Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
ωhat if I told you there was a place where many heartless nobodies and other sorts of people walked? What if I told you they were trapped? Would you believe me? Would you join the fun? Well Kingdom Hearts ღ Hotel is the place! Here the owners have kidnapped people from many worlds. Trapped them with a spell! Now portals, transportation spells and gummi ships just don't work. People now must check in or sleep on the floor!

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
ωelcome to...

Kingdom Hearts ღ Hotel! Hello I am Jessica and here with me is Roe. We are the owners of the fine place! Now for your enjoyment we've stolen only the finest of Kingdom Hearts characters! They will be staying with us here. Got any questions? Feel free to ask! Remember now, this is non-profit!

Now would you like to hear about this building? Well on the first floor we have a dinning hall, with free meals three times a day and snacks at any time. We've got an in-door and out-door swimming pool. A game room, a lounge, ball room... and some other stuff I really can't remember. We then have 13 floors above that and 14 rooms on each. This gives us a total of 14 floors and 182 rooms. Just because we have that many rooms doesn't mean we'll use them all!

If there is anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask either I or Roe. Enjoy your stay.

- Jessica & Roe

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Яules

1 - Follow Gaia ToS
2 - No cybering, God-Modding, auto-hitting or power play.
3 - PM your profiles to Yunas broken heart or Kairi of Nothing
4 - You must be accepted to be able to play/post
5 - Keep cursing to a minimum
6 - Proper grammar please! Be literate! Type out your actions, do NOT use ** for actions, put thoughts in italics and speech in " ".
7 - Title kingdom hearts profiles "Heart", Final fantasy "fantasy", Disney "Disney", and OC "Original".
8 - Yunas broken heart is the owner of this RP and Kairi of Nothing is the co-owner. We are the Goddesses of this RP so what we say goes!
9 - We have the right to remove, add, or change any rules.
10 - Keep things PG-13
11 - If you won't be able to post, let us know so we don't remove your character.
12 - Don't just post a few times and leave.
13 - If you want to quit, let us know so we can remove your character.
14 - Place OOCs in [[ ]] (( )) { }.
15 - Stay in character, third person point of view.
16 - You may have a maximum of three characters.
17 - Do not PM us over every little thing, if you have any questions; leave a comment on our profile.
18 - List ALL skills and abilities. If you need to change anything let us know, but please, only if it's important.
19 - Be nice to the other users
20 - No yaoi or yuri! Sorry! Don't have anything against it I just want a good kingdom hearts feeling from this! We all know disney is homophobic!
21 - You may only have one OC
22 - NEVER TRY TO BRIBE US! It will fail. Also you will be banned from our role-play. Thank you gifts are different, but we aren't asking for anything.
23 - Tell us when you change your username!

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Єxtra info.

FF characters- Here if you have an ff character they can be more like their final fantasy self, their kingdom hearts self or a strange mass up of both!

Floors- The floors are as followed. The Ground Floor (GF), First floor, Second floor etc. To the 13th floor. Each floor gets better as it goes up except for floor 13. Floor 13 has leaky roofs and heartless that listen to no one. Once in a while these heartless get to the lower floors but this is rare.

Rooms- The rooms are number as followed. This first room on the first floor is 0101. The second room on the first floor is 0102. The rest of the rooms follow the same rule: Floor number then room number.

Mods and Admin- Mods and Admins have OCs that work there who are 'higher up'. These OCs are not apart of the five OCs people may create.

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
[b]On the controller is:[/b] ((Username))
[b]On screen I'm:[/b] ((Character's name))
[b]I'm starting at:[/b] ((Character's age))
[b]The manual says I'm:[/b] ((Gender))
[b]In the past games I've:[/b] ((History))
[b]On the screen you see:[/b] ((Image only))
[b]I was programed to be:[/b] ((Personality))
[b]My weapon of choice is:[/b] ((Weapons))
[b]The skills I've learned are:[/b] ((Character's Ablility and any other Skills))
[b]Here I am a:[/b] ((guest or worker?))
[b]My room is:[/b] ((Room number))
[b]My theme song is:[/b] ((Optional, can't have the save theme song as someone else.))
[b]My color is:[/b] ((Post color, can't have the same post color as someone else))
[b]Just so you know:[/b] ((Other information about your character))

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
₳ccepted Ðisney

On the controller is: ((clown - - B E L T))
On screen I'm: ((Jim Hawkens))
I'm starting at: ((15))
The manual says I'm: ((Male))
In the past games I've: ((Well, Jim was a pretty...um, hyper kid when he was little. His father was a big spacer, so he wouldn't be home a good period of the time. So it made him kind of sad...y'know, since he couldn't see him at all. But when Jim was a pre-teen, his father went on another trip, leaving him and his mother behind...and never came back. So ever since, Jim has been getting himself and trouble, hasn't cared much about his future, and...has gotten himself in trouble. Then he went on this big space expedition to find this place called Treasure Planet. To make a long story short, he helped find the huge bundles of mullah and became a hero! 8D))
On the screen you see: User Image
I was programed to be: ((Um, let's see. Jim's pretty caring, I guess. He's also somewhat careless and it's been shown that he kind of takes a while to get used to people. Well, yeah.))
My weapon of choice is: ((...His hands?))
The skills I've learned are: ((He's a solar surfing pro. 8D))
Here I am a: ((Guest))
My room is: ((2o7))
My theme song is: ((Bet you didn't see this song coming))
My color is: ((1f4a91))
Just so you know: ((He was kind of born in the future, I guess. And he likes to solar surf. 8D))

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
₳ccepted Қingdom Ңearts

On the controller is:Kairi of Noting
On screen I'm:Kairi
I'm starting at:15
The manual says I'm:Female
In the past games I've:I lived on Desitny Island with Sora, Riku and the others. I went looking for Sora and got lost on the way found some new friends and now I'm living in this Hotel.
On the screen you see:User Image
I was programed to be:Fun loving, kind, always smiling, never backing down and always there for others.
My weapon of choice is:Kairi's Keyblade.
The skills I've learned are:Magic, knows the Drives of Valor, Wisdom and Master.
Here I am a:Guest
My room is:0606-
My theme song is:Kairis Theme
My color is:Purple
Just so you know:She really likes Sora

On the controller is: Neko Yaoi Elf
On screen I'm: Xion
I'm starting at: 14
The manual says I'm: Female
In the past games I've: *SPOILERS*

Xion is a clone of Sora, made by Xemnas, just in case they weren't able to get control of Sora. She looks like Kairi (from kingdom Hearts 1) because Kairi is Sora's most important memory. She is the fourteenth member or Organization XIII, and she is also close friends with Axel and Roxas. After meeting Riku, at beast's castle Xion ran away from the organization.
I was programed to be: Xion is a happy girl, who likes to be around her friends. When she thinks about her existence, and how she is different from the other nobodies she tends to get a bit depressed. She also went a little crazy when she found out what she really was.
My weapon of choice is: Keyblade
The skills I've learned are: Dark Portals, and other nobody powers
Here I am a: Guest
My room is: 0614
My theme song is: Missing
My color is: Dark Blue
Just so you know: She likes sea salt ice cream, Twilight Town, and Destiny Islands.

On the controller is: Hau_Omochikaerii_14
On screen I'm: Roxas
I'm starting at: about 15
The manual says I'm: male
In the past games I've: been sora's nobody so whatever he's done so have i.
I was programed to be: kind and friendly. Can be very defensive at times.
My weapon of choice is: oblivion and oathkeeper
The skills I've learned are: possibly every skill sora has i have.
Here I am a: guest
My room is: 0205
My theme song is: Roxas's theme
My color is: Blue
Just so you know: N/a

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
₳ccepted Ғinal Ғantasy

On the controller is: Yunas broken heart
On screen I'm: Yuna
I'm starting at: 19 years old
In the past games I've: Well, first I was a summoner who save a world from Sin. The I was a sphere hunter who save a world from Vegnagun. Then I worked for Maleficent. After she ditched I helped out Leon and gave Sora the gulwing Keybalde. Finally I came to work in Kingdom Hearts Hotel!
I was programed to be: I am friendly, and love adventure. I've got a thing for treasure! I'm fairy energetic and pretty happy. I'm a bit of a softy!
My weapon of choice is: Now that depends on the dess sphere doesn't it?
The skills I've learned are: Once again! Dress sphere! Oh yeah I can sort of swirl in and out of places.
Here I am a: Worker!
My room is: 1204
My theme song is: Real Emotion
My color is: Deep pink.
Just so you know: We're being payed with treasure and spheres!

On the controller is: Neko Yaoi Elf
On screen I'm: Aerith
I'm starting at: 22
In the past games I've: I first grew up in Midgar. I'm an ancient, and so I was watched by the government. I fell for a soldier named Zack, and not long after he died I did as well. I was then reincarnated and born in Radiont Garden. I grew up as a normal child there, that is until my home was destroied and we had to flee to Trevers Town. After Sora locked Kingdom Hearts Me and my friends moved back home. I'm part of the restoration committee.
I was programmed to be: Aerith is very kind and wise. She likes to think things through before acting, and hardly gets angry. Though she has a playful side she knows how to act mature. She is also very motherly when she's around younger people.
My weapon of choice is: Staff/Pole
The skills I've learned are: She is a healer
My room is: 0203
My color is: Crimson
Just so you know: She has a love for flowers, and sells them.

On the controller is: Princess_libbeth
On screen I'm: Queen Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
I'm starting at: 18
In the past games I've: escaped from the destruction of my home, seen my mother die, looked just like the late Princess of Alexandria so i got my horn taken away and made into the new Princess Garnet, ran away from home at age 16, traveled the world with an amazing guy who i end up falling in love with (Zidane! YAY ^^), Saved my Queendom, became queen, and somewhere in between end up marrying Zidane by some sort of frog? hehe.
I was programed to be: A bit controlling, strong willed, stubborn, kinda shy, loves animals, nice, can be over-protected, and can be scared easily.
My weapon of choice is: White Magic Staff.
The skills I've learned are: White Magic (including Trance) and Summoning.
Here I am a: guest.
My room is: 0402
My theme song is: Melodie's Of Life.
My color is: Magenta
Just so you know: Garnet is someone who really loves her country, but as she is staying in this random hotel, she can't check up on the Queendom and can be a bit edgy. She also has trust issues, since she knows no one here, yet (hopefully), besides the fact that she ran away with total strangers.

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
₳ccepted ØCs (2/5)

On the controller is: -x- Blue Moon Hope -x-
On screen I'm: Minh Springs
I'm starting at: 17
In the past games I've: Killed a bunch of people that tried to destroy my village, walked away with my weapon and a smirk on my face. I'm not proud of what I've done but if you ask you're not getting anything from me.
I was programmed to be: Happy, carefree, independent, sometime simplistic, and yet other times complex and hard to figure out.
My weapon of choice is: Two headed blades, 2.5 feet long, can close down to pen size.
The skills I've learned are: Being able to fight well with my weapon and being able to change my molecular density to phase through solid objects.
My room is: 0902
My theme song is: My World by Avril Lavigne
My color is: teal
Just so you know: It takes A LOT to scare me.

On the controller is: Hau_Omochikaerii_14
On screen I'm: Kagura Seguchi
I'm starting at: 16
The manual says I'm: female
In the past games I've: been through a lot of hard times that i really can't express with words.
I was programed to be: shy, kind, and very very friendly. Does get mad often.
My weapon of choice is: A sword that creates wind
The skills I've learned are: fire , ice, and water.
My room is: 0206
My theme song is: Shuichi's theme
My color is: lime green
Just so you know: You got sweets...i'll kill you for them

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
мods and Λdmins

On the controller is: Yunas broken heart
On screen I'm: Jessica
I'm starting at: 17 years old
In the past games I've: I was part of a rebellian in a world called Xelira. We were fighting against a guy named named Flarin. We beat him but only after we lost our world. Oh well, everyone made it out okay.
I was programed to be: I do things my way! End of story! I can be serious but I can also be very care free! I mean when doing something like this you've got to lighten up! So enjoy yourselves everoyone! Oh and by the way, I'm FULL of energy!
My weapon of choice is: A staff! Well, I can use a lot of stuff but my staff helps with magic. Believe it or not but I use keychains on my staff to give it different and one of a kind spells!
The skills I've learned are: I use all sorts of magic. Some spells I'm better at than others.
Here I am a: I own this joint! Haha suckers!
My room is: 1214
My theme song is: Shut up and let me go
My color is: Blue violet
Just so you know: I have a soft side but good luck finding it!

On the controller is:Kairi of Noting
On screen I'm:Roe
I'm starting at:15
The manual says I'm:Female
In the past games I've:Roe's been known for sneaking around and just having fun. She love's to play and goof off but when it's time for work she's ready to go. She tends to be up in high places.
I was programed to be:She tends to be shy but that really never happends. She sweet, open minded and hates liars. She can act very odd some times and tends to fall when she's thinking about something important.
My weapon of choice is:Twin Guns.
The skills I've learned are:Jumping really high, maigc, backflip
Here I am a: Woker! I help Jessica!
My room is:1210
My theme song is:You Dont Love Me By Stephanie McIntosh
My color is:Blue
Just so you know:She hates thunder and lighting.

4,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
Яooms

Floor 1

0101-
0102-
0103-
0104-
0105-
0106-
0107-
0108-
0109-
0110-
0111-
0112-
0113-
0114-

Floor 2

0201-
0202-
0203- Aerith, color: crimson [At controller: Neko yaoi elf]
0204-
0205- Roxas, theme song: Roxas's theme, color: blue [At controller: Hau_Omochikaerii_14]
0206- Kagura Seguchi, theme song:Shuichi's theme, color: limegreen [At controller: Hau_Omochikaerii_14]
0207- Jim Hawkens, theme song: I'm Still Here , color: 1f4a91 [At controller: clown - - B E L T]
0208-
0209-
0210-
0211-
0212-
0213-
0214-

Floor 3

0301-
0302-
0303-
0304-
0305-
0306-
0307-
0308-
0309-
0310-
0311-
0312-
0313-
0314-

Floor 4

0401-
0402- Queen Garnet Til Alexandros XVII, theme song: Melodie's Of Life, color: magenta [At controller: Princess_libbeth]
0403-
0404-
0405-
0406-
0407-
0408-
0409-
0410-
0411-
0412-
0413-
0414-

Floor 5

0501-
0502-
0503-
0504-
0505-
0506-
0507-
0508-
0509-
0510-
0511-
0512-
0513-
0514-

Floor 6

0601-
0602-
0603-
0604-
0605-
0606- Kairi, theme song: Kairi's theme, color: Purple [At controller: Kairi of Nothing]
0607-
0608-
0609-
0610-
0611-
0612-
0613-
0614- Xion, theme song: Missing, color: Dark Blue. [At controller: Neko Yaoi Elf]

Floor 7

0701-
0702-
0703-
0704-
0705-
0706-
0707-
0708-
0709-
0710-
0711-
0712-
0713-
0714-

Floor 8

0801-
0802-
0803-
0804-
0805-
0806-
0807-
0808-
0809-
0810-
0811-
0812-
0813-
0814-

Floor 9

0901-
0902- Minh Springs, theme song: My World by Avril Lavigne, color: teal [At controller: -x- Blue Moon Hope -x-]
0903-
0904-
0905-
0906-
0907-
0908-
0909-
0910-
0911-
0912-
0913-
0914-

Floor 10

1001-
1002-
1003-
1004-
1005-
1006-
1007-
1008-
1009-
1010-
1011-
1012-
1013-
1014-

Floor 11

1101-
1102-
1103-
1104-
1105-
1106-
1107-
1108-
1109-
1110-
1111-
1112-
1113-
1114-

Floor 12

1201-
1202-
1203-
1204- Yuna, theme song: Real Emotion, color: Deep pink [At controller: Yunas broken heart]
1205-
1206-
1207-
1208-
1209-
1210- Roe, theme song: You Don't Love Me by Stephanie McIntosh, color: blue. [At contorller: Kairi of Nothing]
1211-
1212-
1213-
1214- Jessic, theme song: Shut up and let me go, color: Blue violet [At controller: Yunas broken heart]

Floor 13

1301-
1302-
1303-
1304-
1305-
1306-
1307-
1308-
1309-
1310-
1311-