Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Zexion and Demyx

You Got Me B E W I T C H E D,
                            Cause I'm Under Your S P E L L

Zexion was walking in halls of Castle Oblivion reading a book. He was also looking for any of the other members beside Demyx. The two had spent the past couple of days and Zexion broke free to read a book. He heard footsteps and next thing he knew, Demyx had tackle him to the ground. "Zexy!" He said. "Demyx, I want to read." "But I'm bored!" He said getting up as Zexion stood up and started walking again. Demyz sighed and followed him to the top floor. They saw a portal open and waited to see who it was.
Marluxia woke several hours later to once again, nothing but silence. He took a deep breath slowly preparing himself to get up. He swallowed, knowing that if he stood and fell, he wouldn't be getting back up for a while. Xemnas already managed to make him scream, he wasn't in the mood for sleeping on the floor of some old witch's castle too. He'd like to maintain some of his dignity. He was relieved to find his non-body very strong and solid when he stood to his feet. Xemnas hadn't beaten him yet. He dusted himself and sighed audibly. He received the message from Lexaeus but didn't respond. His loyalty to Xemnas wasn't a choice anymore next time he and Lexaeus meet, they would be enemies but he'd find Axel. He had a few things to say to that double crossing piece of filth anyway. He pulled on his hood and left Maleficent's Castle on foot, unsure of how opening a dark portal would work at his current level of strength. At least walking made him feel like a person. Hands in his pockets it took him minutes to walk across the Crystal fissure and toward Ansem's Palace. There was information he needed to collect.
User Image

Moriar looked at sora, then looked at the rooftops. His eyes squinted slightly, seeing a mansion in the distance. " Lets go to that mansion over there. I'm looking for two people and they might be in there. I mean there's to actual chance that they might be there, but it couldn't hurt to look. " The blue haired boy said, then looked to sora. " And since you know your way around here better then I do, I'll just let you lead the way. And if you want to meet anyone along the way. "

The boy continued to stare at the mansion as he spoke, knowing for certain he might find something. He needed something to point him in the right direction to find his parents. He also needed revenge on Xehanort and xemnas, whomever those two are, for taking his parents away from him. Moriar gripped the handle of his sword tightly, the sound of leather squeaking could be heard slightly.

Moriar almost ignored the new kid until sora said something, which snapped the boy back to the real world. " Sorry bout that, I was lost in thought. " he said and looked at the weapon on the boys back. It was interesting to say the least, but it didn't phase him. For wielding a blade almost like sephiroth's was an accomplishment in it's own right.

Invisible Phantom

☜☆☞erthex ta zumi☜☆☞
he ngelic emon

User ImageUser Image
Aerthex thought for a second and shook her head. "I have nothing else, I'll be on my way." The blonde said, opening a portal back to Radiant Garden. She then paused before walking threw. "If you meet someone named James, do not trust him." She said as a warning before walking threw. Sora nodded at Moriar. "Sounds like a plan then." The boy said with a smile, ready to walk toward the mansion until, that is, someone he didn't see before had stopped them. The boy blinked looking at the newcomer, and seeing as he had the Keyblade, Oblivion, on his back. "Hello, I'm Sora." The burnette introduced himself, smiling as well. "So you wield a keyblade? That's cool." The boy summoned his kingdom key and rested it on his shoulder. "I wield one too."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*So sick of playing, I don't want to anymore*~
User Image
((Ooc: ))

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Oblivion and Oathkeeper Wielder

We Are The V U L T U R E S,
                            The Dirtiest K I N D

Kjell smiled and pulled out Oblivion and spun it in his hand as Oathkeeper appeared his other one and he stopped with both of them being held backwards. "Nice to meet you Sora and I actually wield two. Oblivion and Oathkeeper. So where are you two heading? I can help you out. I know this place like the back of my hand." he said putting Oblivion on his back and tossed Oathkeeper in the air de-summoning it. Kjell hooked a wheel on his belt loop and waited.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexaeus watched Aerthex start to leave, before hearing her warning about James. Apparently she knew him, but he already didn't trust him, even if he was a rookie in the Organization. Once he stepped through the portal and on the other side, he was on the top floor as he looked around, before spotting both Demyx and Zexion. "....Demyx, Zexion." He said, acknowledging them. He was glad that the one he trusted has finally shown himself.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Zexion and Demyx

Zexion nodded his head and closed his book. Demyx looked at Lexaeus. "Lexaeus, is there any missions going on? I'm bored and Zexy won't doing anything with me because he wants to read!" Demyx whined. "We spent the weekend together and you won't let me read. But if there is a mission, we'll do that. If there is none, give him something to do." Zexion said looking at the large burentte.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexaeus crossed his arms. "Apparently I've been placed in charge of Castle Oblivion, as for you Demyx...I don't have any missions currently. Although...I suppose I can send you to the castle in Radiant Garden, to see if anyone is occupying it since no one has heard anything about Maleficent or Pete, or I can just have you sweep up the floors here. Which one you wanna do?" He said to Demyx. He needed to have a talk with Zexion alone, hopefully Demyx will choose to leave. Demyx may not seem like a bright cookie in his eyes, but he is still untrustworthy.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Zexion and Demyx

Demyx looked at Zexion. "Go to Radiant Garden. I will be here waiting for you." He said. Demyx smiled and nodded as he pulled his hoodie up. he opened up a portal and kissed Zexion on the cheeck before he left. Zexion watched him leave. When the portal closed up, Zexion looked at Lexaeus. "Want me to do anything?"

A portal opened up in the castle at Radiant Garden. Demyx walked in and the portal closed up behind him. he looked around as he walked. "Alright....where to start? OOH! I'll go to the top floor." He said before he started to run off towards the top floor.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexaeus watched as Demyx finally left, before he looked at Zexion. "We need to talk. I'm sure you remember what happened here long ago." He told him, crossing his arms. "Neither the superior, nor Saix, can be trusted. I have reason to believe that Axel was working under one of them to not only eliminate the traitors, but everyone else that was staying here as well." He told him, crossing his arms as he waited for a response.

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam looked at riku "raidant garden huh?" she nodded and herd wjat he said about a king"king? Were gonna see a king? This could be fun" she giggles and stayed close to riku a jump in her step she stayed close as they looked for this king. "so whats the king like?" she asked him having never met him. She wonderd what world he was king of and if he would ever see it.

User Image

Jay Strike

"oh? Going to mess with people sounds fun" he said enthusiasticly wondering what would happen when theyreached their destination wherever that was"..... So where are we going again? I was slightly dostracted" he laughed and stepped closer. "your verry distracting" he smiled widly before spinning away "so lets go lets go lets go!!!"

User Image

Shane Warren

shane began to say something then nodded."yeah shes hard to miss or forget. even if her appearence has changed a lot with the exxelerated growth." he sighed and looked at daroha "so what do you want? A fight? Or are you just here to catch up because you missed me" he laughed softly looking the man over. It had been awhile since theyd seen eachother.

(ooc: i greatly apoligize for bot posting yesterday i really have no excuse but i do apoligize)

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Zexion and Demyx

Zexion opened his book and read as he listened to Leaeus. he closed his book. "I see. I can assure you Demyx isn't working with them. since we've been together, He follows me around alot and so forth. As for me, I don't work for them either. You know how I am. I like to contuct experiments and I get that chance with the Organization quite often. Now what you suggesting we do if the superior, Saix and possibly Axel are not loyal to us?" He said.

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexaeus crossed his arms, listening to Zexion's response, before placing his arms back to his sides again. "First of all, we need to make sure we don't die. Then, we round up everyone not loyal to those three if possible. It's hard to find someone to trust, but we'll need allies. Personally, I want to find Axel and force the answers out of him, since he knows everything." He told him.

Riku smiled and nodded to Sam, before heading in the direction he sensed the king, looking around as he did so. "His name is Mickey, he's the king of Disney Castle. He's also a mouse." He told her, Mickey felt Riku approaching with someone as he wondered if Aerthex was alright.

Dangerous Lunatic

User Image

Zexion and Demyx

"Then go after Axel. As for allies, that will depend on how serious this threat is. You know not just anyone will ally themselves with us. If it can harm everyone, then yes we will need powerful allys like that Keyblade wielder Sora but if it is just us, we must hope Pete or Maleficent is still alive."

9,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Tch! That old bat and that useless, overgrown cat? I doubt they could help with much, other than provide heartless to fight alongside us. As for keyblade wielders, I already asked a certain traitor who can wield a keyblade to help us. I will find Axel, and I will hunt down the one who truly came up with the plan."

(OOC: Sorry about the late response, a lot going on here.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games