Welcome to Gaia! ::

Please Note: The idea for this roleplay originated from the minds of JhBlakes34 and KoolKeaton, one of which gave me permission to make it.

This is Death Note A/U. Matt, Mello, and Near go to a normal high school as sophomores. L and Light are in senior year.
[[Also Note: This has turned into a 1x1 RP. If you want to join, just do the normal stuff that you'd do, like fill in the skellie.... it has turned into a 1x1 RP due to inactivity. If you do not post often, I shall kick you out.]]

Rules:
1. Gaia ToS and whatnot.
2. Be nice, do not go all Mello on everyone.
3. PM your profiles to me titled "JAOD".
4. Keep it PG-13.
5. No cybering, take it to the PMs or time skip.
6. I am the Goddess of this RP. But JhBlakes34 and KoolKeaton are in charge too.
7. BE ACTIVE!
8. Help advertise this Role Play!

Skellie:

True Name:
Alias(s):
Dislikes:
BIO:
Obsession:
Looks:
User:

Taken:

L [Taken]
Light [Quit]
Misa [Inactive]
Near [Inactive]
Matt [Open]
Mello [Inactive]

lign=center]Accepted profiles

True Name: -
Alias(s): Taylor McSonchez(uses this in school),
Likes: Sweets, Games, L, Near, Matt, Rain, Dark, Strawberry Jam, Winning, Music, Singing,
Dislikes: Mello, Kira, Light Yagami, Losing, Misa Amane
BIO: -
Obsession: Sweets, L and being like him, Near
User: Deniera Knight

True Name: Rinatsu Serenity Lionel
Alias(s): Rin, Rini, Serena, Li, Rose, Angel
Likes: Anime, Manga, Cosplaying, Singing, Dancing, Meeting New People, Writing, Acting, too much to list
Dislikes: Jerks, Bullies, People Who Are Rude, Being Alone, Being Alone In The Darkness
BIO: Well hello there people! The name's Rinatsu and its nice to meet ya, well depends if you're on my good side or not. I am a person who is proud to say that I'm tomboyish along with being a HUGE Anime Nerd, and I'm proud of it. I don't care about what people think about me-I live with my Mother and my 2 younger Siblings ever since my Dad had ran off on us so I usually help ma by watching the brats. Well I'm a Senior and I'm Transferring during the middle of the year-because of how things ended up with that b*****d I'm supposed to call 'Daddy' but it ain't nobody's business-got my first day of School going on for me today. I am also somebody who is Loyal, Intelligent, and well...can't wait to meet y'all! wink
Obsession: Anime, Manga, Family
Looks: User Image
User: Aya_Natsume2011

True Name: Misa Amane
Alias(s): Misa Misa, Mimi, Mia
Likes: Light Yagami, Shinigami Eyes (that I have), Cheerleading (Head-Captain), Having Fun
Dislikes: Jerks, Rin, People Who Is Mean To My Light <3, remembering what happened to my Parents.
BIO: Well...my Parents had been killed by a b*****d some years ago but luckily I was saved-even though unknown to me it was because a Shinigami was in love with me and had written the Killer's Name into the Deathnote that I carry now. Well I am an only Child and I am also a Model and one of the most Popular Girls at School. Used to be best friends with Rin when we were little but lets just say that things has changed.
Obsession: Light Yagami, Modeling, Cheerleading
User: Aya_Natsume2011

True Name: Mihael Keehl
Alias(s): Mello, M, Mero
Likes: Chocolates of any sort, winning, nearly every girl, those close to me.
Dislikes: Losing to Near, Losing, Being beat, being inferior, and losing. Did I mention losing?
BIO: Ever since he was young, he's been friends with a boy a year older then him, Matt, and a boy a year younger then him, Near. Though Near and Mello never really got along, Near had an odd sort of brotherly dispostition towards him, despite Mello's constant insults and violence, Near always somewhat liked Mello. Mello, growing up always inferior to Near, grew tp despise the fact that Near was younger, yet he was smarter, academically and instinctively.
Obsession: Beating Near and chocolates of any sort.
Looks:
User Image
User: JhBlakes34

True Name: Isaac Tatum Millian
Alias(s): Ignis
Likes: Music, making music, critiscising music, and anything else music wise. He also likes girls. A bit too much...
Dislikes: People critiscizing his music a bit to bluntly
BIO: Since childhood, Ignis has been obseesed with music and breaking the rules. After all, if rules weren't made for breaking, what were they made for? Don't answer that. Anyways,, being a relatively wealthy kid, he often got what he wanted, including his guitar that he brings nearly everywhere. Though music is his life, so are girls, Every thing on his mind either has to do with a hot girl, or some music notes. Either way, he's still a pretty decent guy.
Obsession: Music.
User: JhBlakes34

True Name: Hana Saito Matsuda

Alias(s): Hana-chan, H, Sai, Panda

Likes: Light Yagami, Shinigami, plants, books, Kira, soccer, dancing, drawing hanging out with friends.

Dislikes: Fakes, liars, annoying girls, preppy girls, jerks, bullies, too much TV, Crime, Misa Amane

BIO: Hana is the younger sister of Touta Matsuda, currently living with him, and attends school with Light and L. She is best friends with L, constantly at his side and therefore around Light very often, because L and Light spend a lot of time together. She has grown to like Light a lot, even fallen in love with him, and has only confided this in L.
Her home life is nice, aside from her brother hardly being at home. She spends most of her free time studying or talking to her friends. Hana is a bit obsessed with Shinigami and the world of Death, so she draws her idea of them in her notebooks. Hana is a Death Note owner and has Shinigami eyes, but she hides this well from L and only uses the Death Note in an emergency.

Obsession: Light Yagami, Shinigami, Kira

User: Xxp0ptart_d0minati0nxX

True Name: L Lawliet

Alias(s): L, Hideki Ryuga, Ryuzaki, Eraldo Coil, Deneuve

Likes: Sweets, investigating, tennis, having friends, solving cases, winning.

Dislikes: Kira, crimes, murders, unsweetened things, sitting normally, losing.

BIO: L is a great detective who goes by many other names. He is friends with Light Yagami and has four successors: Mello, Matt, Taylor and Near. He is currently going to school with Light and is now in his senior year, though he didn't need the education. He doesn't speak of his history so not much is known about him. He is friends with Taylor and is often found near her.

Obsession: Sweets, catching Kira, winning.

User: Xxp0ptart_d0minati0nxX

True Name: Nate River.
Alias(s): Near, N, little Near, little River, Near Bear, Dear Near.
Likes: Toys, Puzzles, Board games, Dice, Cards, Matches, Robots.
Dislikes: Kira.
BIO: When he was sent to Wammy's house he was constantly challenged by Mello and teased by him. He tends to stay out of big crowds and popular places but he highly admires L and does whatever it takes to fallow in his footsteps.
Obsession: Dice, Toys
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User: chihi_sama

True Name: Light Yagami.
Alias(s): Light Asashi, Kira.
Likes: Ridding the world of injustice, using others to achieve his goals, followers who support Kira's actions.
Dislikes: Those who see him as the criminal, the police force, L and his followers.
BIO: Light is constantly trying to evade the suspicion of L and other detectives while both maintaining his identity as "Kira"—the name derived from the Japanese pronunciation of the English word "killer" (キラー, Kirā?)—and cleansing the world of crime. The fact that he is a genius also adds to his notion that only he is fit to judge humanity and steer it on a proper moral course.
Obsession: Ridding the world of unnecessary criminals or anyone who stands in his path.
Looks:
User Image
User: AVengefulPhantom.
User Image

ąуℓøя McSøηcħεz

User Image

XHello, how are you?

Taylor woke up, she had to go to school. Dang. She hatted school. And to make it worse, it was her first day. Taylor got up, lazy, and got dressed. She then walked to school. Boring. She walked into her first class. And sat down

Me? I'm fine......

User Image

Feeling? Bored

Doing? Sitting down

Placement? School

[[OutOfCookies: My first post, Mello gonna post something funnah before you people........ short post, I know.]]

X
X
X
X
X

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
RINATSU

User Image
Rinatsu had already made it to school early since it wasn't all that far from her house and she usually walked or rode her bike to school before she had looked over at her Papers she was supposed to hand back to the school after everything was signed. "Why the hell did they put down 18 years old as my age, I am a senior but I'm 17 Years old dammit..." Mumbled Rinatsu as she had looked while wondering if she was the only person around since she did get to school early-maybe earlier than anybody else.

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

x x x x x x x User Image HanaSaitoMatsuda
X X X X x x x t h ex o n l yxg o o dx i sx k n o w l e d g e ;
X X X X x x x x t h e
x o n l yxe v i lx i s xi g n o r a n c e .

H a n a !

User Imagex Hana walked next to Ryuga [otherwise known as Ryuzaki or L], clutching her books to her chest and chattering happily to him. They were currently on their way to Advanced Calculus and they couldn't have looked more different.

L - Pale, tall, and with terrible posture. Slumped shoulders with his hands jammed in his pockets, dark hair hanging over his equally dark eyes, which were shadowed with huge dark circles from a lack of sleep. He looked bored as usual but was secretly alert and listening to her every word.

Hana - Lightly tanned, petite, and perfect posture. A smile lit her face as she talked, white hair pulled into twin pigtails as usual with only the bangs hanging over her shocking cerulean eyes. Her eyes were bright and showed nothing but that she was well rested and enthusiastic.

"Ryu-kun, are you ready for class?" she asked with another cheerful smile to her best friend, tilting her head cutely. She was always prepared for class and patiently awaited his answer as they opened the door to calculus.

| Out. Of. Cake. First post! I'm happy with it |

User Image

W a t a s h iXw a . . . P a n d a - d e s u !

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Ryuzaki | "L" | [Lawliet]

L glanced over at his friend with a slight tilt of his own head, shrugging once. She was always so happy and he never minded in the slightest bit. Everyone needed that cheerfulness to get through life, especially now that Kira had begun rampaging around.

"Panda-chan," he began slowly, slipping the tip of his thumb into his mouth, "You should know me better by now."

He tilted his head in return and smiled at her with wide eyes, the corners of his mouth turning up around his thumb in a strangely creepy grin. He knew it didn't scare her, but it had when he first smiled like that in front of her. As they sat down at their usual seats, he glanced behind and to the left of him to the dark haired girl he also enjoyed spending time with. Drawing his legs up onto his chair as he slipped his shoes off, he waved to her once.

"Yo, Tay-chan."

[Out.Of.Candy. // First L post <3 // ]

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

ąуℓøя McSøηcħεz

User Image

XHello, how are you?

Taylor looked over at her dear friend, Hideaki Ryuga, also known as L. She smiled. "'Ello, Lawli." She said, using that insane nickname she came up for him. It was an odd nickname. But only because she made it up with L's real name, Lawliet. She would always lie and say that she made it up because she liked Lollipops, and that L was her Lawli. But, in troth(sp?), she ones almost called him by his real name, because of the shinigami eyes she has. But back then she manged to only say 'Lawli'. And she lied and said it was his new nickname.

Smooth.

"'I see we have the same class. How strange." She said to him, still smiling. Every time she saw L, she became happy.

'I'm glad Lawi-kun is here'

Me? I'm fine......

User Image

Feeling? Happy

Doing? Chatting with L

Placement? School,
first class; Advanced calculus

[[OutOfCookies: Kowl.... I really DID make up the name Lawli by mistake. xD]]

X
X
X
X
X

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Misa had been walking down the Hallways while having a smile on her face. 'I wonder how Light-Kun will think about him becoming my Tutor for that Class that we're in-man I am such a sneaky little devil.' Thought Misa as she had smirked in amusement as she had pretty much failed some of her Stuff in Englsih Class on purpose so that she could be around Light. 'Speaking of him, I wonder where in the World is he, I see Ryuzaki and that girl here, Light usually gets here earlier than everybody else...' Thought Misa as she was trying not to worry about where Light was.
User Image
Mello, as usual, arrived late but prepared. He saw he was in the area in which most people were, and he felt the need to say something. Something big. Something attention grabbing, whether it be good attention or bad attention was of no concern to him. "Hey, I'm here! All you're lives just got a whole lot better!" he exclaimed, before taking his seat, ignoring whatever stares he received for doing so. He sighed and looked around a bit. Scanning the class for any familiar faces, anyone worth knowing.
User Image

ąуℓøя McSøηcħεz

User Image

XHello, how are you?

"More like they just got worse..." Taylor mumbled as Mello came into the room, she hated him. He was just too dang annoying. She sighed. And gave him a Death Glare.

Me? I'm fine......

User Image

Feeling? Annoyed

Doing? Being annoyed by Mello

Placement? First class

[[OutOfCookies: xD]]

X
X
X
X
X

Fashionable Nerd

13,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
RINATSU

User ImageRinatsu had just walked into the Classroom while getting pretty lost in the school before she had heard Mello all of a sudden. "Wow you're pretty loud as hell, excuse me so that I can get me some information on whatever's going on today-looks like I'm going to be in a pretty interesting Classroom that's for sure." Said Rinatsu as she had passed Mello while wondering what was with the girl glaring at the loud guy.

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

L smiled at her again, tilting his head in amusement. She insisted on calling him that nickname, but it still made his stomach flip that it was awfully close to his real name.

"Tay-chan," he began slowly as he drew his thumb up to his mouth, gazing at her from wide, dark eyes. "You're still calling me by that ridiculous nickname? Though I do love sweets, you can't get away with it much longer."

He grinned teasingly and chuckled to himself. Teasing Taylor was one of his favorite past times.

When Mello walked in and loudly announced himself, L couldn't help but frown and stare at him with a bored look on his face.

"|Mello-kun, you should really control yourself." L picked a box of Pocky from his back pocket and popped one in his mouth, offering one each to Taylor and Hana.

[Out.Of.Candy. // Back on, guys! // ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

x x x x x x x User Image HanaSaitoMatsuda
X X X X x x x t h ex o n l yxg o o dx i sx k n o w l e d g e ;
X X X X x x x x t h e
x o n l yxe v i lx i s xi g n o r a n c e .

H a n a !

User Imagex Hana smiled as Ryuga interacted with Taylor. It was nice to see him make friends and talk with others, as he didn't often get the chance since most people just ignored him or stared.

But of course, like most good things, this moment had to end.

"Mello...." she grumbled under her breath, her tell tale smile fading to a scowl as she shot it towards the blond. Hana hated how he always seemed to find the perfect moment to ruin everything with his egotistical attitude.

| Out. Of. Cake. <3 |

User Image

W a t a s h iXw a . . . P a n d a - d e s u !

User Image

ąуℓøя McSøηcħεz

User Image

XHello, how are you?

Taylor smiled and looked at L. "Well, I call you it because it's cute! Just like you!" She blushed, no believing that she had just said that out loud. Taylor looked away.

Real SMOOTH, Taylor, real smooth.....

Me? I'm fine......

User Image

Feeling? Happy

Doing? Talking to L

Placement? First class

[[OutOfCookies: Where've you been?]]

X
X
X
X
X

Lupine Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image

He raised one eyebrow at her, smirking as she successfully drew his attention away from Mello.

So she thinks I'm cute, huh?

"Well now, I can't deny that. But I don't think I can be compared to a lollipop." He grinned and pulled one out of his pocket, handing it to her: It was a bright blue one, colorful and shaped like a heart.

[Out.Of.Candy. // I've been having problems in my life. I work an awful lot, too. // ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces