Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Wife

Since we are rebooting this does that mean we have to make new characters?
I personally would like to make a whole new character since we are essentially just restarting.

Beloved Wife

darkzero232
Since we are rebooting this does that mean we have to make new characters?
I personally would like to make a whole new character since we are essentially just restarting.

(In a way yes. I mean you can still have the same character, but what happen with your character before didn't happen. But, if you want to make a new character you can.)

Winter Phantom

16,840 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
((I'll probably start posting in character tomorrow. Would have started tonight but I was having problems with my connection.))

Beloved Wife

Yeti Frostgale
((I'll probably start posting in character tomorrow. Would have started tonight but I was having problems with my connection.))

(that's fine.)

Beloved Wife

Quote:
darkzero232

Whether you create a new character or not, you will need to create a character sheet first.

King Champion

(May i join in as aqua like before?)

Beloved Wife

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx
(May i join in as aqua like before?)

(Of course Angel)

King Champion

Oh could I take Ventus' s role too? smile

Beloved Wife

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

(I'm not sure yet with him)

King Champion

OrgXIII_Cierien
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

(Omg someone else wants to rp him? emotion_kirakira
*fangirl moment* <3 please tell me the reason why you said what you just said... I just gotta know!

Did I tell you hes the rightful owner of my kingdom hearts heart? <3 )
jeez definitely a fangirl indeed heheheh.
Well since I'll be restarting I will need a new character, hmmm. well I was thinking of Lord Demilius, buut....he doesn't really fit the theme or setting much. hmmm perhaps a robot avi I am working on, problem is well...it's incomplete =.=;
I'll definitely need more time on this ._.;

Beloved Wife

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx
OrgXIII_Cierien
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

(Omg someone else wants to rp him? emotion_kirakira
*fangirl moment* <3 please tell me the reason why you said what you just said... I just gotta know!

Did I tell you hes the rightful owner of my kingdom hearts heart? <3 )

(yes I know this. As for the reason, no one chose him yet, but I want to give other people the chance to RP actual KH characters. But if no one does I may let you RP as him.)

Beloved Wife

darkzero232
jeez definitely a fangirl indeed heheheh.
Well since I'll be restarting I will need a new character, hmmm. well I was thinking of Lord Demilius, buut....he doesn't really fit the theme or setting much. hmmm perhaps a robot avi I am working on, problem is well...it's incomplete =.=;
I'll definitely need more time on this ._.;

(take your time)

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
((Sorry if I haven't posted yet. Been trying to either find a smaller picture of my thief girl or get Photobucket's editing tool to work to make it smaller cause I really don't want to stretch the page. Granted I could make a non-fancy post in the meantime.. >.> I will do that now...

Sorry this is kind of long. ^^; Mostly backstory but then I'm bringing Hotaru to the Organization castle for fun. lol))

In a old medieval looking city laying in shadow on a cool crisp night a girl snuck around the stone walls of a castle. She found a hidden passageway in the back and carefully walked inside, keeping an eye out for guards. Wandering farther into the castle she found her prize, a strange sword with runes along its blade sitting in a glass container. Carefully she picked the glass up and set it aside and snatched the sword then proceeded to make her exit. 'This is too easy. I'll impress the others for sure with this.' she thought with a grin. It wasn't until she got outside that she heard movement from within the castle. The young girl took off in a run but heard the footsteps chasing her, guards, and lots of them too.

She hurried along the paths of the quiet city in its slumber, clutching the sword close to her carefully. But the guards were growing in numbers and soon they managed to surround her in the plaza. Not wanting to give up the girl decided to fight back and drew the sword. She would only use the blunt end of course and hoped she could manage to knock down enough guards in order to escape. They charged at her and she swung the blade which suddenly emitted with light. The ground beneath the guards' feet shook and knocked them around but when some dropped more came up. Confused by the blade's power the girl continued to try and fight, the sword shooting fireballs, ice balls, even lightning. Her stamina ran out and she found herself captured and brought before the Queen, Christiana.

She pouted about this as the Queen sat staring down at her. "Hotaru Hoshi. Part of the Hoshi family. I know a lot about you. We've been trying to capture your family for quite some time. I didn't think you would be daring enough to trespass my castle." she said calmly at first, "That sword if used in the wrong hands can be devastating therefore I won't take you stealing it lightly. I sentence you to the dungeon!" She exclaimed. Suddenly the Princess, who was sitting beside her with long flowing red hair, jumped up and surprised everyone in the room. "Wait! I saw her use the sword's power!" Her mother stared wide-eyed. "Really? No one who has tried has been able to work the magic of that sword." she said shocked. Hotaru looked confused about the whole thing. "In that case I change your sentence. You see, darkness is spreading to worlds outside our own and I fear they will strike here soon unless stopped. I will allow you freedom so long as you train and use that sword to fight off the darkness." Hotaru's purple eyes widened. Looking up with a sly grin she asked "How do you know I won't run away?" "Because I know you love this world. Besides, you will be able to venture out to other worlds. I thought the Hoshi family loved adventures." the Queen responded with a smile.

The next day Hotaru explained the situation to her family and packed up some things and returned to the castle. Though she was a bit reluctant to just do the Queen's bidding she was happy she could keep the sword as well as venture out from the small world of hers. Who knew there were lots of worlds out there? 'Maybe,' she thought, Kenji will be out there somewhere. The Queen gave her a gummi ship, something Hotaru had never seen, and she set off on her journey a little bit wobbly. "This ship is weird." the girl commented as she sat in the cockpit while the ship floated amongst the stars, "Where should I go first?" She flew until she spotted a world with a strange giant white castle.

She landed carefully by some buildings nearby and stepped out into the rain, her sword in a sheath on her back, and walked up to the castle. "This castle sure outshines the one back home." she said softly to herself as she slowly stepped inside with much curiosity. 'I wonder what kind of royalty lives here?' she thought to herself. The place looked covered in darkness so she was sure it would be the place to go, only to discover it was only storming. Still, it looked interesting and she wasn't missing a chance to take a peek. Not to mention she could possibly find something to steal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff