Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
cloudstrifeblade
((Kingdom hearts is the best game ever!!!!!!))

i agree!!!!!(you're name is now on the thing welcome to the thread!!!)(did u read the story line??)
DevilsOffspring90
cloudstrifeblade
((Kingdom hearts is the best game ever!!!!!!))

i agree!!!!!(you're name is now on the thing welcome to the thread!!!)(did u read the story line??)
((thx and yeah i think its awsome))
hi there
can't wait till Com and KH2

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Grave Kabane
hi there

com???
Hey everybody! I can't wait til KH 2 either. It's gonna rock!
DevilsOffspring90
Grave Kabane
hi there

com???

CoM aka. chain of memories he he it fills the gap betwwen kh and kh2
kh yay!!!!!!

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
~X Rag Doll X~
kh yay!!!!!!

hello!!!
DevilsOffspring90
Okay now that all that info is out in the open lets get this story line started!!!

This is the story that i have so far:

A boy lay on the beach sleeping. He had light brown hair and blue eye's (that you couldn't see because he was asleep). As he slept a girl with neck length short redish pinkish hair ran towards him "Sora!!" she yelled. The boy woke up in an instant "whoa" he said, "that was the weirdest dream". "Sora you lazy bum!!! I knew i'd find you snoozing around here!" said the girl. "No! this big black thing swallowed me up!!! I couldn't breath i couldn't Ow!!" he exclamed as Kairi flicked him on the head "yeah right!" she said "it wasn't a dream" said Sora,"or was it?"
"Hey you two" said a boy with sylver chin-length hair, "so... i guess i'm the only one working on the raft, and your just as lazy as he is" he said pointing to Sora but facing Kairi. "So you noticed sweatdrop " said Kairi. "Hey Sora" he then says throwing Sora a log. "whoa! don't do that Riku!!" said Sora catching it. "come on!" said Kairi, "lets finish it together!!!" she then smiled. "I'll race you!!" she said "what?!?!" said Riku sitting down on the sand. "Ready, set, GO!!" shouted Kairi. The two boys then qickly got up and started racing and Kairi came up from behind them.

In a different world not far from there sat 4 people around a table. There were two guys and a two girls. (Cloud, Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie). They we're all talking about the "keyblade master" and what will happen when they find him. "so, what do we know about him??" asked the guy with blond hair and blue eyes. "Well, acording to Ansems reports that we have, we don't know much. We don't know if its a boy or a girl we just know that whoever it is has to have a pure heart" answered the girl with long brown hair. "well, we know one thing" said a girl with black hair, "We know that that counts out you Cloud and you too Leon" Leon frowned "It's Leon!!" he grunted. "touchy, touchy aren't we??" said the girl with black hair. "Oh leave him alone Yuffie!!" said the girl with brown hair. "why are you standing up for Leon, Aerith??" Yuffie asked. "You bother him to much just because of his name!!" answered Aerith. "Your super unusually quiet Cloud, is everything OK??" asked Aerith turning to face him. "Everythings fine" he aswered, "i was just wondering about what's going to happen when we find this so called keyblade master"

In a different dark world not far from the other two an evil mind was at work. Ansem was searching for a way to open the portal of darkness. So darkness could take over all the worlds. He had many people to help him because so many surrendered their hearts to darkness, so many had chosen to give up hope in a moment of fear, so many have loathed others with such a strong hate that darkness swallowed them. Those people, they no longer live in fear but they live to be feared and in a world so harsh it couldn't possibly seem true, but it is. In that cold harsh world another person was ready to break through. This one by the name of Sephiroth. He was trying to become the most powerfull dark leader and nothing would stand in the way of fulfilling his goal...

And this is where we all pick up people!! PM me to let me know what you think of my story!!!

Wow! That's perfect! It sounds just like the real story!
Stands up,"ok so what do we do next?"
Grave Kabane
Stands up,"ok so what do we do next?"

We start rping!!!!!!! YAY!
Sighs,"Well sitting around ain't doing us much"

((lol im listinging to the KH soundtrack))
I love kindom hearts....but scince kairi is taken i dunno who to be shes like my only character i love.....except for riku xp
There's a soundtrack!?!? I know the song Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru (I downloaded it!), but I didn't know there was a whole soundtrack! Yay! Must buy, must buy! *goes on e-bay* CLICK CLICK CLICK! Buy! Buy! Buy! Lol.. blaugh
((Sorry! I have to go again! crying crying crying crying My Mom is about to band me from Gaia, if I stay on another second tonight! Lol, jkjk. Bye!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff