perfect little world comes burning down
All that I ask in return is for somebody like you,
To smile and remember a nobody like me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++Lea thought it a bit strange that Roxas wanted to speak to Namine alone about something. It didn't quite seem like him, and besides if someone was after them wouldn't it make more sense to stick together. Was this odd feeling building inside him jealously that Roxas wanted to take Namine away or maybe it was loneliness for both of them leaving him behind. He could hardly tell one feeling for another now that he was a person again everything seemed confusing. Having a heart was a heavy burden indeed. Lea stood up to get a better look at the town as he ate the last bite of his ice cream. "Hmm well I didn't tell you, but Xion and I rode that train one day while you were doing a solo mission. I thought maybe I'd check there first since she's not here." Lea looked sad for a moment remembering that was shortly before Xion and Roxas decided to defect from the Organization. "So I guess I'll wait for you there when you are done talking." Lea said as he walked towards the staircase. A corridor of darkness appeared at the top of the stairs and then Lea looked back at Namine worried before he walked through and the portal disappeared behind him. He reappeared at the Central Station surprised to find no one there at all. It looked like the next train wouldn't be along for quiet some time so Lea sat down on one of the benches to wait. "Xion are you really back? Why can't I find you and why is Roxas acting so weird. It doesn't make sense... not after everything that happened. I though you both were gone forever and so I was willing to follow you and help Sora like you wanted, but now I'm back so I guess I'm hoping you are out there somewhere too." Lea thought to himself as he blankly starred off into the distance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Everyone always thinks they are right
How do I decide what is right and wrong
When I do not have a heart to follow
I only exist for a chance that someday
I will be whole just like you again.
"Am I an angel ready to ascend into Heaven..."User Image

"I'm quite flattered my name is starting to get some attention. I could toot my own horn and bore you with the details about that, but I doubt you have the time for that."

Anon's voice would be taunting the king through the intercom system. Trying to find Anon in this labyrinth of hallways and rooms would surely cause the King to be more confused. Anon's aura scent would be hidden by his armor as well as fake ones scattered around the base much like the royalties. As for his fair ladies:

"For a king, your lack of manners is astounding. I can assure you that they are perfectly fine. Down to every...finest... detail. Can't really say the same for some other places close to you."

Anon would be referring to the situation back at Disney Castle and some of the other worlds out there.

User Image"... Or a demon ready to fall into the abyss?"
Donald was agitated by the failure of his spell. He sat back overwhelmed, trying to think of his next move. Normally Sora would've take. The reigns in this kind of situation. But as Donald sat back and watched, he saw that the swarm Oswald was trying to protect its main body from Oswald's attacks. Maybe if he could keep the swarm separate, Oswald could get a hit in. He figured it was worth a shot. "MAGNERA!" He said, this time aiming exclusively at the Large Oswald's protectors.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

The mouse king looked around when he heard Anon speak over the intercom. He remembered this place to be a maze, after all, he'd been here before. He listened to Anon's every word, though was a bit irritated by his taunting, but not so much that he has to snap. However, what he did say managed to startle him. "What do you mean? Wait...you didn't. What happened to the castle?! You still didn't tell me where Minnie and Daisy are!" Trying to find Anon here would definitely pose a problem, but there was also another problem. He wasn't sure how to escape from here.

He quickly ran for a door down the end of the hall as he ran for it, starting to open it up very quickly, unsure of what will be in his way as he kept going. "Since I can probably hear him everywhere anyway, I might as well try to escape. I'll have to come back and deal with him later. If there is this much trouble, then I let everyone down." He said silently to himself as he kept running.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff