Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. This RP is really Quite fun !
Now here is the story..........
Sora is stranded on earth. Donald and goofy have turned in to a real duck and dog. Donald flew south far the winter and goofy got cot by the dog catcher. So Sora has to find a place to stay and get a job so he can get goofy from the pond then wait ot the winter for donald to come back. Soras friends came looking for him but got shot down and got tranded too. Now Riku, cloud, Leon, Kairi,And the others have ot find sora befor the government does because if the gov. finds him they will kill him cuase the gov. is being cotroled by the heartless.

Sora biggrin eeNee

riku:

cloud:

Leon:

Aerth:

Kairi:

and anyone who wants to be there oun person they made up.

Rules:
1.no god mode

2.there is cursing but keep it to a minimem.

3.Try not to annoy enyone too much.

O.k let's play. Just tell me who you wnat to be and I'll put you in the spot.
bump blaugh
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump blaugh blaugh blaugh
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
thehthehthehthehthehyhrhyhrhyhrhyhrhyhrhyhrhyhrhyhthehthehthehthehthehthehthehthfhthfhthfhghthfhthght6hfhthghthfh scream blaugh 3nodding smile
if you like cheese the fart really loud blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalafhthrhfhthrhfhthrhfhthrhffhfhththththththththththththththfhfhfhfhfhfhddhdhsshshhwhswheehdhhrrh sweatdrop blaugh 3nodding xd smile biggrin whee wink
asdfffffffffffffffffjkl;;;;;;;;;;;;;;asdffjkl;asdfffffffffffffffffffffffffasdfjkl;asdfjkl;asdfjkl;awsedrftfgjkl;liiiiiiiuuuuu 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
ddddeeeeffffffffaaaaaeeehhhhhhgggfffdddsssaaaaawwqqqqzzzzxxvvmmopluuyyttrrdsfghjkkkkkk biggrin smile xd 3nodding blaugh whee wink biggrin smile xd sweatdrop
thththrheeeeeheeeehehdhrrhhrhdhshshtrhfvhhvhfhdhhhshrhrhththrrrrrrrrrrrhfhrhrhffhthfhthghvhghthfhthfhth sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
Hmm.. sounds interesting... Can i be either Cloud of Leon?
Quote:
Hmm.. sounds interesting... Can i be either Cloud of Leon?
Yes. which one?
((Hey, may I be Kairi?))
Quote:
((Hey, may I be Kairi?))
shor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items