Weapon- OathKeeper Keyblade
Magic- Elemental and Telepathic
Loves- Riku
Likes- Swimming, Fighting, and Wondering about other worlds
Dislikes- Hot days!
Personality- Sweet and Keeps to self.
Clothing- Schoo, uniform
Picture- http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=39182 or
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll be adding more people to the list as more people come. You can be a made up character. 3nodding
Kairi was sitting on the beach of Destiny Islands wondering about the different places she could go. Her feet were sunk in the sand and her sands were sprinkled with a little bit of sand. Each time the tide went in she could feel the water goes up on her toes then back down. Soon she had begun to daydream..
((I'll be Barret Wallace from FFVII))
Kamikazie Wolf
((I'll be Barret Wallace from FFVII))

( ok. )
*Barret walks around the sector 8 slums*
Kairi wakes up from her daydreaming and finds herself laying down in the sand the water still washing up on her toes. She sat up and stared at the sky for a while then she got up and began to walk around.
"Sector 72-Clear. Sector 73-Clear. Scanning Complete. Done with another stupid protocall. Man it's boring up here."

Orbiting high above Destiny Island, a strange sattilite made of black, green and purple metal orbited, a large sub-ion cannon always pointed at the ground. The sattilite was built by King Mickey as a defence against the Heartless. It was a robot that could take the form of a sattilite, a robot and a mobile cannon turret. Inside, powering and opperating the robot, was a boy no older than 13, kept in a sleep like state. But the project was deemed to expencive to keep running, and the robot was abandoned.
*a bunch of shinra bastards appear* great a battle
**Battle Scene**
*the bastards attack barret with nightsticks and barret shoots their asses*
that's it run you little bastards!
**Victory song**
"Switching to optics"

The sattilite rotated a bit in space and began to scan the ground until the camera came up upon Kairi.

"Ah, I see Kairi's out again. Enjoying the sand and sun as usual. *sigh* I wonder if she knows how lucky she is to be living down there with all sorts of friends. I wish I had some friends."
Kairi was walking around in the sand wondering what everyone was doing. She had sand all over her and she stopped to try and brush it off. It took a while but she got most of it off and because she was so bored she just dropped down and sat in the sand once again.
name:kosacu
race:fire demon
weapons:her powers
*continues walking around*
"I wonder if Kairi would have me as a friend if I go down there. I do hope she will like me. Atmosphere entry protocol initiated. Preparing to enter atmosphere touchdown in T-Minus 3 minutes"

Up in the sky, a strange small light appeared. As time wnet by, it got bigger and bigger. It looked like a meteorite...
Kairi was tired and almost ready to fall asleep but she didn't instead she just sit in the sand carving a heart with a stick into the sand. She bagan to draw something in the middle of the heart..
As the object in the sky got closer, a dull roar could be heard. Soon, the object was almost ontop Kairi. Just then it veered course and crash landed a couple feet away from Kairi. Hissing could be heard as the object cooled down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff