Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Hunter

User Image

.✿. ƛυ∂rҽყ Ʀσѕҽ Sɱiƚԋ .✿.

User Image

Tightly embracing her son as he sobbed and sobbed his heart out, her little boy was not so little anymore but he still needed his mom for things like this. This world is when you needed your parents, at a young age living in this world could really create an emotionally unstable environment and effect their mindset. The tough exterior Jason had shown for a long time had cracked after today's events, he was scared and mourning for the loss of one of their own. All she could do was hold him, making empty promises that everything will be alright was not a possibility. That would be lying to her son, All he needed now was to be comforted which meant Audrey had to remain strong. Not only remaining strong for her son but for the other children and the adults in their group. Being the glue of the group was difficult at times but this is what she decided to do to contribute to the group. Jack seemed to have completely lost it which was frightening to watch, this was no time to be acting like this. The children needed comfort first, everyone else would have to grieve later. The brunette pushed her emotions down, deep down where it couldn't surface unless she allowed it which was something she had learned to do throughout her marriage to Andrew. Having a clear mindset was her task, for the group she must be strong. Softly patting her son's back in a circular motion to create a soothing comfort also running her fingers through his messy brown hair. It didn't matter that his hair felt oily it was apart of being a teenager, and living in the apocalypse meant everyone was dirty until they had a shower but it was rare to find any soap or shampoo, supplies were low which was not surprising. Full lips gently caressed the young male's pale forehead then resting her chin upon the top of his clammy head covered in a mess of hair. This was terrible, it was torture just to know they weren't safe and Audrey was the only one who knew why. Jack was going to blame her.... All Audrey hoped was her son would not find out the horror that loomed over the pair, she didn't want him to have anything else on his slight shoulders to cause stress that could possibly make him shut down emotionally. The poor thing was dealing with enough as it was. Deep breathes. In and out, In and out. Trying to keep her breathing even and calm as her mind raced through the days event's. Just thinking about it all made her feel weary, her whole body felt like it was going to melt but also had the agonizing pain of bruised muscles. It wasn't until she felt someone's presence nearby that she was snapped back into reality, not even realizing she had zoned out from the horrors around her. Slowly tilting her head up to see the red head woman who looked as if she were about to kill someone standing over her, the look alone told Audrey she was not happy with her. The flaming red head woman must've knew what happened with the kids going missing. It wasn't Audrey's fault but Audrey didn't believe it herself nor would Jack. Turning her face away no longer looking at Jack. Jack sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder which made Audrey flinch a bit, not from fear but from the shooting pain throughout her body. The words that escaped Jack seemed like a blur, it was hard to even focus with all the pain she felt and trying to keep strong for the group, it was difficult but as always Audrey managed. Though parts of what Jack had said was clear enough, Telling Jason to look after her and also noticing how badly hurt Audrey looked. This for some reason made Audrey furious with Conner's younger sister, It was not Jason's job to worry over his mother and if the woman noticed how badly Audrey was hurt she should have shown more concern. As Jack made her leave with the rugged redneck Audrey pulled away from her son slowly and gently touched his chin guiding it up so he had no choice but to look at her. A small smile graced her lips.

"Let's get you inside." Standing up, her muscles screamed in agony and threatened to no longer support her weight. Feeling her legs quiver for a few moments, quickly composing herself. After standing she extended her hand out for Jason, intertwining her fingers with his as the boy placed his hand into hers and pulled him to his feet with some effort. Hand in hand the pair walked inside passing Jack and Daryl who were sharing a.... romantic moment. How odd... Guiding her son past all the limp walker's that covered the floor then into the cell blocks they passed Lori's cell which seemed to be occupied with more then just Lori, their was a young brunette holding the newly born child, Lori's older child who seemed to be having an attitude problem and some others. But their leader seemed to be absent. With a small sigh she continued to guide her son up the stairs and to their cell, Her big pale emerald eyes observed him as he climbed up to the top bunk and buried himself under the covers. It was hard to see your child suffer, it was even more worrying when he was withdrawing from the world. "Hon?". "Go away!". This hurt Audrey more then the bruises that covered her delicate skin. "Alright. Stay here I'll be back with some food."

There was no point in pulling her son up for being blunt, it would just create more unnecessary drama and more stress for both of them to burden. Making her way out of the cell then closing the heavy metal gate door closed so he was safe while she was gone. Thump, Thump, Thump Her chest ached with how quickly her heart was racing, the stress made her chest feel constricted. Remaining composed with a calm exterior she descended the stairs and made her way out of the cell block needing to be alone for awhile. Lori, Her son, Jack, Andrew, the death of Avery, The events of the day had been overwhelming. Wandering around no certain destination in mind to explore she tried to wrap her mind around everything. Until she heard a voice, someone shouting? "Hello?"The brunette rose a brow as she turned the corner to see the leader of the prison group, Rick. The shaggy hair, covered in dirt and dried blood, shirt tattered, Deep blue eyes filled with a curtain of tears which made his eyes stand out more. Empathy filled her heart making it yearn to comfort the man, She understood how miserable it could be to be heartbroken over a loved one regardless of the situation. By the time Audrey was close enough Rick was on the ground sobbing, he was not dealing with his wife's condition well which was clear. Slowly, Cautiously approaching the man she knelt down by his side making sure to keep some distance and not to startle him."Are you alright?" Her voice soft and soothing, her pale emeralds eyes locking onto the man who was in a fragile state. It was a ridiculous question to ask a man who was at his breaking point, But it was the only way to approach the situation and show empathy. Maneuvering herself so she could sit down next to him to show she was available to have a conversation with, that she cared enough to listen to his troubles. pulling her knees up to her bust and folding her arms to rest upon her knees she stared at the plain cement wall in front of her. Pale eyes averted from making contact with the man, for some reason she felt as if looking at him would be rude when he is in such a vulnerable state. Patiently she waited for Rick to release all his emotions, quietly waiting until he was ready to speak. It crossed her mind that his instability could be an unsafe environment within close proximity. What was there to worry about? Been through a lot worse, the least that could be offered would be a shoulder to cry on. How terrible it must be to see someone you love losing the battle of life, slipping away in front of your very own eyes and being helpless to do anything. Audrey didn't know how such a feeling could possibly impact someone, she had never felt that way. Sure, she loved her husband but she hadn't loved him for a very long time, He lost his privilege of her love after years of going through all the s**t he created. Seeing Rick in such a vulnerable state made her realize his group were not bad people, she could let her guard down some though it would not completely go away but regardless, she understood Rick. Being a parent having to have the constant fear of losing the remaining family members you had left especially a spouse or your child. Dropping her gaze down to the dirty cement floor not knowing exactly what to say to comfort him, it would be easier if he started to open up so she knew how to approach the situation. The temperature of the hallway they lingered in was cool which was rather relieving from how humid it was outdoors and other areas in the prison. her three quarter length shirt hung loosely on her physique which gave no hint of her figure, not even anyone from her group had ever seen her in tight enough clothing to see she was in shape. Three quarter jeans constricted around her legs from the way she had positioned herself on the floor, normally they were straight fitted. The slip on shoes she had worn for months were starting to fall apart at the seams, the dark blue color had faded to a very pale baby blue color which reminded Audrey of the light sky a peaceful vision. Still head tilted down but eyes raised to peer at Rick, her lashes creating a curtain making it difficult to notice she was observing him. Empathy consumed the woman as she carefully observed his brake down, she felt for the man. If only she could comfort him, hopefully it would give Rick some comfort.

User Image

Location: Prison; Inside Company: Jason, Rick. Thoughts: I need to be strong for everyone...Just like every other time Feelings: Staying strong for the group
User Image
Merle Dixon

User Image

He shrugged not feeling ashamed of sawing his hand off it was a symbol he survived. " Guess I'm one tough son of a b***h, right?" not many would have the guts to go through with what he did either they give up to easily and simply wait their fate or take the cowardly way out.. Merle was no p***y. He'd rather live without his extra hand then ending up on the walker's menu. Her next comment about prying his dark secrets while drunk of his a** made him smirk whether it was playful or not.. he didn't believe it was at all. It further drove him crazy internally. " Holy s**t. You're one naughty women, sugartits" he gave her one of his trademark grins. She's obviously fun to have around he wondered if she's any good at drinking at as well as good in the sack. " You shouldn't tease me like that you might end up regretting it." Alcohol and the company of a pretty lady to share it with he reckoned it will be one hell of a night just hoping nothing would ruin this moment for them. The man wondered why they haven't met sooner though part of him thought she's crazy for wanting to be stick by him. Merle wasn't exactly nice. April would be in for quite a shock once she learns about his darker side: his racist and homophobic views. He half expected her to start running for the hills if that happens not that he'll be surprised it seemed to always work like that. " Oh, trust me. Officer friendly is a p***k." an a*****e for handcuffing him to that pipe he knew he was hiding the truth but it's not like it mattered anyway. Bringing up Rick was still a touchy subject for him feeling unable to forgive the man for leaving him to die. He smirked as he picked off one walker while their having this conversation might as well do something productive too. He hoped he can keep the talking brief there's still more biters on their a** and it was getting dark. Now it won't be in their best favor to stick around any longer there's a greater risk in getting bitten. " Daryl..?"" he was left behind in the camp otherwise he would have probably found a better solution in getting him out of that tight situation. Would his baby brother have prevented all of this from happening? he figured the obvious answer was yes. He's gotten over Daryl being taken anyway from him still that doesn't mean he's close to ever forgiving Rick for stealing away his own family. The two Dixons would have made an excellent survival pair if on their own, his little brother being more leveled head opposite to Merle's brutal nature. Daryl is probably alright wherever he is. The elder Dixon narrowly scoffed at himself for worrying too much about his brother since their Dixons he thinks Daryl will be fine.

" He wasn't there when all of this s**t happened" He focused on taking out the other biters that were moving in his direction anticipating more will be joining the party soon.. well bring it. The man calmly stepped forward efficiently beheading the ones blocking their means of transportation. " T'ch, assholes. It's go time! " quickly dispatching them. They fell to the ground with a thud. He looked around in case there's any more geeks wanting to join the 'fun' waiting for the distinct grunts and moans. At least April seemed to be doing alright as far as he can see his eyes trailed elsewhere. Just as he thought more coming. " Well hello there.. pricks" he grinned, stepping closer and making short work of them. This was fun and all but it's time to get out of here.. they got all the s**t they needed. He turned to April seeing as she has her hands full with the walkers. Better let her deal with them than step in. But might as well take care of the rest while she finishes up. He moved a bit closer thinking it's best if he watched her back last thing he wanted was those assholes sneaking up on them. It's amazing how much stuff he found back in the store. Fortunately nobody thought in raiding the general store he would have thought he'd find anything not after the way the world is. He guessed it's their lucky day after all.
User Image
Rick Grimes

User Image

He had a chance in making reconciling with his wife and he blew it the guilt is just too overwhelming at the moment for him. Audrey's presence surprised him wondering how long she was sitting there while he was bawling his eyes out. " I...I saw him.. I saw Shane ' his eyes weren't focusing on hers but his dead friend's ghost standing there quietly. His heart ached from the raw emotions the night of their final confrontation on the hill. You forced me to do it Shane. I knew what you were going to do. I knew you wanted to kill me then you can have Lori and Carl all to yourself.. it was quick. He stabbed his friend in the chest ending his life. " I knew him since high school. He's the kind of guy that was athletic, had more girlfriends than I can remember, was a prankster too " he chuckled never forgetting Shane's biggest prank that topped all of the little antics he pulled back in the day. " He stole the principal's car then had it put on the school's roof. I never knew how he managed to pull that one off. He never got caught either." it was the biggest senior prank ever pulled and people never stopped talking about it until graduation day. He locked gazes with Audrey forcing a smile. Rick tore his gaze away from her appearing calm but the pain was still fresh he's a ticking time bomb. He brought a hand up to his eyes brushing the tears away with a sigh. " Shane never liked taking orders from everyone strictly followed his own path and beliefs." that was one of the reasons they constantly clashed over. Rick chose to strictly follow his morals and giving people legitimate chances while Shane preferred in only trusting himself going far as choosing to rid of all his morals and shred the last bit of his humanity. " Things started happening between us and he began changing for the worst. We disagreed with each others leaderships skills and argued over our own morals or Shane's lack of. " Rick thought it wasn't appropriate to bring up Shane's obsession with his wife leading them to them having an affair. He shut his eyes the tears were threatening to come back. " He lead me onto that field. I knew what he was going to do. I knew what he was thinking. He wanted to have me killed.. he forced me to do it.." he fatally stabbed him in the chest. Rick vividly remembered the night both of them standing on the field under the moonlight facing each other and then it happened rather fast. The guilt of killing him was weighing on his heart and mind to this day. " I done it.. I..killed him..he reanimated if it wasn't for Carl putting him down then.." if Carl hadn't followed them he would have been bitten it would have seemed ironic getting turned by his own friend. He bit his lip close to having another break down. This was getting pathetic crying in front of a complete stranger especially one of Jack's people. " I didn't want to do it.. he forced me do it.. I stabbed him in the chest .. " he stared at the cement floor breaking down in sobs. He felt depressed that he lost his friend. Nobody would blame him how heartbroken he is over being forced to kill Shane over something that should have been prevented. He scoffed would words really have worked though knowing how the other man was? probably not. It was the worst decision Rick had to make. He shouldn't have to stand there and end his friend's life but Shane was becoming mentally unstable giving him no choice in the matter. He lured Rick away from the farm plotting to murder him there was no turning back now. He mentally berated Shane for making him go to such an extreme measure. Rick ran his hand through his dark locks he stared at his legs his body visibly shaking he tried not to crumble from the pressure but couldn't contain himself. He grabbed his jeans legs and laughed. " I wanted to work things out with Lori. I should have said something. But I didn't. I wanted to give Lori a home. I wanted to give her a safe place for her to give birth"" his body quivering with laughter. Things would have been fine if he just stated his feelings but he never did. Finally coming to terms in accepting that despite what they've been through he still loved his spouse and sincerely wanted their marriage to grow stronger now that their second child is born. " S...she's d..dying and I'm a fool for not telling her how I really f...feel about her " his voice wavering, lowering his head and crying. He can't control his emotions anymore, his wife is losing the battle and he never gotten the chance in ending the rift between them. Part of him felt terrible for throwing this on Audrey he just couldn't bottle things up anymore even when he always told Carl not to cry. Lori was on the brink of death no one would blame him for being being emotional just the sight of her ashen face and blood was enough in striking fears in his heart. " I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" saying that part under his breath. You're just gonna sit there and cry like a baby.. Shane said disdainfully. Rick stared at him still crying and Shane's ghost rolled his eyes, irritated. Lori needs you damnit some man you are.. all you're doing is crying and carrying on.. Shane shook his head, smirking a bit. He moved behind Audrey crossing his arms over his chest glaring at Rick. Rick bit back his anger wishing the man would just stop talking having just finished dealing with his son pointing out his faults and telling him he doesn't want anything to do with him the last thing he wanted was for his ex friend piling on.

Kawaii Hunter

User Image
User Image

Continuing to pat some cool water onto the burnt skin which was starting to turn into a light red. The skin was very sensitive but she hoped the cold water would help provide some relief. Embarrassment was washed over her at how she reacted and probably didn't have Trevor as a friend now. The handsome young man was probably not impressed by her reaction though could someone blame her. Pulling her shirt down and turning the faucet off she was curious at how Woodbury managed to keep water flowing through the pipes. With a small sigh she walked over to the bed throwing herself onto it. There wasn't much to do in Woodbury, not many activities to occupy the mind and she hadn't been assigned a job yet which just made boredom consume her days. Louise couldn't exactly go bother Trevor he had a job to do and probably was on his way there, Couldn't even bother Dante since he had the duty of protecting Woodbury. A list of jobs ran through her mind wandering what job she would be assigned to. "I will probably be given some crappy job like gardening or waitress." With a roll of the eyes she rolled over so she could stare up at the ceiling, Clicking her tongue against her teeth to make a Cluck sound, it was obvious the brunette was bored. Maybe going to Woodbury's Library to see the selection of books it provided though with any luck it would be nothing captivating. A yawn escaped, having nothing to do she could just sleep all day but she wasn't the type of person able to sleep twenty four hours. Still unaware the entryway was welcoming anyone to enter her apartment with the door ajar but nothing bad in Woodbury happened "apparently". No longer clicking her tongue against her teeth she grumbled frustrated covering her face with her petite hands. "Argh nothing to do! Why can't Woodbury be more entertaining. Please, Please give me something to do...." Whispering to herself once more. An older woman approached the entry way peering her head in, it was Louise's neighbour. "Are you alright sweetie?" Louise was startled by the silent approach, sitting up so quickly made her lose balance and fell of the bed with an audible thump. Composing herself hastily dusting off her shorts then moving over to the door flushed cheeks showing embarrassment. "Yes, I'm alright thank you. I'm sorry for disturbing you Ms.McLeod." The elderly woman simply smiled with a nod of the head closing Louse's door for her. Could Louise possibly become any more embarrassed then she already felt? Slapping her hand against her forehead with a shake of her head cursing under her breathe.

Maybe the young brunette should have invited the elderly lad inside just for a chat, It would have been company which was greatly needed. Though she wasn't in the mood to have company from someone who wouldn't understand her, A job to do would be nice to distract her from the negative thoughts about Woodbury that consumed her thoughts constantly. Pacing back and forth in her small apartment biting her lower lips as she tried to push the pessimistic thoughts about the little town aside. Why couldn't she be grateful for having the protection of the town, she was still alive. What was it that was so bothersome about this place. It seemed so friendly and too good to be true. There had to be something dark about this place. Then her thoughts trailed off back to Trevor and how foolish she must have presented herself. Striding over to the little window peering out at the small town trying to sot a certain someone, possibly Trevor or Dante, someone she knew and who was nice to her. They were probably just being nice though. "Please someone rescue me from this boredom." With a sigh she stepped away from the window. "And I'll try not to look like a complete idiot" Brushing a lock of her brunette hair behind her ear looking around at the small apartment, it was basically empty. Most of the possessions in here did not belong to her, she didn't have much. Louise had nothing to remember her family by, not much of her own clothing, that was all she had. Clothes. "I'm sorry..."

Having looking at her possessions from afar and noting that nothing would hold any memory of her memory made her heart ache at the though she had no one left. There was no one left in this world for her to find comfort in, to be held and told everything would be alright. It broke her heart knowing she was alone. Louise had never felt so alone then she did that moment.

OOC: Sorry for the short response, there isn't much going on in Woodbury so It's hard to make a post. :/

Blue Remembrance

Location: Woodbury; Apartment Company: None Thoughts: s**t Feelings: Frustrated, Embarrassed Inventory: Nothing, all weapons were taken when joining Woodbury.
User Image

User Image

ανα ¢αѕѕιє ωαℓℓα¢є

Silently sobbing to herself, her eyes burned and her nose was already stuffy by the time Jack reached her, sniffling her nose as she listened to Jack's words. But for some reason through the woman's kind and gentle words all Ava could her was 'It's time to grow up Ava, You can't be such a crybaby'. Of course that was not was Jack was thinking or saying at all but Ava was in that sort of a mindset where she was feeling useless and weak once more around the death of another, if only she could actually fight. Using a clean area of her sleeve she rubbed her eyes a few times before peering at the red headed woman comforting her, nodding her head as she forced her tears to stop "I'll do my best" It was all she could manage to say as she watched Daryl help Jack over to Angelica next, Ava hadn't even noticed how close she had gotten to the fence.. Then again she didn't notice much around her those last few minutes she was crying..

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes shut tightly 'This is no time to be crying, we have to move on and live on.. Grow up Ava.. You can't be a baby forever' Her thoughts seemed to flood through her mind before she opened her eyes, slowly taking in her surroundings. There wasn't a lot for her to do next, but she couldn't help but rake her mind over the fact that she couldn't shoot a gun, and if Jack didn't have time to teach her maybe.. Ava grimaced at the thought of asking the particular male to teach her, but he just might be her only hope.. But it seemed like a long shot getting a yes from him, probably if she promised to be his lackey slave or something. Okay so before the world went down she watched lots of cartoons with that mean person that makes someone their personal slave.. Shaking her head at the thoughts she let out a large sigh before getting to her feet with the help of a small shove of her hands off the dirty cement. Once balanced on her feet she dusted any remaining dirt from her butt before slowly glancing around, what were they suppose to do next? They couldn't do anything to help Carl's mother... Oh god... He better not blame her for all of this going down..

Hazel eyes slowly looked towards Angelica who still seemed planted by the fence line after Jack consoled her the best she could before going to help Lori. "You have to be strong Ava... For them... For me.." Eyes flickered to the sky for a split second as she thought of her father,'I'll survive through this if I'm strong.. I just wish it could have been you that taught me to fight back.. I miss you everyday... You and mom..' Feeling tears begin to form again she quickly used the back of her hands to rub her eyes vigorously before turning her attention back to Angelica, first she would check on her and see how the younger girl was taking this all. Silently she made her way towards the small figure, but instead of reaching out for her she simply moved over to her side and took a seat on the ground near the fence as well, her eyes looking to the walker that seemed quite interested in the young girls shoe. "How are you doing..?" Ava knew she wouldn't get a verbal response, but it was easy enough for the young girl to even show her with facial expression... It seemed liked a stupid question to ask after everything that just happened, who they lost, what was still going on, but what else do you say..

Turning her sight from Angelica back to the walkers on the other side of the chain-link fence, would this hold them out forever... Frowning at the sight of the decaying creatures that moaned and groaned attempting to reach the two young girls, yet they were still far from their reach. "Wish these things would just go away.." Ava mumbled softly to herself, the noises they were making were starting to bother her, well more start to irritate her. Maybe it was cause she was trying to bottle all her sadness up it was starting to build up in frustration and angry quite quickly, who knew.. Ava just continued to glare at the walkers as if that would make them go away.

'Your the one who always told me to keep my chin up high, but in a world like this is that really possible'

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Conner felt as though the walker break in was going pretty well, nobody had been bitten- even new people that he was unsure if they belonged to the group or not was there helping. He felt confident as the walkers numbers dwindled; although he was getting tired and his muscles started to ache he kept on knocking the walkers off one by one. He knew soon enough the siren would be turned off, that meant he should change wapons- that and having to change out clips was getting too time consuming. Heading to the open van he withdrew a Hunters machete to start conserving ammo, there were not very many left now anyways- not too many to get close to anyways.

Looking over he scanned over the yard to examine everyone doing their own part. The kids were safe, the dogs were keeping the walkers away from them and the dogs themselves looked to be unharmed. The person closest to him was Adriana, he tried his best to keep the wave of walkers away from her, knocking as many down and trying not to let too many get past him. When the siren finally stopped her perked up a bit- knowing they were nearing the conclusion of this onslaught. It was a good feeling, nobody out here had been bitten- not that he could tell anyways and the waves of walkers seemed to be dying in numbers, which was good. Although, he couldn’t see what had happened with Carol, Glenn and T-Dog but he could only hope that they were alright along with the rest of the group that was missing from his sights.

The first person to emerge from inside the building was Audry, at first he was delighted to see her alive and well but then realized just what she was carrying… Wait, not a what she was carrying but a who she was carrying. Suddenly that confidence he had that had been building up fell and he was left standing between the children and Avery’s body. Jack had come out and bolted past him, he knew that she would have to be the one to fully end Avery. Jack wasn’t one to let anyone suffer the transformation of becoming a walker. As the children came closer Sasha broke down, dropping the gun and started sniffling. He turned, sad to see their companion dying but knew that the children would have a tough time with it- more than he would. People died. Since his wife he sort of became number about it…

Reaching down he scooped up Sasha, who was now starting to sob uncontrollably. She pulled her head into his chest to quiet her cries. “It’s going to be okay. We’ll see her again someday when we go to the other side.” He cooed. Ava and Angelica were standing not too far off from him as well; he couldn’t carry all three girls- so he’d take Sasha inside, then carry Angie and let Ava walk if she wanted. But Conner’s ‘problems’ were not limited to the children, no Jack was freaking out… He had seen it coming for a while; he just didn’t think Avery’s death would have been the one she lost it over. Then again, it was probably just the straw drop that broke the dam of anger and made it over flow. She had broken down one since the outbreak, before thy found the base and that was finding a camp where Lilian had been staying at. They found a picture of her and Jack inside a book inside one of the tents- it had appeared that everyone there had been killed but no sign of her friend… That was a long while ago though and with this break down it seemed like there was more on the line…

Adriana seemed to be sitting back, letting the events unfold and observing. She looked saddened, which he was almost glad to see the sadness- emotion was good to see, made you human. Steeling himself he walked over to where Daryl now was trying to take control of his sister- it was obvious that he was trying to help her… He hurt his brain trying to see this redneck and his sister actually having a functional relationship. Well, they made a powerhouse duo by what he could see but he still wasn’t sure if he wanted to see how quickly Jack was sobering… It would take him minutes of attempting to grab her and calm her before she would listen… Although she still seemed to be rambling and as he approached he heard what she was saying.

Quickly he reached out with the arm he had wrapped around Sasha, propping her with the one under her bottom to keep her from falling and stuck Jack with an open hand. Acid green orbs met her panged emerald, his brows forwarded and knitted together, squinted eyes and his jaw was jagged and locked. He was telling her to calm the ******** down without actually saying it. The two always shared a deep bond, something that he didn’t share with his other siblings and that nobody could quite figure out fully. After Jack gave hima small nod he turned on his heels and walked inside, first prioty now was taking care of the kids. He took Sasha inside and passed the cell that Lori was laying in- he was unsure of what was going ot happen to the woman. Setting his daughter on the bunk bed in his Cell when he realized htat Rex had followed him, calling the dog on the bunk he looked at Sasha and told her that he was going after the other girls and that he would be back in a few minutes.

Conner returned outside to finish his mission to see Jack speaking to Ava and Angie. Quickly he walked over to the girls when his sister finished speaking to them. “You two doing okay?” He asked kneeling down watching the walkers with the girls with Target approached. The dog was covered in walker’s blood, it didn’t appear that he had actually taken down a walker or that he had been bitten but you never knew- especially with so much fur. Slowly reaching his hand out to Angie offered to hug the girl, knowing full well that she might just hold his hand or walk into his arms but not recuperate the gesture. When her small frame closed in on his he scooped her up, much in the fashion that he had Sasha by supporting her weight with just one arm, leaving the other free and offered it to Ava to hold onto. “We’ll make it, I swear. Common girls, let’s go check to see if the dogs are okay.” He said softly. Almost on cue the pups appeared, they seemed frightened and shaken too but over all didn’t have very much blood on them which was a good sign.

Before Ava took his hand he picked both pups up and placed them between him and Angie so that they were more or less sitting on her lap. When the oldest of the female children of their group grabbed his hand he started making his way inside when he stopped by Adriana. “We’re going to check the dogs, if you want to join. I’m coming back out to take care of things in a minute.” He stated looking over to see Jack looking down at Audrey, he’d have to talk to her as well but knew full well that she typically did things her own pace so he just repeated what he had said to Adriana. The strange woman with the sword worried him and he didn’t want to leave any of the group alone with her.

Heading inside he briskly walked past Lori’s cell where her semi-conscious body was, he wasn’t sure how much longer she would be able to hold out for but the best thing he could do was get the kids working on something- wishing like crazy that Audrey would come up and sit with the kids so that he could start separating Avery from the other walkers and destroy or burry the bodies accordingly. Reaching the cell he placed Angie and pups on the bunk on the other side of Rex, which Target took to standing in front of Angie, let Ava’s hand go so that she could get to the top bunk or sit on the stool and Reno (who had followed them in) stood just on the inside of the cell door watching over them all. He wasn’t sure what to say, it was always hard loosing someone.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

»She had to admit being left alone with the new woman who had shown up only minutes for all of this s**t started to happen, scared her. Adrianna focused on what walkers came in her direction and help her own quite well with what she was equipped with thanks to Conner, but when she had a moment or two she would glance in the direction of Leona. She had no clue what this woman was like at all as a person, but she knew full well she didn't want to get on her bad side and be caught alone with her, the woman was dangerous. That was all there was to it, she could take down walkers with ease and with some brutal excitement to it.

But now wasn't time to be focusing on Leona completely, she needed to kill these walkers as fast as she could to clear them out, she had no idea if all the kids had been rallied up or not and that made her worry. From what she saw the kids didn't know how to defend themselves, but then again traveling with Conner and Jack it wouldn't entirely surprise her if they did have such knowledge.

Full attention once again was focused on the walkers that approach as she made her mind blank and simply focused on the creatures just a few feet away from her now. Frowning she pulled one of the knives out of it's holster and took a step forward shoving it directly into a walkers skull before withdrawing the blade and focusing her attention to her right where a walker reached out it's rotting hands towards her. With a swift movement she shoved her foot into the creatures abdomen and sent it stumbling backwards until it lost balance and fell. Taking a few steps to her left she now looked to the walkers on her right, they had gotten too close for her to use her rifle, but she had been given a pistol... Dropping the blade she reached for the weapon slipping it out of the holster with ease before taking aim and pulling the trigger, without pausing she did this three times until the walkers closest to her were down. A small smile forming on her lips, she really would need to thank Conner somehow later for all of this gear, it defiantly came in handy in a time like this. She wasn't sure when Conner had gotten so close but it seemed the two were now fighting side by side, though it felt like Conner was doing a lot of the work, a few walkers managed to get past him and come towards Adrianna but she took them out with ease.

Once the siren came to an end she could still feel her ears ringing, but at least the wouldn't be drawing anymore in this direction. Things seemed to already be calming down at least they had taken down a majority of the walkers that were inside this area, but things only seemed to get worse when Audrey emerged from the prison holding someone, even though she had only seen her a few times she recognized the young girl as Avery, she was part of Jack and Conner's group.. Everything after that she just silently watched, she didn't entirely feel apart of this, or maybe it was she just wasn't sure what to do or say at this very moment, either way she couldn't help but be upset by the girls death. She didn't know her as well, but either way it was sad to see anyone die, or for anyone to lose a close friend.

Looking to the young girls who had taken to sobbing silently to themselves, she did notice Jack had calmed down thanks to the help of a certain male, and had made her way to comfort the children. A small smile on her lips, it was hard to see a child crying without wanting to just hug them and tell them it's going to be alright, maybe one day she might be able to. Staring down at the ground for a moment before gazing up at the sky and just losing herself in thoughts, what was going to happen next? There was a new baby born, but would the mother live? A friend was lost, and what Adrianna wanted to know more then ever was who the hell caused all this s**t..
                                Snapping back to reality when she recognized a male voice speaking to her, looking to her side she spotted Conner holding Angelica and the pups, along with Ava in tow. "Ah, Yes. I'll come"

Following along closely behind the slightly older male and the young girls she couldn't help but glance around as they entered the prison, moving silently the structure and past all the different cells including the one that held Lori. Glancing slightly in their direction before looking back ahead of her and coming to a halt at the cell Conner and brought the kids to, leaning against the bars she peered in at them. How do you cheer kids up after that?

Kawaii Hunter

User Image

𝒦ylie 𝒞anden

User Image

Blue orbs shifting in every direction at any audible sound when she heard dry leaves crunching under feet the petite hand swiftly grabbed the knife out of the leather holster and turned on the heels of her feet. Just in time to see Lucas there and making a smart a** comment. With a roll of her eyes she walked up to him giving a playful shove though he didn't shift since he was built like a brick wall. "Well I had to wear something didn't I." A mocking tone lingered in her voice as she raised an eyebrow and folded her arms across her bust. Cheeky smile forming on her pink lips."You should know that by now.". Arms dropping to her sides holstering her knife, turning around she began to walk the perimeter again. "Are you just going to stand there or are you coming?" Kylie did not turn around knowing that Lucas would follow her. It was easy to joke around with Lucas, he is such a down to earth kind of guy. As her beloved Lucas caught up walking by her side with ease a small smile crept onto her lips once more. "Sorry I left you alone. Chloe was gone so I had to check the perimeter. Hope Dad didn't give you too much trouble about sleeping in the same tent." It was strange but she found the thought amusing. Though her father wasn't really vacant at the moment, it was like he was always focused on Something more important then actually communicating with his family.

Not only had her father not communicated with her but her mother was always in her tent, was she trying to hide from everyone? It was troublesome that she hadn't seen her mother for a week. As for her brother well he was always on watch during the night so he was always sleeping during the day. Chloe.... well she was always looking for supplies and food for them all. Always looking out for everyone, It seemed that Lucas, Chloe and herself were the ones working the most to keep everyone alive. Slowly coming to a halt she closed her eyes taking deep breathes, she felt like her family had fallen apart. Times are tough now... But still. Eyebrows knitted together as she slowly maneuvered her weight to face Lucas. Troubled by the past few months which had past.
                                                      "My family is falling apart...." Gaze averted not able to gaze up at Lucas' handsome face, not wanting him to see the vulnerability she felt that very moment. The young blonde never really showed vulnerability but every day that past it was becoming more difficult to keep at bay.

How much longer could this possibly go on for? The lack of communication between the group was diminishing. Chloe was always to busy to sit down and have a discussion with, Not wanting to burden Lucas with her emotional baggage she didn't really have anyone left. Showing some vulnerability as she took a step closer to Lucas pressing her face against is strong chest, needing the comfort she desired most. Love. Closing her eyes for a few minutes just to listen to the soothing Thump, Thump, Thump Of her boyfriends heart beat. It was soothing, his warmth gave her some comfort. Tiny arms wrapped around the male's back finger's lacing together just at the small of his back. Grateful to have someone like Lucas in her life, Thanks to Chloe. Inhaling the scent which lingered onto the blonde male's shirt it was a scent, He always seemed to smell so appealing. His scent was unique that she couldn't even put it into words. Fingers flexing then curling on the small of his back gripping his shirt in clenched hands pulling herself as close as she possibly could. Eyes fluttering open tilting her head up to gaze up at the handsome man. Was something bothering him? Only just realizing he had a bag in his hand. Releasing the fistful of cloth from her hands and stepping away from the muscular built male to kneel down and poke the bag which seemed to contain... something. Most likely something he had hunted for a meal.
                                                      "What is this?" Curiosity lingered in her tone, the contents of the bag was the only thing at that moment pr-occupying the young woman's thoughts. Long enough to forget her a** of a father, severely depressed mother, her brother who seems to like avoiding everyone and then her cousin who was always off doing the gritty tasks.

Without waiting for an answer she swiftly snatched the bag from Lucas' firm grip opening the top of the bag inch by inch until a the contents were visible. Laying withing the bag was a freshly killed rabbit, who'd thought that people would have to result to this. Never in her wildest dreams would she consider eating domesticated animals even though this rabbit was most likely wild it still felt weird. Who would be the one to cook the deceased rabbit over the campfire this evening to consume for dinner. The tension between the group would be like every night previous to this day, only hearing the distant groans of the lurkers. Closing the top of the bag placing it in Lucas' hand, placing her hand over his guiding his fingers to curl around the bag. Lingering there for a few short seconds, before pulling away, standing up and turning around to face the other direction.

Thin fingers running through dirty blonde locks as feet crunched against the dry leaves. Coaxing Lucas to follow her was something that didn't cross her thoughts, he'd follow if he wished too. No visible threats were seen by Kylie which was good though not having anything to do would just mean returning to the camp sooner which was not something that appealed to her. A gentle breeze greeted her fair skin, it was a cool breeze but nothing that would make you shiver. It was rather pleasurable. WHACK! With the tip of her boot she sent a small rock crashing into a tree trunk. Deep blue eyes followed the darting rock until it collided with the trunk, then curious eyes explored the tree until a noticeable engraved heart was visible. Striding towards the little engravement on the tree until she could run her fingers along the bark, over the carved love heart. In the center of the love heart "J + R = Forever" was carved into the bark.
                                                      "That's sweet...." It was only a whisper, softly complimenting the little sign of affection someone had left marked onto the tree for all to know their love and to remember it even if they were gone. There love still lived even if they did not. To Kylie it was a strong reminder to keep surviving, to help others and keep the ones she loved alive as long as she could. It gave her the drive to fight what she held dear to her, Fight until she could no longer. Licking her dry lips to coat them in moisture before a small smile was visible on her thin pink lips. Kneeling down and maneuvering her body to a seated position resting her back against the trunk of the tree. Blue eyes locked onto Lucas. extending her arm out then making a beckoning motion with her finger coaxing him to come over, then patting the dry dirt ground next to her wishing for him to accompany her. " Come on babe."

Chuckling as the muscular built male started to make his way over to her, a small chuckle escaping the petite female. He was so predictable it was almost amusing, he never seemed to surprise her anymore though there wasn't much to be surprised over anymore. Not much romance was shared between anyone these days. Too much to occupy the mind and physically drain you that romance no longer interested you. It was a shame too, there never seemed to be much positive things to consume the day.

Combing her long locks with curved fingers in replacement of a brush, listening to... well nothing besides the crunch of the leaves under Lucas' feet as he approached. It was strange not hearing any wildlife, the chirp of birds or anything. Smiling up at her boyfriend as he started to maneuver himself into a seated position next to her. It was somewhat comical how much their body builds were different, she was short and petite whilst he was tall and masculine but at the same time it could be viewed as sweet. The pair were like Ying and Yang, they balanced each other out. crossed legs with her hands on her thighs as she did her best to relax, she deserved a break. The alone time with Lucas would be nice too.

Flutter-By-Chii

Location: Campsite Company: Lucas Thoughts: I'm still tired. Feelings: Sore, exhausted, calm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Allison Summers

Taking a seat on the chair that was set out for her she immediately let out a small sigh of relief, like it was good to finally get off her feet. Taking the spoon first she placed it in her mouth to hold the utensil before taking the can opener and continued to open the can of stew that he had given her earlier. As soon as she got the can half way open her stomach immediately began to growl and almost beg for the food she was about the eat, chuckling softly at her stomach lightly before opening the can completely. Handing the handy tool back to the male before pulling the spoon from her mouth and beginning to dig in, but paused through her second bite when she heard his response to her comment about getting a tan. A faint blush formed on her cheeks as she took her second bite and swallowed, a smile forming on her lips "You look pretty good yourself" Why did it seem so much more relaxing to talk to him now compared to before the apocalypse happened? Maybe it's because life could be so short now, might as well enjoy it while you can..

Noticing the small bucket that Maverick had pulled over she removed the can lid from the edge of the can and set it down into the bucket before turning her attention back to food in her hands, two bites was not enough. Taking another large bite she began to chew each soft chunk in her mouth before swallowing as her companion began to speak up, listening to him with interest her eyes moved from the can to him as he grinned at her. Why was it every expression he made she couldn't help but just want to stare into his eyes, but she did her best not to stare long. "Well I greatly appreciate them" She chuckled lightly with him, it felt good to laugh so freely again, along someone she knew, as if none of this really happened, like it was a bad dream. But Allison would be childish to believe in such thoughts seeing as every single detail happened, and she would never forget what the world was like when pushed beyond it's breaking point. People changed in a world like this, possibly show their true colors all along, and where the strong will come out on top and the weak will be left to parish.

Glancing back over at the shed for a moment when the male admitting to making the creation, he was smart to think of setting up camp on the rooftop. But how long could you stay there? "Good looking, and handy" She spoke softly not minding if he heard her or not, a smile planted on her lips as she looked back to Maverick as he continued to speak, her smile fading into a neutral look as intently listened. "I have to say.. I'm really glad you didn't leave with anyone.. Don't think there would have been another chance of seeing you again" Allison would have just continued on alone as she had arrived here, where she was even heading she had no idea, but she knew she could sit put, no where seemed safe anymore. Taking a few more bites of the canned stew before glancing back at Maverick as he spoke about not getting rid of her then he would have to keep her, a smile forming on her lips until he state he could simply throw her off the edge if she bugged him she silently stared at him. Smirking softly she burst out laughing slightly "Meany, you know I'd put up a good fight!"

"Thank you.. Maverick" Okay, it was just a playful wink but it still made her blush slightly, guess crushes always make you have butterflies for a while. Reaching down for her bottle of water she removed the lid before swallowing a mouthful, then a second before finishing up her stew and dropping the can into the bucket. The spoon she placed in her mouth once more and held it there for a moment before hearing the request of sharing her story, had she ever sat down and talking to anyone about how s**t went down with her? Trying to recall if she ever got close enough to anyone to actually feel comfortable talking to.. "Actually, it might be nice to let it all out finally, I've kept everything pretty bottled up" Taking a deep breath in she let it all out as a large sigh before moving her eyes from Maverick to the walkers on the streets, "I was at work when everything happened.. I watched someone stumble in bleeding, begging for help, another waitress went to the woman's aid and the manager, but the bleeding wouldn't stop. She died.. But she didn't stay dead long, suddenly her body began to move and she lunged at my manager and starting eating her.." Shaking her head slightly at the thought "I mean he wasn't very nice but I wouldn't wish that on anyone.. After that I took off, I just ran, something wasn't right, this was some crazy s**t to start with.. My best friends house was closer then my own so I went there, she was like a sister to me. Everything seemed okay, and when I got there she was home... But she had been attacked by some guy and got bit.." Allison's eyes began to tear up at the thought of Sydney, she was gone, and she would never see her again.

Even though she seemed to be choking up at this part she continued to go on, her body felt some weight already lifted just from what she had already shared. "No matter what we did, we couldn't stop the bleeding.. So I just stayed with her, and we talked about the good times before she passed.. I just left and kept moving after that. I knew I had to keep moving and stay away from any large cities with lots of people.. I found a nice group once, and we were together for a while.. Until.." Pausing for a moment as she moved her gaze from the walkers over to Maverick, "You are a good guy, sadly not everyone is as nice.. Another group attacked us, they took everything from us, and the group just seemed to scramble, no one knew how to fight back against someone with a gun. Shots were fired and I know many died, some were wounded, but we were all separated" It hurt to recall all the memories that flooded into her mind, but this was the first time she felt comfortable and safe in long time. "After that I was on my own again, and it just seemed easier then trying to approach anyone.. I guess I'm just afraid that next time I won't get away.." The thoughts of what someone could do sent chills down her spine causing her to shake her head once more, "I kept moving, and wound up here..."

Kawaii Noob

User Image

D A R Y L D I X O N

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

"The ******** erry'one cryin' for? Damn bunch 'a sorry a** babies, I'll you what.."

The woman was tightly wound in his chest, her sobs becoming quieter as the seconds quickly rolled by. He was breathless as he cradled the seemingly helpless woman into him, relishing the moment that Jack, a woman that he was accustomed to having put everyone else's needs before her own, a woman who was equipped with nothing less than a brutal mentality about the specifics of survival, was plummeting in a spiral of endless confusion and regret. Seeing her behave in such a manner not only bemused him, but astounded him all at once, and all for a woman of whom he has yet to, and never will get the opportunity to associate with. She was long gone now, and Daryl was certain he would not frustrate himself or fall into a pit of misery on the behalf of her passing. He concluded that it would be mostly Jack's group that will likely suffer about the matter of her death. Even so, it wasn't hard to accept the passing of those who have gone on, whether it was a result of his or anyone's else's faults. He could careless about the knife thrower or her previous lifestyle before the outbreak, and as cruel as it may be, this heartless reaction to such an unrefined sight is exemplified by the simple way he disregarded Avery as more of a sidedish; someone who has rarely contributed enough, if at all, to gather his acknowledgement. He was quite aloof when it came to developing bonds and trusts with those around him, and he did so for not only the preservation of his sanity, but to protect himself or others out of harm's way and to keep his awareness at it's finest resolute. When it comes to a potential or already established relationship, it goes two ways; either he favors someone, or he doesn't. Simple and straightforward - no ifs, ands or buts. If he has grown to truly despise someone, then as a child would often express their displeasure towards someone in not so subtle doses, he shall follow suit.

Though he often means well, his actions can and often do appear cold, ruggid or even selfish to those around him. He has no reason to hide behind a mask to portray himself, unlike the rest of his and Jack's people who reside alongside him in the prison. As for Avery? Well, he could not account for how much of a good woman she was, and he damn well did not know if she'd want Jack to mourn over her death, or to dismiss her passing and carry on as if nothing happened. If a commemoration of her life would come along, he was not certain if Jack would agree to it. He was not even sure if he'd attend if such an event would take place at the prison. A burial would be more appropriate, he assumed, rather than a celebration of a life that wasn't worth living for. Hell, he just made that up right on the spot to satisfy the mentally inept redhead who needed counselling in that moment more than she needed a tissue to dry her river of tears. At the time it was a better plan than any, as his perception of ' comfort ' usually came above and before any other method that could briefly extinguish one's grief or an inexplicable spark of madness. And Jack, of all people, needed it more than anyone else. Still holding her against him, he listened and focused his attention directly on her. The redhead began to incoherently babble about something, or someone, named ' Billy '. The hell was that? He was unsure if it was a fragment of Jack's severely damaged state of mind thanks to the circle of trauma she underwent in less than five minutes, or if this ' Billy ' used a be a living, breathing being that she has once associated herself with. Blinking, he tried to comprehend everything that slid from the woman's mouth, her apparent disorientation not making the situation anymore feasible.

He was well aware that his deliberate attempts to soothe her already troubled mind might have not eased the anguish that tickled her psyche. However, the realization that Jack was prone to outbursts of frustration when faced with a difficult situation was also quite concerning, at least for him. What else is this woman capable of? Was her rage that intense to extend to such drastic measures? Pushing that thought aside, Daryl was shortly brought back to the shame that is reality as Connor approached them and, instead of offering words of comfort and express his remorse for Avery's death, chose to strike the redhead across the cheek, his bare palm slapping loudly across her pale, tear stricken face. What the absolute hell? He growled quietly, hoping to object to the man's actions but before he could retaliate he was reminded that this was exactly what Jack needed to regain herself.

Stunned at his lack of instigation, Daryl only muffled under his breath, silently accepting her invitation of thanks. Her gratitude was something he always seemed to note well about her, how she was always so appreciative even in her less than sane moments. "Ain't no one here weak, Jack, includin' you" the redneck replied simply, proceeding to guide her towards the weeping brunette that was firmly planted on the ground, incapable of containing her emotions as it was an expected and appropriate reaction for a child who just witnessed death first hand. She was only a child, he couldn't blame her for crying. To think the child was calm and collected moments prior to the witnessing, only to break down in the same manner that Jack had succumbed to at Avery's death. Emotions really aren't a factor to toy with. He believed that Ava and Angelica were children who had a lot of potential to mature both physically and mentally, once time progresses at it's own standard pace, of course. If Jack had put time aside to mentor them on how to protect themselves, and how to respond and adapt to almost any plausible environment of circumstance they were thrown in, then they'd be guaranteed to extend their life expectancy. Though, with so much occurring under the red head's nose, he couldn't exactly point a finger at her, knowing full well that she has a lot on her plate the moment, too. But right now, she was near hopeless. As she tried to console the sobbing Ava, Daryl only took a step back, watching while the woman knelt down to speak and tend to the child. It wasn't long before she was ushered along in Connor's care, and Adrianna was given clear instructions to take care of a few tasks, too. Eyes darting to Audrey, Daryl inspected her for a moment with a quick sweep from head to toe; she was an absolute mess, brutalization at its finest. She was clearly in no position to handle her son, but here was was nonetheless, cradling the fifteen year old boy in his arms.

Something about Jack's group was oddly humane, much more than his group, to be precise. While he wasn't going to admit that his comrades are nearly not as affectionate in comparison to Jack's group, it was clearly within one's view that the redhead's pack of people were the polar opposite of Rick and his people. The way they interacted with each other, the way they'd try and lend emotional support was quite, well, alarming, concerning and disturbing. A man aggressively slapping a woman to shake her out of her crazed frenzy? Pet dogs for not only companionship, but for protection? A mother giving her son more affection than his group's version of a mother who can't even pull the boy into a hug without some sort of mild-mannered retort? It was essentially a recipe for unwanted disaster.

Just when the woman completed her To-Do list that generally consisted of reassuring her group, he carefully assisted her as they ascended the small flight of stairs, making sure her arm was securely slung around his neck and his arms wound around her waist. Once inside, he came to a halt, nearly breathless from this constant activity that involved more of his energy than anything he ever had to do. Again, he released her, bending over to catch his breath for a moment or two. Sweat was dripping down his chin and leaving stained droplets on the cemented flooring, and he rose an arm to swipe it away from his face, dampening his flesh. If there's any luck then the person in charge of controlling the shower sessions would implement one for tonight, seeing as everyone was either drowning in the own sweat or splattered with walker blood. He had straightened his posture when Jack of whom he assumed was likely trapped in the warzone that is her head, addressed him with.. a confession? Maybe she was still disoriented. Maybe.. maybe she was drunk off of her own grief and sadness? It was the most credible of reasoning, he assumed. What else was there for him to possible work up as a response? Her touch stifled him for a moment, still torn between making sense of the message the woman was trying to get across, nearly oblivious to her true intentions.

But instead, he simply nodded, unwilling to trust his voice; She was so feminine and tiny, too potently female. And although he could not discover why, the mere touch of her caused his blood to pound against his temples, clenching his teeth in retaliation. His hand quickly, hungrily, slid over her waist, and he absorbed another jolt of anxiety, pleasure. That quick, amazing flutter of nerves in the pit of his stomach proved to be much of a nuisance, yet he oddly enjoyed, welcomed, the exhiliration. His dark mop of brown hair was clung to his sweaty forehead, cheeks ruddy from the heat that circulated beween them. The flurry of intensity and lust continued to swell between them. The blue of his eyes deepened, went dreamy. His hand slid from her shoulder, along her neck, only to then meet with the other that was comfortably rested on her curved waist.
                                          "You..", he murmured, drawing his mouth to hers. "We oughtta' get back to.. to..", he breathed against her lips, awaiting for the divine moment where the woman had not refrained from initiating. He reached up to her face and cupped it into the fold of his hand. He pulled her against him, want and pleasure taking charge. He crushed his mouth with hers, stranded in the needs that stormed through him.
                                          Too fast, So very fast. God forgive him.
                                          And his hands, oh dear, those very same hands were so quietly relentless, exploring almost every inch of the woman's body, his fingers seeking, flexing, unfolding with greed. His breath strangled in his throat, and heat slammed into him, overtaking the thrilling sensation. The pleasure was cool and silky, and, like a blanket, he could have wrapped himself with it.
                                          This is what he wanted, what he so desperately craved for. This foreign, yet gladly welcomed intimact of body to body, and mind to mind. His earlier nerves lost in the transgression of his actions, he grinned against the woman's mouth, the trademark smirk tugging on his lips. It was sinister, wild. He framed her face in his hands, a thumb trailing across her smooth, slightly damp cheek.
                                          There was no shyness in this woman; she was demanding and well adjusted to the actions that occurred on her behalf. She had no reason to hold back, and why should she? This patent, oddly adorable way the color flooded to the bloom of her skin was simply anticipation, excitement. He fought to control the urges within himself. It was for no man to blame with having to held back in the presence of a temptress. This special warmth, this astounding admiration of another's body against his own, It was a feeling that overwhelmed him in waves, taking over his thoughts and replacing it with pure, sheer instincts and desires.
                                          But as much he wanted this, as much they both wished for nothing more than to stay like this for just a little longer to take away from the stressful and trying situations they've come to face in the past, it was simply and utterly impossible. The duo would soon come to realize the mind shattering truth that reality wanted no part in their sickly desires. More often than not, its proposal for either to resume life as it should be to keep the balance in check would step into the fold of their being, and once again the issue of priorities would always remain a matter that was trivial at best. It was times like these where another's prime and upheld initiative was a deciding factor that allowed for one to choose freely between what they wanted for their personal gain, or what would be the benefit of another. Either way, staying like this, even for a moment longer, would not come without a few drawbacks. Jack was requested for a blood transfusion and a child's mother and a husband's wife was playing a dangerous and threatening game of hide and seek in the hands of death.
                                          Reluctantly, the redneck pulled himself away from the woman's hold, his hand slowly dropping from her face and returning to his side. His eyes were dark and heavy as he looked down at the small frame of the woman, his expression torn between dissatisfaction and a hint of regret, although being full aware of his tasks and the underlying truth of his position in the group. He blinked, stepped back as his arm slid from around the woman's waist, hesitantly grimacing as he inwardly forced himself to pry his limbs off of her body. His head lowered, and he spat at his feet, awkwardly avoiding the so few stares and brief passing of his and Jack's comrades as they stood in the center of the halls, unable to think of any valid excuse or otherwise to explain their not-so-secret, quite intense, shortlived moment. There was no use trying to hide it now; either everyone knew, or what one or two people have seen would spread around the prison like wildfire. It was obvious to not only the duo but their teammates as well, that the two were harboring feelings for each other.
                                          His tongue slipped from his mouth, dampening his lips. He felt as though he was a child being deprived of the most delectable good for sale, with that good resembling Jack and her divine, feminine approach. "We gotta go," he extended a hand and scratched the back of his head, momentarily glancing upwards at the ceiling, then redirecting his eyes to Jack just as he lowered his head, "She needs erry'one there, but I gotta round up the others so they can lend a hand. 'M ready when you are."

“You wanna perhaps hurry the ******** up?”

A growl rumbled in his throat, patience running thin and tolerance at ground zero. He did not recall anyone opening the gates for the spawn of satan himself. She wasn't even allowed entry, yet she somehow managed to climb over the fence and waltz inside, shooting orders like she has claimed authority over everyone, and once again displaying her fine set of slaying mastery. Apparently, she was right; walkers were heading in their direction, but with her prowess and capabilities, she didn't necessarily need them, right?
                                          "Aye, Olive Oyl, mind shuttin' that ********' trap a' yers?! You can handle 'em, right? You don't need raggedy Anne and the mop of a german sheppard helpin' you, you little b***h! We ain't got no time to be playin' tag with the walkers. One of our own needs blood, and there ain't no way I'm lettin' her die," he responded, voice risen, tongue sharpened. He was sure that the raven haired female was not even aware of their current agenda, though it was clear that everyone had their jobs to do. He was not going to put up with a female, who he has hardly known for ten minutes, to address him as anything less than he is.
                                          "Let's go, Jack..", fixating his eyes on the woman, he nodded to Jack, taking hold of her hand and guiding her towards the designated cell block where Lori was currently being held. In silence, they trekked through the corridor until finally entering into the cell, a sight to behold crowded in a single station. His eyes flickered around the room for any sign of the leader, but apparently he was not anywhere to be seen. Everything was just the same before he left to find Jack, except Rick, again, was not in plain sight. It was aggravating how the man would always wander off in times of need, hoping to accomplish whatever he felt was worthy of completing before doing something else of interest, or lack thereof. He grimaced, slowly easing himself into the cell. He noticed Carl holding a knife above his mother's head, perhaps painfully awaiting the moment where she may turn. His hand that gently clutched the knife trembled in his grasp, chewing on the bottom of his lip in fear. The pressure in his chest was hideous, unbearable. It was disturbing to see a child hold so much responsibility for such a tender case, as if there was some sort of obligation that he needed to uphold on his mother's behalf. Her death shouldn't be upon his shoulders, but Rick's absence explains otherwise. Looking over to Maggie, Daryl released Jack's hand. "Where's Rick? Did he come in here? "

ooc;; DARYL POST! MUCH TIRED, VERYY SUCCESS //lolwhut. Will work on his graphics tomorrow. I'm tired, lol.

Flutter-By-Chii

Jill I Valentine

runic knight Celes

Dynasty Juliet

cruci-fried
User Image

User Image

April Black

A small smirk formed on her lips, he really was one tough son of a b***h, could she have done it if in his position? The thought seemed to graze her mind as she contemplated, but truthfully it was hard to really know if she could or not, if it was life or death maybe she would have too. April just hoped she never came into a situation where she would have to lose one of her limbs, she might not be able to adapt as well as Merle did without a second hand. But brushed the thoughts off seeing as she would simply have to focus on her tasks so she doesn't mess up and put herself in such a situation.

The chosen nickname from her male companion made her let out a small chuckle, she never recalled being ever named 'Sugartits' before by anyone. "Aww, but it's just so much fun to tease... Am I good at it?" Snickering softly at him before examining his body language for a moment, would she really regret it? It was possible that she may not expect what could come from a night alone with alcohol and Merle, but you only live once and she might die tomorrow. April was starting to learn to live in the moment and lately it seemed it would be along side Merle until the two went their separate ways which she assumed would come at some point.
                    Raising a brow at his comment about the man who cuffed him to a pipe was a p***k, "Officer? So he's some kind of cop, thought they were suppose to protect everyone, guess not, eh.." Shaking her head slightly, then again did anyone really stay loyal to their careers when all this s**t went down? April hated that many people died, but she wasn't focused on everyone else when everyone started eating one another, she got the hell out of there without looking back.

"I guess your right, no way he would leave you behind like that" Or at least she assumed, a brother was family and the way Merle spoke of him they seemed to have been on good terms when they last saw each other. Glancing to the truck for a moment before looking back to the three walkers that were approaching her, one was a little closer then the other two and attempted to grab for April. But with a swift side step she watched the creature fall to the ground as the second walker stumbled over the one on the ground and fell as well, well those two would be easy. Dark eyes focused on the one still standing as she stepped forward towards it placing her hand to it's chest to hold it back and used her other hand to shove the blade through it's skull.
                    Removing her blade she turned her attention back to the two that struggled to get up from the ground, ending their lives as quickly as she could be standing up straight.

With a quick glance around to check she was clear and safe she stretched her arms high above her head, "Alright.. Lets get back" Looking over towards where Merle was before grabbing the small bag of stuff she had and climbed into the passenger seat once more.

Kawaii Hunter

User Image

.✿. ƛυ∂rҽყ Ʀσѕҽ Sɱiƚԋ .✿.

User Image

Seeing the distraught man made Audrey feel helpless. How could she possibly fix this? Providing comfort was the only solution that her crowded mind could manage. Scooting closer to Rick as he wept over his Wife who was hanging onto life by a thread, Mumbling over his friend whom he had killed from situations she couldn't completely understand but the assumption that it had to be done lingered with her. This Shane person seemed like a loose canon, even though she didn't know the man it wasn't a surprise he was already dead. Most of the time men/women like him would either go completely insane or they would end up dying at the hands of an friend or foe. Not having anything to say about Rick's friend, she just sat and listened which was most likely what the man needed. From the state he was in she could tell all he needed was someone to talk to, express his emotions and actually have someone listen to him instead of burdening all of his hardships but the rest of his group's too. With observations from when they first arrived and conversations she had overheard Audrey knew Rick was having difficulty with his outspoken son. She knew all to well how having a teenage son could be, it was tough work. Then the poor man had to helplessly sit on the sidelines not being able to do anything to save his wife had to be torturing. Providing comfort to the man could have two positive outcomes, First being Rick would trust Jack's group better and secondly, most important was to help keep the sanity of Rick at a stable level then help him through his emotional journey. Whether his wife lived or died Audrey vowed to herself to help the man. She understood and this is why she desired to help. Audrey couldn't help but feel empathy.

Being only inches away from Rick, their arms were rather close to each other almost touching. It was odd trying to comfort a complete stranger. Though Audrey was a good woman so it wasn't surprising. Finally Audrey began to try and comfort the man with words and try and shed a bit of light onto the situation, give her opinion on the matter. Her voice soft not wanting others to hear them but also trying to keep a soothing tone to help relax him."I'm sure your wife knows you love her. Sitting here though is not showing your devotion to your family. Times are tough. I know what it's like. Trying to keep your family safe from the dangers of the world. I can see you're a good man. If I can see it then your family, The ones closest to you and know you the best will... Just know.'" pausing for a moment before hesitantly placing her slim hand on the man's shoulder closest to her (the one which is almost touching her arm). The muscles in his shoulder alone were noticeably tense from all the stress that he was burdened with, it would be alarming though she knew how stress worked.Lightly gripping his shoulder reassuring him that he was not alone in this battle, the emotional struggle. He had people he could rely on. Even if they didn't know each other well. The physical contact would help him relax since Audrey was surprisingly calm even with every she was burdening all at once. Her calm mannerism would radiate from her creating a slightly more peaceful atmosphere for Rick. As the sobbing confessions continued Audrey just listened.

"You love her... Then wouldn't it be nice if the first thing she would wake up to is your face. Just to be by her side and knowing your there would show her you love her. Talk to her even if she can't communicate back, hold her hand, stay with her. Be there for your son...Seeing his mother in such a state, can you imagine how he is doing? Your newborn child?... They need you...". Pulling her hand away from his shoulder and placing both her hands in her lap, legs crossed trying to stay as comfortable as you could on cold cement. Averting her eyes to her 3/4 lengthen jeans which had patches of dried blood. Her porcelain skin covered in spots of purple tender skin. Pursing her lips she leaned back to rest her head against the cold wall, turning her face to look at him. Her pale green eyes locked onto his face, eyebrows knitted together in thoughtfulness. "This place... it's safer ten out there...." A short pause before continuing. "This is a home, With some improvements this place could be 100% safe. No more walker's inside, no more worrying over losing someone. A safe haven..."A small smile formed on her full lips."They need us back there. I will leave you be.. Hope you join everyone soon."

Pushing herself off the col cement flooring and dusting herself off before walking away from Rick heading back to the main cell block. Vanishing from Rick's line of sight and entering everyone else. Though everyone was busy with jobs, She really didn't have a job to do since everyone seemed to have all the important situations covered. So her main priority would be to tend to Jason, Make sure he wouldn't fall into a deep pit of darkness, hiding his emotions and not allowing them to surface... It isn't good for anyone. Passing by Lori's cell seeing Jack giving blood, Hershel working his magic and Hershel's brunette daughter holding the bundle of joy. The rugged redneck seemed to be hovering around the cell along with a few others. Averting her gaze away not wanting to come across as rude she ascended the stair to the top floor of cell's. Walking over to the cell she was assigned to she opened the big metal gate like door and entered, looking up at the top bunch where Jason was lightly snoring. It was good he was getting some rest, maybe it would make him feel refreshed by tomorrow. Approaching the bunks she extended her body as much as she possibly could to reach up and run her finger's through Jason's brown messy locks. He needed a haircut, once everything was calmed down she'd make sure to give him a decent haircut. Short enough to manage and not be too dirty constantly. After that, she dropped her hands to the blankets and pulled them over him so he stayed warm when night approached. With a small exhale of uncertainty she placed her feet flat on the ground once more and climbed into the bottom bunk, she couldn't sleep but resting was all she needed. Staying awake in case she was needed.

Voices were audible from her cell, none of the words were easy to make out though. It was the cell below her which belonged to Lori. Hopefully everything was going okay. Hopefully her little chat with Rick would give him the strength to push on through this day which had been hell for everyone. The man just needed a little shove in the right direction and that's what she attempted the rest was up to him. Would everything work out after the day's events which had caused so much drama? It was hard not to have the many thoughts linger in her mind, spiraling in a vicious cycle. One of those thoughts was more like an image of Avery, remembering how she had found the younger woman. The images were haunting her, it felt as if she were burdening Avery's death and all the group's emotional trauma over the death. No one ever asked how she was, It was hardly fair but Audrey never really expected to be looked after. It had always been her and her son, though Jack and Conner provided protection from the walker's since Audrey was no fighter still the emotional support and providing comfort was different. Audrey took that role on for the group, she was the glue that held them all together, the one to comfort and look after you. Inhaling as much air as possible before her lungs had taken in the maximum capacity then exhaling slowly.

Listening to the barely audible snores of her son brought her thoughts to her son. She hoped he would be able to recover emotionally after witnessing Avery's death. Her son was very important to her, she worried for him. Trailing back off to Avery she felt guilty for not trying to get to know the woman well enough, sure she had cooked for the group, made small chat with the platinum blonde, provided a shoulder to cry on at times but their interaction was very rare. gnawing on the inside of her lower lip, what was she supposed to do? Time past as Audrey dwelled on the many events of today, The voices from downstairs were not so audible anymore, her eyelids began to feel like weights were attached to her long thick eyelashes weighing them down, making them close. She was exhausted. Deep even breathing, as her eyes finally closed. Focusing on the snores escaping Jason and the peoples voices from various cell's she felt somewhat relaxed but still held the tension. Tomorrow she was not looking forward too, It wasn't the cleaning of the dead bodies but the interaction with everyone, People questioning how she was so bruised, The fate of Lori, So much. Hopefully no more deaths would occur, it was the last thing both groups needed.

Location: Prison; Inside Company: Rick. Thoughts: I need to be strong for everyone...Just like every other time Feelings: Empathy

Kawaii Hunter

User Image
Ƭheodore "Ƭ-Ɗog" Ɗouglas

███▓▒░░ █ █ █ ░░▒▓███

T-Dog was all about having more people join them, the two groups remaining separate of course but power came in numbers and that meant safety. He was wary of them and didn't trust them completely by they seemed like good folk. With the bonus of them bringing more food it made his mouth water, they also brought supplies, medication, this would help them survive a couple of months. It was odd how they hit the jackpot when everything was scarce...
                                                  After discussing the new people with Daryl, Glenn and Rick he made his way back outside to do patrol. After patrolling for a few hours, eliminating the threatening walker's which lingered near the fence he was called in to have some dinner. Though it wasn't much it was something, He ate so quickly it was surprising that he hadn't noticed he was more hungry then his stomach led on to be. The day was over and it was shower time. Having a nice hot shower was something he always looked forward too, the last decent shower he had was back at the CDC a long time ago. The shower room being empty he removed his clothing placing them off the ground so water wouldn't drench the material, placed his gun on top of his neatly folded clothing then approached the shower. Turning the faucet's on then having the warm water spray down onto his skin was a god send. It felt nice against his skin, he felt clean again. After enjoying his short shower, he walked back over to his clothes dried his exposed body with the towel provided and quickly changed. How embarrassing would it be if someone caught you naked, amusing but terrible. Amusing is when it doesn't happen to you, like when Rick, Carol, Daryl and himself caught Maggie and Glenn going at it in the guard tower. Daryl's joke made him chuckle, though Maggie and Glenn didn't seem so amused. Now it was time to sleep, walking to his cell at a slow pace. A smile forming on his lips just at the sight of his bed. Crawling onto the bed and closing his eyes, shortly after he fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The heat was make beads of sweat form on his forehead, his white long sleeve shirt drenched in sweat. Spending majority of the day up in the guard tower wasn't a bother though the heat was terrible in the guard tower with the humidity unable to escape the inside area of the tower. Watching everyone from afar, conversations arguments, bringing supplies in, taking supplies out. Nothing out of the norm. Deciding to take a rest, he yawned as he knelt down then maneuvered himself into a seated position, A big sigh of satisfaction escaped him. His muscles finally got the chance to relax. T-Dog was always trying to help the group, sometimes lifting more then his share but not all the time. The sun still high in the sky blessing them all with light providing safety, safety with being able to see their surroundings. No surprise attacks could happen what so ever. After awhile he started humming to himself, an old song they used to sing at his church. The memories of church and his belief in god were what kept the man fighting to survive. He was rather happy toady, everything seemed to be going just fine. They hadn't had a relaxing day for some time which made this special, that very moment was peaceful. A smile formed on his lips and closing his eyes, no matter how humid it was he decided to enjoy the sun's radiating warmth. His shift for playing guard was nearly over he had an estimate of an hour left? It was hard to tell time anymore, to them it was only day or night not specific times. His stomach grumbled as the time for lunch was approaching, he couldn't wait. Food was scarce these days, so when you got your hands around something delicious and edible it was mouth watering. The positive side of the situation was they had endless amount of water, never would dehydration taunt them.

From a distance when he slightly opened his eyes he could see a figure in the distance, on the other side of the fence. Who on earth was that? Couldn't be good.... Pushing himself off the ground and making his way down the guard tower and exiting, closing the door behind himself. He approached the field, his brows knitted together in curiosity. He stood back, watching from a distance seeing as though Daryl and Rick were handling it. Seconds later an ear piercing shriek rang throughout the prison grounds, the siren was blaring loudly it was starting to draw the attention of every walking within a close proximity. Looking around, swift movements turning his head in every direction. Damn the gates weren't holding on well. Someone had cut holes in the fence and walkers were making there way inside the prison, pouring out of the prison, surrounding the front yard. They had to move and fast! T-Dog made a run for the closest gate. In attempt to closing it he was luckily joined by Carol who was assisting him in his goal to lock the gate. After successfully locking the gate a walker had approached him from behind biting on the back of the neck, his flesh being torn away from his body as teeth sunk into the tender flesh, blood seeped out from the wound. Carol aided him by shooting the walker. After they shot a couple of walker's until they had no ammo left they dropped their guns and retreated into Cell block B. It was the closest cell block to them. He knew he wasn't going to make it , he knew he was going to die. Carol kept rambling on about her getting him to safety and everything was going to be fine. Carol is a sweet woman and they both shared their belief in god, though she was not one who could protect him. She was not strong enough. "Carol I'm not going to make it, you have to go on without me." The urgency in his voice was all he could to to show he was serious and that he was speaking the obvious truth. " It's okay, I'm going to get you to safety. I'm gonna guide you out of these damn tombs." As Carol tried attempting to help carry some of his weight they proceeded deeper in the corridors of the prison, though they were trapped from every direction. "You have to run..." When Carol protested T-Dog choked up a bit, it was the last time he would see Carol, his friends. "This is God's plan for me, My job is to get you somewhere safe. To protect you. You get back to the others okay?"

As the walker's closed in on them he stared ahead and charged four walker's."RUN! GO! BE SAFE!!" As Carol hesitantly retreated one of the walker's latched onto his arm and tore it open like it was just a thin sheet of paper. Another set of jaws locked onto his shoulder, the next was clinging to his leg chewing his leg apart and Lastly when had gnawed of flesh from his neck. The pain was torture. It felt as if someone had a knife and they were burying it deep into your skin then moving it around. Tackling one of the walker's on the ground and smashing it's head into the cement ground. Then taking on the others one at a time though he was bitten and scratched numerous times. After he killed them he began to limp away from where Carol had escaped. Limping slower and slower as the blood drained from him at a rapid speed. his eyes felt heavy and his body felt cold and exhausted. two walker's were trying to catch up to him, approaching him from behind which he was well aware of. He couldn't go on any longer. He collapsed on the ground. "Argh!!!! AHHHHH!" He screamed as the two walker's finally caught up to him and began eating him alive. He passed out from the loss of blood and the excruciating pain. Fading into the blackness. People say you see your life flash behind your eyes. Well I don't see it. I just feel cold, alone. Drifting away. T-Dog was gone... The walker's continuing to eat his flesh and drink his blood. The body would not be identifiable if his face hadn't remained intact. To the end, Theodore did his best to be a good man.

"This is God's plan. He'll take care of me. Always has. He's gonna help me lead you out of these tunnels."

Adorable Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image 𝔾𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕟 User Image

User Image
Glenn had been in a daze since the return of the run; that was until the newcomer arriving made him suspicious. He was watching carefully and observed the woman behavior from a far, it made him think that she was good at what she did but the way she spoke to everyone made him think she was nothing but trouble. Someone that he viewed right off the bat as a female version of Merle… The thought of the other Dixion brother in a female body made his skin crawl. And by the looks of it Rick was letting her in to their home… Great… The darker skinned male frowned watching the lady spit out comments to the group, primarily at Daryl and Jack… Sure, the red head was new but she made it crystal clear that her loyalties lay with them as long as they would have her group… Two lethal females, by what he could see on two polar opposite sides of the justice scale… He felt like he could trust Jack but this woman, she just said trouble…

He didn’t have long to think on that either, not before the siren caught him off guard and made him spin around looking horrified at the prison- his eyes darting from one direction to the other scanning who was outside and what exactly was happening. His automatic first thought was to the dark haired woman standing behind him, it was just very suspicious that she show up seeking sanctuary and this happen… Either that or there were more prisoners or something… Or, he turned his eyes to look at the red head who was now waltzing up to him. Could it have been from her group? That noise was way too loud, it would draw walkers to the gates and to the places that were wreaked and broke down.. Not only that but the ones inside would start getting more active and agitated. This wasn’t good at all!

Almond eyes watched, his expression becoming awed watching Jack take down more walkers. It was like watching their run all over again but more serial. Nothing about this woman was normal and just when you think you got her figured she turns around and does something else that is mind blowing and disturbing but at least she seemed to have the groups best interest at heart… Right? As Glenn headed for the prison, leaving Rick to deal with his old friend- of sorts, he heard Jack giving her group orders. So, both leaders of both groups and the right-hand man of his group were going into the darkness to try to eliminate the source of the noise. As he ran and took down walkers he also took notice of another female that had joined their mists, she was carrying a bow and seemed like she could handle herself decently… She was good enough to save Carol. He was impressed but wondered who she was and where she had come from.

The Korean male did as the others and started to fend off the seemingly endless mob of walkers. At first he had used his gun but the amount of walkers were becoming too great to even hold off with gun fire. He had to get himself a melee weapon. The dark harried and eye male fought his way to the car that he now drove, it was where his machete was. He had to inhale and turn sharp when a mixture of light and dark seemed to blur past him- it was that thin woman from the gate that Rick seemed to have known… A felon… He watched as she easily dropped the walkers and looked, he could have sworn gleeful about it. The expressions the woman had while dropping the walkers was something that made his stomach turn- she looked happy to get to drop them. Granted, they were no longer living but they had once been people and she had expressions that looked as though she didn’t care either way…

Retrieving his blade and a crowbar for backup he started in manually killing the walkers. He didn’t like this tactic for the most part, sure it was quieter but with a swarm this size it was hard to keep your distance to avoid getting bit. Glenn couldn’t help but worry about Maggie. Was she okay? Was she still mad at him? Was she with Beth and Lori? No, he couldn’t worry about her right now. He loved her but knew that she was strong enough to fend for not only herself but for the others as well. Inside couldn’t have been as bad as outside… Right?

It wasn’t until T-Dog hollered out that he seen the open gate that the majority of the walkers were coming through. It was one that they had locked with their own chain and pad lock… How did that happen? How did any of this happen? He was now running for the gate with T-Dog and Carol, the trio fighting off the walkers with the others backing them up. There was no feasible way to close the gate with everyone being on this side of it… That was okay though; there were entrances into the other Cell Blocks. He would just lead T and Carol through Cell Block D to get back to C.

The only ones left outside from their group were now closing themselves off from the newcomers. No, he couldn’t look at it like that. He was closing this gate so that he could protect his people that were pinned down inside. He knew Maggie would have been outside if she could have been, so she was in trouble and he didn’t want to make it harder for her by having the outside over run. He yelled out to Conner, the two exchanged a few words before he turned around and started to attempt to make his way to the D block but there were just too many walkers between them. Carol yelled out as a walker threw her to the ground and he knew that it was time to retreat back to the ‘untouched’ Cell Block C. Their group only had went through C and D so far, no telling what was in B but they had to try. As T-Dog took care of the walker attacking Carol Glenn noticed the large and growing red area on his white shirt.

T-Dog had been bit on the back of his neck, near his spine in a place that they couldn’t cut off to keep the spread of infection from happening. A gut wrenching feeling, like a block of ice had fallen into the pit of his stomach over took him. T-Dog was the one who saved him! Why couldn’t it have been that tramp at the gate or anyone of the new comers?!

Anger took hold of the smaller male as he fought aside T-dog to keep the walkers from overrunning their path to E Block. When Carol got the door opened she had taken down two walkers but other wise it looked pretty cleared out. “T, come on!” He yelled out to the dark male who almost looked torn on to go or nor- he knew why. T-Dog didn’t have much longer; he thought about what he would do in his shoes: Torn between wanting to take out as many of the things as possible or going to possibly be of use or the death of your friends. “Come on man! We can make it!” He said trying to keep hope alive. The darkest of the males seemed to agree and ran in the building where they closed the doors. The corridors were dark and only lit by the small openings near the ceiling.

While walking the three discussed T-Dogs predicament and what that meant for the entire group. Glenn was saddened to know that any moment one of his best friends would be taking his last breath and Carol was holding back tears. This wasn’t an easy moment but T seemed to be in higher spirits, maybe just for their sakes, then he would have imagined. The dark male told them that everyone died and this just happened to be his time. It was a tearful ‘good-bye’, both men sheading a tear or two each. T-dog said that he only wished he could have seen the new baby. He also gave his views of on the new comers. Glenn was surprised to hear T said that he liked the red head and her group- that they seemed like they had their quirks but everyone did. He also said that the pale woman who came up from the hill didn’t set right with him and told both Glenn and Carol to watch out for her. He told them what he wanted them to tell the others for him. It was almost like a living ‘last will and testimony’.

The sinking feeling in his stomach got worse when he heard the sounds of walkers heading their way. They made it to a hall that separated in two different directions and they commented on how the layout was almost like C but walkers were coming from both directions. Glen and Carol tried to refuse when T offered to lure the walkers away in the opposite direction but his mind was made up and Glenn knew that there was no changing it. He and Carol went back down the way they had just come from and waited behind a corner, T’s last words to them were that he believed in heaven and knew that he would be taken care of and told Carol that he would look after Sophia. This made the woman hug him before their departure and Glenn even shared a tearful parting. The now two person group waited until the sounds of the walkers and T-Dogs yell’s to lure them became fainter before moving. They made to another hallway where it differed from C when suddenly a mob of them came shuffling from one direction. With walkers nearly ganking them the two ran into another group, fighting their way through they ran through the twist and turns hoping to find the end. Carol was a head of him and turned just feet ahead from him when a walker grabbed him from the side and knocked him down. When he kicked the beast off he seen he could no longer go the direction Carol did. He heard her screaming while she was fighting off the walkers. “Keep going! Keep going! I’m okay! Keep going until you can’t and then hide!” It was the best plan of action and they agreed seeing as nearly twenty or more walkers separated them and neither had the strength to take them on.

So now there was one.

Glenn was now going no faster than a walk. He was practically gasping for air and noticed that what remaining light coming from outside was fading… It was starting to get dark and he didn’t have the slightest idea on where he was, so he took the advice he hoped Carol would pass on someday. He found solid door that the latch still worked, made sure the room was clear and ducked inside, locking himself in a six by six room with only a toilet, some tp and thin one-inch-thick pad laying on the floor. “Maggie, please be okay…” Those were his most reoccurring thoughts. He was worried about the entire group, about Lori and the baby, Carl, Rick, Hershel, Beth and the rest. He wondered if he was the only one left alive. He worried that he would venture out when it was day time to find no living soul left. The thought of it made the blood running through his veins turn ice cold, he felt like he was going to be sick.. He wanted to go out now but knew he would only get himself killed. The siren had been off for a while, so maybe everyone was okay. His last though before going in and out of a restless sleep were of Maggie and if she was still alive.

User Image
User Image
Rick Grimes

User Image

Rick brushed away the last remnants of his tears. He sniffed listening to Audrey's soothing voice helped him relax more it worked in keeping what sanity he had left all together. " Lori and Carl are my life... I haven't been devoting enough time" he'd like nothing more than reconnect with Lori on a more romantic level possibly their marriage will flourish if she lived. There's no time in getting choked up he had to settle his feud with his teenage son detesting the idea that his problems created a rift between him and Carl. The last thing Lori needs is waking up in the middle of a fight, they need him as much as he needed his family. He pushed himself back on his feet grateful she lent a complete strange a shoulder to cry on an empathetic voice is what he needed. " I don't know how to thank you enough for showing me such kindness though I honestly don't think I deserve it" knowing what he needed to do now. Hearing Carl's harsh words repeating in his mind stung him not that he should really blame him he needed to get his priorities straightened starting by keeping his family together leaving any hostility festering behind in awake of his daughter's birth. Thinking of his newborn daughter made him realize she doesn't have a proper name. He can't come up with anything concrete, his wife is unconscious so she won't be much help.. that left him to suggest Carl in giving his sister a name. The former deputy sheriff watched Audrey walk back to the main cell block, he sighed moving after her since he's in heading there too he might as well properly thank her for showering him with compassion still believing he deserved none of it not even warmth nor kindness. " Wait...!" Rick stepped in after her, sighing softly. " Thank you for listening to my problems. I honestly don't know what I would have done if you hadn't shown up.." squeezing out a tiny smile it was miniscule but he won't ever forget what she's done for him feeling earnestly grateful for her help. He walked back in the other direction where the blood transfusion is taking place before he could give her chance to respond to his gratitude, Lori needs him by her side what a pleasant surprise it would be waking up and the first thing she'd see is her husband's face. It would be all worth it in the end just seeing her smiling and being functional again. Rick took powerful strides the voices barely audible is clear as day. With Hershel busily giving Lori the blood she needed, he kept on going hearing Daryl calling out his name. I'm coming.. I'm comin just hold on! I'll be there in a sec his heart pounding in his chest getting back to the others in time. He paused at the door this time promising he won't walk off again wanting to be the first thing Lori sees once she regains consciousness. So.. you're gonna finally act like a husband and dad than leader..? Shane's voice interrupted him in midway, he ignored his friend for now. " I'm here, Daryl.. sorry for keeping all of you waiting it won't happen again I promise..." he apologized profusely, approaching the redneck from behind. Anyone can clearly see he's troubled, his eyes were red rimmed and looked like a mess generally , however; he didn't want to talk about it right now not in the mood for having a conversation anymore about his troubles, saving that for later but in the mean time his gaze wandered off again. It seemed like everyone is present minus T-dog, Carol, and Glenn. He arched an eyebrow. Three people from his group went missing worried that something might have happened to them. He eventually locked gazes with his innocent daughter she looked all snug nestled in that sling. Rick's first inclination was to take her from Maggie's hand and hold his little girl in his arm for the first time. He gave the baby a warm smile wanting to hold her she seemed to so relaxed and peaceful in Maggie's care his heart nearly melting just from gazing at her delicate features. He tore his gaze away stepping behind Carl and watching him hovering over his mother with knife in hand. It didn't take rocket science to figure what's going on in the boy's mind it making Rick feel guilty that his son shouldered so much responsibility. He sometimes wished things were way back back before the world changed for worst... a time were the teen where he could be a kid not having to face the horrors of the changed world that no child should should experience. He approached his son cautiously not sure how he should go on with trying to mend their broken relationship it seemed like anything he'd say would be met with ire and sarcastic remarks but if he didn't try then he won't know what to expect. Now would be a good time as any in putting everything behind them... he hoped. " Carl..." he called, placing his hand on the boy's shoulder expecting him to either flinch or shove him away but he wasn't going to give up easily or let him go he needed to end their fight for good. Lori needed to be conscious with both sides on good terms and he will keep up until he gets satisfying results. He moved his hands over Carl's shoulders, trying to be sincere as possible when his emotions were all over the place. The boy needed to know that he loved his mother and him and unconditionally. " "I'm so sorry, son. I didn't.. I didn't mean to make you feel this way. I try, Carl. I really do. You have to remember that I make mistakes. Everyone does." he looked remorseful and guilty, he took the knife from his son's grasp pulling him into a tight embrace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff