Welcome to Gaia! ::

Domo arigato. whee
whee heart

Savage Stalker

Yay! More people! Sorry for my sudden disappearance. Had to take care of something. >.>
-Is play CoM right now.- I'm in Neverland. heart
CoM? o_o;; -Feels kinda dumb.- What's that? @.@;
Gaia Username: alyeth
Name: Cloud Strife
Age: 21 [That was his age in the game, and I know you said think more KH then FF, but what else am I supposed to assume?? xD]
Height: 5'8" [He's really not that tall o.o]
Character Type: Fighter >=x
Occupation: He had signed a contract for Hades to kill Hercules in the Coliseum Tournaments, but afterward he left Hades and decided to go on his own. So currently his occupation is unknown.
Birth World: Ansem's World. [Where they had come from before that had been overtaken by the Heartless, I just played the game so.. xP]
Current World: Olympus Coliseum
Weapon: He has his powerful sword wrapped in bandages to decrease the pain contact, which is already ferocious and will leave you with massive bruises all over.
Personality: Cloud is rather the quiet type, he never really comments on things unless you approach him first. His evil aura gives off the vibe that he is perhaps on the Heartless's side or maybe just another 'bad guy' you must defeat, but in the facts, he's really just on his own side. He bothers no one really and keeps to himself. His demeanor can be intimidating, but overall he is very private and probably a nice person. I guess we'll never know.
History/Background: As in the game [which is what you said to go by] not much is known about his past, because he never talks about it and never discusses it. So nobody knows except for the people who knew him personally, and that is a mystery.
Picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/shellcat/cloud-2.jpg
Other: (Ex: Likes, dislikes, etc.)
Obviously Cloud finds some amusement in fighting others, otherwise he probably wouldn't fight. He dislikes Hades, probably for not helping him, and maybe the Heartless for taking whoever it was away from him. But these are all just assumptions, as nobody actually knows.

Hope that's good ^^;;
Uuuuhm. You put a Birth World, but you failed to put a Starting world? x.x;
Oh ^^;; I thought that was the automatic thing, the starting world for everyone.. but I guess I'll change it. x_X Sorry.
Oh, uh, no. The starting world is the world where your char. first appears in. x.x;
sorry I must go for now xP I'll be back in a minute
Okk. o.o;; Sorry I vanished for so long. <.<;
heart whee
-sings-

Deno Dino Doo da doo da doo! whee
I'll be on later today to bump with you Without. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers