Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Wife

The Sphinxy
((You know I was thinking about it and it would be rather difficult to transition the rp's current plot into the roadtrip idea. XD So I was thinking to making it easier, we can just start over with the plot being the roadtrip one if that's cool. Aqua and the others can get in on it too. Everyone can start over in the same rv going on a roadtrip across the Kingdom Hearts worlds or something. Ooh, and we can make a flying rv too since that would be the only way to get to other worlds. lol))

(sounds fine by me)

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
OrgXIII_Cierien
The Sphinxy
((You know I was thinking about it and it would be rather difficult to transition the rp's current plot into the roadtrip idea. XD So I was thinking to making it easier, we can just start over with the plot being the roadtrip one if that's cool. Aqua and the others can get in on it too. Everyone can start over in the same rv going on a roadtrip across the Kingdom Hearts worlds or something. Ooh, and we can make a flying rv too since that would be the only way to get to other worlds. lol))

(sounds fine by me)

((I'm game if everyone else is....A road trip with Zane, Hane, and Vincent.....Ya this will be something.

Vincent:... I am not going.

Hane: Count me out as well I hate everyone.

Zane: Hane you have no choice since I'm going and Vincent...I will put money down that Yuffie will be able to get you to go.

......Okay then....Like I said I'm game and....I'm sure I can get them all to go.))

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((I'm trying to think how to start this and my idea is to start with everyone already in the rv and someone could be driving while everyone else wakes up or is doing something. We could even make it a random character driving that we don't need to rp much. lol))

Beloved Wife

(That sounds like fun to me.)

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Gah, I'm sorry that I haven't started the roadtrip roleplay yet. I'll make an intro post now))

Xia Malificia- The Tempting Rose
User Image
I can tell you're looking at me, I know what you see.
Any closer and you'll feel the heat...

Xia was asleep in an giant RV that packed everyone from the Organization plus more if they happened to grab more people along the way. The Superior decided after everyone was revived to go on a roadtrip across worlds which was kind of random but it sounded like lots of fun so everyone agreed to it. They left early in the morning which wasn't pleasant for the Tempting Rose of the Organization as she wasn't a morning person so the second she found her room in the rv (which was decorated in roses of course) she went back to sleep.

It had been awhile since she was sleeping and the pinkette decided to finally wake up. Stretching she slowly got out of bed, brushed her long hair, then walked out still in her pajamas which was a spaghetti strapped pink silk nightgown that barely touched her knees and fuzzy pink slippers. Yawning she went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for some food.

User Image
You don’t have to pretend that you didn’t notice me.
Every look will make it hard to breathe...

Beloved Wife

Xinea

Xinea had been up for had gotten up early just like everyday. He was sitting on one of the couches that was in the RV reading one of the books that he brought with him. So far on this trip there wasn't much to do besides read. At least at the castle there were missions to go on. He wasn't quite sure as to why Xemnas wanted to go on this worlds-wide trip in the first place. Why knows, maybe it was so that the newly formed Organization could bond or something like that. But as of right now, nothing was going on besides driving and more driving.

Beloved Wife

Cierien

The one day Xemnas had gathered every Organization XIII member in the meeting room because he had an announcement. He told the that since they were getting new members to rebuild the Organization that they should do something to connect Organization members better. Since Cierien was the first newest member when the Organization reformed, she asked him what he had in mind for them to do. Even though Cierien asked the question. Xemnas directed his answer to all of the member. He had told them that they were going to go on a "road trip" and visit all of the world. A lot of the members didn't seem to like the idea, but knew they had no choice but to go. As for Cierien, she agreed to go along with the idea, but she wasn't quite sure if this was the best was for the Organization to bond.

The day of the road trip. Everyone was packed and read to go. Xemnas had rented a very large RV that looked like a ship of some sort. It had a kitchen, living room, game room, a small library, bedrooms and bathrooms for everyone, and a few other little touches here and there. Most of Cierien's time was spent in her room or in the library.

The one day, Cierien was still fast asleep in her bed. The day before Xemnas had asked her to come to his room. She wasn't sure what he wanted, but when she got there. Xemnas asked her how things were going for her. She told him that things seemed to be going alright. As the day went on they continued talking about different things. Ever since Xemnas first recruited her, Cierien enjoyed the time she got to spend with him. She was actually surprised that he asked her to join in the first place, especially since she had a heart. But, she enjoyed every day since.

Beloved Wife

(So, I have a question. Do you guys still think that I should RP as Xemnas and Vexen? Or do you think I should see if I can find someone else to RP as them in here?)

King Champion

(
Doom55555

Yuffie:
Sweet! Road trip! Lets go!
*sneaks in rv, dragging Aqua*

Aqua:
surprised

Yuffie!
*drags me*

Me:
XD

*takes Nori's hand*

Nori:
Yay! ^_^

*takes Vincent's hand and looks up at him innocently*

Are you coming with us?

Me:
You know what... I have never tried rping as a guy... maybe I should try it and replace him with Nori. What do you guys think?

Aqua:
*blinks and frowns*
Angel..

Nori:
*saddens*
But...

