Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>This is the OOC//Plot thread of Kingdom Hearts - Shattered Blade, the Literate Kingdom Hearts Role Play!! Here, you can speak freely and make out of character comments and the like.. also, here you can plan ideas and plot twists and such. x3!

Click here to go to the actual role playing thread.
<center>Since I finally finished the thread... I'm going to sleep. ::Yawn:: It's already 1:07 AM for me.. Yikes.. Anyhow, if you're going to join, post your profile and I'll confirm or deny it when I return.. Those of you who choosed to join at the moment, I thank thee. Farewell, for now.

Savage Stalker

I have been stalking your thread for like the past 5 minutes waiting for this. ninja I'll post my application in a little bit. It's been such a long time since I've seen a nice literate KH rp....

Savage Stalker

Gaia Username: Asellus

Name: Rydia of Mist (( Yes the one from Final Fantasy 4 ))

Height: 5'7''

Character Type: Keyblade Wielder

Personality: In serious times she tends to act her physical age; mature, strong-willed, fierce in battle, and incredibly loyal to those she trusts, this however is not yet her true self. Due to circumstances in her childhood, Rydia was carried off to the land of Phantom Beasts which caused her to physically age much faster then what is normal, and thus she became literally, a 7 year old stuck in a 17 year old's body. During times or serious strain/stress she will revert back to her 8 year old self; care-free, shy, easily scared, and naive. In easy everyday situations though, she tends to act different still, somewhere between both stages, because of the situations, Rydia grew up much faster mentally, though still not in pace with her body, somewhere along the lines of a 12-13 year old.

Birth World:Land of Phantom Beasts.

Current World: Traverse town

Weapon: A light weight whip, with a wicked bladed 4 pointed star at the tip, called the 'shooting star' by the way she wields it.

History/Background: Rydia has always felt a connection with something since the heartless first attacked her world. After they had attacked, Rydia was stranded in Traverse town. Too shocked about losing everything, including her magic, she did nothing. But ever since her world had returned thanks to this Sora that she had never met, the connection seemed to become stronger. Since the coming of a new darkness Rydia has sought a way back to Traverse town in hopes of making a difference this time.
Ever since her first and only trip there, Rydia had always felt that if she really wanted to, she could go back. Seeking the aid of King Leviathan, and Queen Ashura, Rydia has returned to Traverse town, in hope of making a difference this time.
Although Rydia was a master mage in her own world, different rules apply to different worlds, and she is unable to cast even the simplist of spells. Armed with only her trusty whip and past battle experience, Rydia feels powerless in the wake of this new evil, but this unknown connection seems to be growing stronger, and Rydia hopes that it will lead to something helpful in the near future.

Picture: Here

Other: (Ex: Likes, dislikes, etc.)
~Due to the destruction of her hometown by fire long ago, Rydia has blocked out this memory. The only thing she remembers is that she is horribly afraid of fire.
~At her home world Rydia had contracts with monsters that allowed her to summon them at will. A side-effect of this was that Rydia could here their thoughts as if they were her own, giving her a sense of security so she would never be alone. Now that she is gone, so are the voices, leaving Rydia alone in her own ahead. This causes Rydia to hang around people, even if she doesn't directly interact with them, she can HEAR them. Rydia and silence don't get along.
~Rydia sorely misses her friends back home, and will easily pick out traits of those around her that remind her of them, and stick around those certain people. Even though it's not by much, it lessens the feeling of home-sickness.

((I shortened the history A LOT. I didn't want peoples reading a 10 page history....If needed I could add more....By the way, I don't want to seem nit-picky or anything but you have personality twice on the profile layout...I had a horrible case of deja-vu when writing this... ))
(Asellus, I've accepted your profile, thankyou for joining.^^)

Gaia Username: [ without.a.trace ]

Name: Sokana

Height: 4'11"

Character Type: Unknown

Personality: At times she can seem rather akward and odd, being on the side of the darkness, and an Unknown herself, she can sometimes seem as if she.. weren't on the dark side. She's the.. goofy, interested in cute things such as butterflies and fairies type of bad guy.. She becomes easily distracted, due to her such young age.. she sometimes can play major roles, though due to her size, age, and child-like behaivor, there are times where many simply ignore her, or pay no mind to her threats.. however, these actions could result in lethal outcomes.

Birth World: Chaos Requiem

Current World: Appears first in Chaos Requiem. Starts in Traverse Town

Weapon: A wand. She uses Dark Magic.

History/Background: Sokana is a child of the darkness, and being only born four years ago, roughly, she hasn't experienced any real battles outside of her training. She's rather young at the heart, as well as the mind, and can sometimes be taken as a joke.. However, Sokana is a powerful little child, giving her the 'Unknown' title, instead of a 'Heartless'.

Picture: <- http://tinypic.com/zvfqs -> ; <- http://tinypic.com/zvfrn ->

Other: --None--
And oh yeah, I did notice I had Personality in the profile twice, when I was making my profile. x3 Thankyou for informing me, still.
Consider this a bump. >.>

Savage Stalker

Yay! I'm in! didn't really think I'd make it....not really one of my best profiles... sweatdrop Oh well...Bumpy! >.>
It was passing. (:

Savage Stalker

Yeah I have a nasty habit of rambling on, and repeating myself alot when making long profiles...It's really a horrible habit....I even do it in my school work.. >.<
I know what you mean. :3 I do it myself sometimes, too.
this may never start, we could fall apart, and I'd be your memory! x3

Savage Stalker

Wah! No giving up yet! Good literate KH rps are hard to find! Worsest comes to worsest I'll drag a few people I know here....they're just not on yet...
-blinkblink- .. Eerrrm.. Apparently you dunno the song 'Memory' by the band 'Sugarcult' xDD That was like, the very first line from that song. :3

Savage Stalker

Wah! stressed *Feels like an idiot* Just....ignore me when I do/say stupid stuff...it happens once in awhile...more like quite often... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff