Race: Vampire
Pic: User Image

User Image

Personality: friendly, quiet, shy
Job: swordsmen
Talents: can play piano and sing
Ship/Crew: Going Merry/Thousand Sunny
Bio: (not really wanting to write one)
Likes: Books, pianos, night sky, moon, music, Zoro *blushes lightly*, blood(only on certain occations)
Dislikes: bad guys, bitchy people, control freaks, annoying people

Name: Zolo
Race: Human
Pic: User Image
Personality:like Zoro's(too lazy to put it on there)
Job:Swordsmen
Talents:Same as Zoro's
Ship/Crew:not one yet.
Bio:Zoro's twin brother
Dislikes:Same as Zoro's(to lazy to put it all down there)
User Image
Name:Johnny and Yosaku
Race: Human bounty hunter
Personality: Johnny- happy-go-lucky,serious and occasionally the more honourable of the pair, dimwitted to some extent and while he knows much information he seems to be greatly misinformed about many things, avoid danger (The guy in blue clothes aka the guy i'm cosplaying)
Yosaku- emotional, tends to get frustrated and even upset when no one pays attention to him when talking, Like Johnny he has a fair amount of knowledge regarding rumours and the world but lacks the finer details, avoid danger (The guy in green clothes)
Job: Bounty hunter Swordsmen
Talents: capturing pirates, running away from danger
Ship/Crew: none
Likes: New Friends, Zoro and the strawhat crew, advoiding danger, fighting for honor and friends.
Dislikes: evil pirates, getting beaten up, danger, people insulting them and stupid marine officers.

((Hi lil' sis!! biggrin ))

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
(Hey everyone. Um, don't know if I can post it, but I am looking for crew member's, more preferably Neko's, but any kind will do)

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I was going to wait a little longer,so we could get some more people to play as the actual crew, but everyone wants to start now. So,to hell with it. Rp open!!!!

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Seth was in the kitchen preparing everyones breakfest while waiting for them to wake up. Sure he was a stowaway, but he had to pull his weight around here. He had gone to where he wanted to, but he couldn't leave this crew. Right now he was almost done.

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Luna sat on the ship's rail staring at the crystal blue ocean. "I'm bored" she thought as she sat there. She started humming a beautiful song she made up at that moment.

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Luna's stomache started to growl,but she ignored it,too busy admaring the wonderful site she saw as the sun and the water seemed to blend into one and other.

Edgiest Magician

16,900 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Sweetest 250
Monkey D. Hana

User ImageHana walked onto the deck and stretched her arms. She had just woken up from her dark dream. The dream had faded from her mind as soon as she woke up. She leaned over the railing to stare at the ocean. She was happy to be reunited with her brother again.

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Luna sees Hana. "Good morning Hana"

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kou stood at the helm of his ship, just pushed off of the port of his hometown, waving to everyone good-bye. Hm, I wonder who I will run into? I thought to myself.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3800000/neko-boys-anime-animal-guys-3812411-468-700.jpg

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Seth finished off breakfest by adding his own little touches, then went outside. "If anyone is up, come and get breakfest before Luffy wakes up and eats it all!" Seth yelled. He then went inside and starting putting everything on plates.

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Luna walked inside the kitchen. "so, what did you make today Seth?" she asked as she took a seat.

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Kou soon became bored, since he was just sailing right now, hoping to run into some marine's, or more likely another pirate.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/3800000/neko-boys-anime-animal-guys-3812411-468-700.jpg

Tipsy Explorer

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

"It's the same thing as usual, but changed up a little. I added a few more ingredients, then needed and it taste better than usual." Seth said. It was just the same old omelettes except this had some spices in it. He decided that he wanted to try something spicy to change everyones taste buds.

4,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Luna smiles "would you like help setting up?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items