???:
I'll take her, if you guys can't afford one more..

Me:
: o *gasps* never mind! Never mind! <3
OMG... if its you of course...*has a fangirl moment and sighs, then faints*

???:
! Whoa!

*runs and catches me*
Uhh... will she be alright?...

Yuffie:
Yeah. She's totally fine, man. -_-ll )

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Zane stood next to the RV ship thing and knocked on it a few times. "Huh this thing is big...But is it strong enough to handle Hane if he get's out?" Zane sighed and looked around again. He had no idea what Xemnas was planning. Why would he invite him on this road trip when there deal was to stay out of each others way. Zane then smiles though. "Well Aqua is coming along as well so there's a plus. I just hope none of the nobodies try to make a move on her" Zane's eye's change colors. "Or there going to wish they never lost there hearts."

((Vincent: *Looks at Nori then where Yuffie went.* ... I am the only one who can keep Yuffie out of too much trouble so yes I am going as well.

Zane: Hay whos the ??? guy....Last time we saw that it was Vincent.

Hane: Ya and we didn't want him at all.

Everyone shut up for the moment I'm trying to think how Vincent is going to appear.... Yuffie could have him tied up and drag him there...she seems to be the only one who could do that to him.))

King Champion

(
Doom55555

Nori:
*hugs Vincent*
Yay! <3

???:
*blinks at Zane and rubs the back of his neck chuckling a bit at Hane's remark*

I'm Ventus. But, you guys could call me Ven.

Me:
Ven... <3 *is still out of it*

Ventus:
*looks down at me and is uncomfortable and doesn't know what to do with a passed out fangirl in his arms*

^_^ll
Um..any of you guys know Aqua?

Aqua:
: o
Ven!

*runs and hugs him*

Ven:
Aqua!

Aqua:
*tears up*
Ven you're... you're...

Ven:
*pats her back*

oh boy.... Ha ha ha ha... ^_^
hey, Aqua.. you ok?

Aqua:
*sniffles*
I'm... ok.. ;~; *smiles and ruffles his hair*

You hopeless sleepy head..

Ven:
^_^ ha ha ha ha ha...

Aqua:
*chuckles lightly*

Ven:
Uh Aqua..?

Aqua:
*wipes tear*
Hmm?

Ven:
Would you mind...?
*looks down at unconscious me*

Aqua:
Oh... sure. *smiles and points keyblade*
Esuna.

Me:
*yawns*
What happened...?
*looks at Aqua*

Ven:
*blinks at me*
Hey. Are you alright?

Me:
o///o

*nods slowly*
^////^

Yuffie:
Can we start already?

Nori:
*chimes in*
Road trip, Road trip!

Me:
I need to work on a layout for you, Ven... <3

Ven:
Alright. Can you stand up?

Me:
^////^
yeah

Ven:
*offers his hand*
Here, I'll help you up.

Me:
*takes hand*

Ven:
*pulls me up carefully*
Alright, easy. Don't get up too fast. Take your time.

Me:
^////^

Ven:
There. : )
How are you feeling now?

Me:
Amazing... <3

Ven:
*chuckles and puts his hands behind his head*
So, you got a name?

Me:
I'm Angel... welcome to the rp..

Ven:
Thanks ^_^
Its nice to meet you by the way.

Me:
^////^ um.. you too.. I'm going to go work on your layout.
uh..see you around...

Ven:
^_^ sure. I'll be here if you need me.
*waves*

Me:
*walks away sighing deeply*
heart heart heart heart heart heart )

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
OrgXIII_Cierien

((It's up to you really. If you can find someone to roleplay as Xemnas or Vexen (or one for each) it could help in the fact you won't have to keep track of so many characters (like I'm figuring out the hard way in my elemental fortress roleplay. XD). And it will be nice to have more people in the roleplay. =D

I was thinking about how to get the keybladers in the rv and I think instead of having them start off in the rv cause that would be odd I was thinking it would be funnier if the Organization stopped somewhere and ran into them and after something happens they decide to take them with them or something I don't know. lol))

Xia Malificia - The Tempting Rose
User Image

Xia got out cereal and sat down at the table to eat it, not really paying attention to anyone around her yet as she wasn't fully awake just yet. When she finished she went back to her room to dress, passing by a boy on a couch. She entered and took a quick shower. When she came out she summoned vines, using her dark portal to bring them out so it didn't make holes in the rv. The vines grabbed her a black dress and she slipped it on while others brought out brushes and brushed her long pink locks. When she decided she looked perfect in the mirror she left again and strode down the hallways, a smile on her face. She walked past the boy again and took a glance at him before striding towards the front of the rv to see where it was they were stopping first.

User Image

Beloved Wife

The Sphinxy
OrgXIII_Cierien

((It's up to you really. If you can find someone to roleplay as Xemnas or Vexen (or one for each) it could help in the fact you won't have to keep track of so many characters (like I'm figuring out the hard way in my elemental fortress roleplay. XD). And it will be nice to have more people in the roleplay. =D

I was thinking about how to get the keybladers in the rv and I think instead of having them start off in the rv cause that would be odd I was thinking it would be funnier if the Organization stopped somewhere and ran into them and after something happens they decide to take them with them or something I don't know. lol))

Xia Malificia - The Tempting Rose
User Image

Xia got out cereal and sat down at the table to eat it, not really paying attention to anyone around her yet as she wasn't fully awake just yet. When she finished she went back to her room to dress, passing by a boy on a couch. She entered and took a quick shower. When she came out she summoned vines, using her dark portal to bring them out so it didn't make holes in the rv. The vines grabbed her a black dress and she slipped it on while others brought out brushes and brushed her long pink locks. When she decided she looked perfect in the mirror she left again and strode down the hallways, a smile on her face. She walked past the boy again and took a glance at him before striding towards the front of the rv to see where it was they were stopping first.

User Image

Xinea

As Xinea was reading his book there were a few times he noticed one of the Organization members walk by him twice. He of course didn't pay much mind to her since he was too busy reading his book. The second time he passed her he did glance in her direction as she made her way to the front of the RV. Once she was out of site, Xinea went back to reading his book.

(I may do that and see if I can get other Organization XIII members as well. I wonder if Ash will still RP as Axel?)

King Champion

(Phew... sorry guys been busy... and having trouble with Ven's layout pics... the best ones always seem to be pics of him sleeping... why?

Aqua:
*shakes her head*

Ven:
*rubs the back of his head*
^_^ll sorry.

Me:
But I did the best that i could with these ones for his layout...

But I did have trouble... the first one was too small and I enlarged it the best I could without it getting too blurry... and the other one, the same, but only with shrinking it... That's the smallest I could get it down.. :/

Yuffie:
*chuckles*
What's up Ven? Camera shy? xD

Ven:
*shakes his head*
: o ... Actually, I think wierdos just happen to sneak pictures of me when I'm asleep more than anything else...

Aqua:
Ven, that's just because we hardly get a chance to take pictures of you when you're awake... its true training wears you down a little, but you decide to sleep for hours, afterwards... especially the days we don't have missions.
*chuckles*

Ven:
hey... gimme, a break, Aqua.. its a good way to recover energy. You should try it sometime.

Aqua:
No thanks Ven, if I did that, I'd be just as hopeless.
*laughs and gently ruffles his hair*

Ven:
x D

Aww Aqua!

Me:
Yay so, I'm done with layouts now, but I have a question... how in the world are all of my characters going to come in? They are all followers of light... and the organization won't like them... how will we make a scenario in order for them to come along?

Could there have been a treaty among them, and they maybe were sent to go monitor them just in case... since the org. Is going around the worlds and ven and aqua are supposed to maintain the balance...

Or maybe the organization kidnaps them for something??

I have no clue...)

Beloved Wife

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx
(Phew... sorry guys been busy... and having trouble with Ven's layout pics... the best ones always seem to be pics of him sleeping... why?

Aqua:
*shakes her head*

Ven:
*rubs the back of his head*
^_^ll sorry.

Me:
But I did the best that i could with these ones for his layout...

But I did have trouble... the first one was too small and I enlarged it the best I could without it getting too blurry... and the other one, the same, but only with shrinking it... That's the smallest I could get it down.. :/

Yuffie:
*chuckles*
What's up Ven? Camera shy? xD

Ven:
*shakes his head*
: o ... Actually, I think wierdos just happen to sneak pictures of me when I'm asleep more than anything else...

Aqua:
Ven, that's just because we hardly get a chance to take pictures of you when you're awake... its true training wears you down a little, but you decide to sleep for hours, afterwards... especially the days we don't have missions.
*chuckles*

Ven:
hey... gimme, a break, Aqua.. its a good way to recover energy. You should try it sometime.

Aqua:
No thanks Ven, if I did that, I'd be just as hopeless.
*laughs and gently ruffles his hair*

Ven:
x D

Aww Aqua!

Me:
Yay so, I'm done with layouts now, but I have a question... how in the world are all of my characters going to come in? They are all followers of light... and the organization won't like them... how will we make a scenario in order for them to come along?

Could there have been a treaty among them, and they maybe were sent to go monitor them just in case... since the org. Is going around the worlds and ven and aqua are supposed to maintain the balance...

Or maybe the organization kidnaps them for something??

I have no clue...)

(I think Sphinyx was saying that they run into the other people and something happens that they now join or something like that.

Cierien: We're you thinking about doing an idea with me?

<.<>.> yes

Xemnas: so is Vexen and myself still going to be with you or is someone else going to be us.

Depends.

Xemnas: on

if I can find someone to be you two or not

Cierien: so let me get this straight, what happened in the old idea never happened. Or is that idea being put on hold

Maybe on hold, but you're not preggers in this one.

Cierien: okay

Xemnas: -looks away- you chose him over me

Cierien: you said you'll still be there for me and also you said you needed time

Xemnas: -sighs- I know. It just hurt

Where is Vexen anyways

Xemnas: I think he's either with Kyon or just busy in the lab

Ok. Welp, hopefully we'll get more people here

Cierien & Xemnas: yeah)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items