Welcome to Gaia! ::

NEW POLL- What new worlds should we add to the roleplay?

- Bambi's Forest (Bambi) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
- Syracuse (Sinbad) 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
- Indian Jungle (The Jungle Book) 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
- Paris (Hunchback of Notre Dame) 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
- Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch) 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
- Prydain (The Black Cauldron) 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
- Far Far Away (Shrek) 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
- Metroville (The Incredibles) 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 2 ]
- Manhatten (Gargoyles) 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
- Fern Gully Forest (FernGully) 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
This poll closed on January 15, 2009.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 10875 10876 10877 > >> >>> »|

"Same here. You may not know me very well at all but I will help you out as much as i can. Also I have a lot of contacts that can help you out with anything." he said
grayfox998
(i g2g ill be on tommorow im drivin to florida cya later)

((Alright, bye! See ya tomorow!^^ And I live in florida too. 3nodding ))

Tsuki nodded to Lina. "Alright, see ya later!" she waved. She then looked to edo. "Sooo, where are you from?" she asked him, trying to start a conversation, not really having much else to do.
(im on for a few more minutes 3nodding )
earthangelz
" Xevrer, do you want to come with me to get some other supplies, I'm sort of running low. I'll be right back gang."
okay
AngelicalMoon
grayfox998
(i g2g ill be on tommorow im drivin to florida cya later)

((Alright, bye! See ya tomorow!^^ And I live in florida too. 3nodding ))

Tsuki nodded to Lina. "Alright, see ya later!" she waved. She then looked to edo. "Sooo, where are you from?" she asked him, trying to start a conversation, not really having much else to do.

"I am from right here in Traverse Town. How about you?" he asked
where you live at in flordia am))
leo stopped and looked and he came to a forest and he started to walk threw it and came to a door and opened it
((where are all of you at))
(bye, oh yay, you are still on for awhile, oh what do you mean where at? sorry if i sound dumb)
Lina walked around the town, gathering supplies with Xevrer. She put her hand behind her head, and thought. " Everyone is so nice to me, strange." " So, Xevrer tell me a bit about yourself."
earthangelz
(bye, oh yay, you are still on for awhile)
Lina walked around the town, gathering supplies with Xevrer. She put her hand behind her head, and thought. " Everyone is so nice to me, strange." " So, Xevrer tell me a bit about yourself."
okay....where can i start......ummmmm yea i was abandened by my parents when i was really little i dont remember how they looked.I lived on the streets for a few years and i learned to fight one day and i found this sword in a beat up old house with my name on it so i put the red lines across the name and thats it
((now im really leaving see you all tommorow dont do any "spicy" stuff without me bye))
grayfox998
earthangelz
(bye, oh yay, you are still on for awhile)
okay....where can i start......ummmmm yea i was abandened by my parents when i was really little i dont remember how they looked.I lived on the streets for a few years and i learned to fight one day and i found this sword in a beat up old house with my name on it so i put the red lines across the name and thats it

(bye)
Lina looked at Xevrer. " How interesting, a sword with your name on it. Well, if you ever feel lonely because you don't have anyone at home. You can just come to me, and if you need a home, I'll help find you one. I promise. You and me have something in common, we were separated from our parents. Mine die, after being killed by a couple of heartless, and I had to be by myself for awhile, and I learned how to fight, and my scythe belonged to my father, so it is special to me too." Lina and Xevrer went back to Cid's and saw everyone still sitting there.
((hey may i join?))

Gaian name: Chia-chan009
Name: Artemis Dustfinger
Appearance: short white hair, dark red eyes hidden behind her glasses, pointed elfish ears, red and black cloak, wears torn blak pants underneath her cloak
Bio: Artemis comes from a different world. Her race is a spellcasting race called Syritnites that excell in magic. They are simlier to heatless but they are more of a peaceful race. They are easy to spot because of their white hair and red eyes. One day the heartless swalled up their world and they all perished ecept for Artemis who escaped to Transverse town.
Race: Syritnite
Weapons: 4 foot mage's wand. The top piece has a Black gem with angelic wings coming from it. Artemis's favorite weapon called The Black Angel
Magic: Artemis knows a large variety of spells but excells best in dark spells
(sure, go right ahead blaugh )
((whats happened so far?))
((Alright, bye!^^ And Dark, I live in Broward County and that's all I'm tellin' ninja . And you can just call me Tsuki. 3nodding ))

Tsuki looked to Kedo. "I'm actually from another world but since it was taken by Heartless when I was young, I got transported here and ever since, I've lived here for almost a little more than half my life." she explained. "I'm surprised I've never seen you around, though." she said to him, placing her hands behind her head as she lay down on the couch, looking up at the ceiling. "Know anything we can do? I'm kinda bored..." she asked Kedo, lifting her head a bit to look at him.

((And also, we're in Traverse Town.))
((okay wink ))

In the distance in third district there was a large booming sound. Artemis's ship
has crashed from being eating eaten up from all of the heratless ships. Her ship was damaged pretty badly and and she fell on the hard ground because she could'nt stand up. Artemis was badly injured too. She had cuts all over her face from breaking glass. Blood stained her all over and she had a broken arm and it was badly misplaced. Her glasses have fallen off when she fell to the ground and now she was loosing her vision and she blacked out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff