Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well isn't that odd Taskar said, shaking his head Your voice has a different tone from Arens.

Well, she understands me, Aren. Happy now? He asked her.

Yes, thank you, Taskar She said to the cat, before looking back to the girl.

"So you can understand him aswell," She said, her voice questioning. "Not many people I've met can."

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Kira looked back at the girl and laughed slightly.
"Well you can say that I'm a bit out of the ordinary....I can understand alot of things. I'm different from normal people that's why." she said looking down the road as if someone was there. Her red eyes had a very small light in them. It was like she was zoning out and never wanting to come back. Without looking at her she said
"So, whats your name?"
"I'm Aren," She said "And yours?"

I'm Taskar, He told the girl. Feel free to call me whenever you need me.

Aren looked down at Taskar, smiling. She was glad she had found this little cat. No matter how annoying he could be at times, she enjoyed his company.

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
"Kira..." she said simply looking at her
Kira smiled slightly at the cat and gently patted him on the head.
"Sooo..." she said "What now?....."
"Come with me," She said "Unless you rather wander around the town."

She headed back for the mansion, Taskar standing between them, looking back and forth. He didn't want to choose if Kira stayed behind.

"A girl needs to find her sister and brother," Aren continued "And I promised to help. You're welcome to come along."

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Kira walked silently along with the girl but then heard her offer.
"I don't really work well with outhers...." she said "Poeple don't like me very much..."

((I have to go but I'll be on later okay? C-ya!))
"Well, these aren't exactly people," She told the girl, unsure of how to say this. "They're dragons."

(( Okay, Talk to you later! ^_^ ))
[Assuming I've been accepted into this roleplay, dare I ask of any current events to better help me by my character to begin doing... stuff?]
(( Hmm, it's not so easy to sum up. You may need to read it. ))
Hakumei sat near the door, her coat taken off so she could inspect her wounds better. She looked up as Aren and Taskar came back, but raised a brow at the newcomer.

Maybe I should consider telling our new acquaintances that I'd like the fact that my siblings and I are truly dragons--not humans--a secret. Most people are rather frightened of our kind... Rational thinking. That was what Hakumei was best at. She was the the 'middle' after all. Ankoku was the reckless and angry one, while Hikari was the child-like and innocent one.

Somebody had to be the head on their shoulders.

"Welcome back." Hakumei said as she wrapped her wounded arm up with some bandages.
"Thanks," Aren said "I brought a friend this time, I hope you don't mind."

She looked out at the horizon, wondering where Hikari and Ankoku were. She hoped they were both safe. Even if Ankoku was dangerous, she had discovered that if one of the siblings died, the other two would fall apart.

"Are your wounds feeling better?" She asked.
"I can't feel anymore pain if that's what you mean." Hakumei said a little detachedly. "Hikari will be able to heal these, I'm sure. She's a very good healer." She rubbed the reddening bandages. I am nothing like Hikari...yet the same anyways....Tough...Hikari is very special....very special indeed....

"Ready to go then? I don't mind the extra weight." she said, putting her coat back on. She sniffed the air delicately. She smiled softly. "Ah, I can't find Hikari's scent anywhere..." She stated this as if it were a good thing, since she was smiling. "But Ankoku neglected his own it would seem....Peppermint and cinnamin." She gave the others a sidelong look. "Hikari loves that smell. Ankoku is evil incarnate--" She spat this part out, then again, she sounded like she didn't mean it too much either. Siblings, go figure. "--but when it comes to little Hikari, he's all mush."
Aren laughed a little at Hakumei's statements about her siblings.
"So I get to ride on a dragon?" She asked, amused and excited. She loved dragons. She had never met one before now, but she had always admired the stories about them.

((Sorry, short post sweatdrop ))
"Alrighty, then...stand back. I don't want to crush anyone." She said, taking a few jumps back to get some space. She closed her eyes, concentrating with all her might, her true form. In a flash of pure light, there lay the same beautiful silver-grey dragon with those bright violet eyes from before. "Climb on." she growled softly, lowering her long neck and left wing so the girls could clamber on.
Aren looked at the dragon in awe. Last time the siblings had taken dragon form she hadn't had time to actually see what they looked like. She was only trying to prevent the fight.

The scales were beautiful and shining, and her tail was long, and her claws sharpened. She had never seen anything like it. Aren walked over to her and climbed on the dragon's back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff