Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome Kayla, it is my pleasure to welcome you to our Village.
Ah..any thoughts on what you'll sell?
Name: Zar'roc
Nickname: Zar'roc
Job: Ranger
Powers if any: none
Skills: fighting (he fights with a large bokuto, or wooden sword)

Zar'roc walked into the town slowly, taking in his surroundings. He didn't speak to any others, as he normally tried to blend in. He decided this town would be safe to stay in briefly.
Hello and welcome. Do not worry, our town is safe.
It can never hurt to have a Ranger so welcome
He starts to walk around the town, mingling with them. Then he realized the Soldiers were not at their posts
[sigh] There just aren't enough people in this Village
The windmill in the back of the town is what's keeping this place a attraction to outsiders
It will pick up
She goes inside back inside the shop and begins cleaning it. She begins humming a song.
He enters a shop.
Hello, sorry, are you open?
She jumps, a little surprised, but turns around to see that is is the mayor. "Oh hello, mayor! Please come in! I was just cleaning up my new shop!
I was wondering if you had anything to help cuts heal faster?
"Yes, of course! Did you hurt yourself?"
Kakariko Kid
Welcome Kayla, it is my pleasure to welcome you to our Village.
Ah..any thoughts on what you'll sell?
Thanks I hope that Ill like it here 3nodding I will sell food and clothing of every kind
Yes, I tripped amd cut my arm on a brick.
Welcome Kayla, I hope you'll like it here too
"Wait here" Goes to the back and brings out a small brown bag. She then applies the medicine to his arm and wraps a bandage around the wound. "There you are, this medicine will have your wound heald by tommorrow!" Looks around "I probably won't be open for awhile. I need to get a counter and some shelves. But I'll still be able to offer my services to anyone while the store is under construction."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff