Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Victory

User ImageSweet, secret music ---

Mari couldn’t help but cringe at the sound of the teacher’s yelling. “You’re a lot more patient than I am.” she told Terra with a laugh. She was talking about how Terra still managed to be respectful to the teacher despite the yelling. When he asked her what her favorite class was Mari couldn’t help but look down at her shoes. “Okay, you’re going to think I’m a total nerd,” She said, looking up at Terra and rubbing the back of her neck, “but my favorite class is Microelectronics. I started taking it last semester and, well, I don’t want to brag but I’m pretty good at it and I really like it.” She looked up at him again and laughed. “I bet you didn’t peg me as the kind of girl that was interested in gadgetry, right?” As they walked, she absently adjusted the messenger badge that was pinned to her jacket sleeve. This things fit awkwardly on clothes that weren’t the school uniform.

Sparkling Victory

User Image
Where there is light, there will be darkness...

Riku sighed as he followed his friend into the dining hall. Sora had been begging for some hot chocolate since the moment they started confirming their classes. Riku promised that they’d stop by the dining hall once they were done. He tried to get Kairi to come with them but she was still annoyed about earlier. He grimaced at the memory of the fight they had when he asked her to come. It wasn’t anything big but she could be such a drama queen that it was borderline annoying. Sometimes, Riku wondered if they’d even be friend if they hadn’t grown up together. As Sora made himself a cup of hot chocolate, made with two packets of course, Riku fixed himself a cup of tea. He turned and scanned the room for an empty table. He and Sora spotted Rivasis at the same time.
“Oh, there’s that girl from earlier. Ri, right?” Sora glanced up at Riku, “C’mon, let’s go sit with her.”
Before Riku could say anything Sora was already making a bee line for the table that Ri was at. With a little sigh, Riku followed. The two of them reached the table that the same time. Sora beamed at Ri as way of a greeting. “Sorry, mind if we sit here?” Riku asked, placing his hand on the back of a free chair.
If you want something bad enough you'll do it. There is no room for failure.
User Image
"Really?" Terra turned to look at Mari when she said her favorite class. "That's actually quite impressive. I would have pegged you as someone who is into Marine Bio over mechanics." Terra shrugged as he made his guess. "I bet that would come in handy with most things though. Being good with gadgets I mean." He had always thought the way things worked was interesting. Not interesting enough to want to make a hobby out of it, but definitely enough to where he liked to know how they worked.
An idea suddenly popped in Terra's head. "So what is the physical curriculum like here?"

~You'll be awakened from birth, by sleep.~
User Image
***~~**~~***

~Your future is what you make of it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.~

Ri looked to her right, where she heard her name being called. As soon as she had turned though Sora was already sitting in a chair and greeting her very enthusiastically. She laughed and said hello as well, bringing her feet to the floor and sitting up right. She also noticed Riku join them. "Go right ahead, you don't need to ask." She answered honestly. Ri loved to have company to talk too, especially when it involved someone she did not know very well. It wasn't as if she was a social butterful, but more or less she like learning about people and listening to a new story of someone.
"I guess other students are starting to get the same idea about coming here. It's deffinitly nice being out of the cold and away from the principal. Haha." Ri sipped on her drink lightly since it was still hot and looked up at both boys. "So how goes your day so far? Ready to leave yet?"

Sparkling Victory

Mari shrugged a little bit and gave a little smile at Terra’s remark. Though it wasn’t really anything much she sort of took it as a compliment. Compliments always flustered her just a little bit. It was a little funny that he had thought she’d be interested in marine studies. Mari had always liked water and things of that nature, but she hadn’t mentioned it at all. It made her a little proud that he had managed to pick up on it somehow. “Physical curriculum? You mean like P.E? We’ve got a few basic classes and then there are the sports teams. But, if you want to get some serious training, your best bet is going to be the clubs. We’ve got a club for just about everything too. It never stops taking me by surprise really.” Mari placed a hand on Terra’s elbow and steered him up a flight of stairs. “What kind of combat are you interested in?” She asked, letting go of his arm once they were on the third floor. She assumed that he was asking about combat classes. Terra was clearly strong and had a fighter’s stance. But she'd been wrong before.

Sparkling Victory

User Image
Where there is light, there will be darkness...

Riku took a seat, saying a quiet thanks. He couldn’t help but be polite, it was how he was raised. Among his closer friends, his manners became a little more casual but it was still a hard habit to break. “I’m definitely ready to leave. Just gotta wait for the half day mark.” He checked the watch on his wrist. “Two and a half hours.” He announced the time for everyone else’s benefit.
Sora stirred his hot chocolate and nodded in an animated manner. “I would love to go home, but Riku won’t let me leave yet. All kinds of kids leave early the first day and don’t get caught. It’s hardly skipping.” At this point he was talkig more to Riku than he was to Rivasis.
Riku shook his head and took a drink of his tea. “Forget it Sora.” He said flatly before turning his attention back to Ri. “So, how’s your day gone so far?” He ask, giving a polite smile. He figured that since he seemed to be running into this girl rather often he might as well try and make friends.
User Image
Terra thought about it for a moment. He wasn't too sure what he wanted to do or say really. He liked sports, but he also liked the idea of training. "You know, I'm not too sure yet actually. I just know I like doing something physical. I might check out the clubs." Terra smiled at Mari. As they finally reached in what felt like forever, Terra came to his last two rooms of classes. He read them off the paper. "Chemistry and... math. Great.." He muttered to himself under his breath. At least the classes were close by each other so he would not have to walk far. And maybe Aqua would be in one of his classes.. Terra changed his thought direction and read off the classroom numbers. "Alright, well if you want you can wait and I'll be like five minutes. Then maybe we could hang out.. Or I could just catch you later since I know you have a job to do." Terra suggested to Mari

User Image
***~~**~~***

"It's been quiet. I have not seen many people today, but I was going to go to see the lacross coach before we can leave. I wanted to see when try-outs would be this year." Ri swirled the drink in her cup idly. "Though if it's going to be a bad winter this year it might be moved to the indoor arena in Destiny's town. Since Twilight doesn't have a big enough one after all...
The door opened again and a few more students stepped into the dining hall. "Goodness it's so cold outside." One girl shivered and rubbed her arms. "You should have brought a better jacket then Namine.." Ri looked over to see two girls, one with long blond hair and the other with short black hair. They were idly talking to themselves when they spotted Sora, and began walking over.

Sparkling Victory

Mari gave a little nod. “Don’t worry, I’ll wait right here,” she pointed at the ground and smirked a little, “I’m so proud that you’ve grown enough to do this on your own.” She had no clue why, but she felt really comfortable around Terra. She had only met the guy about an hour ago, and Mari was generally a pretty stand offish person. But something about him made her feel at ease. They just seemed to click. “After you’ve confirmed these classes we can go get something from the dining hall. It should be pretty empty right now so it’ll be a good first exposure. Besides, I could use a break before I go back to shuffling paperwork to and fro for the teachers. But enough about that,” she gave a little wave of her hand to emphasize her topic transition, “go talk to your teachers. I’ll be right here.”

Sparkling Victory

User Image

Sora glanced over his shoulder instinctively when he heard the door open. When he realized who it was he turned back around quickly and sank down in his chair a little bit. “Oh great...” he mumbled, pouting a little bit. Though Sora was possibly one of the nicest people around, he wasn’t immune to annoyances. He wasn’t to thrilled at the thought of being in the company of Xion. For some reason the girl just creeped him out. He couldn’t shake the feeling that she was somehow obsessed with him. He glanced over at Riku, how just gave him a helpless shrug. Sora slouched further in his chair and took a big drink from his mug. It looked like there was nothing he could do but grin and bear it. He took a few moments to prepare himself. Sora knew that he was a generally bright person, so clamming up was weird for him. He had to take a little time to get his less than honest enthusiasm ready and convincing enough.
User Image
***~~**~~***

Ri raised an eyebrow as Sora sank down. "Uh.. does he normally do this?" She asked out loud to no one but Riku in-particular. These girls seemed nice, they couldn't be that bad right? The girl with the short black hair walked over and stood next to, who Ri assumed, to be Namine. Xion folded her hands together in front of her and game a smile. "Hey Sora, how have you been? I have not seen you in a while." Namine didn't say much but smiled.

Sparkling Victory

User Image

Riku just shook his head and busied himself with drinking his tea. He was trying to tell Ri that they’d talk about it later. Sora straightened up a little bit in his seat and gave Xion a smile. Not a big smile, but not that it was that different. He turned a little bit in his seat to make sure that his back was definitely not pointed at Xion. A gesture that seemed polite, but it really just made him feel safer. “I’ve been good. Just, you know, running around all day trying to get this school stuff in order. Uh, what about you? How are you?” He took another long drink from his hot chocolate. Though at this rate, he’d be out of a drink soon and then have nothing to help him cover up his awkward pauses. He could excuse himself to make another drink but that brought up the risk of her following him. Sora forced himself not to run in mind in circles about this.
User Image
***~~**~~***

Xion smiled and turned to look at Namine. "It's been a bit too cold out. I've never really been a fan of it since it always seems so sad. I hope I at least have good classes and know people in them. But if not I still have you and Namine as friends." Namine made a bit of a face that screamed 'please no' while Xion was not looking. Ri really didn't know what to say to the spectacle she was watching unfold in front of her. She did notice that Sora was drinking his coco offley fast, but before she could direct her attention else where Xion stepped closer to Sora. "Hey if you want I can get you more Coco, since you're almost out and all." She blushed and diverted her eyes in a girlish way, hoping Sora would say yes.

Sparkling Victory

User Image

Sora nearly choked on his hot chocolate. He had a small coughing fit and set the mug on the table. “No, no, no. No. No.” He said quickly, waving away the suggestion. “That’s fine. I mean, that’s nice of you, and everything, but that’s fine. Because, I actually have to get going. I actually just remembered that I have to go tell my friend something and well, she’s a messenger, so. You know, she could be anywhere so, I really should go find her.” All the while he was talking, Sora was busy getting up out of his chair and buttoning his coat. He had no idea what he was saying, to be honest. “I’ll see you guys later though,” He smiled at everyone before giving Riku a strangely pointed look. Riku nodded slightly and watched as Sora turned on his heels and walked with a purpose out of the dining hall doors that lead to the rest of the basement.
User Image

Terra stepped out of his Chemistry class, having already checked in with Math he was now free to go do whatever untill the half way mark of the day. Like promised he saw Mari waiting for him in the middle of the hallway. he walked over and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry it took so long. It's not even the first day and the Chemistry teacher, Mr. Tesla lost the student check list. So he had to find it. He seems nice though." Terra inclined his head towards to stairs. "Still up for the dining hall?" He smiled and waited for Mari before walking off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces