Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Fraisa blinked, "I'm a partial hearted heartless." she said simply.

Mailia sent a white blast and knocked the cat out of the tree, he stared at her in almost fear, "You, you attacked me!"
"Yea, so what do you want me to do about it? you were atagonizing me." she stuck her tounge out at the cheshire cat. (sp?)
Ceencho Vazenia
Mirage did a sort of skip next to Rikku as she walked to the strange ship. Her eyes widened a bit and she looked around, a look of awe on her face. She'd never seen one of these before...were the people inside hostile? Whould they hurt her? It didn't help matters that she was listening to an evil-sounding song as she walked to the ship. It made it seem....hostile...

She face Rikku and wrote, "Is it safe here? Will these people hurt us?" Her eyes were still on the gummi ship in front of them.

Rikku didn't know herself but she managed to take a step, "Maybe their frinedly.." she stumbled. She looked over to Mirage and geustered for her to follow her too. Rikku quietly took a few steps more and then conitued to walk. Suddenly a heartless jumped out, Rikku let out a scream and then fell back, she then relized it was a tiny black heartless and swung her keyblade to finish the little rascal. "Mirage...do you think we should back up?" Rikku asked terrifed to walk more into the ship. She was waiting for Mirage to write her answer when the whole ship shook.
((Brooke, where are we going?))
Mirage seemed surprised by the heartless. 'This strange key that strange man gave me...I suppose this world has different customs, along with different creatures...I don't see a Monster in sight!' She twirled the key-blade for a bit then stopped and switched the music to "Madonna" and started dancing to "La Isla Bonita" as she walked. 'I must learn more about this world, while I am trapped here.' Her thoughts were interrupted by a heartless nearby, watching her with interest and seeming ready to pounce.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
The cat laughed and appeared somewhere else, "what was that.' it made a sound and she wipped around. She took her keyblades out, "Come out!" she called out into the trees. Fraisia looked up at Mirage lazily then blinked, "It's safe... no reason to worry." she stood up and streached a bit... she had read what Mirage wrote fairly easily.
Mirage did a sort of skip next to Rikku as she walked to the strange ship. Her eyes widened a bit and she looked around, a look of awe on her face. She'd never seen one of these before...were the people inside hostile? Whould they hurt her? It didn't help matters that she was listening to an evil-sounding song as she walked to the ship. It made it seem....hostile...

She face Rikku and wrote, "Is it safe here? Will these people hurt us?" Her eyes were still on the gummi ship in front of them.

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
"wierd peoples... cool!" Mailia siad after drinking the potion and following them... she blinked as she got side tracked by a cat, "Huh..."

Dapper Dabbler

Brooke nodded,walked off,and whispered to herself....That was weird.
Rena perked up again and smiled sweetly. Alrighty then, let's go!

Dapper Dabbler

Samurai-Dreamer
bracheal_rubyre
Samurai-Dreamer
((i'm lost... sweatdrop )

((Where did you get lost?I might be able to help.))
((pretty much when all the random people statred showing up sweatdrop ))

((I was confused then too. xd I can tell you where evyone is now...I think.^_^'I know my character and Kei are in Atlantis and I can't keep trac of where everybody else is. whee So I guess that's all the info I can give you...which isn't much. xp ))
bracheal_rubyre
Samurai-Dreamer

((pretty much when all the random people statred showing up sweatdrop ))

Dapper Dabbler

Samurai-Dreamer

Dapper Dabbler

LadyAnaia
bracheal_rubyre
She smiled and nodded trying not to giggle.

((awww! *looks at Sigy* I liek your Chinese one, that's just funny! *laughs* ))

((Thanks.))

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
bracheal_rubyre
She smiled and nodded trying not to giggle.

((awww! *looks at Sigy* I liek your Chinese one, that's just funny! *laughs* ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff