Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(OOC: It's OK, I could use Yen Sid as well.)

Riku smiled and nodded to Sam, before looking at the portal. "Thank you." He said, before stepping into the dark portal. He continued walking until he was on the other side, which took him straight to Yen Sid's room in the tower. Perfect, he didn't have to climb all the way up. Yen Sid saw him as he looked down. "Riku, I have been expecting you." Riku looked up to see Yen Sid there, bowing softly. "It's good to see you again, Yen Sid." He said to him.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
☜☆☞erthex ta zumi☜☆☞
he ngelic emon

User ImageUser Image
Aerthex was nodding as the King reiterated what she had said, stopping once he asked his question. She gave a slight grimace and sighed a little. "I was once, quite awhile ago, but I escaped." She said looking at the sky as if she were in a trance. The blonde then closed her eyes and shook her head. "I don't like seeing innocent people get hurt, and the way the Organization did it was even worse." She shrugged a little, and gave another sigh. "But that was in the past anyway." Shizuka had listened to the two of them converse slightly yawning a little as if she were bored. The topic didn't really interest her all that much. "It's nothing special, we're just more powerful than the grunts you normally see around this town looking thing here." She waved her hand slightly and leaned against her sword, having stabbed it into the ground. Sora laughed a little at Moriar, the man seemed fairly interesting. "Well I was planning on getting ice cream later." The boy chuckled a little putting his arms behind his head and smiling. "But really I was here to check around the town, hoping no heartless have taken over or something along those lines." The burnette explained, looking around a little to make sure. One never wanted to take that chance when dealing with heartless.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*So sick of playing, I don't want to anymore*~
User Image
((Ooc: ))

Dapper Conversationalist

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
I Won't Lose, No Matter What!

His first time in Twilight Town, and he was already causing a ruckus. But really, with Mathias being who he was, I suppose nothing less should have been expected. And after a three way brawl with both Seifer and Hayner that left Mathias as the last man standing, albeit with one hell of a black eye, all he could do was grin.

"Alright losers, you promised. Tell me where I can find that stupid magic tower or whatever."

As Seifer and Hayner struggled to pick themselves up from the floor, their friends pointed him towards the train station. With a grin and a small word of thank you he ran all the way there, just in time for the train to Yen Sid's tower to arrive. Taking it to the tower, Mathias was surprised by how... decently cool it was. Maybe this Yen Sid guy wouldn't be half bad. If he was anything like Master Eraqus though... Mathias shuddered to think about how much trouble he could get into. Master Eraqus was the only one he couldn't defeat yet. And he made it seem like Yen Sid was even stronger than him! Mathias shrugged it off and went up to the tower. After testing the door and finding it locked, he knocked as loudly as he could without being TOO rude.

"Hello? Is this Yen Sid's tower or whatever?"
User Image

Moriar smiled a bit, not having smiled in along while. The last time he had smiled, his parents were still alive. " Well if you don't mind the company I would like to join you. " The blue hair boy asked, closing his eyes slightly. He had a vendetta with heartless and was willing to find his parents at any cost. Moriar had heard of a story that a boy had defeated the heartless and also the Organization, but that name was never said. " I happen to have a small grudge with heartless which is why I ask. "

As he smiled, he heard the sound of string snapping, followed by a loud thud. The strap of his nine foot long katana snapped, fell on the tip of the sword, then began to drop towards Sora. Moriar's eyes widened as he quickly grabbed his blade, almost inches from the brown haired blue eyed person. " oops.. sorry.... I keep using the same strap to hold the weapon but.. it keeps breaking " He said while laughing slightly.

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam walked through the portal after riku to see yensid. Imediatly giving a polite knee."hellow master" she said rising once again to look around the familiar room."hasent changed at all since me and dad were here." she giggled slightly leaning on the desk. She watched riku as the two of them talked.she diddent want to be rude and interupt. And as the portal closed she streched. Would yensid even have a spare gummiship. She thought about this and shrugged.the two of them would find out verry soon if he did or not. She wondered if they would part ways or stick together for awhile. She had finaly made a new friend so of course she would wonder about these things.she heard a knock on the door a rudly loud one but ignored it. If theaster wanted him in the door wouldhave been unlocked or he would ask her to open it. It was not her place to decide weather to open it or not

User Image

James Strike

james nodded and said "facinating! I would love to study or how you say get to know one." he smiled slightly looking at the two of them {its raining it pouring james you are boring} james grimaced "fine ill let you out. Ido greatly apoligize for this he can be kind of....rude... And childish" james sighed and closed his eyes ad his hair turned black and he grew slightly taller and looked a bit younger too."woooooooo im finaly out" came a slightly higher pitched voice. "well now i am jay. Nice to finaly meet the two of you" he spun around a few times taling a deep breath of the air. He then smiled widely at the two eager as to their reactions.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yen Sid gave a light nod to Sam. "Greetings. You have done well to bring him here." He said to her, before turning his attention to Riku. "Unfortunately, I do not have a spare gummi ship. You, however, do not need one, for I can teach you a light technique which can get you around other worlds, since the worlds are open to one another. Unfortunately, you can only travel to worlds you've been to." He said, as Riku nodded. "I would greatly appreciate it." He said, before a loud knock on the door was heard as Yen Sid looked to the door. He wondered if he should even let him in or not, but decided to anyway as the door opened. "Enter, young one." He told him.

King Mickey listened to Aerthex speak, crossing his arms as he nodded, he knew she was a member. That is when he remembered the keyblade master's name. "I don't like what they've been doing either, even if they do want hearts. Using us keyblade wielders to get what they want is also something I don't like. My friends and I will stop them, though I prefer to stop them now before they become too big a threat. By the way...does the name Aereth ring any bells?" He asked her.

Lexaeus crossed his arms, listening to them. He didn't really care about the whole transformation thing with James/Jay, then he turned to Shizuka. "Hm...perhaps you can be of use to us. If you agree to help track down Aerthex, I'll let you go, or if you know where she is already, you can tell me now. However, I'm also going to have to ask you to leave this world. We can sense your presence here. If they still sense you when I'm gone, they may call me a traitor for disobeying an order. If you do find her, meet me at Castle Oblivion. I must watch over that place now." He told her, before turning to Jay. "As for you..." He stepped closer, before leaning in to whisper. "Keep an eye on her." He whispered, before standing up straight again, turning toward Shizuka and waiting for an answer.

Dapper Conversationalist

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
I Won't Lose, No Matter What!

Mathias stepped into the tower, and after a few moments, stepped into Yen Sid's office. Noticing Sam and Riku, he stopped short of going all the way in.

"Excuse the interruption, Master Yen Sid. Master Eraqus sent me for training... or something. I'm supposed to learn about humility and teamwork and blahblahblah. But I see that you're busy so I'll just wait outside. Or I'll come back if you prefer."

Mathias said, sizing up the other two. His eyes narrowed when he looked over to Riku.

He looks like a tough guy. Maybe he's stronger than those losers from earlier.

He thought, absently touching his black eye, albeit gently.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
☜☆☞erthex ta zumi☜☆☞
he ngelic emon

User ImageUser Image
Aerthex nodded some what and smirked a little. "Using a keyblader is not a great idea after all, look what happened the last time they did so with the kid from the islands." The blonde laughed a little. She hadn't really known the kids name, but knew he was a fairly powerful keyblade wielder if he could take the organization on and win, albeit, with some help. She then blinked a little when the King mentioned Aereth. "Of course it does, she is me, I still remember her, even if not all of the memories are clear." She said with a confused look on her face. Shizuka laughed a little at Lexaeus, but smailed darkly. "You can find her in a very 'Radient' place, if you catch my drift. She's been hiding out there for the past year or so." The heartless said looking at James/Jay, raising a brow at his strangeness. She then looked back to the big guy and sighed slightly, "I'll go then considering you asked so nicely." The woman said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She wasn't always the most pleasant person to be around. Sora nodded at Moriar. "It would be nice having another traveling companion." The boy then took a little jump back so as not to get hit with the mans rather large weapon. It had rather surprised him. "Maybe you should get a new strap for it, I almost saw my life pass before my eyes." The boy said jokingly, still smiling. It was surprising to see him smile so often but that was who he was.

User Image
((Ooc: Speaking of Aereth, she'll come in a it later. Edit, adding Sora, sorry I didn't think))

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yen Sid turned to look toward the kid, blinking when he said he was sent by Eraqus for training, which was impossible, seeing as how he died years ago. "I'm sorry, but I am a little occupied at the moment. This won't take long, however." He told him. He then turned to look at Riku. "To activate this technique, you must dig deep within your heart, draw upon your light power. Then, you must close your eyes, and use your mind to remember a world that you have been to. Once that memory has been recalled, put your hands on the floor on both sides of you, slowly drawing a circle with the light still out. Afterwards, a portal of light will open beneath you and you will fall into that world. A bit of warning, however, you can land anywhere and on top of anything in that world, so be careful." Riku listened and heard everything, before nodding to him. "Thank you Yen Sid, I will be careful when using this. Is there anything else I should know?" Yen Sid looked at him. "Only that you may not be able to use that to gain access to certain, dark worlds, or use it too many times in a day. Use it enough times and you can use it as many times as you need to without rest." Riku nodded, before he started to give it a go. Yen Sid then turned to Samantha. "Sam, was it? If you wish to follow him, you need to stand close and jump in quickly, before it closes completely." He told her as Riku was surrounded in light as he closed his eyes, remembering the first world to come to mind as he kneeled down to draw a light circle around him, opening a portal beneath him as Riku sank into it quickly. Yen Sid looked over at Mathias. "I do not know if what you say is true, but the master Eraqus has died years ago. If he truly did send you, why not?" He asked.

King Mickey smiled and nodded to Aerthex. "I believe I met her once, but it was a long time ago, I barely remember her. It is true that Sora was able to defeat the Organization with our help, but if too many heartless are destroyed again, I don't know if we can save Kingdom Hearts this time. We'll need to stomp out the problem as quickly as possible. I know it is easier said than done, but if we work together, we can accomplish this." He said.

Lexaeus smirked, the hint was too big, he already knew where to look. After all, when he was once Aeleus, he lived there, along with several others. "So you already knew then, good. I guess I'll have to send her a few 'gifts' for entertainment once I arrive at Castle Oblivion." He said, before opening a dark portal. He then turned to Jay, before going through the dark portal and entering Castle Oblivion's top floor.

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

James Strike

Jay listened to the two and then received his orders. In a mock salute he said "yes sir lexi" jay being highly childish sometimes came up with nicknames.as lexaeus left jay turned to shizuka." so what do we have here? Id say a boring situation wouldent you?" crossing his arms he looked at shizuka "firstly im Wondering what i should call you. And seconly i think we should stick together for awhile. Go around cause trouble have fun idont know. I just know im bored and do want to know you." he slowly walked around in corcles right around shizuka a couple of times."soooooooo lets have fun in our time together"

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam listened as yen sid talked to riku and then in came the other man. This one seemed rude and disrespectfull. Along with slightly crazy she was told that theaster he spoke of was long dead. She dident say annything though untill she was adressed. "thank you master" she bowed politley and gave the room one last look. "wait for me" she called to riku as she juped in after him sinking into the portal as well coming out on the other aofe to look at him. "where are we?" she asked looking around the aera.

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
☜☆☞erthex ta zumi☜☆☞
he ngelic emon

User ImageUser Image
Aerthex nodded, she vaguely remember the King from Aereth's memories, they had been a bit fuzzy now a days. "She was a good person, if only fate hadn't decided to screw her over." The blonde said with a light shrug. She then smirked again, "it won't be terribly difficult, I'm sure. We're all capable to take them on, I'm sure we can take them down in no time." She seemed pretty confident in what she said, then again, the girl was always a bit cocky about things. Shizuka nodded to the big guy just before he left then looked to Jay herself, giving him a funny look. "We could just go and mess around Radiant Garden, if anything it'll send anyone who opposes the Organization and even the heartless running to stop us, including a few traitors." She said with a deadly smile. Truth be told, the heartless had really wanted to see her counterpart suffer, and thought it would be more then entertaining to watch her lose to the likes of someone like her or the organization.

User Image
((Ooc: ))

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Riku looked around in the world he just appeared in, which was Radiant Garden as he turned to look at Sam who followed him. "This is Radiant Garden. I thought it would be a good idea to start looking here, since I can't go to Castle Oblivion or The World That Never Was directly." He told her, before noticing the area he appeared in wasn't populated, which was perfect. He didn't want to scare anyone, after all. He looked around, catching an unfamiliar scent nearby, along with another scent, which seemed to be cloaked. Mickey was probably here while hiding his presence again, he decided to head in this direction.

King Mickey nodded a bit, then had a feeling someone he knew did arrive. He then turned to Aerthex as he had listened to her as well. "So...what exactly happened to her?" He asked. He knew they could take them on, but whatever strategy they cooked up, would make it all the more difficult for them to deal with.

Lexaeus didn't like Jay's nickname for him, as he looked around for a moment, before noticing the sleeping boy on the throne here. "That is quite a mysterious boy." He said as he then decided to summon a few dusks, before sending them to Radiant Garden to find Aerthex and try to capture her if possible. He checked on everything in Castle Oblivion, before getting ready to set his own plans into motion, remembering something Zexion told him. "....It seems I am right not to trust the Organization. If our deaths were planned here at that time as well by them, then only Axel would know whose plan it was. I'll have to talk to him, and if I have to, beat the answers out of him." He said.
User Image

Moriar looked at Sora and laughed slightly. " Don't worry, with the training i've done, my speed and quickness is quite impressive. So you'd be in no real harm. " As he spoke, he spun the blade with ease and gently rested it upon his shoulder. With his looks and appearance, one would be skeptical of even talking to the blue haired boy. But Sora seemed alot different then most people. He was more laid back and relaxed about almost everything.

" Well, where are we heading off to first? " Moriar asked with curiosity in his voice.
Lexaeus,

As far as I know, you are the only one currently stationed in Castle Oblivion. Whatever you do, do not go back to the World That Never Was. Do not let Xemnas find you. Do not trust anyone who defers to Xemnas first. You probably have already figured out much of this yourself. In spite of what the others say, your silence is not a sign of stupidity. You have no reason to trust me, I know. You're not obligated to follow me. I can't even tell you where I am but you know I'm right. Even as a nobody, being nothing but a pawn is degrading. Take measures to defend yourself before Xemnas finds other means to ensure your loyalty.

- Marluxia

Marluxia folded the note and summoned a Dusk. Even that felt like an arduous task. He needed to rest. He could feel himself coming apart. What Xemnas had done to him, to his heartless...He didn't know what he was going to do now but warn anyone sent to the Castle. Maybe, just maybe his messages would reach Larxene...whereever she was. Maybe even Vexen. Even a taitor has a conscience if it's for the right cause. He was going to get his heart back.

But he couldn't do anything until he rested. Finding a place to rest in Maleficent's old lair, he laid down and closed his eyes hoping his message was received.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexaeus looked around for a moment, standing guard on the top floor at the moment, since there was nothing else to do at the moment while his dusks went after Aerthex in Radiant Garden. Suddenly, he saw a dusk carrying a letter as he approached the dusk, looking at it for a moment, before taking the note and opening it up. He read the note carefully.

Lexaeus,

As far as I know, you are the only one currently stationed in Castle Oblivion. Whatever you do, do not go back to the World That Never Was. Do not let Xemnas find you. Do not trust anyone who defers to Xemnas first. You probably have already figured out much of this yourself. In spite of what the others say, your silence is not a sign of stupidity. You have no reason to trust me, I know. You're not obligated to follow me. I can't even tell you where I am but you know I'm right. Even as a nobody, being nothing but a pawn is degrading. Take measures to defend yourself before Xemnas finds other means to ensure your loyalty.

- Marluxia

Lexaeus folded up the note and put it away, he was going to have to burn it later in case someone searched his pockets or something. "I've already realized this...but which one of us figured it out first, I don't know. However...I may have to find others who are against Xemnas." Anyone loyal to him could be the one responsible for events here years ago." He said silently to himself, before looking to the dusk. He then took out the note and wrote something on the back.

If you ever happen to find Axel, let me know immediately. I have some questions for him.

He then handed it to the dusk, telling him to deliver it back to Marluxia. He then watched the dusk disappear, before looking back to the boy that was sleeping on the throne. "...Why does he look so much like Roxas?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff