Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Nina smiled as she nodded. "Sure. Sounds like fun." She didn't have any other plans. At least not to her knowledge. And it could be a good opportunity to better get to know him better. Well, it was probably not easy to talk during the concert due to the loud volume, but it could still be fun.

Where
On the way to the college
With who
Jake

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
"Never Underestimate Me Because I'm Short!!"

User Image
Elizabeth was still exhausted from tweaking with various things in the lab last night so she was in a good and happy dream. 'Please let the technology go to people who will use this responsibly along with not use it for evil...' Thought Elizabeth in an indigo colored room that was right above the Lab. 'Fighting evil by moonlight...should we include a catchphrase in order to transform...?' Thought Elizabeth as she had woke up a lil bit - half asleep before turning over in her bed with the covers over her head.

"I'm Ready To Help At Any Cost!!"

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Higari

User Image
Jake smiled as she said she would go. "Cool, so where should we meet up?" He asked as he saw the collage come into view. "So, what classes do you have today?" He asked curiously. As he talked with Nina the belt started to emit a small sound that couldn't be herd within the confinements of the box. It was the warning system that a Remnant was active somewhere in the city.

Where: On my way to Collage
With: Nina
Thinking: I wonder what this belt is for?

Romantic Werewolf

Remenant

User Image
The Beast roared as it was shot at. It started to back away from the giant building that was the Rave base. Seeing more people the beast growled and turned around and retreated back. It herd the Rave agents following it and it activated quickly, dropping down into the sewers through a man hole cover. It watched them run by before it went along it's way. It had to return to base to receive new orders now.
User Image
Logan Jericho: Top Agent of Rave

Logan would drive back towards the base at top speed, only to arrive as the rave forces began to retreat. He would exit the vehicle, a silver briefcase in hand as he rushed after them, calling a small squad to follow him. He wouldn't let them escape so easily. He would descend into the sewers after them, chasing after the beast and the agents. He Quickly pressed a finger into the side of the briefcase, as it began to shift form. It took the shape of a large gun, held in both hands. The weapon Glowing lights formed over the weapon, as a ray of light from it illuminated the sewers. he took chase, raising the weapon, while firing out a high speed burst of plasma from the barrel, straight at the reminent. The shot, of course, was much slower then a laser, but had speeds comparable to a bullet, and had far more destruction potential then either of the two. It was a weapon that had yet to be mass-produced. It was ultimately considered obsolete in the face of the developing BEAT technology. Aside from that, the cost of production and maintenance for the weapon was too high for it to be useful. Logan was one of the few agents to get his hands on one.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
"How about by the internet-café?" Being located on the way to the concerthall, she guessed that would be best place to meet. That was if he knew where it was, otherwise they could pick a different place.
She then thought of what classes she had. "I got English, math, social studies, science and art." Some of them not very fun, but she had to take those classes if she wanted to become a teacher in the future.

Where
On the way to the college
With who
Jake

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Higari

User Image
Jake nodded. I have English, Calculus, Science, and Video Game Design today." He said thinking about it. "Also the cafe is fine. I'll meet you there an hour before the concert." He said happily as there collage came into view. "I'll see you later okay?" He said before he ran off to Science class. He sat down and put the case by his feet as he talked to his friends. Apparently there was supposed to be a new hot teacher coming in today. Jake didn't get as excited as his friend but he was quite interested.

Where: On my way to Collage
Thinking: I wonder what this belt is for?

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

Elizabeth had been walking down the hallway in a white sleeveless shirt and a purple miniskirt with converses matching her skirt as she had walked into the room. "Luckily for you all half of this period is going to be for Introductions from both you all and myself." Said Elizabeth as she gad put her bag behind the teacher's chair as she had started to write her name on the board. "My name is Elizabeth Steinson and I shall be your Science Teacher for the rest of the year." Said Elizabeth as she had looked at the others after she had finished some things. "Alright one hour to two hours with introductions along with whatever you want to ask me then we will get serious in this class since I've heard that there are a lot of class clowns, try it here and there will be hell." Said Elizabeth as she had sat on the desk in a ladylike pose before she had looked at the others. "Oi redhead guy you may start the introduction along with whatever question you may have for me." Said Elizabeth as she had turned her eyes towards Jake while motioning to stand up.

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Higari

User Image
Jake looked up as a woman walked into the room and siad they where lucky that this was going to be introductions for most of the class. Her name was Elizabeth it seemed and it looked like she had already been warned about their class. He found her a bit abrasive but he guessed she was doing it so the students wouldn't think she was a pushover. He was surprised as she called him out, waking him from his thoughts. He nodded and stood up as directed. "My name is Jake Higari." He said while thinking of a question to ask her. "Um, my question is....what happened to our other science teacher?" He asked curiously. It was weird to change science teachers so suddenly without any warning or anything.
Where: Science Class
With: Students and the new teacher
Thinking: Who the heck is this woman?

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

"Good question, keep that up and you'll survive this class just fine Jake." Said Elizabeth as she had looked amused before clearing her throat. "Well all I've heard is that their father had a heart attack and well...things kinda went worse to the point that they'd have to spend all of their time with their father, if anybody wants to do anything or do cards then I completely understand." Said Elizabeth as she had looked towards Jake and the others. "Believe it or not but I'm 23 and no boyfriend and sorry but I am currently not accepting applications for one fellows." Said Elizabeth as some girls gad laughed at her response.

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
Nina nodded as Jake left. She then hurried to the schoolbuilding herself. She turned off her mp3 and quickly headed to the classroom. Saying hi to some of her friends she saw along the way. Once there, she sat down, hoping that the class wouldn't be too dull. Well, if so, she could think of the concert, which she looked forward to. 'Good thing I got the boring subjects first...' she thought. Otherwise, she would be so bored by the end of the day.

Where
College, classroom
With who
--

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Higari

User Image
The rest of the day had been quite long and he was glad when it was over. He went home and relaxed for a while before he headed to the meeting place where he was supposed to meet Nina. He got there a little early so he just relaxed and waited for her. They did have an hour before the concert started after all.
Where: In front of internet cafe
With: No One
Thinking: Where is Nina

Cygnus_Pisces

Romantic Werewolf

Remenant

User Image
The Remenant spun around and roared before it was suddenly blasted. It's left arm was gone and what was left was a searing wound dripping green blood. It roared differently this time and the vibrations shook the sewer system before it collapsed between it and the Rave agents. It then ran off quickly, looking for the right sound to heal itself.
RLRLR

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
User Image
When the school was over, Nina went directly home. Mostly to check if she had gotten any mail, and also to leave her bag. Once done with that, she grabbed her wallet and left. On the way, she send two messages to her mom and sister, just to tell them where she would be for the next hours, and that she wouldn't most likely not hear the cellphone during that time. Just in case they would think of calling her later on.
Reaching the internet-café, she looked around for a moment before seeing Jake. "Hi," she called.

Where
Internet-café
With who
Jake

Romantic Werewolf

Jake Higari

User Image
Jake had went inside and got a hot chocolate from the store as he waited. As there meeting time rolled around he looked around for Nina and sure enough she was running towards him. "Hey!' He said happily. He had a small bag with him that had the belt device he had found this morning in it. He was planning to take it to a game shop after the concert to see what it was. "Let's go, we can probably see the band arrive if we get there earlier enough." He said as they headed towards the concert. After a short bus ride they arrived at the stadium. They showed the guard their tickets and where allowed in. "Want to get up close or in the back or what?" He asked with a laugh. He didn't really care where, he was just happy to be here.

Where: On the way to the concert.
Thinking: This is going to be awesome!

Cygnus_Pisces

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items