will NOTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ƒxxxxxx
ɐxxx

xxxx

xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx will NOT f a d e
will take your b r e a t h away s u f f e r

User Image
                                        As the ugly blue girl yelled at him, and then proceeded to fail on epic proportions, Bakura did the only thing he could: he laughed so hard and long he started to cry and get a side cramp. His mirth was only doubled when the other girl tried to stand up to him. Why, it was so precious he wanted to forget his order and just play with them to death. That was the case until the ink one summoned the strangest blade he'd ever seen. It looked like a giant key.

He wiped his eyes and grinned at the blade, eyeing it with hunger. He whistled, impressed at it. "Wow~ Now there's a pretty little weapon innit?" he grinned and laughed psychotically. Ordering Diabound silently to release another--

His train of thought was interrupted by a pain on his back as Diabound let out a blood-chilling cry of pain. Bakura whipped his head around to focus on two little bugs attacking his back. He cursed at them in his native tongue and ordered Diabound to use God-Hand crusher. His spirit ally obeyed with pleasure Smashing a giant fist into the ground and sending up a massive spray of asphalt and tiles from the shattered ground.

Bakura let out another insane laugh as he turned his attention back to the girls in front of him."Playtime is over Girlies~ Time to Die!!" Bakura told them cheerfully and silently ordered Diabound to injure them severally but keep them alive. He added a note about knocking the pink one out and giving her to Shey. Then he jumped down and slid down the back to meet the idiot who had attacked them from behind.

"Hello Idiot~ Congratulations on attacking our back. Your reward is death~" He started walking towards the boy on the ground when Diabound let out a roar of fear and recoiled backwards. Bakura stopped and turned his attention to his spirit monster. There was nothing it should be terrified of, so what was causing him to act in such a strange way? Then he saw it, the flash of fire. Someone knew about snakes and fire and was trying to protect the girls.

"Blast it all. May Apopis eat your soul and Zorc devour your body." he snarls and throws a dagger directly at the fallen boy's heart. satisfied that the speeding dagger would reach its mark and turned his attention to ordering Diabound to attack despite the flames.

₤σҫαϮɩση { Twilight Town ;; sandlot }
                                        Ͼσɱϸαηɏ { Shey, Hixxy, Mischa, Aiden, Alexander }
                                        ѲѲϾ { }

Indulgent Star

User Image███████████████████████████ ██
xxi ' v exxb e e nxxk e e p i n gxxu pxxa p p e a r a n c e s
b u txxt h i sxxSMILExxisxxw e a r i n gxxthin
xxxxxxxxxxxl e txxm exxo u t !xxl e txxm exxo u t !xxixxt h i n kxxixxm i g h txxd r o w n .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxl e txxm exxo u t !xxl e txxm exxo u t !xxixxt h i n kxxixxm i g h txxd r o w n .

i ' mxx( suffocating )xxs i l e n t l y ;;
xxxxxxxin front of the crowd
xxxxxxxxxxxxLETxxMExxOUT!xxLETxxMExxOUT!
xxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxcxxaxxnxx'xxtxxxxxmxxaxxkxxexxxxxaxxxxxsxxoxxuxxnxxdxx.
xxixxh a t exxt oxxs a yxxi txxb u txxixxt h i n kxxIT'SxxOVER.

User Image

DJ H i x x yxxxxxxx
                                                    i ' mxxf e e l i n gxxt r a p p e dxxi n s i d exxb u txxt o oxxa f r a i dxxt oxxc r yxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    i ' mxxl i v i n gxxm yxxl i f exxa n dxxy o uxxk n o wxxi t . xxxxxxxx
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hixxy waited for Mischa to comply with her demand. However, things didn’t happen how the blue-haired girl had expected. What she had been expecting was for Mischa to run and then let herself attack that monster a few more times as a distraction before using the darkness to escape. But that didn’t happen at all.

Instead of running, Mischa stood her ground and summoned the keyblade to her hand. In the next moment, the pink-haired girl let another healing spell pass over Hixxy, fully restoring her strength to where it had been before their ‘struggle’ had begun. This affirmed two things: one; Mischa could summon her keyblade, and two; she knew how to use magic. It was a momentary relief, but the situation at hand made it difficult to focus on good feelings.

“Thanks,” Hixxy said quickly to Mischa in response to her spell, “But you can’t stay here. You have to run and get somewhere safe. Trust me, I can hold my own.”

Once Hixxy’s gaze returned to the intruder, her eyes narrowed. He’d been laughing the whole time. She was quickly realizing over the time of his appearance that she hated him. Hated him. If given the opportunity, she would gladly shove her sword through his heart. She was about to make another rash remark towards the silver-haired man, this time to include some… colourful language, but something else happened that made the girl falter.

There was an explosion behind the creature. Whatever or whoever did it, they had managed to land an attack on the beast. Just to know that this creature could actually be damaged gave Hixxy hope. However, it seemed that physical attacks would not do her any justice. She would have to rely on magic, and for magic, she would rather wield Cosmos.

Her mind felt jumbled as she tried to focus on everything that was happening around her. Her training had taught her to jump on every chance she could get to either win or gain the upper hand. The second the man looked away, Hixxy dismissed Crystal Rose. She was about to summon Cosmos before she became witness to this creature’s power once again. The attack had been directed at two men who were supposedly the ones who caused the explosion, but Hixxy felt the aftershock. The ground shook violently and Hixxy’s legs gave way beneath her. She was now vulnerable and without a weapon immediately in hand. s**t.

When the jerk-a** turned his attention back to her and Mischa, Hixxy found herself feeling genuinely afraid. They were gonna die. This was it. The end of the road. There was no saving Mischa, and there was no saving Emarie. She had failed.

When one of the two men leapt in front of her and Mischa, Hixxy’s spirit immediately lit up once again. Hope. There was hope. She now wanted to slap herself for thinking so negatively in the moment before – perhaps an afterthought from the darkness she harboured in her heart? – regardless, it was time to use that dark power to her advantage.

In seconds, Hixxy was back on her feet and a bright light illuminated in her hand. There it was, appearing in a burst of starlight; Cosmos. Already, she could feel its power begin to surge through her, causing the magic within her being to surface. Hixxy grinned. It was time to show this jerk-a** just how well she could really fight.

“Way ahead of you!” Hixxy called out to the stranger just as he let loose with a flamethrower. The blue-haired girl had absolutely no idea where he got the thing from, but he was owning that thing like a boss!

Hixxy darted around the creature, making sure to steer clear of its psychotic owner as she placed herself behind it. Taking in a deep breath, Hixxy did two things. She let the darkness in her heart rise up to give her more power – something that, in turn, made her heart ache like hell – and then she channelled her magic through Cosmos, hoping that this would make her spell that much more stronger than it was.

The space around Hixxy began to almost glow a red hue as little stars formed around her. As the energy reached its peak, she raised Cosmos to the sky and cried out, “Flare Star!”

She felt the energy burst forward, both the light of the keyblade and the darkness in her heart rushing outward and leaving her breathless. The red glow immediately surrounded the beast and exploded in a magnificent and fiery haze. Hearing the creature bellow, Hixxy allowed a smirk to lift her lips. She’d landed a hit, and a powerful one at that – despite the toll it took on her body. She readied another Cura spell, but before she had the energy back to cast it, something else happened.

Hixxy gasped and fell forward as cold shot through her body, seemingly pushing her from behind. She’d just been hit by magic! Although she could tell that the spell wasn’t very strong, it still threw her for a loop after expending a lot of her power in her last attack. But who had cast the Blizzard spell?

As she searched for the culprit, Hixxy’s eyes fell upon something else – something that made her despair return. There was a glowing green light that illuminated the stranger and his creature. A healing spell. This man and his beast weren’t fighting alone.

[[ ooc;; didn't know who shey should heal, so i opted for both bakura and diabound. hixxy is sooo frustrated right now. xD ]]

██ ███████████████████████████

xxxxi ' mxxs e a r c h i n gxxf o rxxaxxd r e a m ;;
                                                    axxreasonxxt oxxBELIEVE.xxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutxxi'mxxs i n k i n gxxunderneath
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand you know it.

Enemy, familiar friend - My beginning and my end.
Knowing truth, whispering lies, And it hurts again.
All the pain, I want it to end, But I want it again.

User Image

Xemnas the Superior of the In-Between -

Watching her reactions, his gold orange eyes narrowed slightly. The look of shock on her face spoke clearly that she knew the figure in front of her, or had some recollection of notion to who he was. The idea sat well in his mind, for the two had never really had a chance for formal introductions. He had seen her many times within the castle, making sure that his Nobodies had kept an ever present guard over the girl since she first tried escaping... The few times he had met her he had given no more than a passing glance, either preoccupied with the other members of his order or some passing thought of his plans that required his utmost attention. Either way, he at least assumed the girl had the notion to what power he commanded. The lack of titles from the girl however, caused his nostrils to flare in a quiet sigh. Part of his pride would not call for such arrogance on his behalf, but considerate to the girl's position she held no respect for him. To him, it was not surprising granted her words spoke true... Given time, Emarie would learn to either fear and respect him.

Xemnas's shoulders straightened as the girl's voice seemed to crack. Holding her within his gaze he watched in silence as she turned on him. The break of anger in the girl's voice gave her some strength to muster against his presence. Anger. Hatred. These were the emotions of the Heart that gave it its strength. He had learned this long ago through the powers of darkness, and the corruptible natures it held. He couldn't help but shake his head lightly. There was cause for the girl's frustration, granted. Having the girl brought here with any disregard for her current life, swept away from all that she knew into a bleak world where nothingness reigned supreme - He could not have cared how she felt upon the new life that he had forced upon her. As long as the girl remained within his grasp and somewhat ignorant to his intentions, she could let her feelings run rampant as much as her pathetic human heart desired.

Whatever confidence she had summoned to her side to quickly vanished as she seemed to wilt under his gaze. A small smile came to his face. Was the girl realizing the futility of it all? He could at least assume as much.

"You are here, because I willed it to be so," he started simply his deep voice holding a tone of commanding presence. He knew it would not be enough to justly satisfy the question. Giving her the honest blatant answer would bring about distrust. He needed the Princesses of Soul greatly, but the unsettling nervousness that the child carried would quickly cause her to become a liability. It was something he could not afford easily.

There was not much the girl could do within this chamber, sealed in without locks, behind enclosed walls, kept from the light of day or that of the outside worlds. After her attempted escape by the noble efforts of her sister, he had half a mind to do just that. Having the girl risk his plans within his dominion... Her presence being here was danger enough, having a wielder of the Keyblade within his Castle. True, he no longer was backed by the shear might of Kingdom Hearts, but if the girl made an attempt to strike him with her blade, the Superior was sure he could end the girl within a second. Untrained and unknowing of the workings of the worlds around her, she paled in comparison to the strength Sora carried... He tried to stave from such thoughts however. No matter how weak and frail she compared to his current stature, Xemnas would not underestimate the girl or the power that she carried. He couldn't afford to, given his past knowledge concerning the nature of the Keyblade.

No. Instead of a volatile liability, he needed something he could easily control. Unfortunately that required some manner of trust on the girl's part. Either that or at least some illusion of hope or control over a situation. He had learned this long ago from his own subordinates, that those who worked towards a certain goal, or felt some manner of holding will over their own lives gave forth a compliance to obey. He could still manage to hold the reins tightly whenever he preferred, through warnings or outright displays of his power to keep the others in check, but they still complied..

Closing his eyes silently, the Nobody lord shook his head. "There is a darkness stirring within the worlds, Princess," Xemnas started, his deep tone easing ever so slightly. More so just.. passive, if anything, to give the impression that he offered the girl no current threat or ill will. "One that would mean to shatter the stability of existence as you have come to know it. I had you brought here for your own protection."

User Image

We both know how this will end, But I'd do it again.
And it finds me, The war within me pulls me under.
And without You, The fight inside is breaking me again.

It's nothing. It's everything.

Indulgent Star

User Image

e s t e l l exxxxm a r i e
𝑒 𝑚 𝑎 𝑟 𝑖 𝑒

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl a t e l yxxi ' v exxb e e nxxf e e l i n gxxl i k exxaxxb i r dxxw i t h o u txxi t ' sxxw i n g s ,
xxxxxxxt e l lxxm e ,xxh o wxxc a nxxo n exxs t i l lxxf l yxxw i t h o u txxt h exxo t h e r ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxm yxxh e a r t ' sxxm i s s i n gxxaxxb i gxxp a r txxt h a txxo n l yxxy o uxxc a nxxs e e ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxw exxt r i e dxxs oxxh a r dxxt oxxp a t c hxxt h exxh o l exxw i t hxxf r i e n d sxxa n dxxl o v e r s .
xx

Emarie huffed as Xemnas gave his response. It hadn’t been the answer she’d been hoping to receive. Then again, what with how vague everybody had been in speaking with her, should she have expected anything more? Regardless, she didn’t want to hear that she was there simply because Xemnas wanted her to be. It was stupid explanation and there was no real reason behind it. And Emarie figured he knew that. This man was smart. He had reasons for keeping her here that he didn’t want to tell her.

She wanted to understand. If Xemnas would only tell her the reason why he truly kept her locked away, Emarie would at least try to think about it and see where he was coming from. Unfortunately, most people would never tell others anything about themselves and their intentions. When people had their own ambitions, why should they care about another’s? But Emarie did. It was always in her intentions to help other’s attain their goals – especially when she knew where they were coming from.

However, this whole situation didn’t seem right to her. She couldn’t see any side of it and barely understood any of it. Before she came to this place, she hadn’t even been aware of other worlds. She’d only ever lived in Cosmos, and now recently, this dark world. ‘I wonder how many worlds Dee has been to…’

Emarie lifted her gaze once more as Xemnas continued to speak. Finally, she had been given some sort of reason, but this answer only left her feeling more confused than before. A… darkness… within the worlds?

“But what does that even mean?” Emarie blurted out. She couldn’t help but feel frustrated with the information she’d been given. “What is the darkness? Because no one has really bothered to tell me. How is it so dangerous that I couldn’t be protected in my own world? I mean, there are strong warriors in my world. They would have been able to protect me, I’m sure…”

Emarie trailed off as her thoughts prevented her from speech. Would the warriors back home have protected her? She had been a commoner. People back home didn’t call her ‘Princess’ or find her special at all, aside from her name. The only one who came after her was Deanna…

“Actually, I was wondering…” Emarie hesitated. Would she be stupid for asking? The other girl seemed more informed about the situation than she had been. Should she have already known what she was about to ask? “Um… what does it mean to be… to be a Princess of Soul? That Shey girl told me that it means I can wield the Keyblade… but I don’t see how that makes me special. I mean… I wasn’t anything special before, so…”

Emarie grew silent once more; she was losing her train of thought. Even trying to word her concerns only made her realize even more how confused she was. Maybe there was some truth then, to being protected. But… if she was being protected, then why was she being locked away like a prisoner?

“Wait. If you’re trying to ‘keep me safe’, then why didn’t you bother to explain the situation to my sister? Why did you chase her off and then lock me away?”

With her last remark, Emarie found that her anger and frustration was beginning to rise a second time. The more the thought about everything, the more confused she became. Nothing was becoming any clearer for her.

xxxx

xxa n dxxixxk n o wxxy o uxxc a nxxs a v exxm e ,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi fxxixxc o u l dxxl e a r nxxt oxxl e txxg o .

i ' v exxjustxxg o t t axxLET GOxxxxxx
xxx

Mysturei's Wife

Mewling Kitten

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe name is Aeron Delora . . .

User Image
                          color=deeppink"Speech." color=turquoise 'Thought.'
                          Jacque sat watching Stella as she bounced in place, her eyes all alight. Showing her magic seemed... right to him. Her parents probably wouldn't think so, but Jacque could deal with that later. Stella was too excited now; he'd have to show her something. Hopefully this hunch of his was correct and she could do magic. It really wouldn't help his current state of employment or anything if she couldn't. 'Hadn't thought about that...' he thought to himself as the girl sat down in front of him, laying the skirt of her dress out around her.

The rabbit man gave a grunt and then a chuckle when Stella couldn't sit still, jumped up, and wrapped her small arms around his neck. 'Too adorable,' he thought as he hugged her back, stroking her hair.

Releasing her, he helped her sit back down in front of her, holding her hand like she was a princess. "Of course I'll teach you, but you have to promise that--for the time being--that it's our secret," he said. He didn't want her to keep secrets from her parents, but he wanted to figure out what her parents thought of magic before she told them about it.

Jacque took her hands in his again, rubbing them gently. They were so small compared to his, and so soft. He let himself smile at this. He really did care for this little girl, like she was his own little sister. Not that he'd really had one ever, but he thought that this was how things were supposed to be between siblings. No fighting or anything. Just love.

Shaking those thoughts away, Jacque looked at Stella with a huge grin on his face. "We'll try the one that I just showed you, but not so big. Just a simple Cure spell, okay?" It was a rhetorical question, really, but he felt he should say it that way. Made him feel a little better about keeping this from her parents, at least.

Leaning over to get to the flowers that were on Stella's favorite stuffed bear, Astra, he poked Stella a few times as he did so, just to make her giggle. Settling back down, he laid the crown on Stella's lap since he was going to show her how to do it. He figured it would be better for her to have the flowers close, anyways. Taking a deep breath, he looked at Stella and said, "I'm going to take this crown apart. Just fair warning." And with that, he started to disassemble her flowers. He didn't like to do so, but he'd 'healed' his and Stella's flowers, so this was the best he could do.

Picking up one of the flowers, he grabbed Stella's hands and wrapped them around the stem of the flower, then placed his on top of hers. "Now, all I want you to do, Stella, is try and... feel what I'm doing. It'll feel kinda... tingly. Maybe a little like your hands have gone to sleep," he said, inwardly smacking himself for this. It was a good idea, yes, but trying to explain magic was not his forte.

Bringing his magic up, he felt it in his head, spinning and forming the spell that he wanted to do. He let it flow from his head down his neck and to his shoulders, and from there down his arms to his hands. He let it sit there for a moment, hoping that Stella would be able to feel it. It made his body tingle strangely, but definitely not in a bad way. When he thought she could possibly feel it, he released it, letting it flow over Stella's hands and into the flower. "Cure," he said, his voice low, almost a whisper.

The flower he'd chosen had been a strange shade of blue, and was now blooming again. The color was very pretty, and very close to the shade of Stella's eyes. It was very pretty. "There," he said after the flower finished blooming. "Did you feel it?" He looked at Stella, his eyes hopeful.

User Image

. . . But you can call me Jacquexxxxxxxxxx

Beloved Mage

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"Tonight l
To want a n y t h i n g and e v e r y t h i n g

"Tonight lets gt h a t i s t h e p l e d g e o f t h o s e l e d a s t r a y
"Tonight, lets go
There’s nothing more frightening than losing something you’ve obtained

Lambo-san was here! LamboI s k i m p a s t d a y a f t e r d a y w h i l e w a i t i n g f o r f i g h t a f t e r f i g h t

“Tonight, lets goD o y o u w i s h f o r s o m e o n e t o u n d e r s t a n d y o u ?
“Tonight, lets go stargazing!"No matter what the future is, it’ll definitely change
“Tonight, lets go stI negate the spreading darkness within the turning gears of fate with all my strength that’s my own dream.
“Tonight, lets go stI negate the spreading darkness within the turning gears of fate with all my strength that’s my own dream.

“Tonight, l e t s g o stargazing!"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
User Image

The attack that had come from the monster was so much stronger then Aiden had thought it would be. Aiden had barely scrambled out of the way of being directly hit, but he was still tossed back by the force of the blow, landing flat on his back dazed, and breathless for a moment. He seemed to recover his wits enough to at least sit up, and recover a more normal breathing pattern. He was a mess form the attack, and the debris, but he seemed to be alright for the most part, nothing was broken that he could tell at least.

Aiden couldn't quite bring himself to move as the person who seemed to be in charge of the monster addressed him. The silvernette only vaguely registered that fire was causing the monster to freak, a branch of magic that he was quite good in, because the next thing he knew there was a dagger speeding towards him. Raising a hand Aiden meant to speak his Areo spell to create a shield, but couldn't quite speak the words. Thankfully for the young man though in his hand appeared that strange sword form a couple days ago with a flash of light he didn't really pay attention to. It was just the sound of metal hitting metal, and then the sight of the dagger falling harmlessly to the ground that assured Aiden that he wasn't dead yet.

"Th-The hell?" He gasped out rather loudly by accident. Wincing at the volume of his words Aiden stood up shakily, but held the key like sword firmly in his hand despite the fact that never before in his life had he ever used a sword as a weapon. It was always him, his dynamite, and his magic.

This fight would certainly be interesting for him to say the least.

Aiden

The August Dominion Princess
                                              Abandoned Mansion to sandlot ;; Twilight Town
                                              Currently with Alexander, lots of people strangers, and panicking towns people.

Mysturei's Wife

Mewling Kitten

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOHHHHHHH . . .

User Image

User Image

color = darkorange "Speech." color = palevioletred 'Thought.'
                                              Mischa made a very unladylike noise at Hixxy. "Dear, you're gonna have to learn something about me real quick," she said, her keyblade pointed at the monster in front of them. "I don't listen well." As she finished her last sentence, she was getting ready to shoot the biggest fireball she could at the damn thing, but didn't get a chance to. An explosion went off behind the huge thing in front of her and Hixxy, throwing off Mischa's already non-existent senses. And then there was another attack. This time, though, it was the monster attacking two men. 'Fudge,' Mischa thought as the after shock threw her to the ground, making her drop her keyblade--which vanished in a poof of swirls. As she fell, the girl also twisted her ankle, making her cry out.

Out of nowhere, or at least what seemed like it, came a blonde who stood before her and Hixxy--who was also standing up again with a new blade in hand. A keyblade. Mischa wanted to say something about it, but failed as she tried to stand. She'd definitely done a number on her ankle. She winced as she did stand, leaning heavily on her left leg. It wasn't her dominant side, but she'd make do with it.

"I'm not--" she was going to try and argue about running away--mostly because she really couldn't, but the blonde's flamethrower went off, and she blinked at it in wonder. 'How the...' was all her brain could properly throw together in that moment. As the thought came to her, she really wasn't sure if she cared to know. It was giving them a distraction for the time being, something she couldn't complain about.

She listened to the blonde and scoffed. "Attack it? Hixxy tried that. Clearly, it didn't work or we wouldn't be in trouble," she said, growling. Mostly she was growling because she was in pain. Mostly.

The pink-haired girl watched as Hixxy raced forward, darting this way and that, a dizzying dance of evasion. Mischa watched as she placed herself behind the creature and cast a spell. It was a beautiful thing to watch, but Mischa couldn't take in the details right now. She had to do something. Taking a step forward, she gasped in pain and fell straight down. She was definitely no help in her condition, that was for sure. But she could possibly help Hixxy out from where she was.

Taking a deep, calming breath, Mischa began to focus on her magic again, this time thinking about fire and it's destructive nature. That wouldn't really help Hixxy though, so she moved past it, thinking about something else that was just as destructive. Lightning. She summoned the spell to her, the air around her changing. She felt it as she breathed in, the air became thick like it usually did just before a storm. She felt it in her body, her arms and legs tingling, her head thick and heavy from the pressure around her.

Looking up at the creature, she tried to figure out where to cast the spell, and didn't really see a spot that wasn't good enough. So she did the only thing she could do now. She cast it.

"Thundaga!" she shouted, her hand flung out towards the monster that loomed over them all.

Something strange happened though. The creature quickly shrunk in size, becoming very... frog-like. Her eyes bugged as she watched, her head spinning just a little. That definitely wasn't the spell she'd been meaning to cast. "Ummmm..." she started to say something, anything really, but she couldn't take her eyes off the frog.

Quickly, she came to her senses, though. "We gotta go! Now!" she yelled to everyone who seemed to be helping her. "Let's go!" She got up, her ankle killing her, but pushed the blonde in front of her towards Hixxy anyways, wincing with every step. "Go, go, go! Please!" she urged him.

Location;; Twilight Town, At the sandlot
                                                                Company;; Hixxy, Random silver-haired dude who is totally EVIL, and now a blonde-haired guy, and a guy named Aiden that she'd seen around town before.
                                                                Weapon;; Honorable Sentiment
                                                                Magic;; Cura, Dispel, Firaga, Frog Song, Silence, Thundaga
                                                                Emotions;; Terrifed, but she's standing her ground. For now.
                                                                OOC;; Gawd... They're in deep trouble.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxм ι ֆ c н axx в e ι к o v
xxCould be the end of the world
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'd still be laid here on my own
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwasting my life away

Xigbar - | | - The Freeshooter
If you could see my soulxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As I have seen my soulxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's rotten, It's poison...xx

User Image
        The sharpshooters eye hadn't caught the explosion directly, not with the sight still pinned on the two women in front of Diabound. Arching an eyebrow, he shifted the front of the gun, lining it up down the street. Two men had appeared from the fleeing crowd, a bold move on their part. Fire, huh? That was interesting. Still, the damage done not only seemed to actually scare the behemoth somehow, but also seriously damage the tan guy's pride. Xigbar's eye rolled, letting out a huff of air fall from his lips. "So much for keeping their cool," he started sarcastically, his voice dripping with a growl. Leveling out the arrow gun riffle, he watched closely, biding his time over the situation. True the man had been sent as back up in case this decided to take a turn for the worst but he didn't feel like dragging himself into this mess just yet. Technically, the two were not even supposed to know he was there watching their backs for that matter. From his experience, people tended not to act stupidly and jump when they didn't know they had a safety net waiting to catch them. The two were quickly becoming outnumbered however. Even paired up in the buddy system, this gave him an uneasy feeling in his gut. 'Don't under estimate them,' he warned the two silently, his grim grin growing on his face.

Watching the scene unfold his gaze falling hard on the Keybearers again, anticipating the next few attacks. A light breeze kicked up, as he waited with intrigue. Thus far, it wasn't looking too great for Tut. With Diabound struck frozen in fear from the fire, the odds were turning in the heroes' favor. Frowning, Xigbar watched lamely as it seemed to cower away from the heat. Blue caught onto this all too quickly too, channeling a large cast of flaring magic towards the creature. A smile on her face in triumph, she appeared like she was about to start casting again before the assault was short lived. A tiny smirk fell across his face as he watched a crystalline ice formation strike the girl straight across the back. "'Bout time, Shey" he continued with a chuckle. Giving away her position technically to the little heroes might have not been the best of cases, but at least Bakura wasn't fighting alone in this. That was one of the reasons the Superior had paired them off at least for this mission. If he had been sent in alone, the beast and his boy would have been seriously overrun in a manner of minutes.

Giving a glance back to the silverette, Xigbar caught the light of a dagger being flung out from the man's hand towards one of the two male assailants. He was glad he didn't need to blink in that moment, or he would have missed it. Expecting a spray of blood to hit the air, the dagger was knocked away in a flash of light. Not one, not two - three key bearers? His smile widened in interest, eye narrowing callously as he let out a chuckle.

Oh, what where the flipping odds??? With one back at the base already too, that was nearly half of the squirts they needed to capture right there. When the Superior called it, he sure as hell called it. Send darkness into an area and those seeking justice would come flying to aid, like moths to an open flame. And to have four, worst case scenario at least identified by face, and the fact that they could draw the mysterious blades. All that was left to do was capture the brats and do a quick body check, and the weird birth marks would confirm it. With so many keyblade brats to choose from in one spot, he considered mentioning to give the two a bonus as far as payment was concerned when he went to turn in his report.

Eye locked upon the keyblades, two female and the single male alike, Xigbar couldn't help but let out a seething chuckle fall from his lips. Things below were getting a whoooole lot more interesting by the minute. In honesty, at this point he wouldn't have minded just sitting back and kicked up his feet to watch his fight unfold.

Well, that was until someone caused Diabound to vanish from his sight. Blinking Xigbar thought at first that Bakura had maybe dismissed the creature, which would have been an idiotic move on his part seeing it was one on four in the Sandlot now. Currious, he sped the scope over to the brats, before stopping on the pinkette. The look of startle from one of the girl's faces made him follow her gaze to the ground. A small green amphibian sat motionlessly where the giant beast once stood. A hard breath left his lips in shock, before the man turned his head skyward and outright laughed.

Dear gods, this was rich. An all powerful beast brought down by a simple substitution spell. Somehow the image of one of Zexion's spells popped up into his brain, an illusion cast, forcing the beast to become completely harmless. To his knowledge, the common spell wasn't permanent, not by a long shot, but the look on the girl's face clearly showed that she had made some sort of mistake. Or maybe she wasn't expecting for her spell to have actually worked. If only he had a camera.

However, with Diabound out of the picture, his laughter slowly started to cease, changing to that of a lazy sigh. "What a complete idiot," he continued, with a shake of his head. Was she really wanting to tempt fate so badly to where it would cost the girl her life? From maybe the few weeks of him knowing the human, this was not going to end well for the kid. Once the beast was back up on its feet, maybe up to a minute tops, Tut would be out for outright murder. But that wasn't in the job description this time around. The Organization needed the Bearers alive for the bosses plan to go through. Rubbing his chin with the back of his gloved hand, Xigbar sneered to himself, before allowing his energy to channel into the riffle.

Lifting Sharpshooter, he moved his sight towards Shey. Steadying the crosshairs right on the girl's head, he waited for a moment before his finger snapped back hard on the trigger. The gun recoiled back against the back of his shoulder as a large crystalline spike barreled out from the tip of the weapon. Moments later, the arrowshell shot crossed in front of the girl's face, inches away from her eyes. It struck the ground to her left, burying itself into the rooftop. The diamond like prism glossed over for a moment in the reflection of the setting sun before the arrow dissipated in a purple hued smoke. He accounted for the wind, granted, and swayed the bullet on a correct course as far as his reach could carry it. It remained a warning shot to an alley, if anything.

'Remember the mission; keep him under control,' he thought darkly, as if his words could reach her from this distance. Then again, Shey was smart, she could take a hint.

Party: No one
    Mood: Intrigued

I can't feel this pain anymore, I can't carry on this wayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm hiding behind false eyes
Open your eyes,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I stand above you
I'll regret, never again

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

I xdon'tx want to die a scarless man
__________Axxl o n e l y s o u l
( T e l lxxm exxN O Wxxw h a txxt oxxd o )

otherwise i'll be I'll be here , f i g h t i n g f o r e v e r
I'mholding ≻ ontoxxy o ux, I'll xn e v e rx let gomake me feel better
i need to feel betterI xɳℯℯ∂x youxxw i t h m exxasxxIxxE N T E Rxxthe ʂɧɐɗøωʂ
Take awayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
These hands of đɐяҟɳєʂʂxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reaching for my s o u l

User Image
                                                      Alexander focused on keeping the giant snake-head distracted. He was aware of the girl who ran to fight around the back and the other one who didn't, but he wasn't really paying attention to them. It wasn't until the giant beast turned into a rather ugly black frog that Alexander focused on the other girl. It had to have been her the cast the spell, there was no one else around that was paying attention to the fight. Nodding silently he disengage the flamethrower, having it return back to its card form, the power of the cards all used up. He started to run after her but noticed the limp and, frowning, picked her up; carrying her bridal style, the exact same way he had carried Aiden over his ship.

As they ran away from the stage the giant beast reverted from frog back to his massive form and he looked angrier than ever. Alexander risked one glance back at it before focusing on where he was running. It would do neither he nor the pink haired girl in his arms any good if he wound up tripping and spraining his ankle too. Not to mention with the beast roaring and attacking as randomly and viciously as it was, someone needed to stay calm and remain cool-headed.

"You shouldn't be running on that leg miss, it appears as if you've injured it." Alexander informed her as a way of explanation. He really hoped she wouldn't try to attack him for it; he'd known women who misinterpreted acts of kindness as predatory and would attack the man only trying to help. In an attempt to try and prove to her that he only meant well he continued to talk as he ran towards Hixxy and Aiden.

"I am Capt. Alexander Levant, Of the United Galactic Federation's Military I assure you I come in peace." he paused thinking over what he had said, it was kind of pointless to say he came in peace after he'd been fighting the giant beast, so he decided to amend his previous statement.

"Well at least I mean no harm to you. Those who disturb the peace and attack people however, I am not so friendly towards." He nodded his head, satisfied with his amendment. It got the message across quite nicely. Direct and to the point, without any wasted words.

"My ship is nearby we can regroup there. Take an inventory of injuries, give medical help, do introductions and figure out what that thing was." He informed Hixxy and Aiden before running back towards the woods with Misha and his arms.

Turn ʞɔɐq time.
You'll be ƒɩɳ - I will get l e f t b e h i n d . . .

A _ t h o u s a n d _ d a r k _ m o o n s .
A _ t h o u s a n d _ w i n t e r s _ l o n g .
A _ m i l l i o n _ f a l l e n _ s t a r s ,

All is l o s t again
But I'm not giving »in«
₣єąя ıʂ øɳℓψ ıɳ øʊr ɱıɳđʂ,

Indulgent Star

w h e nxxixxa mxxq u e e nxxixxw i l lxxi n s i s t ,xxw i t hxxp e r f e c txxs c a r sxxu p o nxxm yxxw r i s t s
t h a txxe v e r y t h i n gxxy o uxxo n c exxh e l dxxd e a rxxi sxxt a k e nxxa w a yxxf r o mxxy o u .

w h e nxxixxa mxxq u e e nxxs w e e txxg i r lxxs c o u t ' sxxf a c e ,xxa n dxxn o txxaxxo n exxw i l lxxf a l lxxf r o mxxg r a c e
i fxxa l lxxt h e i rxxh e a r t sxxixxc o u l dxxr e p l a c e ,xxb u txxu n t i lxxt h e nxxi ' l lxxh a v exxt o . . .

xxxxxx𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝖉𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖒𝖞𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫, 𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫, 𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣
xxxxxxxxxxd r o w n .

w h e nxxixxa mxxq u e e nxxo nxxr o y a lxxt h r o n exxm a d exxo u txxo fxxp a r t sxxo fxxb r o k e nxxb o n e s
o fxxa l lxxt h exxd e v i l sxxixxh a v exxk n o w nxxt h a txxs u c kxxt h exxa n g e l sxxd r y .

s h e y a l l i s e  m a r i n a  s i l v e r a
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                          xxs h e y

It was an amusing thing to watch, Shey thought. From so high up on the dragon that Bakura had summoned for her, she could observe everything going on below; all the chaos and destruction which Diabound wrought. For the second time that day, she felt as if she and Bakura were playing god. Was this becoming a habit? Shey chuckled darkly at the thought. If so, then the blue-haired girl didn’t mind. If there were gods, they had toyed with her life countless times. It was time for her to cut in on that fun and use it for herself.

She found herself intrigued by the girls who once duelled as they now faced Diabound and Bakura. It really was no surprise that with each attempted attack, they failed miserably – well, the one girl anyways. And each time the other blue-haired girl messed up, Shey found herself lightly laughing. It was entertaining to watch, and it certainly put Bakura into good spirits as well.

A flash of light caught Shey’s gaze and her focus immediately snapped onto the pink-haired girl. A keyblade. A Princess of Soul. Xemnas’ initial orders resurfaced in Shey’s mind and she suddenly began thinking of possible ways she could get her hands on this girl. Help locate and capture the Princesses of Soul. The task was easier said than done.

As Shey watched on from above, her teal eyes fixated on two men running through the streets towards the sandlot. Well that… didn’t seem right. The sight caused her momentary concern, concern which immediately turned to panic when one of the two men threw an explosive at Diabound. Shey gasped, opening her mouth to yell out a warning. No voice left her throat. What good would it do? At this point, there was no way that Diabound could evade the hit. That and the explosion that followed would have drowned out her voice anyways.

Shey cringed as Bakura’s spirit monster cried out, unable to even imagine how the attack must have affected him. She had to do something. However, as it were, Bakura took the opportunity to counter first, ordering Diabound to – basically – kill the two interfering men. It gave Shey a moment to temporarily relax, but that moment was short-lived as the blonde man avoided the attack and placed himself between Diabound and the girls.

It was then that Shey lost track of what was happening. There was fire, and then another flash of light. And then another! Two more keyblades! She almost couldn’t believe it, but it had happened. Perhaps what shocked her most about these summonings, was that a boy had called upon the keyblade. The only people able to summon the keyblades were Sora, Riku, and the Princesses of Soul. If this boy could summon the keyblade, did that just make him special, or was it possible that the ‘princesses’ weren’t limited to just being girls? The thought of it was shocking.

Red light illuminated the square and Shey found her gaze snapping back to Diabound. However, before the light had encircled the creature, Shey had spotted the initial source. She found herself looking upon the other blue-haired girl – the other one whom had wielded the keyblade – but instead of feeling hatred, Shey felt some other strange connection. This girl… reminded her so much of the other princess they had captured. It was a possibility that they were from the same world, but what were the chances of there being two Princesses of Soul from the same world? Another thing that Shey found strange was that, while the princess they had captured radiated light, this one – like herself – radiated darkness. A coincidence? She couldn’t tell for sure. Perhaps she’d ask Emarie about it when they returned to the castle.

That darkness which surrounded the girl below seemed to grow as she released her attack. And a formidable attack, it was. Shey’s eyes narrowed on the girl, angry that she’d let such a powerful attack against her comrade be unleashed. While things had happened so quickly earlier, Shey wasn’t about to sit idly by this time. The attack had drained the strength from the other girl, so before she had time to cure herself, Shey summoned Lunar Eclipse to her hand.

“Freeze!” She hissed as she channelled a Blizzard spell through her keyblade. It wasn’t much of an attack on its own, but with the aided power from her keyblade, Shey’s ice-spell had been given a slight boost. It was enough to knock the other girl off her feet once more and gave Shey a chance to heal both Bakura and Diabound. Again, not very powerful spells, but the amount of times she could use these spells without tiring out was limitless.

Not but a moment had passed before the tide of the battle shifted again. This time, it took a turn for the… strange? Shey watched on in horror as Diabound began to shrink… and shrink… and shrink… until it became a black frog sitting helplessly on the ground. She gaped at the sight, completely unsure of what to do. It crossed her mind as to what Bakura thought of this. Chances were, he was probably just as confused as she was, and then he would become angry at whoever had cast the spell to turn Diabound into a frog. The aftermath of such a thing? Probably not good.

Shey drew in a quick breath as something flew past her face. When the realization of what that had been dawned on her, a scowl made its way across her face. What the hell?! That had been so dangerous! What if he had actually shot her? Shey looked around frantically for the Sharpshooter, but she could find no sign of him. He was either too far away, or she just wasn’t looking hard enough. Regardless, the message he had sent was perfectly clear. Don’t let Bakura kill the princesses. Or at least, that’s what she assumed.

Shey cast her glance back down to the sandlot, wondering for how much longer Diabound would stay a frog. What she saw first was something that made her heart lurch. That other blue-haired girl was behind Bakura and she was running towards him to attack. No. No. No way in hell. Shey acted before she thought.

The darkness enveloped her and transported her directly between the other girl and Bakura. In a clash of metal, Lunar Eclipse connected with the starry keyblade. Face to face with this girl and trying to hold her own, Shey could see the danger she had put herself in. This girl was – no surprise – bigger than her, and far stronger. And Shey was by no means a fighter. But if it meant helping Bakura in any way, she would fight with all the power she had.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hush, baby.xxhush, baby.xxhush, baby, go to sleep.
xxxhush, baby.xxhush, baby.xxhush, baby, i'll make it be.

xxx

Indulgent Star

xxi ' v exxb e e nxxk e e p i n gxxu pxxa p p e a r a n c e s
b u txxt h i sxxSMILExxisxxw e a r i n gxxthin
xxxxxxxxxxxl e txxm exxo u t !xxl e txxm exxo u t !xxixxt h i n kxxixxm i g h txxd r o w n .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxl e txxm exxo u t !xxl e txxm exxo u t !xxixxt h i n kxxixxm i g h txxd r o w n .

i ' mxx( suffocating )xxs i l e n t l y ;;
xxxxxxxin front of the crowd
xxxxxxxxxxxxLETxxMExxOUT!xxLETxxMExxOUT!
xxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxxcxxaxxnxx'xxtxxxxxmxxaxxkxxexxxxxaxxxxxsxxoxxuxxnxxdxx.
xxixxh a t exxt oxxs a yxxi txxb u txxixxt h i n kxxIT'SxxOVER.

User Image

DJ H i x x yxxxxxxx
                                                    i ' mxxf e e l i n gxxt r a p p e dxxi n s i d exxb u txxt o oxxa f r a i dxxt oxxc r yxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    i ' mxxl i v i n gxxm yxxl i f exxa n dxxy o uxxk n o wxxi t . xxxxxxxx
                                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hixxy growled as she tried to get back up to her feet. Where was the other attacker? There was still a chill that resided in her body after the ice attack which slowed her movement. It was tedious, but she would manage for the time being. Her eyes darted around frantically, trying to find any sort of sign from someone who would be helping the silver-haired man, but there was no one else. Most, if not all of the citizens had fled from the sandlot and the immediate area. It was possible that the other enemy was attacking from the rooftops, but those had been demolished by the beast they were fighting. It was immensely frustrating.

Her gaze fell back on her allies and she watched as Mischa released a spell that would damage the creature. ‘Thundaga. That’s a good spell.’ Hixxy looked back to the creature as she gathered her strength, ready to witness an electric light show. However… something else happened.

A look of confusion swept over Hixxy’s expression. “What the…?”

A frog. The creature had turned into a big, black frog. Judging from the look on Mischa’s face, that wasn’t supposed to happen. Still, it provided an opportunity, and a valuable one at that. With his monster down for the count, Hixxy could get a clear hit on the silver-haired man. She was already facing his back, so he wouldn’t see it coming. A smirk lifted her lips and Hixxy’s hold on Cosmos tightened. She ran forward.

After just a few paces forward, a swirl of darkness appeared in front of her and Cosmos connected with another blade – another keyblade. Hixxy was shocked to find a blue-haired girl standing before her, holding her ground. The girl’s gaze was cast downward as she placed as much force behind her weapon as she could; she was protecting the silver-haired man. This must have been the assailant to have cast the ice spell and healing spell earlier. Although her intentions were, in a way, admirable, Hixxy had no patience for her or her friend – especially since they destroyed this town. It was clear to Hixxy that this girl wasn’t very strong; it wouldn’t take much to take her out.

The moment Hixxy decided she would attack the girl, was when the other decided to look up. Hixxy’s eyes widened and she hesitated. There, on her face, was the Mark of Soul. Another princess. But why was she helping out some psycho? She had no time to contemplate this as a large shadow was cast over them. Hixxy’s eyes shot over to see that the black frog had reverted back to its original form. ‘So much for Mischa’s spell.’

There was nothing else that Hixxy could do. If a Princess of Soul was defending this madman, Hixxy couldn’t risk a continuous attack. Then, with the creature back to its scary, devastating self, they’d be killed if they stayed. There was no other choice but to run. Now what to do about her current dilemma…

With the current situation, Hixxy was left with no other option but to attack the Princess of Soul. Quickly overpowering the girl, Hixxy used Cosmos to knock the keyblade out of the other’s hand. Then, with a quick swipe with the Star Keyblade, the other girl was sent flying back onto the pavement, letting out a cry as she did so. Hixxy figured that the silver-haired man wouldn’t be happy about that, so she ran as fast as she could to get back to her little group, grabbing the other boy’s arm and forcing him to run forward with her.

It seemed as if the blonde man had the same idea as Hixxy. Run. It was also a relief to see that he had taken the liberty of picking up Mischa to help get her out of there. But would that slow him down? Apparently not. Strangely, as they all look leave of the sandlot, the blonde felt the need to quickly introduce himself and say a bunch of other things that Hixxy wasn’t particularly paying any attention to.

“Yeah, yeah! Run now, talk later!” Hixxy shouted, not even daring to take the risk of looking back over her shoulder. She would remain focused on running forward. She wouldn’t stop until they were all temporarily safe. Safe and away from the menace behind them.

██ ███████████████████████████

xxxxi ' mxxs e a r c h i n gxxf o rxxaxxd r e a m ;;
                                                    axxreasonxxt oxxBELIEVE.xxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbutxxi'mxxs i n k i n gxxunderneath
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand you know it.

Mysturei's Wife

Mewling Kitten

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOHHHHHHH . . .

User Image

User Image

color = darkorange "Speech." color = palevioletred 'Thought.'
                                              Mischa winced as she ran, her ankle throbbing. When the blonde picked her up bridal style, she squealed, but didn't fight it. She knew he was trying to help get them out of there, and for that she was grateful. The girl wrapped her arms around his shoulders, to help keep herself from getting too jostled, and it seemed to help some.

When the blonde looked back at the creature, Mischa couldn't help but do the same. The sight of it terrified her. She knew she'd pissed it off with that spell, that stupid, stupid spell, but it had helped them to get away at least.

She turned when she heard the blonde speak to Hixxy, whom Mischa hadn't realized was near them. The pink haired girl was glad to see her, her eyes starting to tear up. She took one last look back and began to cry. Her home was being destroyed and there was nothing she could do about it. It wasn't fair. Why had this happened, here of all places? Twilight Town was a peaceful town, so this attack just made no sense to her.

Maybe this was because of her. It made sense, in her mind. Both attacks, those couple of years ago and now, they had been terrible. And they had happened when she was there. The girl wished she'd heard some news of her home, but no one ever brought anything of her world, of her forest, of her family. Nothing. This saddened her to almost no end.

She shook her head, sending some of her hair flying around her shoulders. As she was carried away, she watched the buildings around her disappear. This really was too much like that time so long ago. The girl couldn't hold her tears in anymore. She laid her head down on the blonde's shoulder, clinging to him, and cried, her body shaking every now and again. This was her home, and it was being demolished.

She let out a small sob, really not meaning to. "I'm sorry for crying," she said to the blonde, hoping he wouldn't think less of her.

Location;; Twilight Town, Running--I mean being carried away from the sandlot
                                                                Company;; Hixxy, the blonde guy, who's name is Alexander, and Aiden.
                                                                Weapon;; Honorable Sentiment
                                                                Magic;; Cura, Dispel, Firaga, Frog Song, Silence, Thundaga
                                                                Emotions;; Terrifed, in shock, and miserable.
                                                                OOC;; She's gonna make me cry...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxм ι ֆ c н axx в e ι к o v
Enemy, familiar friend - My beginning and my end.
Knowing truth, whispering lies, And it hurts again.
All the pain, I want it to end, But I want it again.

User Image

Xemnas the Superior of the In-Between -

His eyes narrowed softly to the question. What was the Darkness? Where could he have begun with such a question... Did she truly have no recollection of the balance that was held between the worlds. Such ignorance was childish to which he could have scoffed at. Blinking easily, Xemnas shifted his weight to the ball of his left foot and crossed his arms across his torso.

"Do you know nothing of your birth right?" he asked simply, eyeing her carefully, studying her reactions more so to judge her Heart. True, the knowledge regarding those of the outside worlds was lost to most people , kept secret for the sake of balance in the universe, but surely one of the seven would be able to understand the slightest concept between that of Light and Darkness, wouldn't they? Mentally he rolled an eye before his mentality of a researcher started to surface within the back of his mind. He had spent much of his known life studying such manners of the heart. To fully explain such workings of the worlds would take time... Question answered only brought about more questions, he knew that from his own personal experience. As if he could spend the full amount of his precious time answering such dribble..

"Darkness," he started, "is a force within the worlds, that feeds off of a person's most innate primal emotions and ill will. Revenge, hatred, greed, fear... these are but many of the emotions the Darkness feeds from with the human Heart," he raised a hand to her, palm held face up, before a small swirling mass of blackness started to pool between his finger tips. The dark swirl crackled for a moment, before a fierce red light emanated from its core, becoming a formless ethereal energy. "Do not be mistaken for a moment that it can be classified to no more than a mere concept such as 'Good and Evil'. Those that embrace Darkness are granted with power beyond their wildest dreams, becoming something more than human. However only those of strong heart and will can accomplish mastering its darker natures. In poetic terms, such a force remains to wielding double edged sword. Stray only but a little from the path, and one risks to falling prey to its corruption." Xemnas's gloved hand clenched around the sphere of ethereal energy, making it spark slightly in his hands before the form extinguished itself, black tendrils of smoke like shade rising up from his finger tips before it vanished completely.

"Those that lose their Hearts to Darkness become that of monsters. Perhaps you saw them when you and your sister attempted to escape, he continues, eyes narrowing with a reserved tone. "Black forms of humanoid shadows with a manner of glowing yellow eyes. These creatures known as the Heartless that only seek to further the corruption within the worlds through the destruction of humans. Men, women, children - it matters not to them. They spread much like a disease, feeding off of the ill nature of humans, attacking outright and creating more of their own kind. They are mindless, pathetic creatures, who's only drive is to extinguish the Light within the worlds... More so they cannot be destroyed by mere weapons without some manner of great effort or power behind one's attack. Many worlds are over run by these creatures, some as little within mere days upon their arrival. If not attended to by a protector of the light, such worlds vanish from existence into the Realm of Darkness. No. If and when the Heartless come to your world no shear manner of strength or valor from the strongest of warriors can stop them outright. When unchecked, every world falls to Darkness."

It was then that he lifted a finger and pointed it directly to Emarie's Heart.

"Only that of a Keyblade, a weapon of light, can vanquish that of a Heartless, permanently releasing that of their captured Hearts back into the Realms. In the last ten years, only a handful of destined souls have been chosen by the Keyblade. It is a weapon of deliverance or destruction depending on the strength of Heart of its chosen wielder. Such is a weapon, that you yourself carry Princess. But if you insist to remain unprotected, untrained, and ignorant to the dark workings around you, then I'm afraid you don't have the slightest hope of fulfilling your destiny..." These words were nothing new to his lips. He had such words specifically stated to Roxas via his subordinates during the time of entry into his order. The lie told to the Key Bearer of saving the worlds, unbenounced to Xemnas's true intentions.

He paused for a moment, letting the weight of his words sink in, before drawing forth a small chuckle. "Your sister is.. a special case," he shook his head softly, before looking back to Emarie fully. "As it stands, her presence is not required within my realm, but elsewhere within the worlds. Granted, you will be reunited with her again, in time, but there remains another task that I require from her, presently," he said simply. The vagueness in his voice was blank, though he couldn't help but wonder if his tone sounded all the more cryptic. He couldn't have cared.

User Image

We both know how this will end, But I'd do it again.
And it finds me, The war within me pulls me under.
And without You, The fight inside is breaking me again.

It's nothing. It's everything.

Yamashii's Partner

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

I'll βʊʀɳ t h i s ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ down

will NOT bow↘↘
I will not bow will NOT break
I will not bow I will not break will shut the ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ away
will NOTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ƒxxxxxx
ɐxxx

xxxx

xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx will NOT f a d e
will take your b r e a t h away s u f f e r

User Image
                                        Everything seemed to be going wrong at once. And Bakura's anger just kept growing as the situation worsened. First Diabound turned into a frog. What the Hell was that about!? And then he got attacked directly while he was preoccupied. Then Shey saved him but that turned sour real fast. Then Diabound reverted to his normal form and Bakura decided enough was enough. "Kill them all. But stay in sight. If they flee let them." he snapped and left Diabound to it. Running to Shey's side.

"Hey Princess, you alright?" Bakura asked, worry seeping into his tone as he knelt at her side. He scanned her for injuries. she seemed a little worse for wear but otherwise fine. Growling in Disgust he turned his attention back to the fleeing fools. They seemed to have made it away safely. Or at least made it away.

"Time to go." he growled out and called Diabound back to him. Then, carrying Shey bridal style he summoned a corridor of darkness and reappeared back in his home in Kul Elna. Walking to his bed he gently set her down and brushed some hair from her face. letting out a sigh he turned to find his medical kit to deal with both of their injuries, limping some from the wound he had gotten when Diabound had been hit with fire.

₤σҫαϮɩση { Agrahbah ;; Kul Elna ;; his house }
                                        Ͼσɱϸαηɏ { Shey, }
                                        ѲѲϾ { }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas