Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The king nodded to the blonde nobody, smiling a little. He crossed his arms, listening to her words. Apparently she hadn't done any investigating into the matter herself, but maybe she might know something if he asked other questions. "I've noticed the heartless are back, but I haven't seen any nobodies or unversed. Are those back as well? Is there anyone occupying the castle in this world?" He asked, not really sure if Maleficent and Pete were still alive or not, let alone occupying the castle.

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

James Strike

james eyes shot up and he jumped into the air crossing paths with the man and getting just out of the way "who are you and why do you wear our uniform" james said. He was unable to tell who the guy was because he couldent see his face. Jay spoke up in his head again {switch with me im bored!} "no" said james under his breath. Getting into a defensive stance bringiing up his fists in case the man attacked again. His eyes were fixed on the man.

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam streched and let out a long sigh."i wonder if theres annyone here." she said to herself sitting up her hair falling in her face. She blew on it to no availpushing it behind her ear. She stood up and walked along the beach. Sh was trying to see if she could find someone to talk to. "its peacefull here but theres no one to talk to." she said out loud to herself. So sam decoded to make her way up to the paopu fruit tree
(yeah sorry most of my spelling errors are from the touch screen but there are some i really just dont know)

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexaeus glared at James, he didn't recall this one being in the Organization. "Your uniform? No one like you was ever recruited by us." He said, before looking to Shizuka. "You, however, look like a certain traitor to our Organization. However, you have grown too strong to be ignored, so you must be eliminated, in order to ensure our plan succeeds." He said, before he swung the Skysplitter at both James and Shizuka repeatedly.

Riku blinked, hearing the girl, she seemed so childish, despite her appearance. Perhaps she wouldn't bring any harm to the island as he decided to make his way over to her, watching her climb up the paopu tree. "Clearly you are not from this island. I'm not sure who you are, but you might want to be careful. Darkness has returned, and certain creatures are reappearing." He told her.

(OOC: You misspelled it. It is paopu. I G2G though, I'll post when I get back on.)

Spoopy Bun

18,975 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Married 100
☜☆☞erthex ta zumi☜☆☞
he ngelic emon

User ImageUser Image
Aerthex shrugged a little. "For the Nobodies, they are definitely back and quite on the ready. They still live in their home world like usual. As for the Unversed, I'm not really sure, I haven't heard a peep out of them since the head unversed himself was killed." The blonde gave a heavy sigh, scowling at her last remark. She obviously was not to thrilled remembering that little tidbit. She then shrugged again at the King's next question. "From what I can tell, nothing crazy has been going on here. Just the normal small heartless here an there. I usually take a midnight stroll to make sure that nothing big comes around." She looked off in the direction the old castle was in and huffed lightly. "I'd say that place is deserted, but there really is no way in telling." Shizuka smirked a bit more at Lexaeus as he mentioned how she resembled the annoying little blonde wench. It seemed everyone here knew her, and this aggravated the heartless quite a bit. "It seems everyone here knows little miss blondie as a traitor." She gave a slight hiss at her last word. She summoned her blade and took on her true form. The Heartless symbol was easily noticed on her left thigh showing what she was exactly.She then started to dodge his blows, doing a small back hand spring to avoid the big guy. "Why do you want to kill me anyway? I haven't done anything to anyone...yet." A dark light shown in her eye at the last word.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
~*So sick of playing, I don't want to anymore*~
User Image
((Ooc: ))
User Image

Moriar listened to Sora, laughing slightly at his comment. The blue haired boy extended his hand and replied, " nice to meet you sora, the name's Moriar. And yes it is a very awkward way to meet someone. " He laughed slightly, rubbing the back of his head. He then looked at the boy and felt as though he was important, but couldn't place why. " So what brings you to this neck of the woods? I hope it's not for the sea salt ice cream.. Cause I'm claiming that place as mine. " He said with a laugh to follow.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The King listened to Aerthex carefully, nodding with each response. "I see...that means the Organization is back. No sign of unversed or anyone that might have inhabited that castle at one point in time. So, Aerthex...were you a member of Organization XIII?" He asked out of nowhere, hoping he wasn't being rude. Lexaeus smirked, watching her reveal her true form before she dodged his blows. "Nothing personal, but I have my orders. I have to kill you before I leave here, a heartless that has grown too strong is seen as a threat to our plans, especially if they start killing keyblade wielders. It's most likely old news by now, but we have our goals, and we need them alive." He was about to attack, then stopped to think for a moment, wondering if she could help him with his own goals.

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam heard a mans voice and she let out a squeel as she fell off the tree. He had startled her she diddent know he was there. "you scared me...." she trailed off seeing the tall silver haird boy she could tell he was older and quite handsom in her opinion she stood up rubbing her head. Her hair came undone in the fall and fell over her eyes. She pushed a blond lock to the side to look at him. "im not from here no. Do you know of other worlds?" she asked then herd his coment about certain creatures "you mean heartles,nobodies, and unversed right?" she giggled slightly as she put her hair back up taking the katana off her back and setting it to the side

User Image

James Strike

jame looked at the man "ill tell you i am a member of the orginization recently recruited yes but i am a part. I was recruited soon before the traitors left." he said to Lexaeus to be honest he hadent met manny of the other members. So he wasent suprised that this man did not know him "so im guessing you dont lnow me because we never met im james" he said to Lexaeus but never dropped his gaurd.he was unsure weather he would be attacked or not

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Riku blinked as the girl fell, holding back a laugh when she fell. Obviously he scared her, but when he got a closer look at her, he actually found her to be quite cute, but he didn't say anything. He blinked at her responses, smiling a little. "I don't know anything about the unversed, but I've had encounters with heartless and nobodies myself. As for me, I've been to many worlds." He summoned Way to Dawn, after seeing her katana. "After all, I have been chosen by a keyblade." He said to her.

Lexaeus looked at James, blinking for a moment. He hadn't heard anything about new recruits. Then again, he isn't in charge of that. However, he did recognize the uniform, so he was definitely among them. "I am Lexaeus, ranked number V in Organization XIII." He told him, before looking to Shizuka, then back to James. "Hm...why are you conversing with her?"

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

James Strike

james relaxed slightly "nice to meet you" he looked at shizuka then back to Lexaeus "she apeared really strong yes. Although i had never seen a heartless that could talk or take human shape. I thought it might be possible but never seen one. So i wanted to know more about her" he explained he was and still is curious about her.He looked to Shizuka "what makes you different from other heartless?" he asked softly {damnit james let me out} the voice in his head yelled. This again caused his eye to twitch and he yelled"SHUT UP JAY IM BUESSY" he stopped realizing that he was the only one who could hear jay. "i look insane again sorry ill explain later" he said to Lexaeus

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam stood up holding the katana by the sheath in one hand."wow iv never seen one up close before. Dad never sumons his." she looked it over in riku's hand. Then looked up with a smile." im samantha but just call me sam for short." her voice was cheerfull "so is this where you live?" she asled curious as to if this was his world. Although it sounded more like she was asking if he lived on the island. Sam stood up straight putting her hands behind her back
Smileing cheerfully other than her father she diddent talk to manny people. This was because not manny knew of other worlds. So she was happy to have met someone new.

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexaeus stood there silently for a moment, listening to James. He wasn't sure about this 'Jay', but he did seem insane. "...Xehanort, also has a heartless that took human form. I am not sure if he returned like we did or not, but this is the second time I have seen a heartless take human form, though the one called Sora was able to do it too, except he didn't remain a heartless." He said to him.

Riku smiled softly, listening to Sam as he heard her speak, before extending a hand to her. "Nice to meet you Sam, I'm Riku. Destiny Islands is my home." He told her. It was a shame he couldn't travel between worlds for the time being, dark portals were his only means of travel. Regardless, he may find a new way to travel.

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam hesitated for a socond the smiled wider. Taking his hand softly in hers"its verry nice to meet you"she was honestly verry cheerfull both out of and mostly in a fight as well. Same spun on her heel looking up at the star shaped fruit "they're so pretty" she said softly staring at them for a few seconds then spun back to riku "you look bored....you wanna go somewhere? We could travel to another world if you want." she said hapily putting her katana on her back again and streching slightly if her dad needed her he would look. It wouldent be the first tome she had left on her own. Once theyd been seperated for a week.

(ooc: i am going to wait for aerthex to post before i do james)

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(OOC: Good call.)

Riku nodded with a smile. She was very cute, but she must be strong too if she can travel between worlds. "It's called the paopu fruit. I'm not sure if you've heard of the legend, but it is said that when a couple share it with one another, their destinies become intertwined." He said to her, before hearing what she said next. "I want to help out with the problem the worlds are facing, but I've lost the ability to travel between worlds since my last adventure. I used to use dark portals, but I can't use them now." He told her.

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam listened to riku as he explained about the paopu fruit and said "that sounds really nice maybe one day ill give it a try. That is if i ever find a nice boy." she giggled softly then added "can you still travel between them and not create them? Or is it imposible for you to step inside one?" she asked outstreching a hand opening one and then closing it to show if needed she could open one for the two of them" their how me and dad get around too i like them. Im one of the few people who can incorperate them into a fighting style.though its real difficult and i can only do it so mannytimes while fighting. Outside of battle on the other hand is another story" she watched him To see what he would say

10,840 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Riku smiled and nodded softly, closing his eyes for a moment, before opening them again. "I'm sure you'll find yours soon enough." He told her, before listening to her about the dark portals. He smiled, seeing as how she can open portals. "It shouldn't be a problem for me to step inside of them, I just can't open any. If I had a gummi ship, I could probably travel myself, but I don't. I may have to see Yen Sid later. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with this problem." He said.

Hilarious Gaian

User Image

Samantha Warren

sam nodded "i really hope so" then laughes softly listning to him. "of course!....ye lives...." she crossed her arms thinking for a minut "oh yeah the mysterious tower" she lifted her hand opening a portal "there that should do it" she sliped over to it "after you" she smile and motioned tword the opening of the portal she would follow him through once he stepped in"

(ooc: sorry short post and also.... We need a yen sid be they temporary or permanent lol otherwise these two will be sticl for quite a bit in a couple posts))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff